PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Island Map or Overview Image

amerirish
01-19-17, 09:39 AM
Does anyone have a screen shot of the full game map? (Including the mining land expansions). I'm planning a little arts & crafts project to plot out the exact spacing of each island part and how to best fit my habitats. A grid shot would be the money shot for me if anyone has that. Any help would be appreciated :D

FireballFarm
01-19-17, 10:51 PM
There is a thread on here somewhere about the fastest way to expand that has some pics that might work. It shows the grids, but I can't remember over how large of an area- I think it might be the whole thing. I just searched for it and couldn't find it, but I remember browsing the thread a few months ago. (I hate the search function on this site, I can't ever find what I need or am looking for. :()
The other site has full pics of all the mining expansions in the Expansions section. One pic is of of a fully expanded floating island area and the other pic shows the same area in grid form. Hope this helps.:)

amerirish
01-20-17, 07:00 AM
Aw thanks so much for looking for it and for letting me know FireballFarm! That was so nice of you :) I'll take a stab at finding it myself. Have a great day :D

kooky panda
01-20-17, 11:37 AM
So far I found this:

thanks those images help! I'll start putting everything together in a master expansion map this weekend <3
I'm guessing the smaller trees next to the mushmolds are 30k? or are they 45 each?

Posting this here so there can be a map on the front page of the thread when it's finished! [since we can't edit our posts...] I will update the image as info comes in, as soon as possible. <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/CartonOfGoodies/banners/expansionMap_zps408cdb94.png

amerirish
01-20-17, 11:43 AM
That's awesome KookyPanda :D Thanks!

If/when I finish my project, I'll post pics too :)

amerirish
01-24-17, 02:43 PM
I'm really excited because I received some of the materials that I need for my project. Basically I'm taking 1/2" wood squares and gluing or taping them together in 4x4, 3x3, etc. patterns to represent habitats and other island features. Next, I have blueprint size paper which I will use to measure out a map upon which to lay the pieces in order to fit everything as perfectly as I can. Will keep this post updated on my progress :)

amerirish
01-25-17, 06:29 AM
So I got started on the 'habitats' last night. Haven't started the grid map yet; it's going to take a thousand years just to get the pieces put together, lol: