PDA

View Full Version : Elusive Birthstone Dragon...

hoffm1179
01-24-17, 05:36 AM
So, what is considered to be a Birthstone dragon? I have had the "Breed with a Birthstone Dragon" bingo tile for about 24 hours now. I have attempted to clear this tile twice, and neither were considered successful attempts. I bred with both an Emerald and Amethyst dragon, and neither were successful in satisfying this requirement...

What gives?

Simdiva
01-24-17, 06:02 AM
Birthstone dragon is a breedable gemstone yellow hybrid that can be purchased for 700 gold. It's hard to breed or so it seems as I have not been able to get it yet even tho I am still trying. But you will need the actual dragon to satisfy that goal, otherwise just refresh it.

hoffm1179
01-24-17, 06:11 AM
Birthstone dragon is a breedable gemstone yellow hybrid that can be purchased for 700 gold. It's hard to breed or so it seems as I have not been able to get it yet even tho I am still trying. But you will need the actual dragon to satisfy that goal, otherwise just refresh it.

I'll be darned. I didn't even think about Birthstone being an actual dragon! I simply thought that they wanted you to breed with dragons that are named after actual birthstones! Tricky, tricky, that Storm8!

Appreciate the help, Sim!

skyharbor602
05-04-19, 08:56 PM
I would say save up 400 essence and craft one like I did. I tried forever to breed Birthstone but got nothing but dirt bag commons. I gave up after a while.

retseho
05-07-19, 08:43 PM
I would say save up 400 essence and craft one like I did. I tried forever to breed Birthstone but got nothing but dirt bag commons. I gave up after a while.

I crafted it & in the just completed Bingo, bred it to fulfill a "Breed with a Birthstone dragon". I have raised the 2nd to L4, ready for a "raise a Gemstone type to L6" tile.