PDA

View Full Version : Champion dragon

hanneloreb
01-25-17, 11:16 AM
Hi in the bingo games we frequently get asked to breed with a champion dragon, but i don't have any. Can you only win one in the tounaments or is there a different way as well?

katali119
01-25-17, 11:29 AM
The leaderboard currently running has two as prizes, you can buy them, there was a value pack with one a little while ago, and my first one I got in the dragon tales. You can't breed them unless you already have one and a Diamond, when you can try and breed a Valiant. This is to the best of my knowledge, someone else will know better :)

Clark_Wayne
01-25-17, 02:49 PM
Hi in the bingo games we frequently get asked to breed with a champion dragon, but i don't have any. Can you only win one in the tounaments or is there a different way as well?

you can also buy 3 in the market : ninja, paladin and walkyrie . but imo, buying a champion is too expensive : better wait until tournament prize is a champ or in the craft shop and who knows may be there will be a champ in the mine :D

cocauina
01-25-17, 08:42 PM
Bingo only asks to breed with dragons that you don't have, was asked today to breed with Red Lantern and Gadget (and I don't even remember the few other dragons Bingo asked that i don't have) guess what? Don't have them. I was never asked to breed with Diamond, Champion or whatever I had, only what I don't have. Right now I just refresh them when asked to breed with certain dragon, I don't even bother to try if I will get that specific dragon when finishing breeding.

Conclusion, my Bingo only asks to breed with limited dragons from the market that I don't have, great game.

JustKay
02-27-17, 10:49 PM
you can also buy 3 in the market : ninja, paladin and walkyrie . but imo, buying a champion is too expensive : better wait until tournament prize is a champ or in the craft shop and who knows may be there will be a champ in the mine :D

On the money, CW :D

JustKay
02-27-17, 10:53 PM
Bingo only asks to breed with dragons that you don't have, was asked today to breed with Red Lantern and Gadget (and I don't even remember the few other dragons Bingo asked that i don't have) guess what? Don't have them. I was never asked to breed with Diamond, Champion or whatever I had, only what I don't have. Right now I just refresh them when asked to breed with certain dragon, I don't even bother to try if I will get that specific dragon when finishing breeding.

Conclusion, my Bingo only asks to breed with limited dragons from the market that I don't have, great game.

I have gotten breeding goals that involve a dragon that I do have. I do have a very large island as a long time player so S8 would struggle a bit to find a full bingo card set of dragon I do not currently have. I do also get goals to breed with dragons I do not have, but these are usually different in that the points you can get for the goal are significantly higher. The game isn't completely unfair, just maybe a little challenging for certain smaller islands.

9krm
02-28-17, 10:51 AM
The dragon you can get from mining is a champion/ metal hybrid. Would that count?

JustKay
02-28-17, 04:03 PM
The dragon you can get from mining is a champion/ metal hybrid. Would that count?

Yes, it would count. It's got the appropriate type, Champion. It doesn't matter if it has other colours/types too.