Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp
Crafting Requirements: 300 Spirit Crystals

jncczv1999
01-18-17, 11:13 AM
Does anyone know how long we will have to try and get this one?

amerirish
01-18-17, 12:03 PM
Typically it's right around 28 days. So, approximately until Tuesday, February 14th :D

FieldsLikeB
01-18-17, 01:56 PM
What a lovely dragon!

roguebee
01-18-17, 08:30 PM
Since it's 300 parts needed for this one, maybe we'll get 31 days rather than 28.

Exeroth
01-19-17, 08:57 AM
Wasn't very happy with he Glacial or Spelunking dragons, so I'm very pleased with this one. Beautiful design with really cool colours. Glad I had a Gold dragon in the temple for this!!

Xyn25
01-22-17, 06:53 AM
This is such a gorgeous dragon! Always loved the Fairy based designs, though I'm not sure what's up with them having legs now... I like the legless ones better.

FlatFoot
01-27-17, 11:14 AM
This is such a gorgeous dragon! Always loved the Fairy based designs, though I'm not sure what's up with them having legs now... I like the legless ones better.

Trying to add some variety to our dragon bases. Some will be normal, others I'm trying new things :]

katali119
01-27-17, 11:35 AM
I am 2 parts away from this one :)

aprilbluebird
01-27-17, 12:44 PM
I really hope I'll be able to get this dragon before time runs out, I love it! Trying to have something in the temple constantly to maximise my chances :)

hungryres
02-08-17, 12:11 AM
when will it leaves?
i am close to getting all the parts, but there is dragon tales ( i let the tales auto-starts) , i have to leave my craft shop empty...

JustKay
02-08-17, 12:37 AM
when will it leaves?
i am close to getting all the parts, but there is dragon tales ( i let the tales auto-starts) , i have to leave my craft shop empty...

Most times mining dragons are available for a month, so I would say aim to have it before it gets too close to Feb 17th. Good luck with the mining!

PinkBubbles75
02-17-17, 07:34 PM
Spirit Crystal leaves on Tuesday (2/21)! So we have about 4 days left to gather pieces & start crafting. There's a countdown in the mining spot. I've got 272 pieces now and I think I might make it to 300. Good luck everyone!

roguebee
02-18-17, 11:34 AM
I started crafting mine to day.

Denfarm9
02-21-17, 06:08 AM
Ugh not going to make it. Epic fail. Very pretty, I am a lousy miner. Still need 69 more pieces ... wish they didn't cost so much gold to buy the rest.

katali119
02-21-17, 09:17 AM
Wish we could send spare pieces to other people, I would happily get rid of the leftover parts out of my storage to help someone else get it.

Hartoled
02-21-17, 11:36 AM
The attributes and rarity are identical to my Crystal Dragon, but it's very pretty. Got it very late and barely won the 3 battles for the challenge in time. I choose to believe that the good karma from that deed brought me a Whirlwind from the wheel as I was giving up on getting it with my final spin.

maryamhjm
02-21-17, 12:09 PM
This is so not fair. I have 301 spelinking robes in my storage because I just managed to get all of them literally in the last minute, but I couln't craft it right away as there was already something busy crafting but not long before it was finished. But when I wanted to craft the dragon it was already gone from the craftshop and I was not able to craft it anymore, and now that I already have the spirit crystal dragon it is still available to craft although mining for it is finished. Unbelievable.

maryamhjm
02-21-17, 02:37 PM
Did anybody notice the mine is gone along with the bombs. Does that mean no more mining for dragons?
The dynamite side is still there though.

katali119
02-21-17, 02:43 PM
Happens between one dragon and the next, or it has done between the last 3 or 4 that I've seen anyway. What I can't remember is how long it takes before the new one appears, and I have two evo temples currently losing me leaderboard points!

ozigal
02-21-17, 02:48 PM
Did anybody notice the mine is gone along with the bombs. Does that mean no more mining for dragons?
The dynamite side is still there though.
Yes looks like it must be something new to the format. Who knows what weird n wonderful thing next, just hope my bombs return if needed.

Limequat
02-21-17, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too about the mine. It used to be boarded up in between dragons with a sign that says closed, and I'm pretty sure it also showed how many bombs you have. Now there's... nothing. I hope they didn't take mining away and that this is just a change in the format. Even if they don't release any more mining dragons, I'd like to at least mine for food.

ozigal
02-21-17, 03:01 PM
Yes Limequat it kept the bomb score ,this ain't looking great. The info arrow shows a dragon so I take that mining a dragon will continue maybe using a different path. Oh well will wait n see I guess to see if our bombs that we accumulated return.

ozigal
02-21-17, 03:33 PM
I see that my bombs are still showing in storage. That could be a good thing.

Limequat
02-21-17, 03:34 PM
Ooh, nice! The new mining dragon looks absolutely gorgeous, and it's a champion and metal hybrid. For once, we actually got a nice surprise in this game. I was getting worried there when I first saw the change in the format of the mine in between dragons.

harobeda
02-21-17, 03:35 PM
Always opens 4 hours after it closes. New one looks awesome!

saghaven
02-21-17, 03:43 PM
I was 4 pieces short and all out of bombs. So I just shelled out the 20 gold for the last pieces in order to craft it. She was just too pretty to lose when I was so close.

FireballFarm
10-27-17, 03:48 PM
This dragon is in the mine again, even though it was available less than a year ago.
I'd really like a chance to acquire some the older mining dragons. With such a large catalogue to choose from, it makes little sense to recycle dragons that are less than a year old, imho.