PDA

View Full Version : Stocking my store?

jao1961
01-24-17, 12:32 PM
I've done some searching but couldn't find anything sorry if posting new thread is incorrect. I'm very curious as to how everyone keeps their store so full? I'm a level 98 for some time and have been playing for about 2 yrs. I've been making clothing according to time. For instance my clothing I'm on now is 6 hours during the day and maybe 10 or more hours at night. But I don't have much stock in my shop. Been low for quite sometime. I visit the community and other high levels are very full. How's it done without making something you've already leveled up? Any suggestions without closing my doors plz?

IsisGarden
01-24-17, 01:31 PM
You could try sectioning off the clothes you are trying to stock. You an add me, and look at my shop to see how I have it done. (I probably won't accept the invitation because I have too many neighbors right now.)

The only things my customers can buy are the items in the front of the store by the cashiers. You have to be sure that you have enough items out to satisfy the needs of your customers.

If you need any more help, please post your questions.

jao1961
01-24-17, 06:02 PM
Good idea! I didn't think of that.

RoseGoldMoonlight
02-03-17, 11:34 AM
You can also block the door with a cash register until your shop is full then open it shop overnight ton make money that's what I do

kooky panda
02-03-17, 03:09 PM
You can also block the door with a cash register until your shop is full then open it shop overnight ton make money that's what I do
Blocking the door is not recommended. It is not part of the game design and sometimes glitches like "quick sells" can happen.