PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Dragons

SassyRum
01-19-17, 12:15 AM
Can anyone please tell me why all of the sudden my elemental dragons have disappeared from breeding options? As in, can not use them to breed when I was able to a day ago....????

FireballFarm
01-19-17, 12:42 AM
I am going to guess it was because of the bug (assuming it was a bug- which it now looks like has been confirmed since they pulled the elementals from breeding).
Aqua X Diamond always resulted in a Mercury, Ignis X Diamond always produced a Crusader, Terra X Diamond= Quetzal only, etc. People were talking about it on another site. If anyone saw players on their LB cranking out Mercury after Mercury, that's why.

[S8] Elsa
01-19-17, 10:36 AM
The parent ability for Elemental and Tarot were updated yesterday to balance the game and resolve unintended breeding results. :)

D_Raho
01-19-17, 11:52 AM
I had just finished evolving my Aqua, too. I didn't even get a chance to try it out. Really bummed.

mayday2001
01-20-17, 10:59 PM
So this means we can't use them as breeding parent. Will this ever be changed or is this permanent?

harobeda
01-30-17, 12:52 PM
So this means we can't use them as breeding parent. Will this ever be changed or is this permanent?

I'd like to know this too! Without being able to breed a dragon or a type, it seems a bit pointless. Why have elemental types if we can never breed more of them?