PDA

View Full Version : Snowy workshop problem

pipsqueak203
01-22-17, 03:00 PM
Finished the Neva timed quest and now have Neva and the snowy workshop in my kingdom. New quest appeared in menu, all appears well.

Except rocks are no longer dropping snowballs so am unable to restock these in order to craft anything in the workshop.

Is this deliberate? Was I supposed to stockpile before finishing the chapter quest? If so, a heads up would have been nice!

SpiritWind00
01-23-17, 02:54 AM
I'm checking on this...

pipsqueak203
01-23-17, 12:09 PM
Thank you SpiritWind

hansidox14
01-23-17, 02:17 PM
Me too! Used over 100 energy and not a single snowball drop. I'm not chopping any rocks until we get an answer. These quests are hard enough...

Meowmeowbeans
01-23-17, 06:49 PM
After the event, you can get Icy Snowballs and Icicles from Neva herself. They won't drop from Rock Outcroppings after you have completed the event (after the event is over for everyone, the hint text for these items will updated.)

Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

hansidox14
01-24-17, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the info!

stygimoloch
01-24-17, 10:57 AM
After the event, you can get Icy Snowballs and Icicles from Neva herself. They won't drop from Rock Outcroppings after you have completed the event (after the event is over for everyone, the hint text for these items will updated.)

Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

The hint text doesn't ever apply -- you don't get the Snowy Workshop until you complete Part I, so by the time you can read the hunt text, the Roxk Outcroppings have stopped dropping icicles! Likewise for the Icy Willows. Why not let Rock Outcroppings continue to drop the icicles, at least until completion of Part 2?

meme1098
01-24-17, 01:20 PM
The hint text doesn't ever apply -- you don't get the Snowy Workshop until you complete Part I, so by the time you can read the hunt text, the Roxk Outcroppings have stopped dropping icicles! Likewise for the Icy Willows. Why not let Rock Outcroppings continue to drop the icicles, at least until completion of Part 2?

That would make too much sense, stygimoloch. Lol

tequicat
01-26-17, 06:39 PM
I really don't understand. You cannot get snowballs for the icy workshop except by spending gems???? Oh, come on!!! Do something about this!!!!

SpiritWind00
01-26-17, 09:57 PM
No gems required. Neva drops the items needed in the snowy workshop.

Meowmeowbeans
01-26-17, 10:05 PM
SpiritWind00 is right, Neva will provide all of the items you need for the Snowy Workshop crafts. The Gem hint is for people who still want to upgrade their Ice Castle now that the event is over.