PDA

View Full Version : Music Maker Trio Jan 20, 2017

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 01:28 PM
Breed Lullabison (is it earth/fire? I have it so it's not showing) 12 hour breeding/13 hour evolution time
To Tubacan (breed earth/fire 9 hour breed/10 hour evolve)
To get Melodeer music/nature 17 hour incubation/15 hour evolution

Good Luck! :)

Alideh
01-20-17, 01:33 PM
*EDIT*
I noticed the Music Melody Habitat says "Limited Time" So my guess is they might retire it after the time is up that we have left to breed those Music animals.
Can any Mods please confirm?

I went ahead and sold a earth habitat and baught it just incase.

Grrr My first breed (Trying for the Tubacan) was 19 hours which is the rubble rooster T_T I've already had 2 of :/

Thank you for starting this thread with the information on the animals!
I'm super glad they did the trio again :D

Good luck all!!!

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 01:38 PM
Grrr My first breed (Trying for the Tubacan) was 19 hours which is the rubble rooster T_T I've already had 2 of :/

Good luck all!!!

I got a rubble rooster too :/ but changed to breed lullabison with pyro pony and got Tubacan .. Good luck!

Alideh
01-20-17, 01:52 PM
I got a rubble rooster too :/ but changed to breed lullabison with pyro pony and got Tubacan .. Good luck!

Thank you for the tip.... I would feel breeding the mother and the kid so definitely not trying that one XD I know it's just a game but I just can't o.o
I seriously need to work on getting another CU so that I can start using that one for breeding while collecting coins from the 1st just incase I could also get a good gem fail.
I notice most people using the CU for breeding animals they need and get lucky.

saucysammis
01-20-17, 01:56 PM
I put my Lullabison in with the Garnet Griffin and got a 48 hr timer. Here's hoping it's a Granite Golem.

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 02:13 PM
I put my Lullabison in with the Garnet Griffin and got a 48 hr timer. Here's hoping it's a Granite Golem.

Very nice! Congrats!

millyd2
01-20-17, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the tip.... I would feel breeding the mother and the kid so definitely not trying that one XD I know it's just a game but I just can't o.o
I seriously need to work on getting another CU so that I can start using that one for breeding while collecting coins from the 1st just incase I could also get a good gem fail.

What is the CU?

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 02:18 PM
What is the CU?

Crystal Unicorn :)

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 02:22 PM

I usually breed with a gem animal but decided Lullabison may help the breeding, mother/kid? Wouldn't that make Lullabison and Tubacan siblings? ;)

Alideh
01-20-17, 02:34 PM
@millyd2 - Yup as Eluzyion said.

@Eluzyion - lol yeah XD
After I'm done with with the storybook, Aquarius and Music combo quests I'm going to start trying for another CU. I really need to try that and start hoarding some Gem animals.

JanineQuinty
01-20-17, 04:47 PM
I hope to get the melodeer; I have of lot of special habitats for 3 animals where I miss the third. I'll try it till I have it if the storybook lets me 😉

CuteTali
01-20-17, 05:50 PM
I'm trying to breed the Tubacan with no luck so far, I really want to make it to the Melodeer, it's so cool looking.

shanygna
01-20-17, 11:23 PM
I am literally getting so darn frustrated with these games that I am about ready to delete all of them and stop playing all together. I waste gems after gems trying to breed these new animals and I very seldom ; and I mean very seldom ever get them. I am always getting the same old common ones and it is very frustrating and tiresome. I see some of the most beautiful animals on other people's page and go wow; I wish I could breed those but no...I'm not so lucky. I know I refuse to spend another dime buying gems. Why bother, storm8 is not giving me anything for my effort. I'm trying once more to breed this Moledeer and if I get another Armodillo I am deleting this darn game. I won't be wasting my time any more because obviously storm8 does not appreciate it: and that goes for all the other games that I play. Maybe it is time to spend more time reading my bible and focus on God. Thanks storm8 for opening my eyes.

saucysammis
01-21-17, 01:08 AM
*EDIT*
I noticed the Music Melody Habitat says "Limited Time" So my guess is they might retire it after the time is up that we have left to breed those Music animals.

Good luck all!!!

I too wish to know if the limited time banner means this habitat is being retired. It's frustrating and I sold mine because it only holds one element and I only won one of the creatures. Also frusterating is that in total it holds only 3 animals. I wish that all the trio habitats could at least be updated the way the holiday hamlet was updated to hold another element.

Morag2000
01-21-17, 02:08 AM

I got my Crystal Unicorn using my lvl 15 Birthday Bear and lvl 13 Terrorier. I was trying for the Weasel Witch, which is the combination my Daughter used for the Weasel Witch.

Don't know if it will work for you but it might be worth a try.

Good luck.

ahomeforme
01-21-17, 05:52 AM
I hope to get the melodeer; I have of lot of special habitats for 3 animals where I miss the third. I'll try it till I have it if the storybook lets me 

Me too, me too...!

Alideh
01-21-17, 06:20 AM
I got my Crystal Unicorn using my lvl 15 Birthday Bear and lvl 13 Terrorier. I was trying for the Weasel Witch, which is the combination my Daughter used for the Weasel Witch.

Don't know if it will work for you but it might be worth a try.

Good luck.

Thank you, Thankfully I have both of those animals so I will give it a try. The one that worked for me the first time was Armadillo lvl 4 and Hydro Yak (I think lvl 11) after that I tried it a few more times (about 10more times) hoping for another CU but that didn't happen :/

Alideh
01-21-17, 06:22 AM
I too wish to know if the limited time banner means this habitat is being retired. It's frustrating and I sold mine because it only holds one element and I only won one of the creatures. Also frusterating is that in total it holds only 3 animals. I wish that all the trio habitats could at least be updated the way the holiday hamlet was updated to hold another element.

Hopefully it isn't retired but if it is I thankfully got one and recommend thinking about moving animals around and selling a cheap habitat like Earth , fire or Nature incase it is and you want to get one.
It would be cool if they made it Music and Earth elements or Music and Fire since the animals are a mixture of those elements at least so we can put some other animals in there if we don't manage to get the trio.

Alideh
01-21-17, 06:26 AM
I am literally getting so darn frustrated with these games that I am about ready to delete all of them and stop playing all together. I waste gems after gems trying to breed these new animals and I very seldom ; and I mean very seldom ever get them. I am always getting the same old common ones and it is very frustrating and tiresome. I see some of the most beautiful animals on other people's page and go wow; I wish I could breed those but no...I'm not so lucky. I know I refuse to spend another dime buying gems. Why bother, storm8 is not giving me anything for my effort. I'm trying once more to breed this Moledeer and if I get another Armodillo I am deleting this darn game. I won't be wasting my time any more because obviously storm8 does not appreciate it: and that goes for all the other games that I play. Maybe it is time to spend more time reading my bible and focus on God. Thanks storm8 for opening my eyes.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't having luck... I have some times where I don't manage to breed the animal I wanted even after trying non stop. My advice is if you baught the gems then maybe buy the animal or another nest to help increase the odds by not having to waste gems to speed up the nest when the breeding is done.
I made a side and I haven't been breeding anything good, so it could also be that you are new (if you are new) and the odds aren't that great until you level up more? I'm not sure but hope you get some good breeds. *hugs*

Silverrain1
01-21-17, 06:53 AM
I love the music animals and am so glad I have got them! They came with great music names to! Lyric, melody and harmony. Wishing you guys the best of luck to get them and hoping to see the return of some trios that I didn't get. Or some new ones.

saucysammis
01-21-17, 10:57 PM

Very nice! Congrats!

Thanks! And it is the Granit Golem and I am thrilled! It's been awhile since I got a gem hybrid and so nice to get one I didn't already have!

Hopefully it isn't retired but if it is I thankfully got one and recommend thinking about moving animals around and selling a cheap habitat like Earth , fire or Nature incase it is and you want to get one.
It would be cool if they made it Music and Earth elements or Music and Fire since the animals are a mixture of those elements at least so we can put some other animals in there if we don't manage to get the trio.

Thanks for the recommendation; but I have zero common habitats.

aprilbluebird
01-22-17, 02:13 AM
Second attempt to breed one of the two music animals and I managed to get the Lullabison :) Was expecting another Armordillo due to the same breed time. Now trying to go for the Tubacan but I think I have a Rampage in the den right now. I think I'll buy the Harmonic Hollow soon, it's nice having limited edition habitats that cost coins and not gems :) Problem is I'm pretty new to the game and once I buy it I'll only have 200,000 coins left and I've been trying to save them! Good luck everyone!

kukeleku111
01-22-17, 04:14 AM
I breed lullabizon with tubacan and get 3 lullabizons a row. :(

megsailor
01-22-17, 11:08 AM
I keep trying for the Tubacan but I have had the WORST breeding luck. Its been weeks since i've breed anything i've tried to breed. :(

LocalNews
01-23-17, 07:00 AM
I already had the Tubacan and Lullabison and kept getting armodillo after armodillo. Finally got another Tubacan and hatched it to join the other two animals. Well, after another armodillo I finally got a 17 hour timer this morning. So happy to FINALLY get a Mellodeer!

Alideh
01-23-17, 07:17 AM
Super happy, I breed the Tubacan yesterday and now I'm just waiting to hatch that baby.
Started trying for the Chilly goat. 1st try FAIL
but at least I still have time, once I get that goat I'm off to try for the beautiful Mellodeer.
If I don't end up getting the Mellodeer then I'll be okay with just 2 music animals for now, maybe I'll get another music animal fail and can fully occupy the Music habitat until the next time the trio is available.

Oh yes and I used Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino both lvl 15. I got it on the 3-5 try (forgot which try exactly but one of those tries)

Clark_Wayne
01-24-17, 04:20 PM
omg i put tubacan-lullabison just after "breed skyger with" and i got 17h 1st try ! :eek:

Eluzyion
01-24-17, 04:45 PM
omg i put tubacan-lullabison just after "breed skyger with" and i got 17h 1st try ! :eek:

Congrats! My den is in a slump.. It's not producing anything I've tried to breed for days.. Since I finished the last breeding for storybook (Rainguin) so no luck with Melodeer at all which means red panda chances are even slimmer! Hope it changes soon good grief!

heather11778
01-25-17, 11:10 AM
I can't seem to get any of them. I've been trying since day 1. Then the new animal came out and I got it first try but I can't get these. Any suggestions at this point.

Reggie9279
01-25-17, 05:44 PM
Forgive me but I am new to all this breeding stuff, what do you mean by just after breed sky get with? Does that mean that when breeding at times who breed who before matters? I would appreciate any knowledge you can give me, it's seems like the more I get into this game the more over whelmed I get but also more addicted.

Eluzyion
01-25-17, 06:24 PM
Forgive me but I am new to all this breeding stuff, what do you mean by just after breed sky get with? Does that mean that when breeding at times who breed who before matters? I would appreciate any knowledge you can give me, it's seems like the more I get into this game the more over whelmed I get but also more addicted.

Hi Reggie :) breeding isn't really based on what you just bred, that was just what happened it's not a norm. As long as you're breeding the needed elements and have luck on your side you can get them. People have bred animals using common parents, using Crystal unicorn on one side and an animal with the two elements needed on the other, using super and ultra rares.. It's just random where what works for one person may or may not work for another. In the music trio, once you breed Lullabison and Tubacan in order to breed those 2 together to get Melodeer you can only hope for breeding success because those two animals are the only ones you can use to get Melodeer. Good luck to you! We all understand the addictive side of this game! lol

CuteTali
01-25-17, 07:45 PM
I still can't seem to breed the Tubacan :-/

AppieP
01-26-17, 11:58 AM
I still can't seem to breed the Tubacan :-/

Same for me. Your not the only one. I got 8 failed attempts. I'm only seam to get Armordillo's, 8 on a row. I thought that during a Storybook event the chance to get a R or SR animal was bigger. It's a bugger for me. Just keep trying, and hope for the best.

GreytMom
01-26-17, 08:47 PM
Is Lullibison + Tubacan the only way to get a Melodeer? Or is there a chance to get one putting other critters in the mix?
Signed,
Armordillo Hater

Eluzyion
01-26-17, 08:53 PM
Is Lullibison + Tubacan the only way to get a Melodeer? Or is there a chance to get one putting other critters in the mix?
Signed,
Armordillo Hater

It's the only way..possible chance to get red panda with the breeding though :)

GreytMom
01-26-17, 08:55 PM
^Thank you, Eluzyion!
And thanks again for all your help & posts.

Eluzyion
01-26-17, 09:44 PM
^Thank you, Eluzyion!
And thanks again for all your help & posts.

Oh you're very welcome :)

Alideh
01-26-17, 09:56 PM
A bunch of fails, which is starting to worry me since I also need to breed a fire fox for the story book in order to get that doggie!
I'm thinking about not giving up since I could get 2 from this combo (Lullabison and Tubascan) I could either get the melodeer or the Red Panda or both so I might have to pass on the doggy :/

saucysammis
01-27-17, 01:35 PM
One, two, five.......so many armordillos. I really want to get the Melodeer so I can justify having the 3 animal habitat that only holds those three animals.

RainbowsandRandoms
01-27-17, 02:15 PM
Days and days of armordillos....

poofyena
01-28-17, 06:42 AM
So many days of armordillo and my first try today is a 19 hours rubble rooster...fun, that'll take up a whole day breeding. Busy events like this is when i wish we had a second breeding den.

GreytMom
01-28-17, 11:32 AM
Ugh.
Rampage: 2
Lullibison: 2
Tubacan: 2
Armordillo: *12*
Melodeer: BIG FAT ZERO
All these fails and not one Red Panda (I work at the zoo and it's my very favorite). 😥
Edit: Welp, I don't get paid at the zoo, just volunteer hundreds of hours - it's a great way to spend ones spare time!

Eluzyion
01-28-17, 11:59 AM
Ugh.
All these fails and not one Red Panda (I work at the zoo and it's my very favorite). ��

What a great job! I hope you get it! I got more rubble rooster 19 hour fails than anything so switched to lunar goat, got that and will try again for Melodeer / red panda breed when it's off the den.. Good luck!

Alideh
01-28-17, 12:17 PM
Ugh.
All these fails and not one Red Panda (I work at the zoo and it's my very favorite). ��

Wow... this is really discouraging me... I really want it but I've also had a lot of fails, one Red Panda thankfully but as soon as I put it in the den we went back to armadillos....
HOpe you keep trying for the Red Panda.
I'm considering putting it on hold and trying for the Lunar goat and Polar bear for now and hope I get one of those since the odds are higher, even another petite panda would be a good fail.
Good luck!!

GreytMom
01-28-17, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry, I don't want to discourage anyone. Just wanted to let y'all know that you're not the only ones having problems. Keep on trying! FWIW, I decided to give poor Lolli & Tuba a break and I think I have a Gold Lion breeding right now, which I've been wanting :-)

AppieP
01-29-17, 03:18 PM
Does TL really thinks that Tubacan is a RARE animal? I believe it's a ULTRA RARE. I can not believe that I'm not been able to get it in 10 days. Only Armordillo's (more than 13) and 1 Rampage. Only breeding for it, skipping all the rest (event/limited breedings), and still nothing? I been trying so many combo's nothing seems to be working. Really annoying. Never have so much trouble to get a specific "rare" animal. Thanks for nothing TL.

mysticalfairy320
01-29-17, 07:10 PM
I got Melodeer after almost 800 1,000 gems I don't know it took so long to get one only to have the game glitch and it disappeared sent a request to get it back, worst day ever.

poofyena
01-30-17, 07:40 AM
Ive managed to breed one lullabision and one tubacan. Dont think I'll manage to get the red panda or melodeer by the end of the event. Soooo many armordillo -sob- I've been breeding with two nests and my only fail not an armordillo has been a rubble rooster which i didn't have at least.
That panda is sooo cute.

Cdnfroglover
01-31-17, 12:53 AM
I already had the bison and got the tubacan almost right away... then I've had a mountain of armadilos ever since with a couple rampages just to frustrate. BUT... I just got a 17 hour... could it be?!

MystiqueRealm
07-21-17, 11:50 AM
Can someone explain this goal to me please? Pt1 said I had Lullabison I got reward, what are the other two? The whole goal went away at pt1

Sakrysta
07-21-17, 11:56 AM
I'm thinking that each goal has a specific start time/day. At least, that's the only explanation I can think of.

Eluzyion
Mine did the same thing so no idea what the other 2 in the trio are, I never did get Melodeer before, is that one? If so what's the breed combo? Tubacan and Lullabison? Did anyone get past pt1? I opened it got credit for Lullabison and it went away

Cranlink14606
Can someone explain this goal to me please? Pt1 said I had Lullabison I got reward, what are the other two? The whole goal went away at pt1

Same thing happened to me. I am guessing that pt 2 will show up later.

Eluzyion
07-21-17, 11:57 AM
I'm thinking that each goal has a specific start time/day. At least, that's the only explanation I can think of.

Last time it was breeding for each, wierd it vanished

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 12:10 PM
What happened for the original event was you get a week to try for the first animal, then a week to try for the second and then a week to try for the last animal.
It's lullabison, Tubacon and melodear. And they are gorgeous! You should get the goal for the tubacon next week. Then you breed those first two animals to get the last one. There's also the harminic hollow in the shop which goes with these animals.
If anyone wants to see all 3 in their habitat, feel free to visit my forest. They are all epic and one of my fav sets.

AppieP
07-21-17, 01:52 PM
What happened for the original event was you get a week to try for the first animal, then a week to try for the second and then a week to try for the last animal.
It's lullabison, Tubacon and melodear. And they are gorgeous! You should get the goal for the tubacon next week. Then you breed those first two animals to get the last one. There's also the harminic hollow in the shop which goes with these animals.
If anyone wants to see all 3 in their habitat, feel free to visit my forest. They are all epic and one of my fav sets.

I hope you're right about we getting the Tubacan next week etc. Because last time I didn't made it to breed it, also Melodeer.
For now it just auto complete, so don't know what the quest was. And if it was a quest for a trio, or just only the Lullabison.

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 02:16 PM
I hope you're right about we getting the Tubacan next week etc. Because last time I didn't made it to breed it, also Melodeer.
For now it just auto complete, so don't know what the quest was. And if it was a quest for a trio, or just only the Lullabison.

The first one was just a quest to breed a lullabison and if you already have that it will auto complete so I dnt think u can breed a second. Then the second breeding for the tubacon will happen later.

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 02:18 PM
I have always loved my music trios names!

Lullabison - melody
Tubacon - lyric
Melodear - harmony

And my second account only has the lullabison - key.

AppieP
07-21-17, 02:44 PM
I have always loved my music trios names!

Lullabison - melody
Tubacon - lyric
Melodear - harmony

And my second account only has the lullabison - key.

You should be proud. Also Love the names. If you don't mind, maby I name them too.:o If I can complete the trio

CuddlePuddlev2
07-21-17, 03:16 PM
I guess if we don't have a music creature, we can't try for this, right?

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 03:28 PM
I guess if we don't have a music creature, we can't try for this, right?

You can try for the lullabison. You will have it as a goal and it will tell you what elements to breed to try for it (because I have them already, mine auto completed so I dnt no what elements you have to breed with) then you wait for step two which is to breed the tubacon which will probs be next week and then the melodear the week after that (if it gives us the 3 weeks that we originally had. It may b shorter this time)

Breed earth and fire for a chance to get lullabison

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 03:30 PM
Lullabison - music/earth 12 hours breed
Tubacon - music/fire 9 hours breed
Melodear - music/nature. (Used to b just music but had nature added on when all single elements were made duel elements ((except the starter animals,)) 17 hours breed

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 03:34 PM
You should be proud. Also Love the names. If you don't mind, maby I name them too.:o If I can complete the trio

Good luck with the trio! And yes u can copy names! I always love music themes even tho I'm horrendous at music lol. It's one of those things I always wished I could do. I used to play but had to give it up. (Regrets!)

Eluzyion
07-21-17, 03:43 PM
You can try for the lullabison. You will have it as a goal and it will tell you what elements to breed to try for it (because I have them already, mine auto completed so I dnt no what elements you have to breed with) then you wait for step two which is to breed the tubacon which will probs be next week and then the melodear the week after that (if it gives us the 3 weeks that we originally had. It may b shorter this time)

Are you sure it's one a week? I know they did that back in 2015 but there was a popup that specified when each started, we didn't get that, but that was initial release of the trio.. Back in January of this year you could breed any you needed https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96879-Music-Maker-Trio-Jan-20-2017 I'm wondering if it's messed up and you can actually breed now or why there wasn't a popup saying one a week, because if I wait 2 weeks to breed Melodeer and it's actually breedable now, I will have missed it!

Can a mod confirm what's happening please?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-21-17, 03:44 PM

Breed earth and fire for a chance to get lullabison

Oh duh, you're right, i have the goal line right here and it says we can get him by breeding earth + fire. thanks!

Silverrain1
07-21-17, 04:14 PM
Are you sure it's one a week? I know they did that back in 2015 but there was a popup that specified when each started, we didn't get that, but that was initial release of the trio.. Back in January of this year you could breed any you needed https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96879-Music-Maker-Trio-Jan-20-2017 I'm wondering if it's messed up and you can actually breed now or why there wasn't a popup saying one a week, because if I wait 2 weeks to breed Melodeer and it's actually breedable now, I will have missed it!

Can a mod confirm what's happening please?

I'm honestly not sure. I'm Just recalling how the original breed worked. However, wasn't it the same for the fruit sounding trio? The cooknut, papayak and porcupineapple. We could breed for cooknut then had to wait for the next one. I can't mind how long the wait time was tho, I was saying weeks but I meant more along the lines of update days

MystiqueRealm
07-21-17, 04:45 PM
I'm honestly not sure. I'm Just recalling how the original breed worked. However, wasn't it the same for the fruit sounding trio? The cooknut, papayak and porcupineapple. We could breed for cooknut then had to wait for the next one. I can't mind how long the wait time was tho, I was saying weeks but I meant more along the lines of update days

Yes the fruit trio was like that, but on both trios that released the next one a week later there was a popup info screen with the dates for each one. That's why I asked I didn't get a popup but wondered if others might have, or if it's like the last music trio release where you could just breed them. I guess I'll keep trying for bone bronco until we get some clarification. Don't know why we seem to have to ask every event, can't they just put that info in the game when they release an event describing details? It's the weekend so we waste a lot of time waiting for answers since it'll be at least Monday before we possibly know anything

Eluzyion
07-21-17, 04:53 PM
It's so true we constantly have to ask for clarification and since major events come out on Friday when the devs are off for the weekend we face the potential of a lot of wasted time. Maybe they should change event days to Monday and Thursday for not only questions answered but if there's a bug we have to wait as well. Putting specifics out in game as Myst said should be easy enough to stop so much confusion gah!

liesl23
07-21-17, 10:30 PM
Which two animals do I need to get a Lullabison?

AppieP
07-22-17, 01:28 AM
Which two animals do I need to get a Lullabison?

Animals doesn't matter. Just be sure you use the right elements.

liesl23
07-22-17, 10:47 AM
I just breed an earth & fire together and got a 12 hour breeding time, any ideas what it might be?

Eluzyion
07-22-17, 10:59 AM
I just breed an earth & fire together and got a 12 hour breeding time, any ideas what it might be?

Armordillo or LULLABISON :) good luck!

liesl23
07-22-17, 01:30 PM
I hope it is a Lullabison, that is what I am going for, fingers crossed!!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-22-17, 05:04 PM
*EDIT*

Good luck all!!!

I don't have the music habitat in my shop. Can someone post of pic of it? Curious to see what it looks like and if it's worth complaining to customer service about :)

MystiqueRealm
07-22-17, 05:23 PM
I don't have the music habitat in my shop. Can someone post of pic of it? Curious to see what it looks like and if it's worth complaining to customer service about :)

Do you realize you quoted Alideh from January post? :) they didn't put the music habitat for sale this time :)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-22-17, 05:26 PM
Do you realize you quoted Alideh from January post? :) they didn't put the music habitat for sale this time :)

duh, yeah i'm an idiot, i just realized that a minute ago. i keep getting confused when people post on old threads.

MystiqueRealm
07-22-17, 05:30 PM
duh, yeah i'm an idiot, i just realized that a minute ago. i keep getting confused when people post on old threads.

Very easy to do, I do it too :)

liesl23
07-22-17, 08:25 PM
So are we not able to get the music melody habitat?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-23-17, 12:17 AM
So are we not able to get the music melody habitat?

nope, sorry if i confused you! i was looking at an old post and the music habitat is definitely not for sale right now. They may bring it back in the future though, you never know.

AppieP
07-23-17, 01:59 AM

It's not on sale right now, but if your curious how it looks like, you can see it on my forest. It's above all the water habitats in the blue sector. I have Lullabison on epic in there. Hoping I get the other 2 this year. Got a fail last year.

liesl23
07-23-17, 08:44 AM
Ok, thanks cuddlepuddlev2

CuddlePuddlev2
07-23-17, 11:09 PM
It's not on sale right now, but if your curious how it looks like, you can see it on my forest. It's above all the water habitats in the blue sector. I have Lullabison on epic in there. Hoping I get the other 2 this year. Got a fail last year.

Oh, yep, I've actually seen that before in your forest and i love it, it's really cool. i hope they bring it back.

liesl23
07-24-17, 09:32 AM
I have been breeding earth & Fire for the last two days so I can get the Lullabision, but I keep getting the Armodillo, I am frustrated,any help?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-24-17, 02:47 PM
I have been breeding earth & Fire for the last two days so I can get the Lullabision, but I keep getting the Armodillo, I am frustrated,any help?

Sorry you're not having any luck :( I couldn't PM you because I think it said your storage is full, but just keep trying. It's all luck, unfortunately, it really doesn't make a difference which 2 animals you use, as long as they are earth and fire.

Jojocl141587
07-24-17, 04:16 PM
Just started breeding for the Lullabison since I finally got my Bone Bronco, first fail is a volcamel :(

liesl23
07-24-17, 06:18 PM
Ok, thanks

Eluzyion
07-25-17, 11:34 AM
Now with earth / fire breeds you can get Tubacan! You will need both Lullabison and Tubacan to get the next animal of the trio Melodeer!

AppieP
07-25-17, 11:43 AM
Now with earth / fire breeds you can get Tubacan! You will need both Lullabison and Tubacan to get the next animal of the trio Melodeer!

Busy time playing now with all the new quest and LB. I need Tubacan also. Don't know where to start about now LOL

I know what I'm going to do. I'm gonna skip the breeding part for Leo (Peamoth), so I can focus on the Tubacan.
Luckily I have a Peamoth, so don't have to skip the feeding part.

dexterminate
07-25-17, 12:29 PM
Is melodeer already available to start breeding for or do we have to wait for a popup on it? I want to try for a rooted rhino but I like melodeer better so if I can start for it now I will.

Phoenix406
07-25-17, 01:02 PM
Is melodeer already available to start breeding for or do we have to wait for a popup on it? I want to try for a rooted rhino but I like melodeer better so if I can start for it now I will.

It says that the Rooted Rhino is not available through breeding.

However, and this is a big however, it *was* available through breeding just a few months ago. Why would they go back and forth on making it breedable and unbreedable?

dexterminate
07-25-17, 02:08 PM
I didn't even notice that because I recalled recently it was available to breed so assumed it still was. Ah well maybe next time!

MystiqueRealm
07-25-17, 02:21 PM

Since no one posted they got tubacan while trying for lullabison, I'd guess it's only avail to breed once it shows in the shop

AppieP
07-25-17, 02:22 PM
I'm always curious what the other opportunities are if I didn't breed what I'm starting to get. So here are all the other changes with earth/fire combo:

9 hours - Tubacan (R)
12 hours - Lullabison (R)
12 hours - Armordillo (C)
13 hours - Rampage (R)
14 hours - Volcamel (R)
15 hours - Magmacore (SR)
19 hours - Rubble Rooster (SR)

Too bad the lowest possibility is the common 12 hours Armordillo. So with luck you can try 2 times a day. Otherwise we need to wait a little bit longer.
I have all of them so I do not take pleasure in less than 9 hours;)

I almost forgot to mention there is still a change to get Lullabison. Still available in the shop. So there are 2 12 hours breeding times.

haku8cafe
07-25-17, 07:48 PM
is the music habitat missing btw??? I remember it is sold for just coins like cosmic... so if it is limited? since there is an event like this shouldn't it be brought back

either my FFS is weird not showing the zodiac fire habitat on sale for 200gems & music habitat missing or it is really happening :(

Cranlink14606
07-25-17, 08:23 PM
I can't believe I got a 9 hour breed time on my 1st try. I used Solar Bear and Magmacore. Missed out last time. Now hopefully I will get Melodeer.

AppieP
07-25-17, 09:28 PM
I can't believe I got a 9 hour breed time on my 1st try. I used Solar Bear and Magmacore. Missed out last time. Now hopefully I will get Melodeer.

Woohoo already so soon? CONGRATS. I hope i get it too, also missed out laat time. In advance of success with Melodeer.

phoebe2423
07-25-17, 09:28 PM
I try to breed but how come i get 3hrs e/f 37534

AppieP
07-25-17, 09:35 PM
I try to breed but how come i get 3hrs e/f

Probably because you are starting with Lullabison. Melodeer also have plant as 2nd element. But you can get it with the combo you just tried. Luckily for you, you get another change in 3 hours:p

supster50
07-26-17, 04:56 AM
Since no one posted they got tubacan while trying for lullabison, I'd guess it's only avail to breed once it shows in the shop

When I breed again I'm going to check if Lullabison and Tubacan are on the breeding list, but that won't be for about 19 hrs or so. If some one could check sooner I'm sure everyone in all the forests would be grateful. Good luck everyone.

phoebe2423
07-26-17, 06:08 AM
Thank you

MystiqueRealm
07-26-17, 06:52 AM
When I breed again I'm going to check if Lullabison and Tubacan are on the breeding list, but that won't be for about 19 hrs or so. If some one could check sooner I'm sure everyone in all the forests would be grateful. Good luck everyone.

They are but like I said I think someone would've gotten tubacan while trying for lullabison before tubacan was in the shop if it could be bred, so I think melodeer can't be bred before it's released and shown in the shop but go for it if you want to lol

MystiqueRealm
07-28-17, 11:38 AM
Melodeer breedable now with lullabison and tubacan

poofyena
07-28-17, 12:36 PM
Reeeeeally hoping I can get Melodeer this time. I have missed it previously and it's sooo pretty.

Eluzyion
07-28-17, 12:42 PM
I've missed it too never could breed it, and after just spending 1000 gems trying I'm not trying any longer, ridiculous. Should have just bought it odds are crazy ..why am I still playing this glitchy game

liesl23
07-28-17, 05:02 PM
I am trying for the Melodeer now, I am breeding the Lullabison & the Tubacan like it said and I only got a 3 hour timer, any ideas what that might be?

Phoenix406
07-28-17, 05:20 PM
I am trying for the Melodeer now, I am breeding the Lullabison & the Tubacan like it said and I only got a 3 hour timer, any ideas what that might be?

Fairy Ferret.

Clark_Wayne
07-28-17, 07:27 PM
and you get 20 gems :)
good surprise after lullabison (5 gems reward) and tubacan (5 gems reward) :)

kinetikos
07-28-17, 09:26 PM
I bred Lullabison (music &earth) with pyro pony (fire) and I got Plantlers(earth& NATURE)!!!! Could someone please explain how that is possible?

AppieP
07-29-17, 01:13 AM
It's still as hard to get same as last time. Why I can't breed the Tubacan. Come on please. Want It for so long. Don't want to miss it again. Lullabison is alone for so long now.

supster50
07-29-17, 09:28 AM
Bred the Tubacan and Lullabision and got a 13 hr timer, any ideas what it may be?

AppieP
07-29-17, 09:45 AM
Bred the Tubacan and Lullabision and got a 13 hr timer, any ideas what it may be?

Probably a Rampage but it could be something else.

goddard7006
07-29-17, 10:03 AM
The Harmonic hollow is no longer available?

woodywood2017
07-29-17, 10:20 AM
Iv got the tubacan while breeding for the lullabison. But still no lullabison so cant go for melodeer grrrr.

AppieP
07-29-17, 10:22 AM
Iv got the tubacan while breeding for the lullabison. But still no lullabison so cant go for melodeer grrrr.

I wish we could change;)

liesl23
07-29-17, 12:27 PM
Do the Lullabison and the Tubacan need to be at certain levels in order to breed a Melodeer?

AppieP
07-29-17, 02:17 PM
Do the Lullabison and the Tubacan need to be at certain levels in order to breed a Melodeer?

Yes lvl 4 at least, otherwise you cant breed with it LOL. Just kidding. No lvl doesn't matter. It's all about luck.
I'm only getting Armordillo's while trying for Tubacan. Hope my luck will turn before time is running out.

Clark_Wayne
07-29-17, 07:26 PM

Magilou
07-30-17, 12:20 AM
I can't seem to get tubacan, but I've bred 3 or 4 lullabison by now. I thought someone said you can only breed one of each? Does anyone else have several?

liesl23
07-30-17, 07:56 AM
Thank you AppieP, I hope you get the Tubacan!!:)��

Eluzyion
07-30-17, 11:34 AM
I can't seem to get tubacan, but I've bred 3 or 4 lullabison by now. I thought someone said you can only breed one of each? Does anyone else have several?

you can breed more than one, I *delete* extras

Eluzyion
07-30-17, 11:37 AM

Yes, IF you can breed the low chance creature ;)

Magilou
07-30-17, 12:04 PM
you can breed more than one, I *delete* extras

Thanks, just wanted to make sure it was indeed just bad luck and not some bug on my part.

Destiel0918
07-31-17, 09:40 AM
lullabison and Tubacan with 23 hours...does anyone have guess what animal it may be?

AppieP
07-31-17, 09:51 AM
lullabison and Tubacan with 23 hours...does anyone have guess what animal it may be?

The only thing I can think of it must be a Rooted Rhino.

jeneta1991
07-31-17, 10:13 AM
Опять обман не тень , а огонь.И исправили в самом конце за 2 дня...Again, deception is not a shadow , and fire.And corrected at the end of 2 days...

Eluzyion
07-31-17, 11:23 AM
The only thing I can think of it must be a Rooted Rhino.

Yea, mine was ;)

AppieP
07-31-17, 02:10 PM
And of course if I haven't enough of them already another 12 hour fail. I know it is hard to breed a limited creature, it always is. At least for me, but this is ridiculous. Only Armordillo and nothing else. I new 1 other 12 hour fail was a Lullabison. One I already have. I missed it last time and probably now again. Never been able to get a limited. Am I the only one struggling for these animals?

liesl23
07-31-17, 11:03 PM
I have breed lullabion & Tubacan about six times and I have gotten either the armadillo or a fairy ferret but not the Melodeer which is what I am going for and time is running out, not happy! ��

liesl23
07-31-17, 11:04 PM
:mad:

poofyena
08-01-17, 02:24 AM
Well no luck for me. Didn't manage to breed anything but fails. Lots of fairy ferrets. Last attempt is 12 hours.

gingerbreadsweets
08-01-17, 03:14 AM
Last time no success but this time first try. Very surprised. Good luck to all still trying.

mmeeccee
08-01-17, 06:40 AM
please delete this post, I found my answer. Thanks!

liesl23
08-01-17, 07:08 AM
I breed lullabion & Tubacan one last time and got another 3 hour time, I missed the melodeer :(

Eluzyion
08-01-17, 10:18 AM
Did anyone actually get? Did S8 forget to make it breedable? Good grief success rate for Melodeer is ULTRA low. I didn't see one person post they got it, and with as many gems as I used to try..ridiculous. Won't fall for that again

Eluzyion
08-01-17, 10:58 AM
Wow lol I got Melodeer 3 min before it was over, whew :)

AppieP
08-01-17, 11:13 AM

Wow lucky u. Congrats on your success. I wish I had your luck:p

GreytMom
08-01-17, 11:22 AM
No Melodeer for me this time, too. I started trying nonstop as soon as it was available with no luck. Boo.

Eluzyion
08-01-17, 11:23 AM
Wow lucky u. Congrats on your success. I wish I had your luck:p

Thank you! Trust me I pd more than it's worth (speed breeding) so bitter sweet.. But it helped with LB so win/win ;)

GreytMom
08-01-17, 11:34 AM
Congrats! You certainly didn't waste any time there.

LilliDee
08-01-17, 12:17 PM
No deer for me either. However, I expected nonstop armordillos but instead got bamboons, plantlers, ferrets and only two dillos. It was very weird I thought. I wasn't expecting nature animals with fire and earth elements. I realize Melodeer is a nature but before all my fails were earth and fire no nature. Oh well, until next time.

JanineQuinty
08-01-17, 02:19 PM
Yeah :). I tried to breed the melodeer and I only had to try 2 times, I've tried so many times in the last year. Finally this habitat is filled with the trio :)

Eluzyion
08-01-17, 02:21 PM
Yeah :). I tried to breed the melodeer and I only had to try 2 times, I've tried so many times in the last year. Finally this habitat is filled with the trio :)

Congrats!

Phoenix406
08-01-17, 02:48 PM
No Melodeer for me, either. This is the second time in the last few months that we have been able to breed for it, and I missed it both times, despite having a Lullabison and 2 Tubacans.

Phoenix406
08-01-17, 08:58 PM
The final punch in the gut: I just moved my final failed breeding from the breeding den to the nest, and it's a Lullabison. Why, oh why, could it not be a Melodeer?

Alideh
08-02-17, 03:19 PM
Once again I failed to get the last animal :/ Melodeer someday you will be mine -.-