PDA

View Full Version : Free Gems

tvxal3
01-18-17, 02:17 PM
I wish Fashion Story would have Watch Videos to get gems. The Bakery Story and Resturant has that option. It takes forever to get gems. A lot of the good decorations are gems not money.

RoseGoldMoonlight
01-18-17, 03:29 PM
Yeaaaah I agree definitely I neeeeed gems before valentines lol 😂 my shop is pink themed

bzladybug68
01-30-17, 06:31 PM
I also think we should have watch a video on fashion story

moshigirl14
02-15-17, 07:35 AM
I agree, i love the watch ads for gems feature in bakery story and restaurant story. I'm happy to watch my adds daily, its really helpful and a great way to help me expand my bakery and resturant. I wish Fashion story had this feature, if i did id happily watch more ads for gems. (I've sometimes downloaded the apps i think look fun too) :) I can't afford to buy gems for my boutique so even though i'd love to because they really help with expanding i can't but with this feature i'd just watch my adds daily and could save them to expand. (All though sometimes i do get tempted to by the gems items i like and the chests) :)

Please Storm8 if you could think about adding this feature to fashion story that would be amazing :D