PDA

View Full Version : Boost not working

sunshine198
01-16-17, 01:22 PM
I bought the boost and was making the bananas and none of them finished overnight. So I wasted the boost and none of my stuff finished. I opened it today and all five were still in the que position. Why is this happening? So now I have all those in que and lost out on points and boost.

Rynetory2
01-16-17, 07:14 PM
Can you restart your game and check your boost again? If it's not working, please take screenshots of crafts in chocolatier. What game version are you using?

Rynetory2
01-19-17, 05:44 PM
I've a question for you. Is your device's time setting set to automatic? If it's not, can you set it to automatic before you try using a boost? Thanks.

Rbkhfrnkln
01-26-17, 08:19 PM
the chocolatier boosts do not work i wasted mine

yea i wanted to warn everyone before they did it too. i was not happy about that

ctrsummer
01-26-17, 11:05 PM
Same happened to me with the flag boosts. Tried it 2 xs already. 1. Kitchen and 2. Chocolatier

ij286
01-27-17, 02:11 AM
Did anyone succesfully used chocolatier boost in the past hour or two? I have only one bronze bell, wouldnt like to waste it..
I am already low on everything from the last event and bulking gems for maple tree is not going very good as well ;)

Edit: I was impatient and used the boost - it is only working for standard items, event items do not finish quicker. i reported it, hope it is a bug...

judafarm
01-27-17, 08:26 AM
The chocolatier boost is not working :(
In the market there is this boost..
It say that if I buy this for a bronze bell the time will be twice so fast.
Well...the flag is on..but the time is not 2 as fast as they say..

I WANT MY BRONZE BELL BACK... NOW I USED IT FOR SOMETHING THAT IST WORKING!!!!!!

darkmornings
01-27-17, 08:41 AM
I used a chocolate boost. It's not working for the quest items but it did help with the chocolate bars and milk chocolate. I'm not thrilled but, greatful for at least a little speed.. when I've finished this section I'll make the speedy items for my shop and maybe I'll be able to make some gold too. I am still under the illusion that I'm on track and have plenty of time to finish the quest. I've purchased 2 gold bushes and the 6 regular ones and so far have had no problems with not having enough of either type of berry. Have we figured out which habitat the berry bear goes in yet?

caron7
01-27-17, 10:13 AM
Did anyone succesfully used chocolatier boost in the past hour or two? I have only one bronze bell, wouldnt like to waste it..
I am already low on everything from the last event and bulking gems for maple tree is not going very good as well ;)

Edit: I was impatient and used the boost - it is only working for standard items, event items do not finish quicker. i reported it, hope it is a bug...

my neighbor is upset about this same thing. she purchased the flag and it did not cut the making time down. do we have. any update on this?

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 11:37 AM
Can you guys help to post screenshots of the timer on your machine when the boost is placed? This will be most helpful for investigation. Thanks.

Moved posts from various threads.

caron7
01-27-17, 12:00 PM
Can you guys help to post screenshots of the timer on your machine when the boost is placed? This will be most helpful for investigation. Thanks.

Moved posts from various threads.35674

this shows the berries taking 31 more minutes to complete although they should have been just 30 minutes with the flag purchase, not the full hour. i hope this helps.

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 12:10 PM

this shows the berries taking 31 more minutes to complete although they should have been just 30 minutes with the flag purchase, not the full hour. i hope this helps.

Your pic is most helpful, I've submitted it in. Thanks caron. :)

caron7
01-27-17, 12:33 PM

here is another pic showing the flag is working for the dark chocolate but not the berries. thanks for your great help on this rynetory!!!

ij286
01-27-17, 01:25 PM

Thank yoou for resolving the issue with the team, now it works perfectly.

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 02:30 PM
Thank yoou for resolving the issue with the team, now it works perfectly.

Thank you for your update! :)

Can others help to check if yours are working?

judafarm
01-27-17, 04:09 PM
The boost still not working...

The chocolatier wasn't working for the goal, but now its still not working by the normal things for the chocolatier..

I also by a boost for the bakery and is also not working..

I have pictures of both boost.. I try to place them..
Hmm. Have to find out how...

FurnasFarms
01-28-17, 03:52 PM
Used a windmill boost - worked with no problem. Thanks!!

mamalovesson
02-01-17, 09:40 PM
I have the same problem too, had the game removed and reinstalled however still unable to harvest berries.

Rynetory2
02-03-17, 09:03 AM
This issue has been fixed. Please let us know if problem persists. Thanks.

PANIOLA
02-03-17, 09:50 PM
This issue has been fixed. Please let us know if problem persists. Thanks.

I am still having trouble with one of my boosts. I currently have a Bakery boost which is working fine, but my Studio boost is not working. I had one going yesterday, and after it expired this afternoon, I bought a new one and started some linen flowers. I filled up both my Studios with seven crafts each. Well I went back to check on them hours later and none were finished. I tried restarting my game and it didn't work. The current craft has a timer on it running down, but it looks like the timer just restarts after it finishes instead of completing and going on to the next one.

This is frustrating because I'm trying to get ahead for the Event and I've lost several hours of work, not to mention I've wasted two bronze bells on a boost that isn't working. Any help would be appreciated.

I play on an IPad Version 10.2 and have FS2 Game Version 2.6.3

Mahalo

Rynetory2
02-04-17, 01:37 AM
PANIOLA - Sorry that you're still having this issue. Would you be able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.

PANIOLA
02-04-17, 01:52 AM
PANIOLA - Sorry that you're still having this issue. Would you be able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.

This is so odd. After not working all afternoon and evening, my Studios appear to be functioning again. Hopefully they'll keep going as I sleep. I'll post again if it starts acting up once more.

Mahalo for your quick response, rynetory2. I appreciate all your hard work.

Rynetory2
02-04-17, 08:31 AM
I am very glad to hear that it's working again. And yes, please dont be shy to post if it acts up again and screenshots will be most helpful cos when the team may not be able to see your crafts in making by the time they get online to check. Thank you very much for your appreciations. :)

olcastle
02-23-17, 12:02 PM
This issue is not solved! I just had the same glitch as OP with Chocolatier Boost. I filled all 7 slots in Chocolatier last night with Chocolate Strawberries and the slots are still full after more than 12 hours, nothing was crafted overnight with boosting.

Rynetory2
02-23-17, 08:17 PM
Are you able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.

olcastle
02-24-17, 08:38 PM
Are you able to help to post screenshots of craft duration for further investigation? Thanks.

I have a screenshot from Thursday 10:51am PST, maybe it's not really necessary to post.
The first slot shows 00:31:47, all slots are filled.

The chocolatier is working fine now but I don't feel the booster is safe to use (especially during Leadership events).
I noticed, this problem was originally reported during a leadership event also.

Rynetory2
02-24-17, 10:19 PM
I have flagged in your bug earlier. Seems like this is not working for some players. The craft duration of chocolate strawberry should reduce from 3hrs to 1hrs 30mins upon purchasing the boost. Please keep a lookout and let me know if this happens again. Take screenshots of chocolate strawberry if they take longer than 1hr 30mins; they will be helpful for the team to investigate.

I used the chocolatier boosts during the leaderboard event and they worked fine. What game version are you using? I'm using 2.6.4. I'll keep a lookout on this issue. Whatever information you and other can provide will be most helpful. Thanks for your updates.

lsloman
04-17-17, 04:22 AM
I used a kitchen boost and already know that it's only good fo 22 hours. Before bed, I had 8 hours of cook time. I cooked peaches and cream 3.5 hours and tapioca pudding, 45 mins. Just now, I opened my game and collected my finished products. No sooner had I done that, my game refreshed (with the chicken walking in the middle of my screen) and poof, both of my peaches and bream and tapioca pudding are back in my kitchen and have to start cooking again, only now it's the full time 7 hours and 1.5 hrs for pudding. This is not the first time I've written on these boards concerning the flags not working. So now my kitchen is being used for over 8 hours on stuff that I already completed. What a waste! :mad:

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 05:43 AM
Are you saying that your crafts did not craft at all while you were away from game? It may be due to your game progress wasnt properly saved on your last action overnight. You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for an agent to check your game.

As for your crafts back to full crafting time, can you check if your kitchen flag has expired? Can you post a screenshot of your kitchen craft queue and flag? I will help you to report in but the CM will need screenshots to check.

This is the only post I saw regarding boost. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94388-Speed-boosts&p=1347809#post1347809
Please give me the links to your posts if I have missed out. Thanks.

lsloman
04-17-17, 07:26 AM
No, I'm saying that they did craft, and after I collected them, the game refreshed itself and both items were no longer in my barn, but back in the kitchen as if I just started to craft them.

Yes, my flag did expire. I knew that I only had an 8 hour craft time left when I shut the game for the night.

I don't have screen shots from last night, only now, almost 3 hours later from when I originally posted, so the timer on my peaches and cream
says 3.5 hours left. Unfortunately I keep trying to upload the pic, but I keep getting a upload error. And it won't allow me to copy and paste to this message either. So I'm not sure where to go from here , any help would be appreciated

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 08:29 AM
Sorry about your peaches and cream. They take ages to craft. From reading your posts, I don't see the issue with your boosts. They crafted while the flag was activated and the craft duration returned to normal once the flag expired. I think it's more likely a game refresh issue whereby you lost those crafts instead of boost issue. Game refreshing could be due to connection. Maybe you can check your connection? You can also contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and ask the agent to check your game. You can attach the screenshots in your request. If your boosts give you other problems in future, please do let me know. Thanks.

HelloUncertainty
12-08-17, 10:53 PM
So I just spent my bronze cow bells on the boost and the crafting times are still the same. Is anyone else having this problem? Or can this be looked into?

Rynetory2
12-09-17, 01:46 AM
What are you crafting? Can you post a screenshot?

eneke
12-09-17, 09:00 AM
I purchased a windmill boost this morning and the time for the event items did not get reduced. My normal sugar and flour are working but the flavored sugar is still at the normal time.

I cannot upload the images as it does not work from my iPhone

Rynetory2
12-09-17, 09:05 AM
Thanks for your information. I've added your feedback to my report.

P.S. You will need to trim a little of your photo before you can upload photo. I have the same issue on my iPad but it loads after trimming.

jed1066
12-09-17, 09:06 AM
I just bought a boost flag with a bronze bell to quicken time in the wind mill It will only work on the old items like white sugar ,brown sugar etc
It?s not reducing time on the new items like powdered sugar ( jug) and all the different flavours of sugar is this a bug ?
TIA

Me too just bought the windmill boost not working in my farm either for new items

Rynetory2
12-09-17, 09:09 AM
Added your feedback too.

eneke
12-09-17, 09:23 AM
Thanks for your information. I've added your feedback to my report.

P.S. You will need to trim a little of your photo before you can upload photo. I have the same issue on my iPad but it loads after trimming.

Thanks that worked. Here are the pictures.

RealGoblinKing
12-09-17, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback! We've tracked down and fixed the new craft items. If you had issue with this, please contact MeowMeowBeans (https://forums.storm8.com/member.php?128452-Meowmeowbeans)

For the chocolate strawberries, can you please send more information? When the chocolatier boost is active, I see a craft time of one hour, thirty minutes.

HelloUncertainty
12-09-17, 02:38 PM
What are you crafting? Can you post a screenshot?

I am crafting the older, newer and event items. I have included a screen shot.

Rynetory2
12-10-17, 06:35 AM
I am crafting the older, newer and event items. I have included a screen shot.

The team has fixed this for us. Please try again and let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks for your update.

HelloUncertainty
12-10-17, 07:16 PM
The team has fixed this for us. Please try again and let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks for your update.

Thank you! It is working now.

Rynetory2
12-11-17, 08:16 AM
Glad to hear that. Thank you for your update. :)

Meowmeowbeans
12-11-17, 04:05 PM
If you activated a boost during this issue, send me a PM and I'll help you out. :)

LiyangDapitan
01-06-18, 03:35 AM
My bell boosters do not work in the fryer or the bakery, I rebooted and I also deleted the game and reinstalled with no success acan anything be done?
Thanks

Rynetory2
01-06-18, 04:57 AM
Which crafts are you trying to make? It'll be great if you can post screenshots.

Moved to Farm Story 2 forum.