PDA

View Full Version : I dont have all features

Unregistered
03-11-11, 08:50 PM
I have restaurant story on a galaxy tab,but I dont have snap or a coin bonus.

Mel19
03-11-11, 08:57 PM
Sorry to say, but at the moment android cant take pictures, so no snap function. If you do get the daily bonus it will only happen once a day, and I am not sure what time that will be for you. I get mine at around dinner time.

Unregistered
03-11-11, 09:05 PM
The Android version seems to be a work in progress. It is lacking other features as well:
Missing 'Visit' button on wall posts. However you can tap the name to go to that restaurant.
Cannot visit other restaurants on other members walls.
Cannot post using any other language using non-Roman characters (User blocked you error occurs)
Cannot post emoji even when using an emoji keyboard. (likely related to the language restriction)
Crashes a lot more, sometimes requiring a battery pull.

One nice thing that I noticed when comparing the two is dropping and collecting tips is much faster. Certainly does not make up for what is lacking :P

Granted there are 100s of different Android devices and 2-3 iDevices. So it is going to be much easier developing on Apple. But even so the iDevice version is not without its problems either. My iPad crashes every once in a while and have to force a restart sometimes.

Guess we are beta testers.