PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius jam 20, 2017

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 01:21 PM
For those of us still missing this zodiac! Thanks TL!

1. Breed any 2 animals

2. Collect astral vases from harvesting.. I can't see the number needed 400? I collected 6 20 hour plants and got 25%, then harvested 4 1hour mana banana and it went to 26%
ITS 480 VASES, THANK YOU SILVERRAIN!

(3 & 4 missions posted by FedererGoat, Ty!)

3. Hatch a Chilly goat (skip 50 gems) breed time 14 hours/17 hour evolution water/nature

4. Feed Chilly Goat 50x (skip 50 gems)

Silverrain1
01-20-17, 01:27 PM
I just checked for you it's 480 vases you need to collect. Both accounts have Aquarius so
I'm good here.

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 01:29 PM
I just checked for you it's 480 vases you need to collect. Both accounts have Aquarius so
I'm good here.

Thank you! Oh gosh I have a typo in subject, not jam jan.. Lol

Alideh
01-20-17, 01:36 PM
I'm good here.

:o 480... Meep!! Hope the last step isn't something hard. Barely have 6 XD Thankfully the first step was something super easy.
I put two 5 hour ones so it will be a slow start definitely not starting the storybook today. I want this animal more, since it's my birth month animal.

Thank you both for posting the details!

federerGOAT
01-20-17, 02:20 PM
3. Hatch a Chilly goat. Skip 50 gems
4. Feed Chilly goat 50 times. Skip 50 gems

Eluzyion
01-20-17, 02:23 PM

Thank you! :)

Alideh
01-20-17, 02:32 PM

Thank you for posting.

Nooooooooooo :( I just sold my chilly goat since I wasn't attached and needed space.... plus I've only hatched about 2-3 of them after breeding a bunch of times for another animal. :/

Clark_Wayne
01-20-17, 03:07 PM
Thank you for posting.

Nooooooooooo :( I just sold my chilly goat since I wasn't attached and needed space.... plus I've only hatched about 2-3 of them after breeding a bunch of times for another animal. :/

that 's bad luck ! :eek:
good luck to all of you ;)

JanineQuinty
01-20-17, 04:50 PM
I have aquarius already but I'm missing 3 or 4 other zodiacs. If we can try for one each month we all get second chances for the missing animals. Respect for TL!

dexterminate
01-21-17, 04:46 AM
480 vases and its only 1 per hour?! That alone is 80 hours per farm, thats over half the time to get aquarius!!! Hopefully I can breed chilly goat instantly (I seen to have 0 luck breeding the astrology require animal. No aquatter or sprig wing ever yet, no volcamel when needed but go figure I got one last night trying for tubacan..I forget the others tbh). I just got to the vase point this morn so Im half a day behind as it is.. at least i have one at 4 and one at 10 I can feed, but Ive had to use gems to finish everything lately and thats sad imo xD

Alideh
01-21-17, 06:17 AM
480 vases and its only 1 per hour?! That alone is 80 hours per farm, thats over half the time to get aquarius!!! Hopefully I can breed chilly goat instantly (I seen to have 0 luck breeding the astrology require animal. No aquatter or sprig wing ever yet, no volcamel when needed but go figure I got one last night trying for tubacan..I forget the others tbh). I just got to the vase point this morn so Im half a day behind as it is.. at least i have one at 4 and one at 10 I can feed, but Ive had to use gems to finish everything lately and thats sad imo xD

I agree it's scary, however my advice is plant the 20hour ones, or 5 hours when you wake up and then the 20 hour, and then start trying to breed the chilly goat now. Then leave it unhatched in the nest until you are done with the harvesting. I'm trying to breed the music trio too so it's going to be very tricky for me but if it comes down to it, I am choosing the aquarius since it might be the last time we get a chance at getting it or maybe the last time for a very long time.
Good luck!

Drachenia
01-21-17, 08:43 AM
Hello everybody! I do not need to breed Chilly Goat because I have one in the storage. Look into your storage Chilly Goat was a prize on a spin to wheel :D

GreytMom
01-21-17, 01:37 PM
That's a LOT of vases! At least we can collect vases while collecting passports and accumulating food.
My Chilly Goat is already at level 10 so hoping to breed another one so he'll cost less to feed.

Edit for suggestion: Be sure to take a look at the future steps in case the requirements for both Aqairuis & Storybook can be done at the same time, i.e. planting food, harvesting, and collecting two different things like the passports & vases with the same crops.

AppieP
01-22-17, 02:58 AM
480 vases is indeed a lot. 3.33 days full planting with 6 farms. I'm using 20 hours and 5 hours food.
I hope I get a Chilly Goat now. Last time I didn't. Luckily I have 1 at Lvl 4. So if I can't breed it, because I'm still trying for the music animals as well, I can skip the task for breeding it. And finish the goal for feed it 50 times with my Lvl 4 Chilly Goat. I hope I get it all of course. The Aquarius and the Tubacan and Melodeer. I skipping the storybook for the first time. I have the Gazelle. Maby after the Aquarius and music animals i will continue. Because it could be the last time for completing all the zodiac creatures. Good luck everyone.

catlicja
01-22-17, 01:39 PM
I can't believe I have chilly goat in nest! I've missed more than half of zodiac animals cause I could't breed any of needed animals.

strxmstad
01-22-17, 02:36 PM
Finally a Chilly Goat in my nest! I still have to collect vases from harvesting. Hopefully I'll get the Aquarius in time

Irma_Isle
01-23-17, 08:50 AM
Still long way to go for vases. But luckily I have my chilli goat on the nest after 4 tries.

Is this goal as same with last year? Maybe we can prepare for next zodiac animal.

AppieP
01-23-17, 09:56 AM
Still long way to go for vases. But luckily I have my chilli goat on the nest after 4 tries.

Is this goal as same with last year? Maybe we can prepare for next zodiac animal.
Yes it is the same at last year. I lookt it up. Here's the complete list.

Aquarius 1 st - hatch Chilly Goat
Pisces 2 nd - hatch Solar Simian
Aries 3 th - hatch Fallaby
Taurus 4 th - hatch Sea Lion
Gemini 5 th - hatch Ember Bear
Cancer 6 th - hatch Knitten Kitten
Leo 7 th - hatch Peamoth
Virgo 8 th - hatch Aquatter
Libra 9 th - hatch Thunder Mammoth
Scorpio 10 th - hatch Seamur
Saggittarius 11th - hatch Rockodille
Capricorn 12 th - hatch Spring Wing.

Here the full quest for the 2nd Zodiac animal, which will come next month:
[1] Visit 3 community members. Simply visit tap the stars and then continue until you visit 3 members.
[2] Hatch Solar Simian.
[3] Feed Solar Simian 50 times.
[4] Collect 560 Twilight Twins from harvesting. You can obtain twilight twins from any food above 1 hour. (1 hour = 1 twilight twin)

Sometimes you need to collect items first with breeding or hatching. Before you need to hatch the quest animal. So look carefully before you start trying hatching the animal who is needed for the quest.

SkyrimThief
01-23-17, 08:49 PM
Thanks! That's very useful :). Now I know to at least save certain baby animals in case I can't hatch them, at least I can do the feeding part of the quest.

AppieP
01-24-17, 09:15 AM
Finally after 6 Turtisles 1 Seamur I got the 14 hours breeding time. 😀 could it be the Chilly Goat?!!
Now continue breeding for the Tubacan and Melodeer.

Alideh
01-24-17, 09:53 AM
Yes it is the same at last year. I lookt it up. Here's the complete list.

Aquarius 1 st - hatch Chilly Goat
Pisces 2 nd - hatch Solar Simian
Aries 3 th - hatch Fallaby
Taurus 4 th - hatch Sea Lion
Gemini 5 th - hatch Ember Bear
Cancer 6 th - hatch Knitten Kitten
Leo 7 th - hatch Peamoth
Virgo 8 th - hatch Aquatter
Libra 9 th - hatch Thunder Mammoth
Scorpio 10 th - hatch Seamur
Saggittarius 11th - hatch Rockodille
Capricorn 12 th - hatch Spring Wing.

Here the full quest for the 2nd Zodiac animal, which will come next month:
[1] Visit 3 community members. Simply visit tap the stars and then continue until you visit 3 members.
[2] Hatch Solar Simian.
[3] Feed Solar Simian 50 times.
[4] Collect 560 Twilight Twins from harvesting. You can obtain twilight twins from any food above 1 hour. (1 hour = 1 twilight twin)

Sometimes you need to collect items first with breeding or hatching. Before you need to hatch the quest animal. So look carefully before you start trying hatching the animal who is needed for the quest.

THank you so much for posting this!!! Now we can all be prepared!

Alideh
01-24-17, 09:55 AM
Grr I have breed like 8 Turtisles T_T
Even used up gems and still bad breeds. I really hope I breed one soon because I also want that melodeer and then need to breed a fire fox. :/

EDIT : YES! My next breed was 14 hours!! Yay! Unless there is another animal it could be I think I'm set and can start breeding the other animals I want Yay!

Good luck everyone!

seraconan
01-25-17, 12:07 AM
Grr I have breed like 8 Turtisles T_T
Even used up gems and still bad breeds. I really hope I breed one soon because I also want that melodeer and then need to breed a fire fox. :/

EDIT : YES! My next breed was 14 hours!! Yay! Unless there is another animal it could be I think I'm set and can start breeding the other animals I want Yay!

Good luck everyone!

Can u pls tell me what animals did u breed to get the chilly goat
As all I get is turtisle

Alideh
01-25-17, 04:48 AM
Can u pls tell me what animals did u breed to get the chilly goat
As all I get is turtisle

I used Frost Fang and Padaffodil both lvl 15.
Took about 9 tries to get the chilly goat.
Good luck!!!

Silverrain1
01-25-17, 12:23 PM
I wld have tried for this to have a second Aquarius but way to much to breed for just now so I'll call it a day with this one.

AppieP
01-25-17, 03:14 PM
Just finished the quest. Collected my 4th Zodiac. Can't wait for the Pisces next month. Good luck who's still trying to get it.

ed_darko
01-25-17, 05:58 PM
Glad to see we're getting a second chance. I had so much bad luck with the zodiacs, I only got about half of them. It's just so hard to breed the goal animal sometimes.

wookiee77
01-26-17, 01:40 AM
Big thanks to TL for the second chance to get these as I missed out on a lot before... and thanks to AppieP for the advanced notice as I have shocking luck breeding the required animals and am only lucky I have a chilly goat in storage!

DirkDragon
01-26-17, 03:34 AM
Still no Chilly Goat and out of time. 14 hrs breeding, 14 hrs hatching and 17 hrs evolving equals 45 hrs and less than 36 left at last attempt (another Turtisle!). Four days collecting vases means you have to breed the required animal in the first or second attempt. Bit too severe IMO. Disappointed.

seraconan
01-26-17, 04:40 AM
Got the chilly goat finally by breeding hydro yak and sea horse
even though it's still breeding
I wanna know for feeding chilly goat 50 times
It requires to evolve two times
Can u tell me if I skip feeding 10 times how many gems would it require
As there is very less time

Morag2000
01-26-17, 04:57 AM

I think you will find it is 1 gem per feed, it will tell you after each feed how many gems left to complete the task.

I fed my Chilly Goats 45 times and then instead of evolving again,
I used 5 gems to complete and got the Aquarius.

Hope this helps and good luck to you.

hugpete
01-26-17, 01:30 PM
Still no Chilly Goat and out of time. 14 hrs breeding, 14 hrs hatching and 17 hrs evolving equals 45 hrs and less than 36 left at last attempt (another Turtisle!). Four days collecting vases means you have to breed the required animal in the first or second attempt. Bit too severe IMO. Disappointed.

100% agree! I had time for 3 turtisles after getting the vases. So once again no Aquarius for me. :(

Alideh
01-26-17, 08:11 PM
Got that baby in the nest with a 16 hour timer. It's my 2nd Zodiac animal so I'm very happy about getting this one.
Good luck to anyone else still trying.

wookiee77
01-27-17, 02:08 AM
I'm doing the last evolve now at lvl 9 so that's 45/50 and it's 5 gems to complete it (which I might do as it's only 10hrs to go and the evolving has 16 so it will be cheaper) so while I didn't notice at the start it makes sense that it could be 50 gems?

Looking at how long everything took and how many attempts I takes to not get a Turtisle, it really was very tight!

poofyena
01-27-17, 05:13 AM
Aquarius is in storage. Just managed to get my chilly goat out of the evolution flower and fed up the last 5 times.
Good luck to all of you still feeding.

seraconan
01-27-17, 12:40 PM
Got Aquarius in last 45 mins
and it directly went to the nest
I'm very happy as its my first zodiac animal
but I'm in a fix now