PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack: Circuit Dragon May 31 2017

amerirish
01-24-17, 11:45 AM
15,000 Apples + 1 Circuit Dragon + 150 Red Envelopes = $14.99 (USD)

Rarity: Rare
Type: Black Pink
Habitat: Black Sands, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 23
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

{could a Mod please add the date to the title of this thread? sorry, I forgot :( }

Done KP

Anaboe
05-31-17, 11:53 AM
Saw this dragon in the shop, does it mean it's breadable? Am trying for days now, but no luck...

Hartoled
05-31-17, 01:04 PM
Saw this dragon in the shop, does it mean it's breadable? Am trying for days now, but no luck...

Yes, you can breed him for now. Keep trying, and Good Luck!

JustKay
06-01-17, 06:22 PM
I tried a speed breeding session and spent half my stock pile of gold to no avail. They need a special building that reduces the rate of splitting like the diamond temple. Its nigh on impossible to get both pink and black not splitting at the same time! If this was to happen i'd get circuit or mask and saw neither in my hours long session

Am curious whether people think its better to add multiple black and pink elements into the breeding mix to keep the circuit option in play or do only oneof each for that one lucky chance

Florr06
06-02-17, 04:04 AM
Bought the second breeding den for the first time, been trying for Circuit on 2 dens pretty much non-stop since it came out. No luck... I did get Lacewing which I didn't have yet, but am disappointed I haven't gotten Circuit so far. She's supposedly rare, but I guess the splitting of the black and pink type make breeding this beauty much harder than a regular rare dragon.

Florr06
06-02-17, 10:20 AM
I used many boosts today but still didn't manage to get Circuit - I assume she is leaving in 10 minutes when the update happens

If they altered the chances to make people buy the Value Pack, joke's on you, I don't have that Value Pack, only one with the Elements dragon! (what is up with that: why doesn't everyone get the same Value Packs? I only get breedable ones. The other day I got one with Love dragon - a common breedable dragon!)

DR0G0N
06-02-17, 11:28 AM
Yup, it's gone. No more ;_;

This beauty left me 4 times already. 1st time when it was introduced, 2nd time the disappointing Black Friday, 3rd time Value Pack, and now 4th time Limited. Been trying to breed this and taking chances even if it might mess up my Dragon Tales progress. No luck. This beauty is so cruel, leaving me with a heartbreak every time.

Den8137259
06-05-17, 10:02 AM
★ geez I didn't even know this drag was available as value pack, and now it's poofed?

★ all I could see in past days was many many icons on the right side screaming for attention, icons like 1) Astro, 2) Portal, 3) Time Travel, 4) the Dragon Tales, 5) the Tournament ★

// no sales prolly equates to early poofing //