PDA

View Full Version : Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

rebanne
01-28-17, 11:26 AM
Thanks. I'll try thr lucky workshop. I do have it. Still would like to have the golden mine though.

riverly
01-28-17, 11:40 AM
Oh my gosh, I think I'm done except waiting for rsvps. I already upgraded to level 5 & I have the swans! Do I even need the returned rsvps now? I have only 7 so far. How many requests can we send in one day? Yay, I can put away a lot of the resources I took out to achieve materials faster. Come to think of it, I bought more cottages, but they only used 3 & then moved ahead. Thanks to everyone who helped us know a lot of what was coming. This is the end isn't it after "Dodging an Arrow? Figured it must be if I have level 5 wedding hall & the Swans.
If anyone not so far along, has any questions, feel free to ask. Can't wait to get my first drop. Already paid gems for some exchanges.so I guess sending 50 requests completes the goal and not receiving responses? That's different.

And also in text Baron said he would match what we gave in gold. So should we expect to get 5 gold back. Just wondering. Keep us posted.

VersaceMorrow
01-28-17, 11:48 AM
I've gotten them from chickens, cows and pigs. I collected too fast to see if oigglesworth dropped any. 6 horses didn't give me any. I quit collecting from them so I don't waste my energy. It seems they are not included in the "any" animals category lol

I got one from the purple cow

finetodine
01-28-17, 11:51 AM
I have made the bouquet twice it just goes into my inventory and I can't continue the game help please

Thanks sue

salmansh
01-28-17, 12:10 PM
Are the mushrooms still dropping ribbons? Have been trying to collect ribbons for ring pillows ... not just happening. Is there any other source to collect ribbons other than mushrooms? Thx.

coonellie
01-28-17, 12:19 PM
Oh, you're right! Here I am making bouquets when I needed to make ring pillows. Duh. Thanks!

farmgirl8888
01-28-17, 12:40 PM
I hope they bring back the Cupid cow and sheep, that were offered in the market before, I missed these last time around. SpiritWind, anything in the wind about these?

nateryd
01-28-17, 12:49 PM
so I guess sending 50 requests completes the goal and not receiving responses? That's different..

My RSVP'd are only counting when a neighbor accepts it. So nope, not different. We'll still like usual, have to wait for 50 to come back. A least in my queendom you do😉

TerraRanomi
01-28-17, 12:51 PM
I have made the bouquet twice it just goes into my inventory and I can't continue the game help please

Thanks sue

Are you at chapter 2? You need to use the bouquet to upgrade the wedding hall to level 2. Then you can start chapter 3.

Are the mushrooms still dropping ribbons? Have been trying to collect ribbons for ring pillows ... not just happening. Is there any other source to collect ribbons other than mushrooms? Thx.

I'm not having much luck either. The drops are just really rare. You can try mythic mushrooms as well.

mayennalee
01-28-17, 01:03 PM
Has anyone gotten wedding invites from horses?? It says any animal..

Nope. My chickens are giving me a better return on this elusive invite

mayennalee
01-28-17, 01:06 PM

Im getting a 1/10 drop at the moment. I am trying to make an extra basket for the building upgrade later in the event (-its on page 1) and its slower than the first time I had to make one

mulan12
01-28-17, 01:08 PM
Is anyone finding that they cannot collect from mushrooms and trees while making things like the Bouquet? I chopped down a tree and tended a dozen mushrooms without any drops.

babublik
01-28-17, 01:19 PM
You know what, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT... I'm a newbie level 19 player and I'll never get enough truffles or lamb chops to complete this goal even with my generous sir pigglesworth in tow; not to mention the ridiculous amount of pigs, sap, water, & jewels required through each step on top of the excessive amount of wedding petals and ribbons needed to build the baskets... I'm only sorry I spent my precious jewels already in building the pillow but I'll be stopping right there. I'm not giving you my previous golden nuggets. I'm better off continuing my story line so that I might have a chance to actually complete goals by next year if I'm still playing this game... What a joke 😡

Irma_Isle
01-28-17, 01:32 PM
You know what, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT... I'm a newbie level 19 player and I'll never get enough truffles or lamb chops to complete this goal even with my generous sir pigglesworth in tow; not to mention the ridiculous amount of pigs, sap, water, & jewels required through each step on top of the excessive amount of wedding petals and ribbons needed to build the baskets... I'm only sorry I spent my precious jewels already in building the pillow but I'll be stopping right there. I'm not giving you my previous golden nuggets. I'm better off continuing my story line so that I might have a chance to actually complete goals by next year if I'm still playing this game... What a joke ��

Its okay if you choose not to play. At your level, I used to skip event A LOT. Including bountiful table and many monster hunt. If you think you cant finish it then stop. Use your resources to main story. Its a loonggg road.

DeeDeeBird70
01-28-17, 01:53 PM
Maybe I'm just fortunate, but I've not ever had a problem getting requests filled. I have a long list of awesome active neighbors. Most are level 50 and many are long time players (they have the Love Shack). We may not visit much but are quick to answer requests. I don't always know exactly who has answered as I usually send them out just after midnight (I'm PST) and find I have the 20 by the next morning. And names do disappear. I do send out around 40 if we just need the 20. I ended up with 41 permits in the last event.

Some time back part of an event wanted 50 of something for one of the last steps. S8 dropped that need and goal was reached. Just as an experiment I sent out over a 100 requests, not Stormie. First day I got 20, Stormie made 21. Second day 41, Stormie made 42. Third day made the 50 and additional reports of neighbors answering kept coming in for several days. this was all from that initial request.

So if you're having problems, first check to see that your neighbors are active, daily players. If newer players, I've made a list of their level. Hearts for visiting not a good indicator. Items from latest quests much better. If you don't have enough then add from the add me thread, positive forum posters are a good choice. If you have the time, keep track of who answers and also who requests from you. The time zone you are in does have an effect, try to get a scattering of neighbors around the world. Some of my neighbors are in Europe, mostly Great Britain, others in Australia or New Zealand. Quite a few are on the east coast so they're 3 hours ahead of me.

Smr1019
01-28-17, 01:59 PM
Do the mystic mushrooms (or what ever their called drop ribbion?

AnnirasSweets
01-28-17, 02:50 PM
Not sure if it's just me but when I first tried to collect from a swan I was maxed on eggs so I didn't get any pink eggs either. I got rid of some of my regular eggs then collected from the other and received pink eggs. So just to be safe make sure you're not maxed on eggs or you might not get pink eggs!

TerraRanomi
01-28-17, 02:57 PM
Not sure if it's just me but when I first tried to collect from a swan I was maxed on eggs so I didn't get any pink eggs either. I got rid of some of my regular eggs then collected from the other and received pink eggs. So just to be safe make sure you're not maxed on eggs or you might not get pink eggs!

Thanks for the warning. ;)

lmirul
01-28-17, 03:18 PM
What is the timer on the swans and how many eggs have they been dropping?
I apologize if this has already been asked but I couldn't see the answer =)

GC5410
01-28-17, 03:30 PM
Technically this shouldn't be listed as "chapters" with chronological goals, because it's not a storybook and the goals (within each "part") can be completed in any order (or in parallel) :)

Enjoying it so far, there are actually less requirements than I was expecting!

VersaceMorrow
01-28-17, 03:45 PM
Nope. My chickens are giving me a better return on this elusive invite

I seem to do better with pigs.

AnnirasSweets
01-28-17, 04:05 PM
Timer for swans is 4 hours and so far I got 2 pink from each along with 75 coins and regular eggs. I'll have to report back to see if we get pink eggs every time or only occasionally.

After collecting again from swans I got no pink eggs whatsoever. Others reported getting single pinks at each collection so maybe my swans are deficient? Fingers crossed the drop rate will even out and become reliable.

Gaillock
01-28-17, 04:55 PM
Timer for swans is 4 hours and so far I got 2 pink from each along with 75 coins and regular eggs. I'll have to report back to see if we get pink eggs every time or only occasionally.

I only got 1 pink egg from 1 of the swans first 2 times. Plus regular eggs & roast. Encouraging that you got 2 each. Thanks.

MoonVillage3
01-28-17, 05:30 PM
Is anyone finding that they cannot collect from mushrooms and trees while making things like the Bouquet? I chopped down a tree and tended a dozen mushrooms without any drops.
They always drop.. it's that drops are rare.

MoonVillage3
01-28-17, 05:31 PM
Do the mystic mushrooms (or what ever their called drop ribbion?
yes they do

MoonVillage3
01-28-17, 05:35 PM
Anyone remember how many times we have to feed our pigs before they are fully grown? I'm planning ahead and so have bought my ten pigs and am feeding them so they are ready when my goal for raising them becomes available but I don't want to feed them too much.
Piggy info all on Page #1

Gaillock
01-28-17, 05:49 PM
I found my swans in storage and I'm collecting from them, but I haven't received all my neighbor's rsvps. I upgraded the wedding hall to level 5. I guess that is when I got the swans. So you don't have to worry about getting replies from all your neighbors in time. I'm wondering what happens if I don't get all 50 replies (I'm sure I will). Does that goal just stay on my kingdom goal list? Just curious.

rulerofjennyville
01-28-17, 06:16 PM
Why is it limited time to craft the animals when the love shack wasn't? I'm irritated at S8 for that.

Oh, and I got a wedding invite off my turkey chicken.

Cafencookies
01-28-17, 07:00 PM
How do you get the gold nuggets?

TerraRanomi
01-28-17, 07:14 PM
How do you get the gold nuggets?

They're a rare drop from sparkling mines, deep mines, rocks, .. Here's a list of locations, etc. (scroll down a little): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025268&viewfull=1#post1025268

cavegirl1
01-28-17, 07:16 PM
Sorry folks guess I'm missing something Or extremely dense but how do u get 50 nbr requests in one day??

You don't have to get them in one day. This is not a storybook quest. Once you complete one goal you start the next straight away, so hopefully can get to this goal well before the time is up.

Added:reading other posts, looks like sending, not receiving, might be key for this event time. Nice!

cavegirl1
01-28-17, 07:17 PM

Wonder if this should be posted in the bugs thread, given how many are needed for some of the crafts.

Gaillock
01-28-17, 08:20 PM
I only got 1 pink egg from 1 of the swans first 2 times. Plus regular eggs & roast. Encouraging that you got 2 each. Thanks.

Yay! I got 2 eggs each swan this time!

Gaillock
01-28-17, 08:23 PM
You don't have to get them in one day. This is not a storybook quest. Once you complete one goal you start the next straight away, so hopefully can get to this goal well before the time is up.

Added:reading other posts, looks like sending, not receiving, might be key for this event time. Nice!

I found my swans in storage and I'm collecting from them, but I haven't received all my neighbor's rsvps. I upgraded the wedding hall to level 5. I guess that is when I got the swans. So you don't have to worry about getting replies from all your neighbors in time. You don't have to wait for replies before you upgrade to level 5.

ktorewqas
01-28-17, 08:27 PM
That's good to know. We can collect eggs sooner. I'm just 30 invitations away from the swans :)

gracelinda
01-28-17, 09:16 PM
Have harvested over 40 animals and not one wedding invite....which animals are we suppose to harvest? Been harvesting pigs,cows and horses.

pipica11
01-28-17, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know where I can craft the "wedding basket ". I only can craft wedding bouquets so far.

hkcorrigan
01-28-17, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can craft the "wedding basket ". I only can craft wedding bouquets so far.
Basket will be available to craft in the workshop starting with chapter 4.

hkcorrigan
01-28-17, 10:01 PM
Have harvested over 40 animals and not one wedding invite....which animals are we suppose to harvest? Been harvesting pigs,cows and horses.
Are you on chapter 6? It was posted earlier that the best animals are pigs, cows, and chickens

mulan12
01-28-17, 10:29 PM
They always drop.. it's that drops are rare.

Thanks for answering! I'll keep trying:D

AnisWa
01-28-17, 10:39 PM
I have three glimmerdust troves but what happens if you have too much glimmer dust in storage already? Anyone know?

If you're maxed for glimmer dust; you will see that you got credit for it in the event book. So far, I've received 22 rsvps for my first day, I'm now waiting for 3:00am to see how many I receive.

salmansh
01-28-17, 11:22 PM
I just raised about 10 coconut trees and chopped about a couple of them and found out that they dont drop petals. Did anyone get petals from coconut trees?

Gaillock
01-28-17, 11:39 PM
I know there is an add me thread but I'm specifically looking for neighbors to add me to help me in the request neighbors to rsvp the baroness wedding. I just realized I have removed inactive neighbors and I don't have enough to send out. I'm a very good neighbor who answers requests right away, visits often and return gifts. If you need more responses, I will send right back depending on your time zone. I'm in California. Please add GailLock.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MANY REPLIES! I don't need anymore neighbors for rsvps, but I would be happy to add anyone who still need more active neighbors for the event .

zoroak
01-28-17, 11:51 PM
I just raised about 10 coconut trees and chopped about a couple of them and found out that they dont drop petals. Did anyone get petals from coconut trees?

I chopped 1 and did not get petals. Try dead trees if you're not short of sap, dead trees will give wedding petals but not sap.

I've upgraded the wedding hall to level 5 a day ago but not found swans in storage. Just 7 RSVPs short of finishing.

zoroak
01-29-17, 01:27 AM
I've completed and new quest pops up asking me to collect eggs but can't because I do not have swans! Not in inventory! Force quit, deleted app and reinstalled did not help. When I went into the new quest to click on collect eggs or collect from swans, it gets stuck and doesn't bring me anywhere.

salmansh
01-29-17, 02:00 AM
Thx for info on dead trees. Coconut trees don't drop petals for sure.

SpiritWind00
01-29-17, 02:05 AM
No, they don't work... I'll add it to post 1.

I know there is an add me thread but I'm specifically looking for neighbors to add me to help me in the request neighbors to rsvp the baroness wedding. I just realized I have removed inactive neighbors and I don't have enough to send out. I'm a very good neighbor who answers requests right away, visits often and return gifts. If you need more responses, I will send right back depending on your time zone. I'm in California. Please add GailLock.
Here you go! Add Me forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?110-Castle-Story-Add-Me) link.

KEC09
01-29-17, 02:14 AM
What does the level 5 hall drop?

Lyzau
01-29-17, 02:29 AM
You receive the 2 swans in your inventory the moment you level the Wedding Hall to level 5. You don't get an announcement, they are just there. You don't even need to finish the RSVP's.
(I still have to get like 30 RSVP's more to finish the last chapter, but I already have the swans).

zoroak
01-29-17, 02:33 AM
You receive the 2 swans in your inventory the moment you level the Wedding Hall to level 5. You don't get an announcement, they are just there. You don't even need to finish the RSVP's.
(I still have to get like 30 RSVP's more to finish the last chapter, but I already have the swans).

Not in my inventory nor on the board.

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 04:32 AM
I have three glimmerdust troves but what happens if you have too much glimmer dust in storage already? Anyone know?
Anyone maxed out on Glimmer Dust and with doubts on this step.. just put the Crown to craft before collecting the Glimmer Dust. Crafting the Crown will use 20 Glimmer Dust.. thus leaving you space for the immediate collection.

PurpleScorpion76
01-29-17, 05:05 AM
Sorry folks guess I'm missing something Or extremely dense but how do u get 50 nbr requests in one day??

You don't, but there are still 9 days left. It'll take 3 days to get all neighbour requests. 20, 20 then the final 10.

PurpleScorpion76
01-29-17, 05:10 AM

That surely shouldn't be an issue, computer glitch sounds like to me. We don't get full on blue dye if we're actually full on red dye.

PurpleScorpion76
01-29-17, 05:50 AM
Maybe I'm just fortunate, but I've not ever had a problem getting requests filled. I have a long list of awesome active neighbors. Most are level 50 and many are long time players (they have the Love Shack). We may not visit much but are quick to answer requests. I don't always know exactly who has answered as I usually send them out just after midnight (I'm PST) and find I have the 20 by the next morning. And names do disappear. I do send out around 40 if we just need the 20. I ended up with 41 permits in the last event.

Some time back part of an event wanted 50 of something for one of the last steps. S8 dropped that need and goal was reached. Just as an experiment I sent out over a 100 requests, not Stormie. First day I got 20, Stormie made 21. Second day 41, Stormie made 42. Third day made the 50 and additional reports of neighbors answering kept coming in for several days. this was all from that initial request.

So if you're having problems, first check to see that your neighbors are active, daily players. If newer players, I've made a list of their level. Hearts for visiting not a good indicator. Items from latest quests much better. If you don't have enough then add from the add me thread, positive forum posters are a good choice. If you have the time, keep track of who answers and also who requests from you. The time zone you are in does have an effect, try to get a scattering of neighbors around the world. Some of my neighbors are in Europe, mostly Great Britain, others in Australia or New Zealand. Quite a few are on the east coast so they're 3 hours ahead of me.

Another good test for active neighbours are all the extra walkers we've had recently. Or flyers if you're a fairy or witch. Lol.

danzplace
01-29-17, 06:53 AM
Just be aware some folks, like me, are not finishing new walker requests. My game memory is too big and I am trying to avoid deleting the game. Another reason a second world would be great.

AnnirasSweets
01-29-17, 07:40 AM
I think my swans must be a little on the lazy side, lol. They've settled into a pattern of giving 2 each, then on the next collection giving none. I'm averaging the same so I suppose it's no big deal just a bit of a let down to tap and not see any pinkies, ya know?

seascape9
01-29-17, 08:03 AM
Ugh! Before this I used my truffles for the fruit trade trying to get golden apples, silly me! Now I am at a loss for truffles. I know I get them from pink pigs and pigglesworth, do they drop from black pigs? I have a lot of black pigs and they are not dropping any truffles. Is there any other way to collect truffles, like say logs, mushrooms, rocks??? She said hopefully!!!

rulerofjennyville
01-29-17, 08:08 AM

You must have a game glitch. I'm getting mine from pigs, cows and chickens. I got one off a turkey chicken and one off of purple cow. I average about one invite every ten animals so it's a slow slog. They should have given us a better drop rate.

rulerofjennyville
01-29-17, 08:11 AM
Ugh! Before this I used my truffles for the fruit trade trying to get golden apples, silly me! Now I am at a loss for truffles. I know I get them from pink pigs and pigglesworth, do they drop from black pigs? I have a lot of black pigs and they are not dropping any truffles. Is there any other way to collect truffles, like say logs, mushrooms, rocks??? She said hopefully!!!

Sir Hammy's pen drops truffles. His toy drops wool and the occasional truffle and his apple trough drops apples and the occasional gold apple. Sir Hammy himself also drops truffles.

VersaceMorrow
01-29-17, 08:33 AM
Do extra invites that you get in chapter 6 count toward the additional ones you'll need in chapter 10? Or do you have to start all over gathering new ones?

rulerofjennyville
01-29-17, 08:52 AM
I'm averaging one wedding invite per 10 animals. At that rate I will need 800 energy. I don't see how it's possible, once again, to finish without
gems. The drop rates on these things should be much better. They're not keeping us entertained, they're making us question why we are still playing this game.

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 09:05 AM
Do extra invites that you get in chapter 6 count toward the additional ones you'll need in chapter 10? Or do you have to start all over gathering new ones?

Yes the continue to add up in the inventory.. but what you use for crafting.. is gone.

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 09:15 AM
I'm averaging one wedding invite per 10 animals. At that rate I will need 800 energy. I don't see how it's possible, once again, to finish without
gems. The drop rates on these things should be much better. They're not keeping us entertained, they're making us question why we are still playing this game.
This is an easy and constant way to collect the 'rare' invites.
Put out 20 Cows, 20 Pigs, 20 Chickens
When Energy Bar is full, or if you have an extra energy supply.. collect a group of 20.
Drop rate is from 3(lowest) to 6(higest) and keep on this way.
Before you realize it you've collected enough.

Edit: I've noticed Royal Pigs and Cows don't give drops, maybe it's just my chance.. black and white cows are recharged quicker however.

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 09:21 AM
NO PROBLEMS this time.. just send out a whole bunch and forget them ;)
They are NOT needed to obtain the Swans as these you receive silently in your inventory as soon as you upgrade the Wedding Hall to 5th.
Eventually they will come in by themselves to conclude the goal in your Guide Book automatically.. will take 3 days.
In the meantime you can enjoy collecting eggs from the Swans. :D

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 09:28 AM
PIGS, COWS and CHICKENS. Sheeps and Horses are useless.. as they don't give drops.

cuted1011
01-29-17, 09:52 AM
Can I start growing my pigs now to get a head start? As long as I don't grow them all the way until the goal starts?

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 09:59 AM
Can I start growing my pigs now to get a head start? As long as I don't grow them all the way until the goal starts?
Yes you can..
see post #169 a cute way of growing them by turning one more each collection time.
or also has been suggested: place 11.. when first one grows.. STOP! the others are ready.

It takes a whole day to grow them as it's 11 pets to do.. one each hour. They are adults on the 12th pet.
So whoever wishes to save some time can start before.

ktorewqas
01-29-17, 09:59 AM
PIGS, COWS and CHICKENS. Sheeps and Horses are useless.. as they don't give drops.
Pigs gave me one invite every 3-4 feed. Cows and chickens are vary. Horses give zero, sheeps (all) gave me zero...

ktorewqas
01-29-17, 10:11 AM
I think my swans must be a little on the lazy side, lol. They've settled into a pattern of giving 2 each, then on the next collection giving none. I'm averaging the same so I suppose it's no big deal just a bit of a let down to tap and not see any pinkies, ya know?so both swans drop pink eggs for you... That's good. One of my neighbor and I both did not get pink egg from bride swan. Maybe she is too generosity and donated the pink eggs :rolleyes:

Stymie52
01-29-17, 10:37 AM
Remember that Chapter 9, Goal 2, requires 4 lumin essence to forge the wedding crown. It helps to prepare these ahead as well. Thanks to all for the advance hints.

dipwid
01-29-17, 10:48 AM
Anyone have pictures of the crown and other event items?

Andro45
01-29-17, 11:24 AM
Remember that Chapter 9, Goal 2, requires 4 lumin essence to forge the wedding crown. It helps to prepare these ahead as well. Thanks to all for the advance hints.
Yes, another roadblock :(

The normal pig (natural color) is grown up after 7 pets, I noticed (bummer).

Chapter 7: Visit cottages 10x. Does the haunted cottage count?

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 11:44 AM
Yes, another roadblock :(
The normal pig (natural color) is grown up after 7 pets, I noticed (bummer).
Chapter 7: Visit cottages 10x. Does the haunted cottage count?
Pink Piggy costs 20Gems.. so not worthwhile buying x10.. unless you already have baby pink pig in your inventory.
Black Piggy costs coins 12,000.. much more time to grow, but no gems.
Info Piggies you can see all on First Page.
Haunted Cottages do NOT count.. only normal cottages even if not upgraded.

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 11:56 AM
These I have.. let me know if you need any.. I'll post after

Wedding Invitations
Wedding Basket
Wedding Bouquet
Silk Ribbon
Gold Dust
Wedding Petals

sophiensissi
01-29-17, 12:12 PM
I'm behind and still collecting invitations from animals. If anyone wants to add me, I'm playing a lot and responding to requests. ��

ShibuyaCloth
01-29-17, 12:43 PM

Not yet. All the others are in. See the pic thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959-Baroness-Wedding-Quest-Event!&p=1390330&viewfull=1#post1390330

Andro45
01-29-17, 12:56 PM
Pink Piggy costs 20Gems.. so not worthwhile buying x10.. unless you already have baby pink pig in your inventory.I had a baby in storage, but it grew up a lot faster than the black babies.

Haunted cottage goes back in storage...

My other kingdom definitely isn't going to make chapter 10...so I'll stop when the chapel is at level 3 and I'm not going to waste 5 gold nuggets.

StarThrower2
01-29-17, 01:07 PM
Hope this isn't a stupid question, but, do you only receive swans at completion of the Baroness quest? Is there any other way to get swan eggs for the royal exchange?
Thanks in advance!

ShibuyaCloth
01-29-17, 01:14 PM
Hope this isn't a stupid question, but, do you only receive swans at completion of the Baroness quest? Is there any other way to get swan eggs for the royal exchange?
Thanks in advance!

gems

missbandette
01-29-17, 01:28 PM
Ok, I bought some piglets for the raising pigs but it's not counting. Do I have to buy pink piglets for this!? I have 2 but I wanted to keep them as babies.
Edit:
Ok wait I think I got it now, I have to raise them not pet them. Sorry I've had a bad head cold and it's made me a little... duh!

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 01:44 PM
Ok, I bought some piglets for the raising pigs but it's not counting. Do I have to buy pink piglets for this!? I have 2 but I wanted to keep them as babies.
Edit:
Ok wait I think I got it now, I have to raise them not pet them. Sorry I've had a bad head cold and it's made me a little... duh!
raise/pet.. tap them till they grow
check piggy list on First Page to see how many times before they're adults.

llj_sea
01-29-17, 02:00 PM
When Energy Bar is full, or if you have an extra energy supply.. collect a group of 20.

Edit: I've noticed Royal Pigs and Cows don't give drops, maybe it's just my chance.. black and white cows are rechanged quicker however.

My royal pigs have had a good drop rate. Haven't paid attention on my cow.

TerraRanomi
01-29-17, 02:06 PM
Edit:

Haha, you'll get there. Good luck.;)

seascape9
01-29-17, 02:13 PM
Sir Hammy's pen drops truffles. His toy drops wool and the occasional truffle and his apple trough drops apples and the occasional gold apple. Sir Hammy himself also drops truffles.

Thanks!

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 03:11 PM
FIRST DROP from Swans.. 2 + 2.
timer.. 4hrs
will take a week to craft a cow.. lol!
pity we couldn't use some of the Pink Easter Eggs in the inventory.. I'm maxed out on those and they're the same color.. lol!

ShibuyaCloth
01-29-17, 03:17 PM
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50566.png_2v_31020.png
Pink Glimmeregg (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PinkGlimmeregg) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PinkGlimmeregg.png))
Info: Use these colorful Glimmereggs to create beautiful Pink Jeweled Eggs.
Type: Material
Source: Harvest
Requirements: 1 gem
Found: Chicken, Mushrooms, Mines, Old Thomas's House, Glimmeregg Chick, Ivy's Hut, Sawmill, Flowers, Dead Tree, Rocks
Used for: Pink Jeweled Egg
Events: The Great Glimmeregg Hunt - March 2016
Cap: 99
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90198

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50787.png_2v_31020.png
Pink Swan Egg (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PinkSwanEgg)
Info: This egg was made with love! Use it to make Valentine's crafts!
Level: 17
Type: Material
Source: Event
Requirements: 1 gem
Found: Swans
Events: The Baroness - January 2017
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96959

Just wondering what does swan did eat :rolleyes:

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 03:28 PM
Just wondering what does swan did eat :rolleyes:
pink worms, raw meat and strawberry juice.. LOL! :confused:

swan's eggs are the same exact picture are the Pink Easter Glimmer Eggs!

KekeAndLittle
01-29-17, 03:44 PM
Was going to finish this one, but realize it's futile. Yesterday, while trying for ribbons, I got 1 on my fifth mushroom, then got ZERO/NONE for the next 62 (yes, you read that correctly, 62 ) mushrooms. On mushroom #68, I got 1 ribbon, and a third one another 15 mushrooms later at #83......So I used up the equivalent of four hours of energy for 3 silk ribbons. Really?!?
I was willing to continue. I'd already given up my nuggets....but the 40 truffles is going to be an unobtainable goal for me. We needed 10 in the last quest. Now 40 more in the next..... I don't get this.... Thanks to this forum, (which I only started using at the last event) at least I won't get to day 7, 8 or 9, realize I've used up tons of energy, even some gems, and I'm still not going to get the prize at the end. That happened to me several times in the past.
So, thanks much for the help, all. Good luck, and Good night (fot this event anyway)...

ktorewqas
01-29-17, 03:49 PM
Wow, those eggs are identical lol need DNA test ...

cavegirl1
01-29-17, 04:02 PM
I'm behind and still collecting invitations from animals. If anyone wants to add me, I'm playing a lot and responding to requests. ��

I don't think this is behind at all ! I would think that most people are still at this stage or earlier based on my neighbours. There are still 9 days to go :)

cavegirl1
01-29-17, 04:08 PM

Definitely worth collecting more before if possible as you need 60 all up for chapter 10, not just the 20 you have to gather in the first step.

VersaceMorrow
01-29-17, 04:21 PM
Definitely worth collecting more before if possible as you need 60 all up for chapter 10, not just the 20 you have to gather in the first step.

Ok good... wasn't sure because looking at Chapter 10 the goal says "gather" so I thought it meant inventory wouldn't count.

cavegirl1
01-29-17, 04:31 PM
Ok good... wasn't sure because looking at Chapter 10 the goal says "gather" so I thought it meant inventory wouldn't count.

Just want to make sure I haven't misled you :)

I am not at that stage myself so I just meant it is worthwhile to collect 40 before if possible , as you will need those in addition to the 20.

Hopefully someone else can confirm if those in inventory count for the 20 in step 1

rulerofjennyville
01-29-17, 04:45 PM
I'm never going to finish this. Now I'm out of jewels - what gives off jewels?

PrincessCupOButter
01-29-17, 04:54 PM
Just want to make sure I haven't misled you :)

I am not at that stage myself so I just meant it is worthwhile to collect 40 before if possible , as you will need those in addition to the 20.

Hopefully someone else can confirm if those in inventory count for the 20 in step 1

The ones in inventory do count towards the upgrade, but NOT towards the goal to gather 20. So it definitely won't hurt to keep collecting between goals. Thankfully that ability hasn't been shut off in this quest.

Wow to those egg pics!! I want to convert my 99 pink glimmer eggs into swan eggs (and maybe find a use for that useless forge!) They really are identical! The traders at the exchange would never know ;-)

PrincessCupOButter
01-29-17, 05:01 PM

The Hub is an awesome resource for finding info on drops!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025272&viewfull=1#post1025272

ahomeforme
01-29-17, 05:16 PM
I'm still considering hard whether or not to continue with this event before giving my gold nuggets away. 8 days left and I've only gathered my last required gold dust. The silky ribbons also is the reason I might not continue. The drop rate is so bad!.... I thought I needed to make only 1 ring pillow, but turns out that I have to craft a total of 6 ring pillows... O_O?? Why need 6 for one wedding? Haha, at least they didn't make us craft 2 wedding dresses!

I already have the love shack so I don't really need the pink eggs for trading. But I'd really like to upgrade the wedding hall, that's all.

KekeAndLittle
01-29-17, 05:51 PM
Dear AHomeForMe....you only need 3 pillows, not 6. You do, however, needed two wedding bouquets...The first one, and then another one, used in conjunction with the three pillows. Hope that helps at least a little.

PrincessCupOButter
01-29-17, 05:57 PM
Dear AHomeForMe....you only need 3 pillows, not 6. You do, however, needed two wedding bouquets...The first one, and then another one, used in conjunction with the three pillows. Hope that helps at least a little.

Level 5 requires another wedding basket. So, unfortunately, there are a total of 3 bouquets and 6 wedding pillows needed to complete the whole chapel.

8pry8
01-29-17, 06:03 PM

No, sorry, 6 are needed .. goal 10 needs another weeding basket which needs 3 pillows

edit...tooo late ;)

nateryd
01-29-17, 06:45 PM
I've looked for this info in the hub. I don't see it there ( which doesn't mean much 😂😂 because a lot of the time I seem to be blind) Does anyone already have the Romantic Fountain from the love shack? But now it can be crafted in the trade building . Could you tell me if it has any drops, or is it deco only?

VersaceMorrow
01-29-17, 06:46 PM
Ok this is ridiculous....I've done a lot of expansions lately so I had a YUGE amount of trees, probably 100 trees. No one had more trees than I did. Now they are all either gone or down to one chop left for the ones I want to keep for my town park, and still I'm going to need another 25 petals. I won't even get into how stingy the mushrooms are with the ribbons, which is even worse. Guess it's a good thing we have so many days left.

hkcorrigan
01-29-17, 06:53 PM
Ok this is ridiculous....I've done a lot of expansions lately so I had a YUGE amount of trees, probably 100 trees. No one had more trees than I did. Now they are all either gone or down to one chop left for the ones I want to keep for my town park, and still I'm going to need another 25 petals. I won't even get into how stingy the mushrooms are with the ribbons, which is even worse. Guess it's a good thing we have so many days left.
Someone suggested to chop dead trees instead. That's worked great for me. I didn't need anymore sap anyway. Or is it living wood? Maxed on both. At least one of them doesn't drop from dead trees.

SpiritWind00
01-29-17, 07:16 PM
I've looked for this info in the hub. I don't see it there ( which doesn't mean much ���� because a lot of the time I seem to be blind) Does anyone already have the Romantic Fountain from the love shack? But now it can be crafted in the trade building . Could you tell me if it has any drops, or is it deco only?
You're not blind - it's not there :) Well, it will be in the next day or 2 when I double check and add all of these crafts.... anyhow, the fountain is deco.

pipi0909
01-29-17, 08:17 PM
Not sure if I should post here or somewhere else. I'm at the last step, which requires neighbor's help. I got 10 response within half an hour, but after I accepted gift from my neighbor, I got none till now and perhaps the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I have enough active neighbors. I have seen this before, after accepting gifts (or sending), I had problem of getting response from neighbors.
I believe there is a bug of receiving/sending gifts impacting neighbor response.

ladlasse
01-29-17, 09:23 PM
Please don't make the same mistake I did. I had gathered the last 60 invitations needed for chapter 10, but I was focusing only on quantity needed and gathered them early. I didn't remember that part of chapter 10 was to gather 20 invitations. So even though I have enough in inventory, I'm ouT collecting 20 more.

missjeannierenee
01-29-17, 09:40 PM
Not getting any invitations at all.

Gaillock
01-29-17, 11:01 PM
No, they don't work... I'll add it to post 1.

Here you go! Add Me forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?110-Castle-Story-Add-Me) link.

Sorry, SW! I *****ed & put request here since relevant to the event & knew it would be faster. And boy, did helpful neighbors come through!

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 11:14 PM
Please don't make the same mistake I did. I had gathered the last 60 invitations needed for chapter 10, but I was focusing only on quantity needed and gathered them early. I didn't remember that part of chapter 10 was to gather 20 invitations. So even though I have enough in inventory, I'm ouT collecting 20 more.
Yes.. part 10 needs practically 80 invites. 20 you have to gather and a further 60invites for the Wedding Hall upgrade to 5th.
No hurry though.. they are still dropping.
They keep dropping even after the 5th upgrade and even after Swans have been delivered even if not needed anymore. I guess they will stop when all Nbr Requests have been delivered.

Gaillock
01-29-17, 11:18 PM

Edit: I've noticed Royal Pigs and Cows don't give drops, maybe it's just my chance.. black and white cows are recharged quicker however.

I've received many invites from ALL cows. In fact, I'm still receiving invites even after I upgraded my wedding hall to level 5 because I didn't receive all my rsvps yet so goal hasn't closed. I'm clicking on cows for milk for royal exchange to get exchange tickets for expanding & getting many more invitations, as well. Black & white cows are cheap to buy so I suggest buy what you can & don't give up!

MoonVillage3
01-29-17, 11:53 PM

This happened to me too even if I had max in Jewels. To replace, collecting from
- the tiny Royal Dogs/Cats, Peacocks helped alot. Also
- chopping Outcropping Rocks and
- Dark Cave Formation I had in my inventory. (Not worth buying if you don't already have).. and of course
- putting out more Jeweleries, if you have in store. Keep collecting from
- Mines and Deep Mines as 'seem' to drop more at this period.

Then check the inventory list in the Hub.. places to find Jewels are numerous.

GlvtenFree
01-30-17, 12:49 AM
so im on the dinal chapter and upgrade and cant seem to get any ribbons to drop from mushrooms to be able to make pillows for my basket... anyone else have this problem? ribbon hasnt dropped since first needing them

cavegirl1
01-30-17, 01:11 AM
Yes.. part 10 needs practically 80 invites. 20 you have to gather and a further 60invites for the Wedding Hall upgrade to 5th.
No hurry though.. they are still dropping.
They keep dropping even after the 5th upgrade and even after Swans have been delivered even if not needed anymore. I guess they will stop when all Nbr Requests have been delivered.

I am pretty sure we can put the 20 we gather towards the upgrade of the wedding hall (given we are only gathering them but not giving them), so we should only need 60 for this stage altogether.

Lyn3v3
01-30-17, 01:21 AM
Is it all the farm animals that drop invitations? Or certain ones? This is my first event. I've been playing for a few months, but didn't try the other events.

puzzlecatz
01-30-17, 01:29 AM
Is there a limit to the amount of wedding invites you can store. I am at 89 and haven't gotten to the goal where I need to collect 20 yet. Not sure what to do if there is a cap

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 01:31 AM
Is there a limit to the amount of wedding invites you can store. I am at 89 and haven't gotten to the goal where I need to collect 20 yet. Not sure what to do if there is a cap
max cap is 99.. look at the back of your card in the inventory.. turn it tapping '?'.. u see it there.
only thing to do is to stop collecting until u use some so as not to waste them.

Buxton001
01-30-17, 01:34 AM
Hi I'm having trouble making the bouquet basket, it's not showing up in any of my crafting buildings. What can I do? I can't continue playing this thread if I can't complete the goal.

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 01:46 AM
Is it all the farm animals that drop invitations? Or certain ones? This is my first event. I've been playing for a few months, but didn't try the other events.
I could use more neighbors. Storm ID: lyn3v3
Welcome back!
All important notes you will find on First Page.. read through to get all the tips and tricks so everthing runs smoothly.
Link for new nbrs, who need nbrs too, you can ALWAYS find googling Castle Story Add me.. with the current month and year (January 2017)
This link will be always updated as each month it changes, so you know players are active.
Add your id.. and copy down the others.
Hope this has been of help to you.. and Good Luck.

puzzlecatz
01-30-17, 01:47 AM
Thanks. So I'm gathering that in chapter 10 I can upgrade my chapel to level 5 so that I can gather the other 20 invites. Still working on getting my 40 truffles. That's a long haul. Whew

puzzlecatz
01-30-17, 01:48 AM
Hey just made Rhino Keeper. So happy!

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 02:01 AM
Hi I'm having trouble making the bouquet basket, it's not showing up in any of my crafting buildings. What can I do? I can't continue playing this thread if I can't complete the goal.

There is a glitch here.. but go ahead collecting and crafting all your needs for the Basket and whatever else.. it will appear in the Workshop.

Part 4: Loaning your Love
1- Make Wedding Basket x1
2- Have White Petals x40
3- Upgrade Wedding Hall to Level 3: [White Petals 40, Wedding Petals 12, Wedding Basket 1]

NEEDS:
(Wedding Basket: Wood 40, Wedding Bouquet 1, Ring Pillows 3, Workshop/2hrs)
(Wedding Bouquet: 6 Wedding Petals, 40 Sap, 40 Wood/Workshop/1hr)
(Ring Pillow: 6 Wedding Petals, 6 Silk Ribbons, 20Jewels/MagicForge2hrs)

cavegirl1
01-30-17, 02:07 AM

If it works like other items we needed to gather (eg water, glimmer dust), even if you are maxed out, then any that you get when you do this step are counted towards the 20, even though they can't get added in your inventory.

CleoHotel
01-30-17, 03:43 AM
I can't fine how to make the wedding basket - it's not in my crafting - what am I doing wrong please? Cleohotel

cavegirl1
01-30-17, 03:50 AM
I can't fine how to make the wedding basket - it's not in my crafting - what am I doing wrong please? Cleohotel

What stage are you at? Once you need to craft it, it should appear in your workshop below the bouquet.

brock6789
01-30-17, 04:16 AM
I upgraded chapel to level 5. I just now sent out my neighbor invites and have not got any replies but found the swans in my inventory Will I need to get requests back before they give me pink eggs. They have a 3-4 hour rate.

federerGOAT
01-30-17, 04:26 AM
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but you get the pair of swans as soon as you level up the building to level 5 (don't have to wait for the 50 RSVPs).

OT. Woohoo!!! Federer won his 18th gs!!

Lol. Should have just read the post before mine.

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 04:28 AM
I upgraded chapel to level 5. I just now sent out my neighbor invites and have not got any replies but found the swans in my inventory Will I need to get requests back before they give me pink eggs. They have a 3-4 hour rate.
You start receiving eggs immediately.. even if all requests are not in yet.

IMPORTANT:
Save all your eggs.. there's still another part of the Event to come.. you will need them!

rulerofjennyville
01-30-17, 05:03 AM
Well, I've got one ribbon and 53 wedding invites to get to finish this. We'll see if I make it - the drops are so poor I average one per ten clicks.
How many hours does it take for the swans to lay eggs? And how many eggs per time do they lay?

rulerofjennyville
01-30-17, 05:06 AM
This happened to me too even if I had max in Jewels. To replace, collecting from
- Dark Cave Formation I had in my inventory. (Not worth buying if you don't already have).. and of course

Thanks! I had a dark cave formation in storage and was able to get the rest of the jewels from it.

TerraRanomi
01-30-17, 05:24 AM

Can't you just upgrade your wedding hall to level 5 first (when you get to chapter 10) and finish collecting those 20 invites after?

rulerofjennyville
01-30-17, 05:26 AM
s there a limit to the amount of wedding invites you can store. I am at 89 and haven't gotten to the goal where I need to collect 20 yet. Not sure what to do if there is a cap

How did you get so many? I click endlessly and at best get one every ten clicks. This game is having very uneven drops with different players. S8 needs to do something about that.

BufftonHeights
01-30-17, 06:10 AM
Yea, I got my geese last night. And, as usual, my neighbors are awesome and I already have 30 of the 50 rsvp in just over 24 hours to clear my last goal. I enjoyed this event. It took waaaay too much energy, but with the exception of petals and invitations didn't make us get hundreds of things (once you fight through the gold dust once that was it), let us get petals from dead trees, and most importantly gives those of us who have hit L50 but didn't get a chance to get the Love Shack to make some pink animals. :)

swstar
01-30-17, 06:41 AM
i am about to give up on this game. Just got one invite out of 30 animals, 1!!!!! Plus no petals for 4 dead trees. I wonder why I continue when tasks are impossible, I am max level and still have a storage full of unfinished buildings. I can't be on all day, great customer service s8!

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 06:55 AM
Well, I've got one ribbon and 53 wedding invites to get to finish this. We'll see if I make it - the drops are so poor I average one per ten clicks.
How many hours does it take for the swans to lay eggs? And how many eggs per time do they lay?

You'll make it.. just be constant.
Put out 20 pigs, 20 cows, 20 chickens. cows and pigs better of the same type as will be ready to collect all together. When your energy bar is full or you've collected from the wizard schools, or have any extra energy.. collect from a group. Drop rates can be 3 to 10.. it varies. Certainly it's energy consuming.. but possible.
Swans you receive after the Wedding Hall 5th upgrade. You start receiving eggs immediately on a timer of 4hrs. So far I've always got 2 from each.. but can be also 0.

ladlasse
01-30-17, 07:18 AM
I am pretty sure we can put the 20 we gather towards the upgrade of the wedding hall (given we are only gathering them but not giving them), so we should only need 60 for this stage altogether.

You are correct. Because I had 60 already, it showed complete for the upgrade, but it still showed I had to gather 20 since mine were acquired prior to the last step. If I had waited to gather my last 20, I would need only 60 total. You don't need 80 in total.

janf2
01-30-17, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=federerGOAT;1391629]Don't know if it has been mentioned, but you get the pair of swans as soon as you level up the building to level 5 (don't have to wait for the 50 RSVPs).

huge thank you for posting this as I didn't know, nothing came up to tell me I had earn't them so was sitting here waiting for my RSVP's. Have found them in my inventory and got them out so i can start collecting eggs.

pipi0909
01-30-17, 08:04 AM
i am about to give up on this game. Just got one invite out of 30 animals, 1!!!!! Plus no petals for 4 dead trees. I wonder why I continue when tasks are impossible, I am max level and still have a storage full of unfinished buildings. I can't be on all day, great customer service s8!

Try cows. Coin cows will do. Drop rate is decent. Plus you can collect every 10 min.

bwunderbach
01-30-17, 08:25 AM

The Troll Vault (12 hour timer) and, I believe, Vineyard Estate (3 hours) and Sabina's House (4 hours) also drop them occasionally.

You can also craft them using Coal in the Magic Forge. It's only a 10/1 coal/jewel ratio, but every little bit helps, especially if you have a big ol' pile o' coal sittin' aroun'. (there was a sale on apostrophes this weekend and I stocked up)

TerraRanomi
01-30-17, 08:45 AM
So... no one's getting married. After all the hard work.:rolleyes:

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 09:09 AM
So... no one's getting married. After all the hard work.:rolleyes:

Nope! I was quite surprised too and still wondering why the rich Baroness choose to plan a wedding? She left her first fiance and also the Baron cause they only wanted her money.. but she plans and prepares weddings before knowing her future spouses.
Money doesn't mean anything to her.. but we poor people found her diamonds, gold dust, made a crown, collected hundreds of petals, sent out invitations, silk ribbons, flowers, made ring pillows, bouquets and baskets. etc, etc, etc. Who is going to pay us back? The Swans with their Glimmer Easter Eggs?
At this point I'm wondering if she's secretly the Baron's sister.. and both of them planned this all to stock up on more riches?! LOL!

dragon2046
01-30-17, 09:27 AM
Nope! I was quite surprised too and still wondering why the rich Baroness choose to plan a wedding? She left her first fiance and also the Baron cause they only wanted her money.. but she plans and prepares weddings before knowing her future spouses.
Money doesn't mean anything to her.. but we poor people found her diamonds, gold dust, made a crown, collected hundreds of petals, sent out invitations, silk ribbons, flowers, made ring pillows, bouquets and baskets. etc, etc, etc. Who is going to pay us back? The Swans with their Glimmer Easter Eggs?
At this point I'm wondering if she's secretly the Baron's sister.. and both of them planned this all to stock up on more riches?! LOL!

Lol I would like to know who's going to pay us back too? S8 this story line was strange :/

alphama
01-30-17, 09:28 AM
Brilliant!
And it will be tremendous! :)

ktorewqas
01-30-17, 09:30 AM

Lol you got a really good point! We gotta have to think twice before giving out gold nuggets ;)

AinoDK
01-30-17, 09:43 AM

Did exactly the same :)
At least it won't prevent upgrading

I've given up on getting sovenier crown, got all the others.

Almost on the swans. Unfortunately I wiill be without wifi for 2-3 weeks, so even though I complete the quest I won' be able to gather enough eggs to craft a cow or sheep. So pretty much all for nothing

TerraRanomi
01-30-17, 09:55 AM

Haha, it was all a conspiracy. What you're saying actually makes a lot of sense to how the story ended. It was also a bit weird when the wedding got cancelled but we still had to collect wedding invites. ;)

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 10:07 AM
........... Unfortunately I wiill be without wifi for 2-3 weeks, so even though I complete the quest I won' be able to gather enough eggs to craft a cow or sheep. So pretty much all for nothing

Experienced player who's ahead mentioned there's still another part to this event. It will follow that you have to craft something with the Eggs collected in order to finish the Event.. and will last 30days.

It's not difficult to collect eggs if timer is used. Every 4hrs you get 4 eggs (assuming they will always drop 2 each, so far they have). Squeezing in 5 collections you can collect 20Eggs per day. You can quickly craft something to end the quest. Crafting animals would be more fun.. this would take a couple days more.

meme1098
01-30-17, 10:13 AM

Lol I would like to know who's going to pay us back too? S8 this story line was strange :/

Lol you got a really good point! We gotta have to think twice before giving out gold nuggets ;)

Haha, it was all a conspiracy. What you're saying actually makes a lot of sense to how the story ended. It was also a bit weird when the wedding got cancelled but we still had to collect wedding invites. ;)

So after all that, there's no wedding? I threw in the towel after I got to the 'raise 10 pigs' part & kinda glad I didn't go along with this Baron/Baroness conspiracy...lol.
I hope that's the end of weddings once & for all. They just don't seem to go well in the land of S8...lol.

AnisWa
01-30-17, 10:47 AM

I agree, totally strange. Especially, once you get the swans, they have a 4hrs timer, which doesn't guarantee receiving pink eggs every time. I purposely used my regular eggs, so I would have room for the pink eggs. Only, to receive the white eggs from Mrs. Swan! Ugh!

Destiel0918
01-30-17, 11:10 AM
Does anyone remember how many times you had to feed pigs for them to grow?

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 11:17 AM

All info on First Page.. as always

TerraRanomi

First page, bottom of post #2.

TerraRanomi
All info on First Page.. as always

:D

Destiel0918
I'm 35 and have also always a money problem :/ (that's also why I have to let the ugly snow castle outside) .. I haven't bought any pig yet and have only 31'000 .... luckily I have enough trees but the pigs will get hard

carrots are useful and also good source of money...

Oh no! The same money issue! I've bought 6 pigs, ended with 28,000 coins for trees... I have no money for all 10 pigs... I'm at level 45 and still very poor. How is it possible no one is complaining about not having money? I cried about it almost every event. :confused:

Do you collect often from your buildings? I am level 50 player at I never had coin issue after level 30. I have saved up over 35 million...so coins are really not issue to me. Most of my buildings are level 5-6 and I used to collect very regularly, now I just collect if i need to ( for quests) or the buildings with higher income. But if I had money issues- I collected VERY often, and upgrading buildings vas top priority.

8pry8
01-30-17, 12:34 PM
Do you collect often from your buildings? I am level 50 player at I never had coin issue after level 30. I have saved up over 35 million...so coins are really not issue to me. Most of my buildings are level 5-6 and I used to collect very regularly, now I just collect if i need to ( for quests) or the buildings with higher income. But if I had money issues- I collected VERY often, and upgrading buildings vas top priority.

I had played this game years ago .. and also never had a coin issue then .. but nowadays so many timed events which requires so much energy and also money, so that I think it's much harder now to save money. And yeah, I collect as often from my coin buildings (only from them, which gives more then carrots) but this does not really help, when so much money has to be spent for the timed events (even upgrade the buildings gets difficult, because they also need a lot of money).

(and by the why .. I know that carrots triple the money whereas fellora plants only double .. but over all, the fellora plants gives much more money for the energy invested .. and energy is also a huge problem for new players)

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 12:43 PM
I just got a GOLDEN EGG (plus ordinary eggs) from Mrs. Swan.. no pink. Mr. Swan delivered 2 Pinks plus ordinary eggs.

danzplace
01-30-17, 01:00 PM
1 pink egg each swan the first two times. People should keep their expectations realistic and enjoy the bonus eggs when they come.

caron7
01-30-17, 01:19 PM
i didn't see this addressed here, but is this one of those events where parts do not drop unless you are on the right chapter? i'm on step 9 but need a wedding basket for step 10. trying all day for ribbons from mushrooms, but i'm afraid i'm wasting my energy. mushrooms and glimmerdust but no more ribbons.

i wish this wasn't the case, so one could get a bit ahead in these quests. i have chemotherapy Wednesday so am hoping to finish this tomorrow. getting ribbons today would have been helpful, but i don't think i can get them...

edit: power of the post? since i didn't see it addressed here, i tried again and got 5 ribbons from 12 mushrooms (all types of mushrooms). so file this under "uneven drops" mentioned by someone above i guess.

EsmeW2
01-30-17, 01:19 PM
OK!
I'm trying to get the resources together for the update of the hall to level 5. Between invites, petals and more petals and ribbons for the ring pillow it seems to add up to be 116 things to collect as I've got the bouquet already, and I've just used up over 80 energy in order to get six invites, three petals and one ribbon. So, if I get back one of the needed resources for every 10 energy used that's just another 1,000+ energy needed just for this. But it's clear I'll have to grow some more trees too. A couple of wizard schools and alicorns helps a bit but not much and the unlucky workshop just gave me coins rather than energy. Having a grumpy moment!

AinoDK
01-30-17, 01:56 PM
Experienced player who's ahead mentioned there's still another part to this event. It will follow that you have to craft something with the Eggs collected in order to finish the Event.. and will last 30days.

It's not difficult to collect eggs if timer is used. Every 4hrs you get 4 eggs (assuming they will always drop 2 each, so far they have). Squeezing in 5 collections you can collect 20Eggs per day. You can quickly craft something to end the quest. Crafting animals would be more fun.. this would take a couple days more.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to get some eggs before going off the grit and hold on to them.

PrincessCupOButter
01-30-17, 03:22 PM

I think you may be right! And don't forget 5 gold nuggets and 10 pigs! I think we may have been scammed. :eek: Maybe the cancelled wedding is the reason we got the swans before the rsvp's all came back?

And speaking of swans...the Mr seems to lay more pink eggs than the Mrs. :confused: From four collections so far the male has dropped two every time. The female dropped 2,0,0, and 2.

Strange things are happening! ;)

fabulus12
01-30-17, 03:35 PM
I have ran out of jewels, I don't know the last time this has happened.

SpiritWind00
01-30-17, 04:08 PM
Remember: if you're just after the wedding petals - use the DEAD TREE :) I found it to have a good drop rate. I did grow some trees for the extra sap, but dead trees for the majority of the petals. Make vital extract with all the extra mushies too :)

HELP ME! (ironic isn't it! lol)
Did anyone get dialogue before the goal A Profitable Proposal? If yes and you recorded it, can you send it to me. I don't know if my device paused and skipped it or whether there wasn't any for this step (and given there has been for every other step, means I might have just glitched).

rulerofjennyville
01-30-17, 05:09 PM
Woo -hoo! I started getting all sorts of wedding invitations today and now only have five left. So it looks like I will finish.

jesslau9
01-30-17, 05:21 PM
i didn't see this addressed here, but is this one of those events where parts do not drop unless you are on the right chapter? i'm on step 9 but need a wedding basket for step 10. trying all day for ribbons from mushrooms, but i'm afraid i'm wasting my energy. mushrooms and glimmerdust but no more ribbons.
I'm on chapter 9 haven't craft the crown. I'm getting ribbon but very few of them. Like 1 per 5 red mushrooms

zoroak
01-30-17, 06:32 PM
Feels like I'm way behind on egg collection. Due to a glitch in my game, I didn't receive the swans when I finished step 10, 2 days ago. S8 support fixed it a couple of hours ago and I now have swans! Thanks to Agent Snow (S8 support)!

rulerofjennyville
01-30-17, 06:40 PM
Got it - yeah! The swans are cute. Anyone know what the wedding chapel gives off now that I'm done or should it be put in storage?

topmom952
01-30-17, 06:55 PM
I'm having trouble getting enough truffles. Only have 28. If I give them, does the skip cost go down? Not giving up my chops til I have the truffles. Thanks

jesslau9
01-30-17, 07:17 PM
I'm having trouble getting enough truffles. Only have 28. If I give them, does the skip cost go down? Not giving up my chops til I have the truffles. Thanks

Ya it goes down as you need to "buy" fewer truffles with gems..so less gems needed

BufftonHeights
01-30-17, 07:18 PM
Remember: if you're just after the wedding petals - use the DEAD TREE :) I found it to have a good drop rate. I did grow some trees for the extra sap, but dead trees for the majority of the petals. Make vital extract with all the extra mushies too :)

Did anyone get dialogue before the goal A Profitable Proposal? If yes and you recorded it, can you send it to me. I don't know if my device paused and skipped it or whether there wasn't any for this step (and given there has been for every other step, means I might have just glitched).

It wasn't just you. Happened to me too.

coolssp
01-30-17, 07:19 PM
Was on vacation with limited wifi so quite behind in this quest. Have a couple of questions which may have already been answered but too many posts to go through...

1. From what I read through, you get the swans once you level up the chapel to 5. Is this correct?

2. I'm on goal 9 on the quest. Will the drops required to level up the buildings be still there if you finish chapter 10? Finding it difficult to get wedding invites from the animals.

Any clarification will be helpful

hkcorrigan
01-30-17, 07:32 PM

I thought it was just me. No dialog. Thanks so much for being so detail oriented. You always do such an amazing job.

SpiritWind00
01-30-17, 07:38 PM
1. yes. You may have the goal 2 in your book for a couple more days (given this goal takes a couple of days). The swans magically appear in your inventory when you upgrade.

2. You can collect wedding invites continually. Just note you need to 'gather 20' for ch 10. The last upgrade calls for wedding invites, so you have to bite the proverbial bullet and go on an energy using mission to get the invites for the upgrade. Does that make sense?

updated given post below :)

Pinkstar226
01-30-17, 07:39 PM
Hello everyone... I need some advice. I am currently working on chapter 8 where you need to give 40 truffles (of which I've already given 27). I also just upgraded the chapel to level 5 and received the swans. I really wish I had seen the posted info before I gave those truffles away! Is it worth it to keep going? Do we get anything additional from completing the event? I am looking forward to crafting some pink animals! I only have the black, non-gem pigs, and I do not yet have Sir Pigglesworth (dang ellusive golden apples!). I've never had that many truffles at once before, in fact I have not yet completed the "necessary truffness" goal where you need to give the Baron 30 truffles. My question is should I give up and cut my losses, and just focus on storyline quests, or should I tough it out and keep trying for 13 more truffles to give away?

SpiritWind00
01-30-17, 07:39 PM
It wasn't just you. Happened to me too.

I thought it was just me. No dialog. Thanks so much for being so detail oriented. You always do such an amazing job.
Thanks so much for the confirmation :) I'll PM Regina and ask if there was any dialogue for this bit...

SpiritWind00
01-30-17, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone... I need some advice. I am currently working on chapter 8 where you need to give 40 truffles (of which I've already given 27). I also just upgraded the chapel to level 5 and received the swans. I really wish I had seen the posted info before I gave those truffles away! Is it worth it to keep going? Do we get anything additional from completing the event? I am looking forward to crafting some pink animals! I only have the black, non-gem pigs, and I do not yet have Sir Pigglesworth (dang ellusive golden apples!). I've never had that many truffles at once before, in fact I have not yet completed the "necessary truffness" goal where you need to give the Baron 30 truffles. My question is should I give up and cut my losses, and just focus on storyline quests, or should I tough it out and keep trying for 13 more truffles to give away?
Wow, that is interesting. If you have the swans and a L5 wedding hall, stop! :) You'll only miss the goal reward if that's the case, ie coins.

edit: I didn't think the hall was able to be upgraded to level 5 back in chapter 8? oh well, lucky you!

Pinkstar226
01-30-17, 08:03 PM
Wow, that is interesting. If you have the swans and a L5 wedding hall, stop! :) You'll only miss the goal reward if that's the case, ie coins.

edit: I didn't think the hall was able to be upgraded to level 5 back in chapter 8? oh well, lucky you!

Yeah, usually with events like this I look in the forum and prepare ahead whatever I can, so as soon as I had the upgrade materials I did the upgrade and boom... swans! I was like woah! Didn't expect to see you guys so soon!

Thanks for the advice by the way... I will throw in the proverbial towel ;)

hugpete
01-30-17, 08:19 PM
Truffles! *shakes fist in air*

8pry8
01-30-17, 10:53 PM
Does anybody know if you could gather wedding petals and silk ribbons after the upgrade of the chapel to level 5? So that it would be possible to make a 'souvenir' wedding basket etc. after receiving the swans. thanks

MoonVillage3
01-30-17, 11:33 PM
Does anybody know if you could gather wedding petals and silk ribbons after the upgrade of the chapel to level 5? So that it would be possible to make a 'souvenir' wedding basket etc. after receiving the swans. thanks
YES you can.. I've finished 5th upgrade, got Swans, and waiting on last nbrs requests to stagger in.. ALL is available! In the meantime I'm restocking my Truffles, so collecting from Pigs, and even though I don't need anymore.. getting Invites from them, which I don't need as have finished that part. Petals still drop and ribbons too. EVERYTHING DROPS.

8pry8
01-30-17, 11:36 PM
great .. thank you MoonVillage3!!

Nekohoshi
01-31-17, 12:40 AM
I see I wasn't the only one who missed chapter nine dialogue. But from the context of the mission I say it would be about agreeing to marry the baron. And should help make a crown to go on top of Anya's head to match her increadble wealth...increadable health

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 12:52 AM
I had played this game years ago .. and also never had a coin issue then .. but nowadays so many timed events which requires so much energy and also money, so that I think it's much harder now to save money. And yeah, I collect as often from my coin buildings (only from them, which gives more then carrots) but this does not really help, when so much money has to be spent for the timed events (even upgrade the buildings gets difficult, because they also need a lot of money)..............

Just some suggestions from a daily high level player, who never uses gems to complete events as a rule. My gems are used to invest in something useful that 'stays' in the kingdom:

It's quite unusual after a certain level 'coins' are what hold back. Everything but not this! Remember collecting from buildings that only give materials, also give much 'less' coins and boring buildings like Troll Pit, Tablet of Tabernum, Forgotten Roost (those that I remember) give heaps of coins giving the possibilities of gaining more.

It's true, as said, more money has to be spent during events, but there's also much more to do compared to past years Events... and Energy is even more a problem on higher/max levels (if player has not invested in some kind of secondary supply) as they have many more buildings to run than at lower levels. Player can bearly make it with the normal daily supplies given.. using every drop, all day!

Occasional players, or evening players have a HUGE handicap 'Energy' wise.. and how things are now organized, already know, if they are interested in the final prize, will have to assist with Gems during Events. Unfortunately this is so. CS is not a 'Casual Game' anymore and those who play have to plan, organize, calculate EVERYTHING and constantly! even when out of Events.. have to stock up on missing materials used, as no time/energy to do so during Events!

All together in the forum.. we help each other to conclude Events.. as is ALWAYS full of potholes. Making this a nice place to meet.

Thanking all the hinting helpers!!! :p

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 12:56 AM
I see I wasn't the only one who missed chapter nine dialogue. But from the context of the mission I say it would be about agreeing to marry the baron. And should help make a crown to go on top of Anya's head to match her increadble wealth...increadable health

At this point.. where the dialogue is missing.. seems that two stories have been put together. First part of one.. added to the last part of another.. and makes NO sense in the end.
What are we going to do with all the people invited? NO PARTY! but they are arriving!

booboogeo
01-31-17, 01:00 AM
Is it only sheep that give prime cuts?

SpiritWind00
01-31-17, 02:38 AM
Is it only sheep that give prime cuts?
No, here is a link to the Inventory Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025280&viewfull=1#post1025280) for P... :)

Sandybellee
01-31-17, 02:42 AM
I finished the quest and it tells me to check my inventory for the swans but the swans are not in my inventory! Anyone else having this issue?

Never mind! Found them waaayyy back in the inventory. Didn't know I didn't have to wait for all the neighbor responses to get in before getting them.

idrispad
01-31-17, 02:45 AM
I finished the quest and it tells me to check my inventory for the swans but the swans are not in my inventory! Anyone else having this issue?

My swans aren't there either. I've force closed and restarted the game and still no swans. I'll try again in a little while.

Sandybellee
01-31-17, 02:47 AM
My swans aren't there either. I've force closed and restarted the game and still no swans. I'll try again in a little while.

I just found mine many pages back in the inventory. Apparently you get them right away after upgrading the wedding hall to level 5.

idrispad
01-31-17, 02:53 AM
I just found mine many pages back in the inventory. Apparently you get them right away after upgrading the wedding hall to level 5.

Thanks!

That's pretty rubbish though, I'm sure there was no text pop up to say I had them.

kendysek
01-31-17, 03:38 AM

I collect from buildings that gives more than 500 coins, so no farmhouses, cottages. I agree that past events were really money draining - all the rocks and trees buying. I really enjoyed the winter one, because willows cost only 100 coins. My problem is that as soon as I got some money, I expand somewhere... I have lots of lanterns and few expansion permits, so everytime I just wait for budget and spend it immediately. I also don't have all resource buildings upgraded and I think they need about 100.000 coins for upgrade. And I have waiting goal to give 400.000 for jousting arena and I don't think I would be able to earn it... ever. :D

MeganT87
01-31-17, 04:16 AM
I've forced closed twice and my swans are not in my inventory!!!! I'm on the goal loving exchange. Says to collect from them and to check my storage. They aren't there!

Update: never mind. They were in there but not as the last things I collected.

ragga666
01-31-17, 04:37 AM
After several days the Wedding basket still hasn't appeared in my Workshop.

kendysek
01-31-17, 04:47 AM
Someone have mentioned when you are maxed on white eggs, you can not store pink ones. Is that correct? Do I have to use my whites on something before collecting from swans (which I hope I would have today)?

8pry8
01-31-17, 04:52 AM
After several days the Wedding basket still hasn't appeared in my Workshop.

the basket appears as soon as you also have the goal to upgrade the hall (which needs the basket) ... so perhaps, you haven't done the goals before..

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 05:37 AM
Someone have mentioned when you are maxed on white eggs, you can not store pink ones. Is that correct? Do I have to use my whites on something before collecting from swans (which I hope I would have today)?
I didnt have any problems even when normal eggs are max.. black flag shows up for normal eggs and the other drops come in. Just try.. you'll know what to do if any problems.

rulerofjennyville
01-31-17, 05:54 AM
Does the level 5 wedding chapel drip anything but coins?

swstar
01-31-17, 06:03 AM
Try cows. Coin cows will do. Drop rate is decent. Plus you can collect every 10 min.

thanks that was including my cows, the invite came from chickens. still getting no luck...guess im done as i will never finish in time...last time i gemmed out of neighbors cause i never got them due to s8 delay!

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 06:10 AM
continuation after Chapter 10 has finished...

END OF EVENT

DIALOGUE:
Baron: Oh my, what is all this then?
Ruler: Well, after you ran off from your own wedding, we brought out your wedding gifts.
Baron: Interesting choice... You know me well enough though. So I assume these Swans lay something of value? Perhaps.. golden eggs?
Ivy: Every now and then, but that's not the important part. They also lay pink eggs.
Baron: Pink eggs? What on earth would I want with those?
Ivy: You can exchange them for goods! Here, we'll show you!

NEW CHAPTER IN GOAL BOOK (29 Days):

Smr1019
01-31-17, 07:11 AM
Darn, some how I missed the hint on the first page that said we could get the swans once we upgrade the castle to level 5. Only 4 invites from animals away from doing so. If I realized that I wouldnt have gave my prime cuts. I had used all of them that I had in my inventory the day before this quest started. And even with all my cows and sheep out only managed to get 14 more. Of course I pushed give..now back to none. Darn..smh

Mercuriair
01-31-17, 07:19 AM
I'm on the priceless bride waiting to collect from my 3 cottages (note to self must build more cottages). Can I get and store the materials for making wedding chapel to level 5 and the next stages of the quest or will they not be counted? Don't wanna waste energy while waiting on cottages.

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 07:34 AM
I'm on the priceless bride waiting to collect from my 3 cottages (note to self must build more cottages). Can I get and store the materials for making wedding chapel to level 5 and the next stages of the quest or will they not be counted? Don't wanna waste energy while waiting on cottages.
bouquets, ring pillows, flower baskets, whatever... can all be stored till you need them. no problems.

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 07:39 AM
Darn, some how I missed the hint on the first page that said we could get the swans once we upgrade the castle to level 5. Only 4 invites from animals away from doing so. If I realized that I wouldnt have gave my prime cuts. I had used all of them that I had in my inventory the day before this quest started. And even with all my cows and sheep out only managed to get 14 more. Of course I pushed give..now back to none. Darn..smh
Don't forget 'Wily Werebeast' from Halloween drops Prime Cuts ;)

Mercuriair
01-31-17, 07:46 AM
Thanks moonvillage, wedding petals from trees?

TerraRanomi
01-31-17, 07:48 AM

I'd like to know this too. Still working on the last invites to upgrade to level 5.

For me, wedding petals and invites still dropped while waiting for the cottages.

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-17, 07:51 AM
thanks that was including my cows, the invite came from chickens. still getting no luck...guess im done as i will never finish in time...last time i gemmed out of neighbors cause i never got them due to s8 delay!

Don't worry about the neighbor requests this time, you can still upgrade to level 5 before they come in. And once you upgrade, the swans go into your inventory. Just concentrate on getting all the materials for the level 5 chapel. I found the pigs dropped the most invites, but others didn't have any luck with them. It is very random. :( The best drop rate from cows, chickens, AND pigs for me was when I collected from several animals at once, using the quick collect method. (Park a beast somewhere, so you don't have to waste energy fighting them while trying to collect.)

* to quick collect on iOS, tap several things (in this case farm animals), then slide up the control panel. Slide it back down and all the things you tapped will be collected. No waiting for the young ruler to run to each item!

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-17, 07:54 AM
I'd like to know this too. Still working on the last invites to upgrade to level 5.

The listed drop(s) on page one post two just says 'coin'. My guess is that will be it, unless they add something else after the event finishes.

topmom952
01-31-17, 07:57 AM

I have everything to upgrade to level 5 and am also trying to get the truffles! Was waiting for the right level. Glad I didn't give the prime cuts or truffles yet. So will now upgrade and stop. Thanks for the advice! 👍

TerraRanomi
01-31-17, 08:01 AM
The listed drop(s) on page one post two just says 'coins'. My guess is that will be it, unless they add something else after the event finishes.

Thanks, hadn't noticed that the 1st page was updated. Was hoping for other drops too, so we'll see. ;)

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-17, 08:07 AM
Thanks, hadn't noticed that the 1st page was updated. Was hoping for other drops too, so we'll see. ;)

You're welcome! I was hoping for more too. Pink swan eggs in particular! Lol
But on the bright side, being 'coin only' makes it easier to store, since it is 3x3 :eek: and land is scarce!

Mercuriair
01-31-17, 09:14 AM
Thanks again and to other posters too. Currently making a bouquet for wedding basket and collecting other materials when I can

8pry8
01-31-17, 09:20 AM
Thanks again and to other posters too. Currently making a bouquet for wedding basket and collecting other materials when I can

you could also use stored wedding petals .. but I would store only 40, because one goal would be to gather 20

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 09:51 AM
You can find EVERYTHING you found during the Event. ALL materials and also ALL crafts. They stop dropping and disabled from the crafting places when you have completed the last and longest step in waiting 3 days for all your nbrs requests to come in. Until you are on that page.. you can do everything.
After that.. the Event finishes.. including drops/crafting ends. A new goal will open in your Guide Book called 'A Loving Exchange' (I posted picts earlier) Here there are no more drops.. only pink egg collection.

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 09:57 AM

Unfortunately only COINS.. I wouldn't hope for more even after the event.. if you read the after event dialogue between the Baron, Ruler and Ivy.. (#448 posted earlier) it's clear everything is based on the Swans.. not the Wedding Hall.

TerraRanomi
01-31-17, 10:00 AM
You're welcome! I was hoping for more too. Pink swan eggs in particular! Lol
But on the bright side, being 'coin only' makes it easier to store, since it is 3x3 :eek: and land is scarce!

True, my queendom is such a mess after recent events. Hope there will be a little break after this one, my regular quests aren't going to complete themselves.;)

Heavenly58
01-31-17, 10:01 AM
Help I am not getting any invites from my animals!!!! Help please

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 10:22 AM
Help I am not getting any invites from my animals!!!! Help please

READ POST #455! Excellent advice!

bss0226
01-31-17, 10:35 AM
There was a goal to use the pink eggs in an exchange after completing this event. I created the love sheep. Got credit for completing this goal. But I got nothing for it. The goal doesn't show that we will get anything. Neither coins, XP, or gift. What's the point of a goal if we get nothing? I thought they just didn't want to let us know what the reward was before completing the goal. Apparently I was wrong. Surely, storm8 must have wanted to give us something!!

bss0226
01-31-17, 10:39 AM
continuation after Chapter 10 has finished...

END OF EVENT

DIALOGUE:
Baron: Oh my, what is all this then?
Ruler: Well, after you ran off from your own wedding, we brought out your wedding gifts.
Baron: Interesting choice... You know me well enough though. So I assume these Swans lay something of value? Perhaps.. golden eggs?
Ivy: Every now and then, but that's not the important part. They also lay pink eggs.
Baron: Pink eggs? What on earth would I want with those?
Ivy: You can exchange them for goods! Here, we'll show you!

NEW CHAPTER IN GOAL BOOK (29 Days):

Completed. There's no reward for doing this.

ragga666
01-31-17, 10:42 AM
Do you mean I should complete "Great Minds Think of Gold"? I can't do this as I never seem to get drops of Golden Nuggets. Any hints as to how I can get them. I used to get them but haven't had any for weeks since I got Sir Pigglesworth.

Grumpyoldworman92
01-31-17, 11:03 AM
Hi all, need help can you add me grumpyoldworman92

Irma_Isle
01-31-17, 11:38 AM
Cause by lag of my phone, I cant finish visit 50 community. So I decide to stop. And just upgrade my curch to level 5. And still get the swans. Thank You s8. Very happy now ��

Eilonthay
01-31-17, 11:52 AM
So I've done three full sweeps through my large collection of pigs, cows, and chickens (the regular kind) and have zero wedding invites. That's 90 taps and zilch to show for it, except for the usual drops. They come from animals, but is the drop rate really that low? If so, shame on S8.

Maybe it's just supremely bad luck, but I'm never going to get the 40 I need at this rate! Yes, I'm at the stage where you need them to upgrade the building. I can't do the quick collect as post #455 suggested because I'm on an Android. I've force closed the game a couple of times and even completely shut down my phone. Does the fact that I have a troll parked in a corner have something to do with it? I wouldn't think it would, but I don't know what else it could be. HELP!

meme1098
01-31-17, 12:04 PM
So I've done three full sweeps through my large collection of pigs, cows, and chickens (the regular kind) and have zero wedding invites. That's 90 taps and zilch to show for it, except for the usual drops. They come from animals, but is the drop rate really that low? If so, shame on S8.

Maybe it's just supremely bad luck, but I'm never going to get the 40 I need at this rate! Yes, I'm at the stage where you need them to upgrade the building. I can't do the quick collect as post #455 suggested because I'm on an Android. I've force closed the game a couple of times and even completely shut down my phone. Does the fact that I have a troll parked in a corner have something to do with it? I wouldn't think it would, but I don't know what else it could be. HELP!

Another Quick Collect method is opening the Social Menu and waiting for the community or neighbor list to propagate.

Troll shouldn't be causing any problems. Hoping the power of the post increases your chance of invites. :)

Eilonthay
01-31-17, 12:07 PM
Another Quick Collect method is opening the Social Menu and waiting for the community or neighbor list to propagate.

Troll shouldn't be causing any problems. Hoping the power of the post increases your chance of invites. :)

I'll try it. Didn't know that worked too, and it's worth the shot! Here's hoping.

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 12:09 PM
Completed. There's no reward for doing this.
no reward BUT explains the brupt end of a story that made no sense before and explains the reason why we're collecting pink eggs. the Swans were a left over wedding gift to the Baron.. now used by all.

TerraRanomi
01-31-17, 12:18 PM
I'll try it. Didn't know that worked too, and it's worth the shot! Here's hoping.

On Android you can use, I think it's called, the 'Recents' button on the bottom left. Press back (bottom right) and actions are all done.;)

meme1098
01-31-17, 01:04 PM
On Android you can use, I think it's called, the 'Recents' button on the bottom left. Press back (bottom right) and actions are all done.;)

Thanks for posting TerraRanomi. The Social Menu is a good way to sync with S8 servers but can take a while to load the kingdoms. :)

TerraRanomi
01-31-17, 01:20 PM
Thanks for posting TerraRanomi. The Social Menu is a good way to sync with S8 servers but can take a while to load the kingdoms. :)

No problem, found out by accident when my palm touched that button. Happens a lot actually, kind of like ffs. Or more like huge hand syndrome in this case.:rolleyes:

Eilonthay
01-31-17, 01:29 PM
I tried both methods on another round of collecting from animals and only had luck with the Social Menu, as far as the quick collecting working.

As far as getting any invites, nope. Still none. So, we're up to at least 120 collections, with no invites. What's going on? T_T

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-17, 01:55 PM
I tried both methods on another round of collecting from animals and only had luck with the Social Menu, as far as the quick collecting working.

As far as getting any invites, nope. Still none. So, we're up to at least 120 collections, with no invites. What's going on? T_T

What goal are you on? Have you crafted the ring and shown it to Thomas? The invitations don't start dropping until that is done.
If you have done that, then you should definitely be getting some after that many collections. I'd advise to post the issue in the bugs section, and also pm Spiritwind, or one of the staff, so someone can check your game.

Eilonthay
01-31-17, 02:39 PM
What goal are you on? Have you crafted the ring and shown it to Thomas? The invitations don't start dropping until that is done.
If you have done that, then you should definitely be getting some after that many collections. I'd advise to post the issue in the bugs section, and also pm Spiritwind, or one of the staff, so someone can check your game.

Oh, you are the most brilliant person ever, I could hug you! The game crashed right after I did that last night and I never thought to check it again to make sure it actually got done. (CS and DS crash a lot on me and you'd think I'd learn by now how much it resets things.) That fixed the problem! Thank you! And I even picked up a new trick (the quick collecting).

SpiritWind00
01-31-17, 03:28 PM
Oh, you are the most brilliant person ever, I could hug you! The game crashed right after I did that last night and I never thought to check it again to make sure it actually got done. (CS and DS crash a lot on me and you'd think I'd learn by now how much it resets things.) That fixed the problem! Thank you! And I even picked up a new trick (the quick collecting).
Excellent, glad to hear it's resolved now... only collect from pigs, chickens and cows for your invites. :)

topmom952
01-31-17, 04:04 PM
So if I don't get all the truffles and finish chapter 10, will I get the last chapter after that? What is it and is it worth it? What are the rewards? Thanks

PrincessCupOButter
01-31-17, 04:15 PM

Lol! Hardly brilliant, but thanks for that! Glad I could help and good luck with those invitations!

MoonVillage3
01-31-17, 11:28 PM
So if I don't get all the truffles and finish chapter 10, will I get the last chapter after that? What is it and is it worth it? What are the rewards? Thanks
If you don't complete the Chapter on giving Truffles and Prime cuts you won't move on to the next.. it's simple.
The Final Prize are the Swans, who drop Pink Eggs which you see in the Royal Exchange to craft Valentine Animals/Decos at your choice. The Swans being the only place that drop Pink Eggs (for 1 mth) if you wish to craft something.. you need the Swans.
If you don't wish the Swans.. the Event will expire from Guide Book and Royal Exchange after 1 month.

Chapter 8 ..Taxing The Heart
1- Talk to Ivy x1
2- Give Prime Cuts x40 (inventory counts)
3- Give Truffles x40 (inventory counts)

Chapter 9 ..A Profitable Proposal
1- Gather Glimmer Dust x10 (inventory don't count)
2- Forge Wedding Crown x1 [WeddingPetals28. GlimmerDust20, LuminEssence4/MagicForge/3hrs]
3- 'Give' Wedding Crown to the Baroness

Chapter 10 ..Dodging an Arrow
1- Gather more Wedding Invites x20
2- Ask neighbors to RSVP x50
3- Upgrade Wedding Hall to Level5 [WeddingInvites60, WeddingPetals20, WeddingBasket1]

... YOU CAN RECEIVE SWANS (find in your Inventory) if you upgrade this Chapter to 5th first.. and while doing steps 1 and 2.

zoroak
01-31-17, 11:43 PM
Another tip for quick collections is that if you use an iOS device, flipping up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the setting menu and then closing it by flipping down, also works. Choice of tapping a few times or flipping up and down. ��

topmom952
01-31-17, 11:45 PM
If you don't complete the Chapter on giving Truffles and Prime cuts you won't move on to the next.. it's simple.
The Final Prize are the Swans, who drop Pink Eggs which you see in the Royal Exchange to craft Valentine Animals/Decos at your choice. The Swans being the only place that drop Pink Eggs (for 1 mth) if you wish to craft something.. you need the Swans.
If you don't wish the Swans.. the Event will expire from Guide Book and Royal Exchange after 1 month.

Thanks, but you misunderstood my question. I have the swans from upgrading to level 5 already. There is supposed to be another guidebook chapter after 10. That is what I am asking about. What is the quest and what are the rewards? Again, thanks

MoonVillage3
02-01-17, 12:01 AM
Thanks, but you misunderstood my question. I have the swans from upgrading to level 5 already. There is supposed to be another guidebook chapter after 10. That is what I am asking about. What is the quest and what are the rewards? Again, thanks

You mentioned Truffles.. so I went way back in the steps..

Anyway.. after end of Event there is another Chapter that appears in the Guide Book.. but you have completed already. It's only an explanation and what you are doing now.. collecting Pink Eggs!

You can see dialogue and picture of the continuation I posted yesterday.. post#448

bss0226
02-01-17, 12:47 AM

There is NO REWARD for doing the final goal.

SpiritWind00
02-01-17, 03:16 AM
Page 1 now complete. All pictures and goals and dialogue and trades etc etc are now complete. Happy trading! :)

MoonVillage3
02-01-17, 05:45 AM
... you have completed already. It's only an explanation and what you are doing now.. collecting Pink Eggs!

There is NO REWARD for doing the final goal.

Thank you for pointing out.. It's the same thing I keep saying.
This extra last goal will auto-complete by itself when you collect eggs and craft something.. just like what you're doing after upgrading Hall to 5th.

topmom952
02-01-17, 08:13 AM
Ok, thanks everyone. :)

puzzlecatz
02-01-17, 09:11 AM
I notice I am getting eggs from my geese now that I completed the event. I can use these to purchase the pink items in the royal exchange. I am just wondering will the ability to purchase these items in the Royal exchange expire once the event is over?
Oh never mind...I see moon village has answered that a while back. Guess we have until the end of the month.

MoonVillage3
02-01-17, 10:53 AM
I notice I am getting eggs from my geese now that I completed the event. I can use these to purchase the pink items in the royal exchange. I am just wondering will the ability to purchase these items in the Royal exchange expire once the event is over?
Oh never mind...I see moon village has answered that a while back. Guess we have until the end of the month.
Yes a month.. on the inside of the Royal Exchange, where the pink crafts are, it's stated: 02-28-2017 4PM PST.

imiplacegarfieldsitomsijerry
02-01-17, 12:04 PM
I'm on chapter 9, upgrated to level 5 and i'm colecting pink eggs. Perspectiva of gather o lot of wedding petals just to get rid of the goals is not fun...... and i'm missing those prime cuts ( i have 0 now) and truffles i lost on chapter 8.

Does it really matters if i don't finish the chapters since i have the swans?

MoonVillage3
02-01-17, 12:14 PM
I'm on chapter 9, upgrated to level 5 and i'm colecting pink eggs. Perspectiva of gather o lot of wedding petals just to get rid of the goals is not fun...... and i'm missing those prime cuts ( i have 0 now) and truffles i lost on chapter 8.
Does it really matters if i don't finish the chapters since i have the swans?

No.. you do NOT have to finish the chapters if you already have the Swans. It's the Swans you need to collect pink eggs for crafting in the Royal Exchange. You can stop there.

Some players stopped before.. even in Chapter 7.. if they we able to upgrade the Hall to 5th and receive their Swans. The Swans are all you need.

Andro45
02-01-17, 01:11 PM
It's good to hear that you don't have to finish all the chapters to get the swans. A little too late...I managed to get almost all truffles, only collecting from all my pigs and gave them away already :eek:. In the mean time I managed to collect 57 wedding invites as well. The last pillow is being made in the magic forge as we speak.
So I'm almost finished, just need 15 petals and 3 invites.

Is that crown vital for anything? Because then I'm not going to use my hard earned lumin essence for that.

If I understand correctly, the option to craft the basket only will appear after chapter 3 is finished (i.e. golden nuggets are given)? And invites only start dropping after you've finished chapter 5?

MoonVillage3
02-01-17, 02:19 PM
It's good to hear that you don't have to finish all the chapters to get the swans. A little too late...I managed to get almost all truffles, only collecting from all my pigs and gave them away already :eek:. In the mean time I managed to collect 57 wedding invites as well. The last pillow is being made in the magic forge as we speak.
So I'm almost finished, just need 15 petals and 3 invites.

Is that crown vital for anything? Because then I'm not going to use my hard earned lumin essence for that.

If I understand correctly, the option to craft the basket only will appear after chapther 3 is finished (i.e. golden nuggets are given)? And invites only start dropping after you've finished chapter 5?

What you do is check your Wedding Hall often.. if you see you can upgrade it to 5th.. do it! and you'll find the Swans in your inventory at that moment.
Some players could upgrade Hall during Chapter 7, while collecting from the Cottages. I had to wait till Chapter 10, while waiting for RSVP's to come in.. so the Crown I had to give.

Wedding Basket Craft appeared to me during Chapter 4.. after Chapter of giving Nuggets.. and not right away either, it stalled abit, but keep working on something else.. it will appear in the Workshop.

Invites start dropping only after you have shown Old Thomas the ring (end of Chapter 5) not before.. so don't waste energy trying to find them.. you'll need super extra energy when they start. Very energy-consuming this part! Remember.. only chickens, pigs and cows.. Mr. Piggle and Purple Cow drops as well.

Good Luck ;)

Andro45
02-01-17, 02:42 PM
Just what I thought. This means I will definitely not go on with this event in my other kingdom. Not worth the nuggets.

In my primary kingdom I indeed have the option to upgrade the chapel and I'm in chapter 8. One more petal, crafting the basket and 3 more invites and I've finished.

Ladybeth55
02-01-17, 05:12 PM
This quest is too difficult. Aquiring items are very hard to collect. This is the reason I stopped playing Castlevania before they took it down. Not e everyone can afford to keep buying gems to finish each quest.