PDA

View Full Version : Why does S8 limit energy?

wagygirl
01-18-17, 06:27 AM
I would think with unlimited energy, we would run out of thing to do, get impatient ans spend real money to start a project.
I am level 20 and with all the buildings & building, animals, crops, flowers, need for iron ore, need for wood, need for stone, goals & projects etc etc.
I NEVER have time to complete anything! :mad:

SpiritWind00
01-18-17, 10:54 PM
This game is loooonnngggg term! It is about strategising, prioritising and planning. You get to a point in the game where you don't need much energy, except for events, and it's much more lay back. The game has boundaries with energy limits the biggest boundary. all main story goals can be done at your leisure and no gem spending is required. Gems help speed things up and provide for an easier gaming experience for sure, but playing the long way can be just as rewarding. The great thing about this game is that you can play in a way that suits you and your time for main story goals.

There are so many goals around your level it can be a bit overwhelming, but the goals come and go and soon you'll be like most of us and live week to week waiting for new material. Hope that helps encourage you a little bit... :)

wagygirl
01-22-17, 12:25 AM
Patience is not one of my virtues, lol.

ShibuyaCloth
01-22-17, 01:47 AM
Another reason: economics

MadameCholette
01-22-17, 04:40 AM
Patience is not one of my virtues, lol.

Hi Wagygirl,

I am playing this game for nearly 4! years. In the beginning it is really annoying to be stopped in progress by the maxenergy levels. However as further you progress your max energy level increases. The playing stratey is to return every 2 hours for 5 minutes to the game when the energy is refilled to collect / start the several tasks needed.

I had some goals which took me more than a year. This game is really about deciding where you wish to go first. This forum is a great help for decision making.
And there are extra sources of energy. Like the return of adventures from the queens court / kings keep top up your energy. Buy the wizzard school ( max 2) when you collect enough gems. On the highest building level it returns 10 energies ever 4 hours. The standard alicorns give you 40 energies every 7 days.

Enjoy this game.... it is like planning a life.... a slow development!

rembetiko
01-23-17, 02:31 PM
There was another s8 game once which is similar to cs and it had no energy limit. First, it was great to be able to collect everything without setting priorities about what to collect. But after a while it was boring. I think it is a good thing that there is an energy limit. If we could play endlessly all our harvests, petals, milk etc would be maxed out all the time and there would be no reason why we should play every day.

But I wish they would open additional levels with additional energy. And maybe we should get more energy available for timed quests. It is hard enough to finish timed quests in time if we have to wait for neighbour gifts and crafting things in time. I think many people have a life besides this game and just cannot return every two hours after their energy has refilled.

wagygirl
01-27-17, 05:09 PM
Thx everyone!