PDA

View Full Version : Solved Reggie the Referee is missing

mymealworm
01-24-17, 09:25 PM
I finished the cruise hours ago but Reggie the referee has not shown up. Is something wrong?

lala2153
01-24-17, 10:07 PM
I finished the cruise hours ago but Reggie the referee has not shown up. Is something wrong?

Hi... I just submitted a ticket for the same issue. I completed the event hours ago...

Citrie
01-24-17, 10:27 PM
I also have the same issue as stated above ^. Its been about 5 hours since I finished the cruise and I have restarted and checked in several times: still no referee in my cafe.

Niimue
01-24-17, 10:53 PM
I finished the cruise on Sunday and no Reggie! Will be submitting a ticket.

Rynetory2
01-24-17, 11:18 PM
I've flagged this over for them to check. Sorry that you're missing your Reggie.

BonnieBobbles
01-25-17, 12:19 AM
Reggie showed up for me every 4 hours yesterday and it seems it is only today 25th that she has gone awol to referee in another game!

jenni4439
01-25-17, 01:06 AM
I went to finish the cruise before the deadline in and it already showed as a construction site. So I tapped on the goal in my list and finished it up, but no Reggie or unlocking of the new dish. This occurred a few hours ago and I have until 2 o'clock am to finish yet it won't let me into the actual " construction site". This mission was finished as I only had 60 points left, but when I went to complete the mission and put my 60 points and the crew ship was no longer there. Please help because this takes a lot of time to complete.

parenthesis
01-25-17, 01:29 AM
Finished the cruise about 7 hours ago and haven't seen Reggie

parenthesis
01-25-17, 01:32 AM
I went to finish the cruise before the deadline in and it already showed as a construction site. So I tapped on the goal in my list and finished it up, but no Reggie or unlocking of the new dish. This occurred a few hours ago and I have until 2 o'clock am to finish yet it won't let me into the actual " construction site". This mission was finished as I only had 60 points left, but when I went to complete the mission and put my 60 points and the crew ship was no longer there. Please help because this takes a lot of time to complete.

This happened to me, too! The ship was no longer there while at the side bar there was still assignment icon showing 9 hours left. So I clicked in from the side bar and finished the cruise. But Reggie never showed up!?,

gangstagran
01-25-17, 01:46 AM
Reggie not showing up for me either, did first day but then vanished

tromalyt
01-25-17, 03:18 AM
I went to finish the cruise before the deadline in and it already showed as a construction site. So I tapped on the goal in my list and finished it up, but no Reggie or unlocking of the new dish. This occurred a few hours ago and I have until 2 o'clock am to finish yet it won't let me into the actual " construction site".

Same here.

LizVicious
01-25-17, 03:59 AM
I finished the cruise and got the completion pop up, however I haven't seen Reggie yet. I cant complete the "Puppy Games Party" quest since I cant serve the Spicy Chicken Wings. How do I fix this?

Rynetory2
01-25-17, 05:03 AM
@jenni4439, parenthesis, tromalyt - I've flagged in your issues for a check as well.

pansylover
01-25-17, 05:13 AM
Reggie disappeared...she was visiting so I could complete the goal for two recipes but haven't seen her in days.

kimberly0822
01-25-17, 05:58 AM
Haven't seen the ref in 2 days! Whats up???

chilis123
01-25-17, 06:08 AM
I finished over 8 hrs ago and haven't seen Reggie

Jenny09191980
01-25-17, 07:09 AM
Same thing that Jenni and some of the others said happened to me too. My cruise display area disappeared and become the construction site bout 6-8 hrs before the cruise was due to end. I had bout 100 gems or so to finish. I could still access the cruise from the round icon on my right sidebar so I finished up with bout 2.5 hrs to spare. Reggie didn't come last night or this morning, I kept checking. The new special character usually comes right in after I finish a cruise before now

berbujas2001
01-25-17, 07:53 AM
I haven't seen Reggie in probably a day and a half either (since Monday night, maybe?). Luckily, I was able to complete my quests, but I've only gotten 1 bottle of sauce after making the wings once.

efef25
01-25-17, 08:11 AM
I am having the same problem and now Reggie the ref is not showing up at all. Help!

caramelhotfudge
01-25-17, 08:14 AM
Same here!!!!

Haven't seen the ref in 2 days! Whats up???

efef25
01-25-17, 08:25 AM
This happened to me, too! The ship was no longer there while at the side bar there was still assignment icon showing 9 hours left. So I clicked in from the side bar and finished the cruise. But Reggie never showed up!?,

I am having the exact same issues.

eirinn8
01-25-17, 08:28 AM
Finished the cruise about 7 hours ago and haven't seen Reggie

Me too, going on 12 hours now.

efef25
01-25-17, 08:32 AM

I am having the exact same issues.

efef25
01-25-17, 08:34 AM
Sorry for the double posting..first time for me posting on the forum!
How do I submit a ticket..or is this forum the right place? Thanks

naturalnana
01-25-17, 09:26 AM
No ref for me either, finished the cruise 12 hours ago.

eta: Fixed for me

lar31111
01-25-17, 09:48 AM
I finished the cruise last night a the ref only showed up once. Been 18 hours since last visit. Helpi

kmich920
01-25-17, 10:27 AM
Help�� Finished the cruise yesterday and only one visit from Reggie the Ref. No visits since.

kanajunroses
01-25-17, 10:28 AM
I am having the same problem , Reggie showed up a couple of times but haven't seen her or LULu for the past 24 hrs

CrazyLadyIL
01-25-17, 10:28 AM
I'm also missing the ref. She showed up right when I finished the cruise two days ago, and hasn't been back since then.

chuckyt888
01-25-17, 10:36 AM
Same happening for me. Referee was showing up for a couple days but is now gone.

sugerbabby2
01-25-17, 10:41 AM
He stop come in for me too

kimberly0822
01-25-17, 11:02 AM
Are you guys working on this issue...seems to be a universal problem! :(

kooky panda
01-25-17, 11:04 AM
This was just reported last night. The community managers have just gotten on the forum.

SunUpSunDown
01-25-17, 11:25 AM
Finished the cruise Tuesday. Reggie has not come yet. It's Wednesday now. Thanks.

kanajunroses
01-25-17, 11:46 AM
haven't seen Reggie for 24 hrs, saw her a couple times and left hot sauce . have not seen her. Or Lule since reggiepoppedinthe first time. is this a bug?

SunUpSunDown
01-25-17, 01:31 PM
Reggie just showed up with first hot sauce.

BonnieBobbles
01-25-17, 01:31 PM
22.30pm and Reggie just made an appearance with me.. hope it's the same for everyone..xx

Jenny09191980
01-25-17, 02:09 PM
First time I logged in in a couple of hours and Reggie showed right up and dropped 5 hot sauces for me. Thx Storm8 !!

lala2153
01-25-17, 04:19 PM
Thank you for your help :)

efef25
01-25-17, 05:37 PM
Reggie just showed up! Thank you ��

goodeats711
01-25-17, 05:53 PM
I finished the cruise on Tuesday 1/24 and I still only have 1 hot sauce where Reggie showed up the first day. Why are you not fixing this?

Additionally, this cruise started by itself before I was even ready. All of a sudden when I went into the game on Sunday (1/15), it said you have started the cruise. I didn't want to start until Thursday (1/19).

Please fix Reggie.

Thanks

Snomyst
01-25-17, 07:13 PM
Reggie is still missing for me. I completed the cruise last Sunday. Also, the vegis and dip dish disappeared although the recipe in the recipe book and the quest still show 7 days left.

Rynetory2
01-25-17, 07:47 PM
I finished the cruise on Tuesday 1/24 and I still only have 1 hot sauce where Reggie showed up the first day. Why are you not fixing this?

Additionally, this cruise started by itself before I was even ready. All of a sudden when I went into the game on Sunday (1/15), it said you have started the cruise. I didn't want to start until Thursday (1/19).

Please fix Reggie.

Thanks

Reggie has been fixed, you should be seeing her now. :) As for the auto start date, the game auto starts it for everyone who have not started it on Jan 15. You can pick the date when to start your cruise before the auto start date but you will not be able to start it later than that. Hope this clarifies.

Rynetory2
01-25-17, 07:49 PM
Reggie is still missing for me. I completed the cruise last Sunday. Also, the vegis and dip dish disappeared although the recipe in the recipe book and the quest still show 7 days left.

I'm seeing Reggie in my game. Can you restart your game and wait a little bit and see if Reggie appears? Please let us know if you're still having issue. Thanks.

kooky panda
01-26-17, 10:28 AM
I am seeing Reggie now!:)

I did have to force close and restart my game for him to show up.

kimberly0822
01-26-17, 07:12 PM
Reggie has been fixed, you should be seeing her now. :) As for the auto start date, the game auto starts it for everyone who have not started it on Jan 15. You can pick the date when to start your cruise before the auto start date but you will not be able to start it later than that. Hope this clarifies.

So shes back but have cooked the wings twice and not received any gems...anyone else? Whats up with that? Grrr!

nmishii
01-26-17, 09:43 PM
I didn't receive any gems either from Reggie.

pansylover
01-27-17, 02:19 AM
Reggie was back a few times and now is missing again, along with Yeti who has only showed up once.

gangstagran
01-27-17, 10:21 AM
Reggie AWOL for me also, only seen yeti twice also...Forced closed and un-installed and did get them back for now

kooky panda
01-27-17, 10:47 AM
So shes back but have cooked the wings twice and not received any gems...anyone else? Whats up with that? Grrr!

I didn't receive any gems either from Reggie.
I think I got my gems, but I will watch the next time. I will go ahead and report this over.

kooky panda
01-27-17, 10:53 AM
Reggie AWOL for me also, only seen yeti twice also...Forced closed and un-installed and did get them back for now

Reggie was back a few times and now is missing again, along with Yeti who has only showed up once.

If I see that a special person is not coming in for a while, I force close my game and reopen and they normally start showing up again.

kimberly0822
01-27-17, 03:09 PM
I think I got my gems, but I will watch the next time. I will go ahead and report this over.

Just cooked a third one and still no gems! Hope they fix these issues soon...between this, the repeat of decorations and no new deco in over a month, game play has become...lets just say if i have to delete and re-install the game one more time I will skip step two!

Meowmeowbeans
01-27-17, 04:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue with the Spicy Chicken Wings! The team is currently taking a look. If anyone else is not getting Gems from the Spicy Chicken Wings, please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and send me a PM with the ticket number you get.

Meowmeowbeans
01-27-17, 04:58 PM
Just cooked a third one and still no gems! Hope they fix these issues soon...between this, the repeat of decorations and no new deco in over a month, game play has become...lets just say if i have to delete and re-install the game one more time I will skip step two!

I'm so sorry about this, Kimberly0822 and Nmishii! Can you please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and then shoot me a private message with the ticket number you receive? We'll have an Agent assist you.

Meowmeowbeans
01-30-17, 12:59 PM
This issue with those Spicy Chicken Wings is resolved now (though they are still very spicy!) If anyone continues to experience issues with this recipe, please let us know.