PDA

View Full Version : Missing host table! Food doesn't sell!

jacobtoddsmom
01-23-17, 11:07 PM
I haven't played this game in over a year until about a week ago I redownloaded it. All the food I made before was still there and isn't selling. To make it worse I've read to make sure you don't block the host table so customers can get to it, but I don't even have one! I've submitted a ticket but so far the only response I got was to rearrange to make sure nothing is blocked.

I really don't know what to do to get the host table back. Has this ever happened before? As far as I knew the host table was a permanent part of the game so I'm confused where it went. I've attached a picture of a neighbors hostess/greeter to show what's missing in my game.

Thanks!

Rynetory2
01-24-17, 12:34 AM
Hmmm very strange that your host table is missing. I would delete the game and reinstall it if I were you and see if the host table appears. If it doesnt, please let Support know for the Agent to help you recovering it. Hope this helps.

jacobtoddsmom
01-24-17, 09:21 AM
Since reinstall a week aga I have tried that several times and it's just not there. I'm awaiting help via email. It seems to be taking a while to hear back from support. Hope it can be fixed.

Rynetory2
01-24-17, 09:34 AM
Just in case you aren't aware, Support has changed from email to form. Please see here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95182-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

jacobtoddsmom
01-25-17, 12:11 AM
Thank you, yes I started my support ticket via form but that's good for others to know also.

Haven't gotten anymore replies since Monday. Where's the support? I can't play the game with my food not selling as I can't cook anything new. :(

In case it helps any my ticket # is #[]

Rynetory2
01-25-17, 04:55 AM
Support takes 5-7 business days to revert. Please work with Support regarding your issue. Thanks.

jacobtoddsmom
01-25-17, 10:00 AM
Revert? I'm sorry what do you mean?

Rynetory2
01-26-17, 04:54 AM
Support is working as fast as they can. Please continue to work with Support. Thanks.