PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing problem

Stephen291985
01-23-17, 07:33 PM
I had just received my daily dice and started to play my first game of bingo when the game crashed and I lost 35 of my 49 dice. The thing that upsets me the most is you guys don't reimburse the lost dice when this happens. I don't think it's right that now I have to wait til tomorrow before I can play again especially when it wasn't my fault. I love your games, but this is ridiculous.

Rynetory2
01-24-17, 12:42 AM
Sorry to hear that. You can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if they are able to help you with your lost dice. Sorry the forum cant assist with this. As for your crashing, please check that your connection is good and you have plenty of space on your device.

carrie_elizabeth0417
01-28-17, 11:59 PM
This issue has happened to me twice now and indeed it stinks to lose any chance at winning due to programs crashing. I will check with support as i havea reliable internet connection and my device has ample storage, so the fault is definitely not mine. Good luck to all those who have similar problems.

MSGRUMPYLOKS
02-08-17, 02:45 AM
Happened to me too. Customer support wasn't helpful, they told me to make sure my internet connection was stable. I have no issues with my internet at home nor with any other app I use. Definitely felt ripped off!

FCP4C8S
06-28-17, 09:56 AM
I have been playing Monopoly Bingo for a long time. I have checked my internet strength and it is serving all of my other devices fine. I am getting more and more crashes, several in one day! I like the game a lot and would like to continue to play on it. It is VERY frustrating to use. Please help me.

kooky panda
06-28-17, 10:33 AM
I have been playing Monopoly Bingo for a long time. I have checked my internet strength and it is serving all of my other devices fine. I am getting more and more crashes, several in one day! I like the game a lot and would like to continue to play on it. It is VERY frustrating to use. Please help me.

check and make sure you have the most current version of the game downloaded.
Also check to make you device has the most current software upgrade.

Marinewifesc
07-09-17, 10:06 AM
I am having the same issue with crashing. I am up to date on all software. I don't know what to try next. I enjoy this game but with it crashing every time I open the app, it is frustrating

Rynetory2
07-10-17, 04:33 AM
Try clearing cache, restart your device and start game without starting any apps.

evanety
07-21-17, 09:56 PM
I continue to have this issue with all 3 Bingo games. Just tonight I was playing 8 cards "tripled up," so I lost 216 credits. Not only that, I was in the process of daubing 'bingo' on every card, so I would've won 220+ dice, $5000+ dollars, 4 or 5 collection items, 4 or 5 letters in the word puzzle. Every time a game crashes I log a ticket with support. Sometimes I'm refunded what I'm due, sometimes I'm just told my ticket was merged with another one and closed.
This only started after the latest Android update. I realize I'm just one customer, but I'm very close to finding something else to waste my time.

Rynetory2
07-22-17, 05:09 AM
Please send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature) and I'll ask someone to help to check on the status of your ticket.

tangyduc
12-03-17, 07:41 PM
Used to play all the time, took a break when I switched phones and lost all of my progress, coins, dice. Just started playing again, but my game crashes 2 or 3 times a night, losing gems, boosts, dice, etc. I'd hoped to find a solution here but it looks like everything I've already tried and hasn't helped. Is there any real solution to this? When you pay money for gear to play, you shouldn't be losing it in game crashes

Tank3175
12-12-17, 08:42 PM
I got absolutely had the same issue over and over again the last couple weeks!! It's incredibly frustrating to lose everything you purchased to play on top of the free stuff given to you I don't purchase anything for other games but this one and it is incredibly frustrating to have it gone and not be my fault and I have yet to receive any answers

arshd01
01-02-18, 02:27 AM
Same thing happens to me the last couple weeks I begin the bingo round then suddenly the round ends way too early and I've lost all my dice.
Is it true that storm8 dose nothing to reimburse you for lost dice and gems I spend a lot of money on in app purchases I really enjoy playing Monopoly bingo but I'm starting to think I might need to look for another bingo game to play