PDA

View Full Version : Side bar icons

riverly
01-20-17, 10:29 PM
Does that side bar on the right of the screen need to be that big? I think it's gotten a lot bigger. It really gets in the way.
Is there a way I can shrink them?

[S8] Regina
01-23-17, 12:09 PM
Does that side bar on the right of the screen need to be that big? I think it's gotten a lot bigger. It really gets in the way.
Is there a way I can shrink them?

The side icons looks like normal size to me. Do you have a screenshot of your game so that we can take a look? Thanks!

riverly
01-23-17, 01:29 PM
Regina;1389301']The side icons looks like normal size to me. Do you have a screenshot of your game so that we can take a look? Thanks!thank you for your interest. My sidebar has gone back to looking normal. I don't know what was going on before, but my wild guess is that it had something to do with multiple offers and timers showing up. Everything looks fine now with just 1 offer and 1 timer showing up. Thanks again.

[S8] Regina
01-23-17, 02:22 PM
thank you for your interest. My sidebar has gone back to looking normal. I don't know what was going on before, but my wild guess is that it had something to do with multiple offers and timers showing up. Everything looks fine now with just 1 offer and 1 timer showing up. Thanks again.

Oh okay! Let me know if this happens again :)