PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Problem with food in new goal

Honey444
01-18-17, 11:48 AM
The new goal is NOT working. When the food is put on to cook it takes 1 minute and then it needs to be trashed. Sort it out please

crzy4food
01-18-17, 11:51 AM
The same thing is happening to me too! Can't make the first recipe without it spoiling within seconds. What's going on? STORM8, FIX THIS PLEASE !!!!

Scawr
01-18-17, 11:52 AM
Same happening here.

billybubbakittyandmoe
01-18-17, 11:53 AM
Same here. 5 spoiled hot chocolates within 5 minutes of starting to cook.

Luvplacebo
01-18-17, 11:57 AM
Same here, spoiled immediately, but if I go to throw them away and recook it says its the same recipe and I can't recook

wms2012
01-18-17, 11:59 AM
Same here! Will not use gems to recover!

EdiiLouise
01-18-17, 12:04 PM
The issue has now been fixed. Force stop the app and go back in the game

Meowmeowbeans
01-18-17, 12:39 PM
xxEDLxx is right and the issue is resolved now. Apologies for any inconvenience!

crzy4food
01-18-17, 06:04 PM
So I made the cider which takes five hours and when I had an hour left for it to finish I got a push notification saying "your food as been cooked for too long, serve the food now. I had heard from someone else that they had the same notification and that when it was done it immediately went spoiled, so with about 24 minutes left I decided to use my gems to finish them so I wouldn't have the same problem but on one of them I used a video to speed up the cooking and low and behold as soon as the add finished the food was spoiled, so apparently THIS IS NOT FIXED. STORM8 GET ON THE BALL AND FIX THIS AND GIVE EVERYONE THEIR COINS BACK!!!!!!!

neathery
01-18-17, 06:21 PM
I had the same problem, I contacted team lava, We'll see how fast they return my gems

teammaggie
01-18-17, 06:24 PM
Same thing here. my 5 hr recipe just finished and it turned to spoiled right away when the 5 hrs were up. I honestly do not want to have to start over so I hope this gets fixed asap!

crzy4food
01-18-17, 06:38 PM
This issue has not been fixed. The second recipe takes five hours to make but as soon as the five hours is up it immediately spoils. Don't make anymore recipes on the mixer until they completely fix it or you will lose your coins and gems as I did.

LIDA3209
01-18-17, 07:28 PM
The problem is not fixed, it happened again to me and several of my neighbors. Now I heard they reduced the time from 5 hours to 2 hours. That doesn't make up for the fact that I lost 5 hours when I first tried to make the. Chai tea on 10 appliances. Sent form to get back my coins but how about the time I wasted. Let's see what happens when the 2 hours are up. In over 6 years I've been playingis has ever happened to me, what is going on???

Rynetory2
01-18-17, 07:36 PM
Could it be that you have the recipes cooking before the fix and they didnt take effect? Please force shut your game and try a new batch. Please let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

Meowmeowbeans
01-18-17, 07:58 PM
The issues with these recipes have now been resolved. If you exchanged Gems to recover or speed up these recipes, they should now be returned to your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If anyone is missing coins from this issue, or is still missing Gems, please fill out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). One of our agents will be able to assist you.

kayjco
01-18-17, 08:31 PM
The apology is nice, but "Sorry we took your money and didn't give you your stuff" is not good enough. I want the refund that is ethically, morally and legally mine.

I do not have to and will not be jumping through your hoops to get it.

I absolutely will not spend another penny until the refund is issued.

Issue the refunds!!

wagygirl
01-18-17, 09:12 PM
Same here.. The 2nd drink Chai Maple something was 5 hrs... My 5 hrs was almost up then they shortened the cook time to 2 hrs now suddenly my drinks spoiled! That was almost 5 hrs i waited for the drinks and the drinks went pooof....aggravated!

I was cooking the Chai Maple Tea thing at that time, but it was for the second time. I know that the 3rd drink the Cider takes 5 hrs. Maybe they shortened the times because the goal needs to be completed in 15 days.
There have been a lot of bugs with this so far. People had the Hot Chocolate do the same, before they fixed it. Sure hope they don't continue to have problems all the way through, that would be very frustrating and upsetting.

crzy4food
01-18-17, 09:18 PM
I just noticed that my missing gems and coins have been returned to my account, thank you STORM8 for being so quick to respond

Rynetory2
01-19-17, 05:07 AM
That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us. :)