PDA

View Full Version : Number of cstomers dropped !

wagygirl
01-19-17, 04:08 AM
I had 16-18 customers at a time, now suddenly I only get 12-13 and my earnings are just as bad.
Nothing blocking their path to register, plenty of food, not crowded. All leave happy. Not one leaves angry.
Same design as always....
Confused. :confused:

kooky panda
01-19-17, 11:27 AM
Please try force closing you game to see if that helps.

wagygirl
01-21-17, 11:57 PM
Please try force closing you game to see if that helps.
Ok, will try that. Thx.

Sorry my reply took so long, the weather was so bad here it washed out roads with flash floods, closed roads with mud or rock slides with massive amounts of rain followed by snow. Then came the POWER OUTAGES.

My resto is even stranger this time I got on. I have 28 customers as a time! And after turning off tablet and going to bed my earnings were still only 48,000 instead of my normal 100,000 to 150,000 overnight.
I have up to 60,000 servings of food left over from BEFORE Thanksgiving. Yes, I am an obsesive cooker, but it used to get eaten fast too.
I have soooo much food, I had to expand 2x just to make room for more counters. Never had that problem before. :confused:

Rynetory2
01-22-17, 07:03 AM
Did you force shut your game for the night? If its still not working, I will suggest that you reinstall your game and see if it works.

sgoetzinger99
01-22-17, 11:08 AM
I visited your place, wagygirl, but saw the "Do not post".
I suggest you 1) store the chairs from the 10 tables farthest from the door, and 2) move your register much closer to the door. Your bots are having to walk too far.

wagygirl
01-27-17, 05:23 PM
I contacted S8 and they found a bug in the system.
Everything normal again, food being eaten (I can cook again), and in the morning I have earned around 80,000 to 100,000 overnight.

It was soooo weird. My customers would be only 14 one day, and 29 the next.
Apparently, they were only eating when I was online....

Thx for trying to help all. ;)

kooky panda
01-28-17, 01:12 PM
Oh good. I am glad support was able to fix your issues. :)