PDA

View Full Version : Golden mine

TimeForACuppaTea
01-21-17, 11:21 AM
Debating on buying the golden mine but can find very little info on it. It states that it always drops something gold so I assume that means nuggets, golden apples and golden eggs. Does it drop anything else? What's the timer on it? Is there any item that's more commonly dropped than others? I seem to get eggs and nuggets often enough but rarely get golden apples so can anyone tell me how common apples are in the mine.

I've checked the inventory guide and everywhere else I can think of but couldn't find any of this info. Sad to see that the inventory guide hasn't been update for since 2014.

TerraRanomi
01-21-17, 11:26 AM
You should find information on the golden mine here:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025268&viewfull=1#post1025268

ashley224
01-21-17, 11:49 AM
Debating on buying the golden mine but can find very little info on it. It states that it always drops something gold so I assume that means nuggets, golden apples and golden eggs. Does it drop anything else? What's the timer on it? Is there any item that's more commonly dropped than others? I seem to get eggs and nuggets often enough but rarely get golden apples so can anyone tell me how common apples are in the mine.

I've checked the inventory guide and everywhere else I can think of but couldn't find any of this info. Sad to see that the inventory guide hasn't been update for since 2014.

The golden mine drops one golden apple, golden egg OR golden nugget everyday. It also drops stuff like silver, jewels, glimmerdust and rarely the other stuff on the list in the link above. It seems drops the golden apples and golden eggs more often than golden nuggets but it still drops golden nuggets fairly often. I highly recommend it as a good game investment!

The inventory guide was started in 2014, Spiritwind updates it regularly. Thank you Spiritwind.

TimeForACuppaTea
01-21-17, 03:15 PM
Thank you both. Very helpful. Still can't decide if it's worth the gems though. But now I'm better informed.

TerraRanomi
01-21-17, 03:53 PM
For me they are definitely worth the gems, I even have 3.;) I mostly get apples and eggs, nuggets are a little rarer.

I don't use the golden items except for the golden trade (few times per week). So I have a steady 'income' of gems and trade tickets for expansion permits, without constantly trading resources I need for other stuff.

If you do decide to get one (or 3:cool:) you should be quick because I don't know how much longer the golden mine will be on sale.

cavegirl1
01-22-17, 03:06 AM
I definitely agree this is one of the better gem items given it allows you to get gems back with what it drops. I have 2 , both bought on sale, and am very happy with them.