PDA

View Full Version : Red Panda - 2017 Jan 24

cardinalpsy
01-24-17, 12:42 PM
Breed earth and fire. Available on sale 50% off for a limited time, you can buy it for 600 gems. Breeding time 21 hours. Evolution time 20 hours. Lots of armadillo fails to be had. Best of luck everyone.:) Got this one with garnet griffin and granite golem after seventh attempt.

Eluzyion
01-24-17, 12:47 PM
Thank you for the breed time and congrats! Hoping to breed it while trying for Melodeer with Lullabison and Tubacan:)

Alideh
01-24-17, 01:08 PM
Thank you for the information!!

Squueealsss :o It is super cute! I really hope I breed a Chilly Goat soon because I want to start trying for this beauty as soon as possible!
Love the design and I really hope we get more panda animals!!!

Clark_Wayne
01-24-17, 02:41 PM
i love panda ! :eek:
but i remember we had already a red panda (dread panda, from tourney i think) :D

AppieP
01-24-17, 02:49 PM
i love panda ! :eek:
but i remember we had already a red panda (dread panda, from tourney i think) :D

Your right. From the 22 th Battle Tournament. It's been a while XD. 80 th Tournament starts Friday.

Silverrain1
01-24-17, 03:44 PM
I would love this! Still doing storybook (early doors) so we will see!

Clark_Wayne
01-24-17, 04:24 PM
Your right. From the 22 th Battle Tournament. It's been a while XD. 80 th Tournament starts Friday.

when i first read the post , i thought we were going to have a 80 rounds tourney. then i read again : ok it was the 80TH tourney LOL LOL

Alideh
01-24-17, 05:20 PM
I had to search for the panda y'all were talking about. This one is smaller and cuter. Since I didn't play back them I don't have it so I'm happy they made another version of it that is smaller and more adroable :3 Although I do hope they bring back that panda from back then so we can get a chance at getting it.

Oh and ughh I don't even want to think about a 80 round tournament :0 I hope this one is 18 rounds but then again 30 rounds give us more days so even though it's longer you have a higher chance at winning.

Reggie9279
01-24-17, 05:32 PM
Hey. Does anyone know a formula for breeding the red panda? So want it, it's too cute. I appreciate any advise to get it besides buying it. Thanks

sparklegirly
01-24-17, 08:55 PM
Hey. Does anyone know a formula for breeding the red panda? So want it, it's too cute. I appreciate any advise to get it besides buying it. Thanks

I bred a Red Panda using Lava Leopard/Art Nouveau Horse. Cost me approximately 360 gems. I know that might not be helpful but my advise is to use two super rare creatures that are only earth/fire.

AppieP
01-24-17, 11:05 PM
I had to search for the panda y'all were talking about. This one is smaller and cuter. Since I didn't play back them I don't have it so I'm happy they made another version of it that is smaller and more adroable :3 Although I do hope they bring back that panda from back then so we can get a chance at getting it.

Oh and ughh I don't even want to think about a 80 round tournament :0 I hope this one is 18 rounds but then again 30 rounds give us more days so even though it's longer you have a higher chance at winning.

From what I have heard it is a 18 rounds tournament.

Valenthiathalia
01-24-17, 11:12 PM
Thank you for the breed time and congrats! Hoping to breed it while trying for Melodeer with Lullabison and Tubacan:)

I got the tubacan with peppermint platty and rock rhino

themusicloverme
01-25-17, 03:30 AM
OMG I got it on my first try with a Level 9 Armordillo and a Level 8 Rock Rhino (new player, level 13)! Still on the garden. Really happy! Can't believe my luck today as I've only been getting fairy ferrets, armordillos, hedgehogs, and plantlers for a while now.

Can't wait to hatch my baby panda! 🐼🐼

Reggie9279
01-25-17, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the info will try it.

Eluzyion
01-25-17, 06:33 AM
I got the tubacan with peppermint platty and rock rhino

Thank you, I'm trying for Melodeer I have the other 2... Not having much luck though! Just figured I might get the panda or Melodeer with this combo :)

Eluzyion
01-25-17, 06:34 AM
OMG I got it on my first try with a Level 9 Armordillo and a Level 8 Rock Rhino (new player, level 13)! Still on the garden. Really happy! Can't believe my luck today as I've only been getting fairy ferrets, armordillos, hedgehogs, and plantlers for a while now.

Can't wait to hatch my baby panda! ����

Congrats! :)

Drachenia
01-25-17, 09:36 AM
Hello everybody! I just can not believe it the first attempt with Cinderelka / Crystal Unicorn and I have 21 hours get :cool:

heather11778
01-25-17, 11:07 AM
Wow got this on first try. I've been trying for the music trio since day 1. Can't get any them but got this 1 right off the bat go figure .

BBHome20
01-25-17, 01:50 PM
Finally... after a gazillion tries with different combinations I finally got it with my crystal unicorn and magmacore both level 8

Drachenia
01-25-17, 08:33 PM
Yes I got it Red Panda

Valenthiathalia
01-25-17, 09:57 PM
Thank you, I'm trying for Melodeer I have the other 2... Not having much luck though! Just figured I might get the panda or Melodeer with this combo :)

Let me know if you get those. Didn't know there was any new ones! And have you gotten North polar bear yet?

ryen2736
01-25-17, 11:31 PM
I finally got the Melodeer after 9 Armordillos. I bred the Lullabison & Tubacan both on the first time each and felt really really lucky. Then bunches of Armordillos. I haven't been able to get any other goal animals : Red Panda, Aurora Pegasus, Ember Bear, Sea Drake, Rampage, Solar Simian, Aquatter, etc. (new player).

777Xenon
01-25-17, 11:51 PM
Got it on my first try!! I don't remember the combo exactly, I think Cinderelka x Pyro Pony...

Silverrain1
01-26-17, 01:31 PM
Nothing but armordillos and a rampage

poofyena
01-26-17, 04:09 PM
Still trying for this cutie but no luck so far. Lots of armordillo fails.
Did manage to get the tubacan today so once thats evolved I'll start breeding with that and lullabision and hopefully get the panda or melodeer. I just adore them both.

mutley00
01-26-17, 05:57 PM
Does anyone have the Evolution time for Red Panda?

Silverrain1
01-26-17, 07:39 PM
Add a volcamel into the mix of unsuccessful breeds to spice things up lol

Valenthiathalia
01-26-17, 07:43 PM
Does anyone have the Evolution time for Red Panda? 21 hours

Eluzyion
01-26-17, 08:25 PM
Add a volcamel into the mix of unsuccessful breeds to spice things up lol

I'm getting a ton of rubble rooster fails..****ing me! I'm about to decide I'm just not going to get this one or Melodeer

Alideh
01-26-17, 09:54 PM
A bunch of fails so far :/

supster50
01-26-17, 10:54 PM
2nd try for the Melodeer and a 21 hr fail, hoping for the new Panda

hugpete
01-27-17, 04:12 AM
I bred a Red Panda using Lava Leopard/Art Nouveau Horse. Cost me approximately 360 gems. I know that might not be helpful but my advise is to use two super rare creatures that are only earth/fire.

Animal rareness doesn't affect breeding, btw. Just elements contribute. :)

Scangelina
01-27-17, 06:18 AM
I got a 21hr timer with Lullabison LVL 15 + Tubacan LVL 8. AWESOME!! I love, love, love Red Pandas😍 I had just switched from my LVL 14 Tubacan to LVL 8 Tubacan because I kept getting 12hr timers. This is the worst possible fail to get trying for Melodeer.

JustKay
01-27-17, 11:29 AM
2nd try for the Melodeer and a 21 hr fail, hoping for the new Panda

Yup, you got it. I'm also going for Melodeer but now have an egg wearing a red racoon hat >_< ... i guess it's a bitter sweet surprise. time to wait 21 hours out.... twice...

Silverrain1
01-27-17, 02:31 PM
I like this one but think I'm gonna try for lunar goat instead.

Valenthiathalia
01-27-17, 10:03 PM
Any winning formulas yet?

themusicloverme
01-28-17, 01:32 AM
Congrats! :)
Thanks! I'm loving it! So cute!

Eluzyion
01-28-17, 10:42 AM
I like this one but think I'm gonna try for lunar goat instead.

Good luck! I got 22 hours last night so crossing fingers it's Lunar goat :) used Valkyrie and garnet Griffin

Alideh
01-28-17, 11:38 AM

Got this little guy yesterday morning, right now it's in the nest but I'm too lazy to screenshot it and then upload to a photo sharing web then download it and resize it and download it to my computer to post it XD

Good luck all!

Eluzyion
01-28-17, 11:56 AM

Got this little guy yesterday morning, right now it's in the nest but I'm too lazy to screenshot it and then upload to a photo sharing web then download it and resize it and download it to my computer to post it XD

Good luck all!

Congrats! I'll try again when lunar goat is out of the den..what a waiting game! lol

Alideh
01-28-17, 12:12 PM
Congrats! I'll try again when lunar goat is out of the den..what a waiting game! lol

:0 Congrats!! I want to try for that one but really want that Melodeer so I haven't started :/ Yup a long waiting game XD
Good luck!

Silverrain1
01-28-17, 02:16 PM
Good luck! I got 22 hours last night so crossing fingers it's Lunar goat :) used Valkyrie and garnet Griffin

Thank you. So far iv only had daredevils when trying for the goat and armordillos when trying for this. Hope you get it!

Oops, I said dare devils and that's a lie lol. It's been constant fire gliders.

ThePjays
01-29-17, 06:50 AM
I finally got the Melodeer after 9 Armordillos. I bred the Lullabison & Tubacan both on the first time each and felt really really lucky. Then bunches of Armordillos. I haven't been able to get any other goal animals : Red Panda, Aurora Pegasus, Ember Bear, Sea Drake, Rampage, Solar Simian, Aquatter, etc. (new player).

Don't feel bad as a new player. I am at level 81 and just yesterday was able to hatch an ember bear. I still don't have the aurora Pegasus. Personally I feel the company wants to see if they can drive us nuts and into bankruptcy over a gaming habit. Lol.

I've learned to be more patient playing this game.
I play this game to relax 😇😁

adorablemonica
01-29-17, 08:10 AM
Hi so I am looking for more friends and need gems to be able to get a melodeer as of am not having luck breeding. So can someone please add me and send me gems please. I will return the favour. My id is adorablemonica

diet4life
01-29-17, 10:25 AM
Hi so I am looking for more friends and need gems to be able to get a melodeer as of am not having luck breeding. So can someone please add me and send me gems please. I will return the favour. My id is adorablemonica

I need a gem friend too. I invited you. My ID is diet4life and forest name is Merida's Forest.

seraconan
01-29-17, 12:01 PM
I need a gem friend too. I invited you. My ID is diet4life and forest name is Merida's Forest.

I invited u both so pls accept my request
my id is seraconan
forest name is sera's forest

JanineQuinty
01-30-17, 02:24 PM
I didn't have much time to breed this animal because of the storybook and I tried several times for the melodeer (without luck).
I was surprised that I did breed the panda after two tries (got my luck there), just in time. I'm gonna hatch it tomorrow.

Valenthiathalia
01-30-17, 04:27 PM
I didn't have much time to breed this animal because of the storybook and I tried several times for the melodeer (without luck).
I was surprised that I did breed the panda after two tries (got my luck there), just in time. I'm gonna hatch it tomorrow.
What was your formula?! I'm still trying

diet4life
01-30-17, 06:05 PM
Thank seraconan.

calicokittennope
01-30-17, 11:06 PM
Bleh! Neither this or the music one will get completed for me. Earth fire for both but no red panda, no tubacan to even try for that 3rd one on the quest (I already had a lulabison and of course that's the one I managed to breed early on lol so I've still one in storage too!), and this is pretty much all I was breeding non stop. Lots of sold off armadillos, and watch the next event require like 8 of them or something now that I sold them all off lol

Feenfunke
01-31-17, 02:52 AM
I hadn't much time to try for breeding this beautiful Red Panda because of the storybook and tried different combinations in the free time without any success - Amordillo after Amordillo. :(

Yesterday i got the 21 hour timer with my CU and the Gingerbread Rabbit. ;)

I was happy and decided to make a try for the Tubacan even if there is not much time left. I choosed Lullabison and Pyro Pony - and got again 21 hours. :rolleyes:

JanineQuinty
01-31-17, 03:33 AM
What was your formula?! I'm still trying

I breeded the American elephant (with ******s from an event, a rare earth/fire one) and the little faint (also a rare earth/fire)

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 07:07 AM
I've tried for red panda since the beginning.. Decided to try 1 more time and got 21 hours! Whew! Used CU and Unicorgi.. Hope those still trying get lucky too! Congrats to all who got this cutie :)

JanineQuinty
02-02-17, 02:22 AM
I've tried for red panda since the beginning.. Decided to try 1 more time and got 21 hours! Whew! Used CU and Unicorgi.. Hope those still trying get lucky too! Congrats to all who got this cutie :)

Congrats! I have it too

violetfarm105
09-14-17, 10:52 AM
Just got Red Panda with L15 Magmacore and L15 Tubacan. :) Good luck!

Zamom72
09-15-17, 12:15 AM
Just got Red Panda with L15 Magmacore and L15 Tubacan. :) Good luck!

Congrats! Do you recall the breed time?

violetfarm105
09-15-17, 03:17 AM
I believe the breed time is 21 hours & evolution is 20 hours.

kooky panda
09-15-17, 10:05 AM
I have merged this thread with the current thread.

See post 1 for more information on this animal.

poofyena
09-15-17, 11:19 AM
Got 21 hours today with CU and Persian Leopard. At last!!!

Zamom72
09-15-17, 12:47 PM
I believe the breed time is 21 hours & evolution is 20 hours.

Thank you!

Silverrain1
09-16-17, 04:10 AM
First try is 12 hours. Oh I wonder what that could be lol
Second try 6 hours......what's that?

Silly me, forgot about the hotwiller
3rd try - armordillo
4th try - armordillo
Ugh, at least 12 hours is a decent fail points wise - I want the panda tho. Pls!!!!!!!
5th try - hotwiller
6th try - hotwiller
7th try - hotwiller

I think there were more fails. Iv lost count of my crashing etc to actually keep track of what's going on

Silverrain1
09-19-17, 02:50 PM
Didn't get this one AGAIN!

Funner52
09-19-17, 07:55 PM
Silverrain1, don't feel bad! SOMEHOW my sister got one,( she's on a lower level than me! ) and I've tried SO HARD to get one, but I can't. But, keep trying and good luck!😉

Silverrain1
09-20-17, 12:35 PM
Silverrain1, don't feel bad! SOMEHOW my sister got one,( she's on a lower level than me! ) and I've tried SO HARD to get one, but I can't. But, keep trying and good luck!😉

Lucky duck that she is! I'm jealous! Well, maybe wen it comes back again