PDA

View Full Version : Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

FairyPrincess09
02-01-17, 05:39 PM
The swans are not in my storage and I completed all level...where are they?

SpiritWind00
02-01-17, 05:41 PM
The swans are not in my storage and I completed all level...where are they?
Look further back in your inventory - make sure you're on the ALL tab. If they aren't there, please submit a form to Support. Link below.

TerraRanomi
02-01-17, 07:50 PM
My swans have constantly dropped 2 pink eggs each and just now my bride swan dropped 4. Did anyone else get more than 2? I thought that was the limit. Must be a really rare drop then.;)

hugpete
02-01-17, 08:35 PM
I am low on truffles so just worked on upgrading the chapel. Didn't even finish Chapter 8 & I have swans! Someone probably already posted this but there are a lot of pages....

PrincessCupOButter
02-01-17, 09:27 PM
My swans have constantly dropped 2 pink eggs each and just now my bride swan dropped 4. Did anyone else get more than 2? I thought that was the limit. Must be a really rare drop then.;)

Yes! My Mrs swan dropped 4 twice in a row yesterday. But we're back to 2 at a time now. I thought it was because I'd shamed her here for not laying a few times. ;)

Sevenandbubbles
02-01-17, 09:47 PM
How do you get the swan

SpiritWind00
02-01-17, 09:48 PM
How do you get the swan
Hi, welcome to the forum! If you have a look at post 1 you will find a list of all of the goals and information about this event. To get the swans you need a level 5 wedding hall :)

MoonVillage3
02-01-17, 09:52 PM
4 Eggs for me too from Mr Swan and a golden egg from Mrs. I do pet them 5 times per day using the timer so as to collect the most I can for crafting.

kendysek
02-02-17, 01:52 AM

I also once had 4 pink eggs from one of my swans! Lucky us!

rulerofjennyville
02-02-17, 05:14 AM
I also once had 4 pink eggs from one of my swans! Lucky us!

I got 4 pink eggs as well. I only have a few more to get the heart cow.

transberry
02-02-17, 07:03 AM
As soon as I visited 50 community members in goal 7 ability to upgrade to level 5 opened

Now just hope drop rate on invites increases, but lots of time left

hydieho
02-02-17, 08:45 AM
Regina;1390073']
BARONESS QUEST EVENT!
Here comes the bride -- wait is that the Baroness? Come play now and see what all the hype is about!
Help the Baroness plan her wedding and win a pair of Wedding Swans!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.6

https://imgur.com/qfQU8A1.png

I have completed the quest but haven't got the swans??

hydieho
02-02-17, 08:46 AM
How do I get the swans I gave completed the quest and they are not in storage

ktorewqas
02-02-17, 08:49 AM
How do I get the swans I gave completed the quest and they are not in storagerestart the game. If you still can not find them, contact support.

craftfan
02-02-17, 09:52 AM
Been waiting for neighbours to reply for 2 days now. Think many are not now playing the game. Missed out on two quests in past because neighbours didn't reply in time. How do I get new neighbours who are still playing and who respond to reqests?

TerraRanomi
02-02-17, 09:56 AM
Been waiting for neighbours to reply for 2 days now. Think many are not now playing the game. Missed out on two quests in past because neighbours didn't reply in time. How do I get new neighbours who are still playing and who respond to reqests?

You can find active players here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97079-Castle-Story-February-2017&highlight=Castle+story

Or the one from January: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96471-Castle-Story-January-2017

meme1098
02-02-17, 10:06 AM
I have completed the quest but haven't got the swans??

How do I get the swans I gave completed the quest and they are not in storage

They're probably way, way back in your storage. You get them as soon as the Hall is upgraded to level 5. All info is posted on page 1.

MoonVillage3
02-02-17, 10:23 AM
NB.
YOU GET NO ADVICE WHEN SWANS ARE PLACED IN YOUR INVENTORY, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM AFTER WEDDING HALL 5th UPGRADE.
LOOK FOR THEM CAREFULLY.. IN YOUR INVENTORY.. WAY BACK!

This is causing great problems for players who don't visit the forum.. and their Pink Egg Collection has not started yet.. unfortunately!
Forum Readers spread the word if you see your nbrs Wedding Hall at 5th and have missing Swans.. maybe they haven't noticed their Swans were sneaked in.

TerraRanomi
02-02-17, 11:13 AM
NB.
YOU GET NO ADVICE WHEN SWANS ARE PLACED IN YOUR INVENTORY, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM AFTER WEDDING HALL 5th UPGRADE.
LOOK FOR THEM CAREFULLY.. IN YOUR INVENTORY.. WAY BACK!

This is causing great problems for players who don't visit the forum.. and their Pink Egg Collection has not started yet.. unfortunately!
Forum Readers spread the word if you see your nbrs Wedding Hall at 5th and have missing Swans.. maybe they haven't noticed their Swans were sneaked in.

Sure, I'll check on my 100+ neighbours.;) But seriously, there should be some kind of notification. Maybe that's still possible?

ethan1brothers
02-02-17, 12:33 PM
I don't get the story tho where'd the baroness come from?...at least she didn't have to marry that baron .....

Tom2ndMate
02-02-17, 01:32 PM
Thanks to SpiritWind (post 502) I found my bride swan on page 28 of my inventory, and my groom swan on page 29. (That's after force-closing and clearing both cache and data, don't know if those steps were actually needed.)

Also thanks to my neighbors for sending RSVPs; to get to 50 I had to ask some neighbors multiple times. I spent more days waiting for 50 replies than I spent performing the previous 9 steps of the event.

And thanks to everybody providing info on the forums, particularly those that gem ahead, so that I knew to start raising pigs early, bring my cottages out of storage, stock up on prime cuts and truffles, etc. Those hints help a lot.

bald1e
02-02-17, 05:36 PM
Does the Wedding Hall just drop coins when fully upgraded. If that's the case I can put it in storage to free up some much needed room in my queendom.

TerraRanomi
02-02-17, 06:19 PM
Does the Wedding Hall just drop coins when fully upgraded. If that's the case I can put it in storage to free up some much needed room in my queendom.

No, just coins.

SpiritWind00
02-02-17, 07:12 PM
I received confirmation this morning that the hall only will drop coins.

meme1098
02-02-17, 08:33 PM
So the 2nd building in a row (or is it more?) that's has no value whatever. SMH

ncas17
02-02-17, 10:52 PM
I feel like I am having an issue with collecting rsvps. I requested from everyone I could yesterday and ended up with 44 out of the 50 needed. I requested again today and so far I've only received one, which was from stormie. And I even addded new players and requested from them, but it seems like I'm not getting credit for the rsvps being sent.

Is anyone having this issue? Oh, and feel free to add me. Ncas17

MoonVillage3
02-02-17, 11:09 PM
I feel like I am having an issue with collecting rsvps. I requested from everyone I could yesterday and ended up with 44 out of the 50 needed. I requested again today and so far I've only received one, which was from stormie. And I even addded new players and requested from them, but it seems like I'm not getting credit for the rsvps being sent.

When the new CS day starts.. (in another 2hrs) you should start receiving the needed RSVPs. Seems you have asked for more than enough.. so now just wait till overflow Requests come in.
Remember to reset your game often, so as to refresh game memory. It does take 3days to receive all.. that's 21+21+what's remaining. Later they should all come in.

But anyhow.. if you have the Hall's 5th upgrade, go ahead and do so. You don't need the RSVPs to receive the Swans (final prize). You receive them 'silently' in your Inventory after the Hall's 5th upgrade. You can then start collecting pink eggs needed for the crafting without finishing the event.

ncas17
02-03-17, 05:54 AM
When the new CS day starts.. (in another 2hrs) you should start receiving the needed RSVPs. Seems you have asked for more than enough.. so now just wait till overflow Requests come in.
Remember to reset your game often, so as to refresh game memory. It does take 3days to receive all.. that's 21+21+what's remaining. Later they should all come in.

But anyhow.. if you have the Hall's 5th upgrade, go ahead and do so. You don't need the RSVPs to receive the Swans (final prize). You receive them 'silently' in your Inventory after the Hall's 5th upgrade. You can then start collecting pink eggs needed for the crafting without finishing the event.

Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize that finishing the 5th upgrade unlocked the swans!! Why wasn't there a notification? I wish I had read your response before I fell asleep so i could have placed the swans last night and collected this morning. So what do you get for completing the quest?

PrincessCupOButter
02-03-17, 06:02 AM
Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize that finishing the 5th upgrade unlocked the swans!! Why wasn't there a notification? I wish I had read your response before I fell asleep so i could have placed the swans last night and collected this morning. So what do you get for completing the quest?

The swans are it. Those, and the -limited time only- ability to trade their eggs for the pink items in the Royal exchange. Very anticlimactic after all that work. :-/

MoonVillage3
02-03-17, 06:14 AM

You're welcome! I'll add.. you still have lots of time to craft so no worries. Swans drop usually 2 eggs each, but can be 0 and also 4. Golden Eggs I have seen, but they are rare drops.
Happy Crafting!

CastleFerville
02-03-17, 06:59 AM
Thanks for info on pigs, I've spent days trying to raise these 10 little hungry beasts, who never seem to grow...wish there was a way to tell how much more they needed...another quest I won't finish

fredss8
02-03-17, 10:30 AM

I'm showing you as a neighbor but I either haven't received a request or yes, the rsvp is getting lost back to you. I have responded to an unknown number of them this past week & today from lots of people, I just don't know if you were one of them

annieslittleshol
02-03-17, 11:23 AM
I don't think any timed events should have us relying on neighbors! I can't get more than 4 rsvp's a day, at this rate I won't be able to finish the quest.....what a wast of energy and supplies. :(

kattkrazie
02-03-17, 11:39 AM
I don't think any timed events should have us relying on neighbors! I can't get more than 4 rsvp's a day, at this rate I won't be able to finish the quest.....what a wast of energy and supplies. :(

Getting the 50 neighbor requests does not get you anything significant. I think I got some coins and exp. stars. The main thing is to get the building to level 5 so you receive the swans.

ncas17
02-03-17, 12:02 PM
You're welcome! I'll add.. you still have lots of time to craft so no worries. Swans drop usually 2 eggs each, but can be 0 and also 4. Golden Eggs I have seen, but they are rare drops.
Happy Crafting!

Cool! Hopefully I can collect enough eggs to craft all of the heart animals!! Thanks for your help :)

ncas17
02-03-17, 12:03 PM
Thanks! I just closed and restarted the game and the remaining responses to my requests came through :)

ncas17
02-03-17, 12:09 PM
The swans are it. Those, and the -limited time only- ability to trade their eggs for the pink items in the Royal exchange. Very anticlimactic after all that work. :-/

Agreed. I spent so much time and energy chopping trees, harvesting mushrooms, and tending to animals... The drop rate for materials was ridiculously low!! I would rather have the drop rate increase even if it meant having the materials required increased. At least it would feel like you were making progress, instead of chopping and chopping for nothing.

And I also expected something more for upgrading the wedding hall. Like a notification that the swans were unlocked would have been nice... I was like, wow, after all that collecting and crafting all I got was another building that drops coins??? Lol

ncas17
02-03-17, 12:10 PM
I'm showing you as a neighbor but I either haven't received a request or yes, the rsvp is getting lost back to you. I have responded to an unknown number of them this past week & today from lots of people, I just don't know if you were one of them

Thanks! I just closed and restarted the game and the remaining responses to my requests came through :)

ShibuyaCloth
02-03-17, 03:36 PM
All the pics & cards are in now:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959-Baroness-Wedding-Quest-Event!&p=1390330&viewfull=1#post1390330

Seriously700
02-03-17, 03:46 PM
I think S8 missed a huge opportunity by not creating a couple of new Valentine’s items that could be exchanged for the pink eggs. Same thing with the last event with the snowy workshop. Why nothing new? It seems like many long-term players had little or no reason to play these 2 events.

In previous years, I spent either gems or cash on many of the Valentine’s items that are now in the exchange. There are a few that I never purchased because they are deco only, and I already have dozens of deco items that I don’t have room for. Much of my available space is used to keep out extras of buildings that are frequently needed for multiple visits during timed events which really limits space for deco items.

I already had all of the snow items either through drops or prizes. I could use the snow workshop to make extras of snowy paths and walls but I’m concerned I’ll hit deco/wall limits. I still don’t understand why there are limits on certain types of deco in a game that makes a lot of money off of selling game deco. Very frustrating.

Seriously700
02-03-17, 04:28 PM
Thanks for info on pigs, I've spent days trying to raise these 10 little hungry beasts, who never seem to grow...wish there was a way to tell how much more they needed...another quest I won't finish

They do take what seems like forever. What I do is set them all up facing one direction. Each time I pet them, I turn one facing a different direction. That helps me track how many I've done. On the first page of this thread, it tells you how many pets each type of pig takes to maturity. I raised black pigs so it was 12 pets so once all my pigs were facing a new direction I knew I had 2 pets remaining. I realize it's too late for you for this time, but S8 seems very fond of slowing us down with raising 10 pigs so I'm sure we'll need a strategy for doing this in the future. Other people have different strategies that were discussed in earlier posts.

xellosspoo
02-03-17, 08:55 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the pink eggs not counting? I've had some collections where all the eggs get counted into my inventory and other times when they don't. Twice yesterday, I should have received six eggs (4+2), but only 4 counted towards my inventory. I was unsure if this was happening because I hadn't exactly checked my egg count before I collected. But today it definitely happened. I had 40 eggs before collection. Now I collected 6+4 and yet I only have 46 pink eggs. I'm going to copy this over to the bugs forum, but make sure you keep an eye on your swan collections and how many pink eggs you do end up getting.

crystallyrae31
02-04-17, 12:04 AM
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
Yuppy Love quest. The one about the piglets.... Does that mean I have to raise 10 piglet's to full grown pigs? I only have 3 days left and if that's the case, I'm just gonna give up now cause there's no way I can get enough coins or gems to buy all those pigs. Lol.

crystallyrae31
02-04-17, 12:13 AM
Why do all the games like this require you to use your real money to be able to move forward in the game? I understand that they are trying to make money, but at least make it a little cheaper. I mean $99.99 for 1200 gems! That's crazy!!! Who has $100 to throw away on a game????? They could at least make it a little easier to earn the gems you need. They are few and far between and I play Castle Story and Fantasy Forest ALOT!!! I wouldn't be so upset but I spent $40 on one of the missions and I still wasn't able to finish it. I needed like 30 more minutes when it expired. I almost deleted Castle Story. If it happens again, I will delete it!

SpiritWind00
02-04-17, 03:30 AM
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
Yuppy Love quest. The one about the piglets.... Does that mean I have to raise 10 piglet's to full grown pigs? I only have 3 days left and if that's the case, I'm just gonna give up now cause there's no way I can get enough coins or gems to buy all those pigs. Lol.
Yes it means to raise them to adults. The black coin pigs will take you 11 hours. You can prepare everything to raise the hall to level 5 so you can get the swans. The upgrade opens early, so in essence you don't need to do all of the chapters. More info in the last few pages.

storm8Arborea
02-04-17, 03:37 AM
Help! I have completed the wedding goal and the wedding hall is at level 5 but I have no swans so cannot collect eggs!

SpiritWind00
02-04-17, 03:56 AM
Help! I have completed the wedding goal and the wedding hall is at level 5 but I have no swans so cannot collect eggs!
Go back into your inventory- way back! If you're absolutely certain they aren't there, please submit a form to,Support and PM the number to [S8] Regina. Most players found their swans (there are 2) up to 20 pages back.... Please check and let us know how you get on. :)

rulerofjennyville
02-04-17, 07:15 AM
Why do all the games like this require you to use your real money to be able to move forward in the game? I understand that they are trying to make money, but at least make it a little cheaper. I mean $99.99 for 1200 gems! That's crazy!!! Who has $100 to throw away on a game????? They could at least make it a little easier to earn the gems you need. They are few and far between and I play Castle Story and Fantasy Forest ALOT!!! I wouldn't be so upset but I spent $40 on one of the missions and I still wasn't able to finish it. I needed like 30 more minutes when it expired. I almost deleted Castle Story. If it happens again, I will delete it!

Don't spend gems on a game. You should be able to finish it without gems. The trick is to let someone else start first and read the thread for tips on what you need. Then if you don't finish it's no big deal. They have these games every month or so.

riverly
02-04-17, 08:11 AM
I started this quest again after realizing there wasn't a new event
I am now on Ch 7. So after reading posts it seems all I have to do is get petals and invites to upgrade to level 5 and not do the water, cottages, and visiting 50 community for 1 prime rib. Seems a little odd, but that's ok with me!! My energy will be used for chopping trees and doing milk and egg trades.
But yes I had to do the dratted pigs to get to this point.
I already have the last basket ready.

Crimson107
02-04-17, 10:08 AM
Do mushrooms still provide ribbon? I went through 49 energy without even 1 ribbon. Just tried 5 more energy; nothing but mushroom received. I put out every mushroom I have thinking a different type would be productive and still no luck. Also, dead trees were giving 2-3 petals per tree now after 3 dead trees, nothing there either. Anybody else experiencing the same? Any thoughts how to actually get supplies need ?? I would appreciate any help!

riverly
02-04-17, 10:19 AM
I had better luck getting ribbons by doing my 5 red mushroom rings over and over. It does seem that the drops are scarce. I did this in between feeding my pigs. I also noticed red petals not dropping very well on dead trees so grew some more birch trees hoping for better drops. Surely in the time remaining I can get those petals and invites. I hope.

PolarDini
02-04-17, 10:31 AM
Is anyone else having issues with the pink eggs not counting? I've had some collections where all the eggs get counted into my inventory and other times when they don't. Twice yesterday, I should have received six eggs (4+2), but only 4 counted towards my inventory. I was unsure if this was happening because I hadn't exactly checked my egg count before I collected. But today it definitely happened. I had 40 eggs before collection. Now I collected 6+4 and yet I only have 46 pink eggs. I'm going to copy this over to the bugs forum, but make sure you keep an eye on your swan collections and how many pink eggs you do end up getting.

I was about to ask the same question. I collected 6+4 but all that shows in inventory is 6. Did you get any answer or solution yet?

xellosspoo
02-04-17, 05:03 PM
I was about to ask the same question. I collected 6+4 but all that shows in inventory is 6. Did you get any answer or solution yet?

Nope. If you want to add yourself to my thread it might help. So that they know it isn't only just one having the problem.

riverly
02-04-17, 10:39 PM
I got Mr and Mrs Swan. They're cute.

ShibuyaCloth
02-05-17, 03:03 AM
Just produced the love sheep, the exchange craft cmnes fully grown!

TerraRanomi
02-05-17, 03:28 AM

The cow and pig too.

MoonVillage3
02-05-17, 04:43 AM

The cow and pig too.

pink animals in exchange craft come fully grown.. all drops are regular.
pink *gem* animals in market comes as babies.. drops are from the Love Shack age.. chocolate everywhere!

it's the first time I have seen sales on pink animals dropping chocolate stuff after the Love Shack age.. so the pink *gem* animals are ORIGINALS of the Love Shack production.. even if not crafted in the Love Shack.

the royal exchange crafting and ALL past sale offers are/were released as 'copies' of the originals, as have regular drops.

of course.. chocolate items are not needed anymore.. I'm just making an observation for who likes to have or collect them.

looking at them.. there is NO difference.. the differences are in their drops.

ShibuyaCloth
02-05-17, 06:59 AM
pink animals in exchange craft come fully grown.. all drops are regular.
pink *gem* animals in market comes as babies.. drops are from the Love Shack age.. chocolate everywhere!

it's the first time I have seen sales on pink animals dropping chocolate stuff after the Love Shack age.. so the pink *gem* animals are ORIGINALS of the Love Shack production.. even if not crafted in the Love Shack.

the royal exchange crafting and ALL past sale offers are/were released as 'copies' of the originals, as have regular drops.

of course.. chocolate items are not needed anymore.. I'm just making an observation for who likes to have or collect them.

looking at them.. there is NO difference.. the differences are in their drops.

I am making some tests myself, yes looks like I need to amend my data. Will change the pics page to reflect this in both threads (Baroness & Valentine).

EDIT: I have updated the pics post to reflect all this.

MoonVillage3
02-05-17, 07:43 AM
I am making some tests myself, yes looks like I need to amend my data. Will change the pics page to reflect this in both threads (Baroness & Valentine).

EDIT: I have updated the pics post to reflect all this.

good idea.. maybe I've posted these differences in the wrong place but does have to do with the Baroness quest and also Valentines sales as has to do with the comparison of both groups of pink animals.
you'll see also that they are stored seperately in the inventory.

rulerofjennyville
02-05-17, 07:52 AM
I got the cow and by the end of the day hope to have the pig. Then I'm going for the sheep - hope to get all three.

TerraRanomi
02-05-17, 08:06 AM
I got the cow and by the end of the day hope to have the pig. Then I'm going for the sheep - hope to get all three.

You could even get at least 3 of each animal if you collect every 4 hours (& skip once at night). If you're lucky and get lots of 4 pink egg drops maybe even 4 of each.

danzplace
02-05-17, 08:08 AM
Am I the only one hoping that next week's update is a chance to craft the white unicorns from the love shack? I am hoarding my pink eggs just in case, since we can store up to 1000. Here's hoping this will be the case since the love shack doesn't seem to be coming back.

MoonVillage3
02-05-17, 09:02 AM
one thousand????? :confused:
now maybe you have a point there.. it's true! max is 1,000! :rolleyes:
why would we need 1,000 PINK EGGS :confused:
answer: for something BIG! :eek:
I hope its true.. LOL!

rulerofjennyville
02-05-17, 12:25 PM
You could even get at least 3 of each animal if you collect every 4 hours (& skip once at night). If you're lucky and get lots of 4 pink egg drops maybe even 4 of each.

:D I don't want them that badly. No, I'll be happy if I get one of each and maybe another cow. I saved up gems last year and got two cupid cows and I bought a flock of pink chickens that were on sale last year for coins.

TerraRanomi
02-05-17, 12:56 PM
:D I don't want them that badly. No, I'll be happy if I get one of each and maybe another cow. I saved up gems last year and got two cupid cows and I bought a flock of pink chickens that were on sale last year for coins.

Might do the same actually, one of each. Now that I know you can store up to a 1000 pink eggs. Maybe we'll need them for something else later. ;)

KadeeDid
02-05-17, 08:12 PM
Well, I am stuck on the requests from neighbours again. I missed the last quest due to request issues. I finally gave up. This time, I am waiting for requests to be filled again/ I was stuck on 26/50. Finally a few more trickled in and it got to 29. I sent out a few more requests to see if I could trigger anything. Now at 32 urs to go. At the rate they trickle, It sometimes takes hours to get one.

I quit playing Fantasy Forest Story due to issues with being kicked out of the game. I haven't played in over a month and am much happier due to the reduction of stress. I haven't bothered much with Dragon Story either even though I had beent for quite a few years. Now I am thinking of quitting Castle Story due to the request issues on the final steps. I am trying to get the RSVPs. Now down to 21 hours.

KadeeDid
02-05-17, 08:19 PM
Getting the 50 neighbor requests does not get you anything significant. I think I got some coins and exp. stars. The main thing is to get the building to level 5 so you receive the swans.

I have the building at Level 5 but there are 3 goals to check off. I have everything done but the RSVPs which are not coming through. I have been done for over a day those RSVPs!!!! I have closed the game so many times in the last 2 days while checking if they came through. This is so frustrating. I am going to delete the game and see if that helps.

PrincessCupOButter
02-05-17, 08:33 PM
I have the building at Level 5 but there are 3 goals to check off. I have everything done but the RSVPs which are not coming through. I have been done for over a day those RSVPs!!!! I have closed the game so many times in the last 2 days while checking if they came through. This is so frustrating. I am going to delete the game and see if that helps.

If you have the chapel at level 5, then check your inventory for the swans. You may have to scroll back several pages. They go straight to inventory with no notification, as soon as you upgrade. Once you have the swans, the unchecked goals become purely optional. The only reward for completing them is a few coins and xp, so you don't really miss out on anything if you don't finish them.

KadeeDid
02-05-17, 08:36 PM
This is ridiculous! The swans were hidden in my inventory even though the goals clearly showed 3 tasks to check off! I had raised the building to Level 5 yesterday.

Who has time to keep checking the forum for each game? I have been checking all day to see if those RSVPs were in.

Time to find some games that do not require requests to be filled by neighbours and display accurate information.

riverly
02-05-17, 10:36 PM
I just hope that there aren't other players who think they failed but they have level 5 chapel. This was indeed a strange event.
I did not do all the goals. I keep thinking my swans will be kidnapped because I didn't do all the goals. I remember when a certain alicorn disappeared!! Oh the inhumanity!! Lol.
But for me, the forum is what keeps this game interesting and fun and less frustrating. I don't know how many other games I easily deleted because I either got stuck or bored.

Nikospets
02-05-17, 10:42 PM
Well, I am stuck on the requests from neighbours again. I missed the last quest due to request issues. I finally gave up. This time, I am waiting for requests to be filled again/ I was stuck on 26/50. Finally a few more trickled in and it got to 29. I sent out a few more requests to see if I could trigger anything. Now at 32 urs to go. At the rate they trickle, It sometimes takes hours to get one.

I quit playing Fantasy Forest Story due to issues with being kicked out of the game. I haven't played in over a month and am much happier due to the reduction of stress. I haven't bothered much with Dragon Story either even though I had beent for quite a few years. Now I am thinking of quitting Castle Story due to the request issues on the final steps. I am trying to get the RSVPs. Now down to 21 hours.

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I sent out over 50 request yesterday and received 40 almost right away. It is now more than 24 hours later and sent the same request again with no one responding except for stormie. This is one of the most frustrating parts of these quests. It is almost as if storm8 does'nt want us to finish. This is not fun!!!

riverly
02-05-17, 10:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I sent out over 50 request yesterday and received 40 almost right away. It is now more than 24 hours later and sent the same request again with no one responding except for stormie. This is one of the most frustrating parts of these quests. It is almost as if storm8 does'nt want us to finish. This is not fun!!!is your building level 5 ? Check inventory for your swans.

Linnian
02-06-17, 12:12 AM

I am in the same boat!! I've accepted heaps of request but now that it's my turn I'm not getting the same result :(
Only 17hours left I am still awaiting neighbors to accept my requests. I've sent three lots! These are people who are on level 50!! It's disappointing. I won't finish :(

SpiritWind00
02-06-17, 02:05 AM
Guys, forget the neighbour requests!

As long as you've upgraded your wedding hall you get the swans which you can do from chapter 8. As soon as you upgrade to L5 the swans are in your inventory. By not getting the neighbour requests all you miss out on is 1000 coins from chapter 10 (ie the rewards of completing the last goal). So.... upgrade that hall!

DeeDeeBird70
02-06-17, 10:58 AM
I am in the same boat!! I've accepted heaps of request but now that it's my turn I'm not getting the same result :(
Only 17hours left I am still awaiting neighbors to accept my requests. I've sent three lots! These are people who are on level 50!! It's disappointing. I won't finish :(

For all of you that have had problems with getting requests: Take the time to make a list of all your neighbors. If less than level 50, note that. Take the time to visit each one and see if they have things from the last few events. Check their wall to see recent activity. Don't count on hearts being there, they will regenerate even in an inactive kingdom. Don't go by heart/activity rating, that stays at the level they were at when last played. And then remove those who are obviously not playing, note those who are suspected and check again in a few months. If you wish, you can leave a post on the walls of those you delete.

When sending out requests, I've had better results sending out twice what is needed all at once. I've read that second batches override the first ones. If you can, keep track of who responds. This can be difficult with the names disappearing from the news. Force quit will restore them for a short time. Keep Stormie for the 21st of the day. For the times 50 are needed, keep track of those first responders and resend to those on the third day. Remember S8's reset time of midnight PST (California)

I've taken my own advice while posting to neighbors about Wedding Hall upgrade possibility and to look for swans if their Hall was level 5. Found at least 3 that hadn't collected the swans. Deleted a bunch, at least 10 were level 50. A couple had left a post that they were quitting.
I realize not everyone has the time to do this, but sending requests to inactive kingdoms is an exercise in futility.

ileeas
02-06-17, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the tips. I know I have several inactive neighbours but was unsure how to check without accidentally deleting some that only play sporadically.

id - ileeas if anyone needs an active player.

I've taken my own advice while posting to neighbors about Wedding Hall upgrade possibility and to look for swans if their Hall was level 5. Found at least 3 that hadn't collected the swans. Deleted a bunch, at least 10 were level 50. A couple had left a post that they were quitting.
I realize not everyone has the time to do this, but sending requests to inactive kingdoms is an exercise in futility.

midninghtcm
02-06-17, 03:18 PM
Thank you for letting us know you didn't need to finish the neighbourhood quests to get your swans! I was so bumped to see I would fail another quests but then I came on to the thread, perphas check if there was a problem and saw the note. I'm so relieved! I just placed the swans. Thank you

Lipand5kids
02-06-17, 03:52 PM
Only 2 hours left and I only have 14/50, anyone want to help and I can help as well. My ID is LipAnd5Kids add me.

BanditMiz
02-06-17, 05:27 PM
Another quest ....and I can do anything with it since last was a failure ! And I didn't get the swans .... 😞Is there any way to get those swans ?
I'm sad 😐And to make things worse my wedding alicorn is gone ...

cyndora
02-06-17, 06:03 PM
i know i am a neighbor to some of you. i ALWAYS respond to requests. i just dont have the time to visit 135 neighbors during the downtime i do get. so my heart rate is low ( pun intended ) if you visit me, you WILL NOT see any of the last three or 4 quests that we had on my board, i choose NOT to participate in them anymore. but i do log on 2 or 3 times a day. send em and you shall get them in return. or your money back lol

xox
cyn

Missvegas22
02-06-17, 06:25 PM
Hey everyone! I have a question? The wedding even ended and now I can't seem to collect any more wedding petals or wedding invites! And when I checked, it says "from gems" not from trees or from animals anymore
ee.... does this mean I must use gems to upgrade?! That would be awful!!! Thanks for anyone who can help :)
Valerie

Missvegas22
02-06-17, 06:26 PM
To upgrade the wedding hall I mean. The event ended and the pink egg one appeared

SpiritWind00
02-06-17, 06:34 PM
Once an event ends, so do the special items that were exclusive to the event. If you use gems to finish upgrading the wedding hall, you probably won't get the swans (and I'm only guessing here as the event was to upgrade the hall to get the swans). The hall only drops coins. The swans drop pink swan eggs for trades in the exchange. You can still use gems to do the trades if you want to if you didn't get the swans.

Missvegas22
02-06-17, 08:18 PM
Wow! OK! Thank you for the info. I'm so upset about this though... very disappointed that I didn't know this earlier. Thanks again

SweePea77
02-06-17, 08:42 PM
So I missed the event end, is there no way to get the swans now?

riverly
02-06-17, 09:26 PM
So I missed the event end, is there no way to get the swans now?if your wedding hall is level 5, the swans are in your inventory. Maybe several pages back.

If your hall is not level 5, I don't think there is a way to get the swans.

Phaedrakiki
02-06-17, 10:19 PM
So I missed the event end, is there no way to get the swans now?

Same here...wondering the same thing. Just realized the event was over. I knew I wasn't far ahead like usual, because I got a late start (was super sick.) I worked hard to catch up though; I just needed a few more petals & invites to upgrade the bldg to lvl 5. But it still costs too many gems to pay the difference.

Such a bummer?all those egg trades all month & I can't take part?

baloo141279
02-07-17, 09:43 AM
Hi I was collecting the wedding invitation from my animals now is says from gems how do I do this please

farmgirl8888
02-07-17, 11:32 AM
Haven't had icicles drop from my swans in 5 days!!! What's the point? I have several of all items except snowy walls and towers. Need icicles badly. Yet another worthless building with promised drops that have ceased to drop. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

TerraRanomi
02-07-17, 11:39 AM
Haven't had icicles drop from my swans in 5 days!!! What's the point? I have several of all items except snowy walls and towers. Need icicles badly. Yet another worthless building with promised drops that have ceased to drop. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

You're in the wrong thread. Anyways, icicles are just a very rare drop.

jenx3989
02-07-17, 12:10 PM
Why is this game over so soon??? I was in the middle of finishing getting the prime cuts, when the goal suddenly disappeared!!! This is SO frustrating. All the prime cuts and truffles that I had given so far are now all gone and I got nothing for it. Seems like you have to buy gems in order to get through these time limited goals quickly enough. Not fun.

jenx3989
02-07-17, 12:12 PM
There was no warning that the event was going to end soon! It's so very frustrating when I was almost complete in getting the prime cuts. I lost everything now that I had been collecting. Next time, please add a warning label like on other goals about when such a goal is going to end. Thank you.

DeeDeeBird70
02-07-17, 05:33 PM
Why is this game over so soon??? I was in the middle of finishing getting the prime cuts, when the goal suddenly disappeared!!! This is SO frustrating. All the prime cuts and truffles that I had given so far are now all gone and I got nothing for it. Seems like you have to buy gems in order to get through these time limited goals quickly enough. Not fun.

There was a "days left" number on the goals in the goal book. Also it's a very good idea NOT to GIVE any resources in a quest until you have all the resources for that step. Sorry you got caught short. Since you know where the forum is, be sure to check here for any future events. There is always plenty of information thanks to all those who gem ahead and post.

farmgirl8888
02-07-17, 05:38 PM
You're in the wrong thread. Anyways, icicles are just a very rare drop.

Opps, sorry, mixing up my stories😕.

TerraRanomi
02-07-17, 06:05 PM
Opps, sorry, mixing up my stories.
:rolleyes:

Wish I could give you some of mine, have everything I wanted to craft.

GC5410
02-07-17, 06:11 PM
Why has this randomly ended?! The "A Loving Exchange" goal has suddenly expired without warning!!!

I haven't played at all today, but yesterday "A Loving Exchange" in my goal book had 21 days left and now when I logged in tonight it says it has expired!!!!

I purposely didn't do an exchange, as I wanted to leave the goal in my goal book to remind me that the limited edition exchanges would close on 28th Feb. Obviously I can still do the exchanges, but the goal is gone (gone now that it has randomly expired early).

You can check post #448 for the photo of the goal, it was posted on 31st Jan with 29 days left (or see post #4 with 28 days left, updated the next day), so why has it expired more than 2 weeks early?!

SpiritWind00
02-07-17, 06:50 PM
There are/were 2 dates for this event: 1 to get the wedding hall ; and 2 for the trades. The wedding hall goals had a countdown in your book and that's what's expired. the trades are open till the 28th. Sorry, that could have been made clearer during the event...

The post you're referring to has a pic of Part 2 goals (trades). More info on page 1 of this thread.

farmcat2012
02-07-17, 10:36 PM
I have the same problem! It was in My Kingdom Goals Book. I came back today to make the exchange after work. It said it has expired. This morning it said I still have 21 days on the timer. Now it gone and I don't understand why.
Please help. I know the reward was not alot, but I feel like I was just *****ed.

SpiritWind00
02-07-17, 10:49 PM
I have the same problem! It was in My Kingdom Goals Book. I came back today to make the exchange after work. It said it has expired. This morning it said I still have 21 days on the timer. Now it gone and I don't understand why.
Please help. I know the reward was not alot, but I feel like I was just *****ed.
I'm sorry you didn't finish. You needed to finish part 1 and get the swans in 9 or 10 days, then part 2 is open for those who finished part 1 till end of the month. The goals will stay in your book until the 28th and then will automatically be removed.

GC5410
02-08-17, 02:45 AM
There are/were 2 dates for this event: 1 to get the wedding hall ; and 2 for the trades. The wedding hall goals had a countdown in your book and that's what's expired. the trades are open till the 28th. Sorry, that could have been made clearer during the event...

The post you're referring to has a pic of Part 2 goals (trades). More info on page 1 of this thread.

I'm sorry you didn't finish. You needed to finish part 1 and get the swans in 9 or 10 days, then part 2 is open for those who finished part 1 till end of the month. The goals will stay in your book until the 28th and then will automatically be removed.

Yes, that's the goal I am referring to "A Loving Exhange" is the part 2 trades goal and the "days left" was counting down to the 28th, but then it randomly expired (with 20/21 days left) and is no longer in the goal book, even though (like you say) it should be in the goal book until the 28th.

Farmcat2012, like me, had finished the part 1 goals (within the time limit for those) and had the part 2 goal (with timer counting down to 28th) in his/her goal book too. (Although, don't worry Farmcat2012 we didn't miss out on a reward as apparently there wasn't one for that goal, you just completed it and it was done).

kendysek
02-08-17, 03:04 AM
I think the goal disappeared (completed) when I crafted my first item in exchange.

SpiritWind00
02-08-17, 03:10 AM
I think the goal disappeared (completed) when I crafted my first item in exchange.
That's right. There was only 1 goal with no reward. It was just a bit of a lesson on where to go to do the trades. Post 4 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959-Baroness-Wedding-Quest-Event!&p=1390336&viewfull=1#post1390336) has this goal. :)

GC5410
02-08-17, 05:12 AM

That's right. There was only 1 goal with no reward. It was just a bit of a lesson on where to go to do the trades. Post 4 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959-Baroness-Wedding-Quest-Event!&p=1390336&viewfull=1#post1390336) has this goal. :)

Yes, the goal disappears when you complete it, however, for those that haven't completed it (i.e. those that started the goal and collected eggs from their swans, but haven't actually done an exchange/trade yet) this goal should still be in the goal book until the 28th, but it isn't, it has actually expired 21 days early - the goal didn't just disappear, it actually expired, there was an expired message that required confirmation and then it disappeared. This is not right, the timer was counting down to 28th.

SpiritWind00 did you see my post (#600), please? I fear it may have been missed as it was the last message on the previous page. :)

MoonVillage3
02-08-17, 08:11 AM
Yes, the goal disappears when you complete it, however, for those that haven't completed it (i.e. those that started the goal and collected eggs from their swans, but haven't actually done an exchange/trade yet) this goal should still be in the goal book until the 28th, but it isn't, it has actually expired 21 days early - the goal didn't just disappear, it actually expired, there was an expired message that required confirmation and then it disappeared. This is not right, the timer was counting down to 28th...........

Are you still able to craft something in the Royal Exchange? That's all that counts.
Maybe it was removed as was a NON-sense goal.. and misleading. It would have fooled players if they actually waited until Feb 28 to finally craft something. All choices would have disappeared from the Royal Exchange.. before you could craft anything.. as must be done before Feb 28.

PrincessCupOButter
02-08-17, 08:46 AM
Are you still able to craft something in the Royal Exchange? That's all that counts.
Maybe it was removed as was a NON-sense goal.. and misleading. It would have fooled players if they actually waited until Feb 28 to finally craft something. All choices would have disappeared from the Royal Exchange.. before you could craft anything.. as must be done before Feb 28.

It was very misleading to those players that didn't complete the baroness event. There have been many many questions about how to get the swans, etc, because it apparently popped up automatically for everyone after the event expired, not just those who have/had the swans.
Maybe S8 just decided to remove it early due to that confusion. Either way, there was no extra reward for actually doing the exchange, and the expiration date is still Feb 28th and it's still listed on the crafts in the exchange, so at least there's a reminder there.
Admittedly it is annoying, but on the grand scale of annoying things that have happened in this game, at least this one didn't remove or change any prizes or drops that had already been awarded.

farmcat2012
02-08-17, 09:07 AM
Thanks for your reply, I guess they just don't understand why we are unhappy with them. Yes I got the swans, and I can still make exchanges, but if they give us a goal and time frame they should keep them.

angellinaburt
02-08-17, 09:43 AM
hi theyre teanlava i dont know if iam at the right place here to complain to teamlava storm8 i enjoy playing castlestory BUT WHAT SUCKS THE MOST ITS THE U HANDLE THE GEMS IS THEYRE A WAY FOR US TO LOCK AND UNLOCK THE GEMS WHEN WE DECIDE CAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON THE ARROW IN MY GAMES WELL I LOST ABOUT 30 GEMS A APRT FROM THAT I FIND FOR THE VALENTINES EVENT BARRONES WE DID NOT HAVE MUCH TIME I WAS ALMOST THEYRE AT LEVEL 5 FOR 20 MINUTES HAD 3 PIGS LEFT TO FEED THAT QUEST COST LIKE ALOT OF MONEY WAISTED 3 DAYS FOR A GOLDEN NUGGUET UNTIL I HAD TO USE MY GEMS TO MOVE ON PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT CORECTING THE GEMS WE HAVE NO CONTROL ON THAT I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THEM LOCK LIKE THAT IF I CHOOSE TU USE THEM I UNLOCK BECAUSE OF THE ARROWS ARE SO SMALL OFTEN WHEN WE CLICK ON THE ARROWS I LOOSE MY GEMS AND IM TRYING TO BE VERY CAREFULL THANKS U HAVE A GREAT DAY

angellinaburt
02-08-17, 09:47 AM
I totally agree wirh u princess i was almost at level 5 for 20 minute difference in time had 3 pigs left to feed black pigs i had to buy 6 black pigs cause i use my gems for missing a golden nugguet wich i wated 3 days mining rocks ect i find we did not guet much time to reach levels

BanditMiz
02-08-17, 05:05 PM
I totally agree with you 🌹
I think it's a lot easier to just let the quests be quests lol 😂
I send gifts back if possible , but after 3 the rest goes away so I have to send all same ...😐
I answer all requests , but strangely some reappears ....

GC5410
02-09-17, 02:57 AM

It was very misleading to those players that didn't complete the baroness event. There have been many many questions about how to get the swans, etc, because it apparently popped up automatically for everyone after the event expired, not just those who have/had the swans.
Maybe S8 just decided to remove it early due to that confusion. Either way, there was no extra reward for actually doing the exchange, and the expiration date is still Feb 28th and it's still listed on the crafts in the exchange, so at least there's a reminder there.
Admittedly it is annoying, but on the grand scale of annoying things that have happened in this game, at least this one didn't remove or change any prizes or drops that had already been awarded.

Thank you for understanding what I was talking about! :) and thank you PrincessCupOButter for explaining why the goal was expired 21 days early :)

I quickly realised after my first post, that there was no reward for the goal that expired early, so was less annoyed about it :)
I was/am hoping the changes S8 have made to the goal timer, can be updated/corrected in post #4? Please :) Thank you :)

OlivesEatery
02-09-17, 09:40 AM
The wedding bouquet doesn't appear in my workshop. I thought I had crafted it but it isn't in my inventory & now I can't craft another one either. Any ideas please?!

meme1098
02-09-17, 09:47 AM
The wedding bouquet doesn't appear in my workshop. I thought I had crafted it but it isn't in my inventory & now I can't craft another one either. Any ideas please?!

Sorry to Be the bearer of bad news but this goal has expired. Unfortunately to finish you'll have to use an exorbitant amount of gems.

kattkrazie
02-09-17, 11:45 AM

The swans only drop 2 or 4 pink eggs. What's happening is, if you tap both swans, then you can see how many the first swan drops, but the second swan adds the eggs from the first swan. So if it looks like the second swan dropped 6 eggs, it really only dropped 4 and added the 2 from the first swan. Your inventory would be correct. I discovered this anomaly when collecting from the mini-Ali's. I sometimes saw 11 energy but they don't drop 11 energy. It was adding a 5 energy drop from the first Ali to a 6 energy drop from the second one. So it would appear that I should get 16 energy from a 5 plus 11 drop, but I only received 11 energy total.

I was hesitant to try to answer this question because it sounds confusing, but your inventory amount of pink eggs is the correct number even though it looks like you should have gotten more. :p

Inachis2V
02-09-17, 12:52 PM
I do the trade with the pink eggs. This is great. ;-)
BUT .... I wanted to have babies cow, sheep and pig. And they come already big !
I bought a pink cow in the market, it is a baby ;-) but expensif in Gems :-(
Is there any info about getting in the trade a futur opportinity to get the babies instead of grown animal ?
Thanks for info ;-)

kajohn345
02-11-17, 10:24 PM
Yes, that's the goal I am referring to "A Loving Exhange" is the part 2 trades goal and the "days left" was counting down to the 28th, but then it randomly expired (with 20/21 days left) and is no longer in the goal book, even though (like you say) it should be in the goal book until the 28th.

Farmcat2012, like me, had finished the part 1 goals (within the time limit for those) and had the part 2 goal (with timer counting down to 28th) in his/her goal book too. (Although, don't worry Farmcat2012 we didn't miss out on a reward as apparently there wasn't one for that goal, you just completed it and it was done).

Same thing happen d to me :( very frustrated. I KNOW I had like 20 days left when it expired :( I was waiting to get enough eggs to choose what I wanted rather than hastily use them for the gems

rulerofjennyville
02-13-17, 05:35 PM
I notice the fountain costs the most swans eggs and I've gotten everything else I wanted so I might save up. Anyone know if it drops anything and if it does what it drops? Or is it just deco?

meme1098
02-13-17, 05:51 PM
I notice the fountain costs the most swans eggs and I've gotten everything else I wanted so I might save up. Anyone know if it drops anything and if it does what it drops? Or is it just deco?

Just deco.

caron7
02-14-17, 05:44 AM
Just deco.

Thank you, very helpful to know. i've concluded that the pink sheep is the best of these prizes. There are no coin sheep for sale and this one gives a medium chance for prime cuts, where the white sheep for 35 gems each give a small chance. I think i'll aim for a couple sheep to join my pink heart cow and cupid pig.

rulerofjennyville
02-14-17, 05:51 AM
Just deco.

Yes, thanks! I'll use up my remaining eggs on a pig and another sheep. I don't want just deco or something that only drops coins. I love my heart cows!

damiana100
02-19-17, 07:11 AM
Why theres no option to craft pink chicken? Cow, pig and sheep... I want pink chicken!!! :mad:

rulerofjennyville
02-19-17, 08:27 AM
Why theres no option to craft pink chicken? Cow, pig and sheep... I want pink chicken!!! :mad:

I think it's because they're the only animal they sold for coins last year. I bought a whole flock.

msmorg
02-19-17, 05:57 PM
Can anyone confirm whether these eggs will have any use after the event ends at the end of February, or should I just go ahead and make something from the inventory of eggs I have collected? I have so many pigs, sheep and cows already and I don't have room for decorations, so I hope there's going to be some other purpose for them but if not, I might as well make something.

rulerofjennyville
02-19-17, 06:17 PM
Can anyone confirm whether these eggs will have any use after the event ends at the end of February, or should I just go ahead and make something from the inventory of eggs I have collected? I have so many pigs, sheep and cows already and I don't have room for decorations, so I hope there's going to be some other purpose for them but if not, I might as well make something.

I'm not sure but it looks to me like they won't. Once the deadline passes the swans will just become fancy, cute chickens that give chicken drops and the eggs will just sit in your inventory. So I'd spend all the eggs I can. I liked the prizes from this with the exception of the chapel - I would like it to give something other than coins. But I really like the look of the swans.

jaymieb2
02-26-17, 01:58 AM
(Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RomanticFountain.png))[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
Storable: Yes
Info: A Valentine Decoration to display in your Kingdom.
Type: Decoration
Source: Crafting
Crafted in: Love Shack // Royal Exchange
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 100 gems // 50 Love Stone, 30 Water, 3 Pink Dye // 100 Pink Swan Egg
Events: The Baroness - January 2017, Valentine Sale - February 2017
Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Production Speed-up: 88 gems
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97157
Comments: Can be crafted in the Royal Exchange for Pink Swan Egg in 2 min during the Baroness event.

[/TD]

I just wasted 100 eggs on the exchange for the Romantic Fountain. :-(

There is no timer, so there are no drops. :-(

SpiritWind00
02-26-17, 02:50 AM
The information on all of these items and what they are is on page 1 of this thread and has been there for weeks. The fountain is very pretty, but if you are completely unsatisfied, please contact support.

ShibuyaCloth
02-26-17, 10:24 AM
The information on all of these items and what they are is on page 1 of this thread and has been there for weeks. The fountain is very pretty, but if you are completely unsatisfied, please contact support.
Yeap :)
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/UG/CastleStory-100-RomanticFountain.png
Totally useless, but fun ;)

danzplace
02-26-17, 12:41 PM
Looks like a giant chess game. Very cool!

SpiritWind00
02-27-17, 01:09 PM
Reminder!

Trades with the swan eggs expire on the 28th, so only a few more hours left.....

hugpete
02-28-17, 05:04 PM
I put in a trade before 4pm, and it disappeared before I could collect it! I was running late and got it in at 3:58 but still!! It should have been there. >:( Instead, I got my eggs back and no pig (was close to getting another sheep). Booo! Bad programming!

MoonVillage3
03-01-17, 08:10 AM
I put in a trade before 4pm, and it disappeared before I could collect it! I was running late and got it in at 3:58 but still!! It should have been there. >:( Instead, I got my eggs back and no pig (was close to getting another sheep). Booo! Bad programming!
as the Royal Exchange had to be cleared of extra Love crafts and go back to usual.. there would have been no place for you to collect the pig after time out.. that was the problem. if we were crafting in the work shop for example, you would have found it waiting to collect.

rulerofjennyville
03-01-17, 05:52 PM
I got all the animals I wanted so I was happy with it. I didn't think I could in 28 days.