PDA

View Full Version : Clearing hidden stone

jentlezat
01-30-16, 12:35 PM
My expansions are completely full so can't move anything to get to rock to clear it from new expansion.
I can't afford to buy 70 runes right now - just to move something over to get to that rock to remove it.
How can I remove it if I can't get to it to click it??

Ipad Air
Jentlezat

natxjkkggg
01-31-16, 06:29 AM
Sell your evolution flower, move the habitation to get to the rock and buy the flower back for 500 coins!

kooky panda
01-31-16, 01:41 PM
I did the same thing this morning so I could arrange my habitats.

grammysdragon
01-08-17, 07:13 PM
I did the same thing this morning so I could arrange my habitats.

I tried to sell my evolution temple because I have an unmovable rock behind a habitat and the sell button is blacked out. I have tried rotating the habitat and the rock is still unreachable. Please help! It takes forever to get enough runes to expand. I bought gems and now I can't buy a new habitat with this unreachable rock in the way.

grammysdragon
01-09-17, 08:30 AM
I am not sure if it makes a difference (this is just my second time posting in the forums) but I am level 100 and the habitat that has a rock hidden behind it is the Gate of the gods.

kooky panda
01-09-17, 11:19 AM
I tried to sell my evolution temple because I have an unmovable rock behind a habitat and the sell button is blacked out. I have tried rotating the habitat and the rock is still unreachable. Please help! It takes forever to get enough runes to expand. I bought gems and now I can't buy a new habitat with this unreachable rock in the way.
I believe the option to sell the temple has been removed.
Please contact support so an agent can assist you.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

grammysdragon
01-09-17, 03:20 PM
Thank you so much for your help, Kooky Panda. I have sent a request. Fingers crossed that there is a solution to my problem :)

*I thought I would update in case anyone else has this problem*

Although you cannot sell the temple, you can sell a cleared farm plot, move the habitat, and then clear the obstacle. You can then move the habitat back in place and re-buy the farm plot. Although I didn't find this out until too late for the habitat sale, Agent Marty did help me with the rock :). Hopefully, this will help some one else!

bentleyboy01
01-16-17, 08:00 AM
I expanded to a new area and need to clear the stones, however One stone is hidden by a tall adjoining habitat. I emptied the habitat but am unable to move it as I have no empty plots, only the newest that has the rock. It won't let me hightlight the rock as each time I end up highlighting the tall habitat. Has anyone got a suggestion, it's a special gate of the gods habitat

Eluzyion
01-16-17, 08:15 AM
I expanded to a new area and need to clear the stones, however One stone is hidden by a tall adjoining habitat. I emptied the habitat but am unable to move it as I have no empty plots, only the newest that has the rock. It won't let me hightlight the rock as each time I end up highlighting the tall habitat. Has anyone got a suggestion, it's a special gate of the gods habitat

I'm sure you've clicked all over but just can't get to it.. Only thing I can think of besides waiting for another expansion, is if you have to room to clear out a fire (or coin habitat) delete that habitat, move the blocking one, clear obstacle, then repurchase fire habitat.. If you can't move animals off of a coin habitat then next expansion is only thing I think of.. Maybe someone else has another solution :)

kooky panda
01-16-17, 08:16 AM
You can also contact support to see if an agent can removed this .
support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

NannaSherry
01-16-17, 09:02 AM
I'm sure you've clicked all over but just can't get to it.. Only thing I can think of besides waiting for another expansion, is if you have to room to clear out a fire (or coin habitat) delete that habitat, move the blocking one, clear obstacle, then repurchase fire habitat.. If you can't move animals off of a coin habitat then next expansion is only thing I think of.. Maybe someone else has another solution :)

Yes that is the best solution Bentley. Or else if you can rotate the blocking habitat to see the blocking Stone. But that doesn't work always either. I had the same thing happen to me, but I was able to remove some decos and consolidate a bunch of habitats to move the one I needed and free up the obstacle. I know it's a royal pain when that happens. And some habitats (like the melody music one) are huge and take up big space. It's a shame if you have to wait to expand again as getting to 80 runes takes time. Best of luck and carry on. J

bentleyboy01
01-16-17, 09:14 AM
Thank you all, have contacted support and keeping fingers crossed ��

Sakrysta
01-16-17, 10:27 AM
Sometimes you can zoom way in to the space and manage to tap on the obstacles. My other suggestion would be, if you can afford it, to sell a farm for the room to move things around and then buy it back when you're done.

edadrfdsc
01-16-17, 05:12 PM
had the same situation last night. I rotated the tall habitat, and the tall habitat went "invisible" (probably poor internet connection or poor OS?) for a few seconds, allowing visibility of the obstacle, i quickly clicked on the obstacle to remove it

bentleyboy01
01-16-17, 07:40 PM
You can also contact support to see if an agent can removed this .
support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Tried support kooky and they replied that support doesn't answer gameplay questions or give advice

Rynetory2
01-16-17, 07:44 PM
Tried support kooky and they replied that support doesn't answer gameplay questions or give advice

Did you ask Support to help you remove? If not, you can ask them to.

[S8] Regina
01-17-17, 10:13 AM

Please PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Silverrain1
12-03-17, 03:27 PM
Hey, iv just done my latest expansion, (one of the new plots, right at the end of the map then one down....sorry, my description is rubbish lol, it's beside my gate of the gods habitat) there was a 20 hour obstacle there which I'm in the middle of clearing. When I try to move a habitat there (to see if I have cleared all foliage) it's showing two red squares....iv tried all my usual tricks to clear them and I just cnt access them! Anything u cld do wld b much appreciated!

Rynetory2
12-03-17, 08:30 PM
I had mine blocked by a habitat previously. I zoomed in and rotated the habitat to get a better view. Took me many tries before I managed to click on it. Hope this helps but if not, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have the Agent to assist you.

Silverrain1
12-04-17, 12:24 PM
Thanks, perhaps my next expansion will allow me some freedom to try again

Destiel0918
12-04-17, 12:33 PM
Has happened to me several times - normally it is hidden behind a trees from yet unexpanded plots. Sometimes I try to place something on the plot ( like habitat, which covers the entire plot) - to see where exactly is the obstacle . If I'm lucky then sometimes I've been able to even click on the obstacle then and remove it - just watch when you see the " pay coins in the bottom corner" - sometimes you are able to find it - even if you don't see the obstacle itself.

If this doesn't work - then yeah - you need to expand, until you can see.

Eluzyion
12-04-17, 01:55 PM
I've had this happen many times, perhaps in expand mode if there were bubbles above the obstacles so they were easily reached it would help. Who wants to finally get enough runes expand so they can get a habitat to put in half of the animals thrown out in the event just to find you can't clear objects and are stuck. Add issue to the long list :/

MystiqueRealm
12-04-17, 03:13 PM
I've had this happen many times, perhaps in expand mode if there were bubbles above the obstacles so they were easily reached it would help. Who wants to finally get enough runes expand so they can get a habitat to put in half of the animals thrown out in the event just to find you can't clear objects and are stuck. Add issue to the long list :/

Excellent idea!

Silverrain1
12-04-17, 03:28 PM
It's happened to me so many times, so I always try to move a habitat first then see where they are then start clearing obstacles. For the ones I cnt see, I zoom in and click like crazy and that's always worked for me - iv even recommended this on the forum. This time it's just not happening! So I will start gathering runes to clear the land beside it so I can get those obstacles - and pray that the same thing dsnt happen on next expansion

mysticalfairy320
12-05-17, 02:07 PM
I keep trying to add a screen shot to see where u are stuck but it keeps giving me an error that I can't add the image, I never had this issue I play on android and zoom in and click everything to clear the space I also hover a habitat over it to see if I am missing anything. I hope when u expand u can see what was wrong! Best of luck!

Phoenix406
12-05-17, 04:53 PM
Ugh, I hate it when this happens. You may be able to contact support. It's ludicrous to make it so you can't access the obstacles you are required to clear, and then you have to wait another week (that's how long it takes me to save up for an expansion) to clear another space next to it to see if that helps.

Silverrain1
12-11-17, 12:59 PM
Soooooo, I cleared the expansion next to the area I was blocked. I managed to reach the two obstacles! One is currently clearing and the second says its ready to clear (the axe is above it) but........can I touch the axe? No!

Rynetory2
12-11-17, 10:40 PM
Soooooo, I cleared the expansion next to the area I was blocked. I managed to reach the two obstacles! One is currently clearing and the second says its ready to clear (the axe is above it) but........can I touch the axe? No!

Looks like you do need to contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further help. Please contact them.

Silverrain1
12-12-17, 08:44 AM
It's ok. I fixed it.
Don't want to be a pest lol

Rynetory2
12-12-17, 07:32 PM
You're definitely not and I'm sure Support will be happy to help anyone with issues. Glad that you fixed it. :)

littelprince0313
12-17-17, 08:07 PM
:( last week I couldnt move my habitat to the newly expanded spot cause I couldnt reach the last tree to clear. Now the tree is cleared but I cant remove it -.- Im clicking on the axe but nothing is happening

Rynetory2
12-25-17, 07:41 PM
:( last week I couldnt move my habitat to the newly expanded spot cause I couldnt reach the last tree to clear. Now the tree is cleared but I cant remove it -.- Im clicking on the axe but nothing is happening

Your axe is stuck, try restarting your game or device and try again. You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you need their help.

Frecks721
01-22-18, 12:58 PM
Apologies, but I don’t know to whom this should be addressed. I recently was able to expand my territory, and after the allotted 12 hour wait, found that one of the items to be cleared is blocked by a habitat. I have enlarged my screen as much as possible & cannot touch it. I have also tried rotating the habitat (Winter Wonderland) to no avail. It seems that this habitat has an aura around it, making it larger than it is. I love this game & play every day on my iPad. Please help, if possible, as these items take 33 hours to clear. Thank you!

Sakrysta
01-22-18, 04:43 PM
I would suggest selling a farm temporarily so you have a space to move the habitat. You can move it back and re-buy the farm once you have removed the obstruction.

You could also juggle and/or sell common or coin animals until you free up a coin habitat that you could sell to make a space to move the habitat out of the way. That is more complicated though. Good luck!

Rynetory2
01-22-18, 07:59 PM
Apologies, but I don’t know to whom this should be addressed. I recently was able to expand my territory, and after the allotted 12 hour wait, found that one of the items to be cleared is blocked by a habitat. I have enlarged my screen as much as possible & cannot touch it. I have also tried rotating the habitat (Winter Wonderland) to no avail. It seems that this habitat has an aura around it, making it larger than it is. I love this game & play every day on my iPad. Please help, if possible, as these items take 33 hours to clear. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Sorry to hear that. You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for an agent to assist you or try the suggestions by members.

Frecks721
01-25-18, 02:00 PM
I have experienced the same issue recently, and reached out to support. Besides advising me to sell/store decorations (I have none), or moving the adjacent habitat (no space available), all they said was ?sorry, we can?t remove foliage for you.? If anyone has any other options to share, I would be most grateful. Selling the flower or a garden plot is not an available to me.

Limequat
01-25-18, 04:49 PM
I have experienced the same issue recently, and reached out to support. Besides advising me to sell/store decorations (I have none), or moving the adjacent habitat (no space available), all they said was ?sorry, we can?t remove foliage for you.? If anyone has any other options to share, I would be most grateful. Selling the flower or a garden plot is not an available to me.

You can't sell farms when you have something being planted on them, but you should be able to sell an empty one.

Frecks721
01-28-18, 12:37 PM
This helped me, but you must wait until after you have harvested before trying to sell, thank you!

Marg1780
03-20-18, 02:59 PM
I've also had an issue with an axe getting "stuck" after a rock was cleared. In the first place, I wasn't able to start clearing the rock until I cleared the adjoining square because even though I could see a corner of it, I could not get any amount of tapping to be recognized as touching it. Once I opened the adjoining square, I "cleared" it, but after that the axe stuck in place and there it remains. It's been "stuck" for about a month now, despite all the various forced closes that the standard array of game bugs require. (I do it at least once daily, whether I immediately need to or not.)

When I tried to move a habitat into the second square I had opened, I discovered that there are two squares adjacent to the "stuck" axe which also show as needing to be cleared. In this case, I can't see anything at all except of course the rock and axe from square #1.

As far as I can tell, there is a single rock pile which spans across the boundary of four squares, making it necessary to open all four of them before it will all be revealed. Until I get the other two open, I won't know for sure, but that's what the behavior indicates. There is also another "phantom" rock visible in the cleared area, which thrusts "underneath" an adjacent square which has a habitat. When I drag something over it, it doesn't show as an obstacle so it is obviously just a visual glitch. I.e. something is seriously screwed up in that area, and it may affect all players once they open it.

I've tried to upload a screen cap showing it, but the upload fails. Never tried it before so I don't know why.

Radalia
04-09-18, 02:48 PM
Entered a help request over the weekend to have a blocked rock cleared for me and received the same 'we can't help you' response. T# []

Rynetory2
04-09-18, 07:38 PM
Entered a help request over the weekend to have a blocked rock cleared for me and received the same 'we can't help you' response. T# []

Sorry about this and thank you for your pm. Let me check on this and get back to you. Thanks.

Equinox14
05-18-18, 08:20 AM
HELP!! can not use 2 expansion plots because there are rocks, etc. that I need to clear but the adjacent habitats cover them up. I have tried rotating the habitats but it does not help. Please tell me what to do. I would like to buy new habitats and add animals but can not use my land.
Thanks

Rynetory2
05-18-18, 07:56 PM
HELP!! can not use 2 expansion plots because there are rocks, etc. that I need to clear but the adjacent habitats cover them up. I have tried rotating the habitats but it does not help. Please tell me what to do. I would like to buy new habitats and add animals but can not use my land.
Thanks

Someone suggested selling off a farm which will give you space to move things and clear the rocks.

Equinox14
05-19-18, 03:18 PM
Sell your evolution flower, move the habitation to get to the rock and buy the flower back for 500 coins!

How do you sell the evolution flower.?

CocoMom101
06-04-18, 02:23 PM
I have had this problem before as well. Now I make sure to arrange all habitats where a standard habitat is always on the edges for expansion, earth, fire, nature or water. They never seem to get in the way. All new habitats are moved to the interior sections, especially the taller ones. Good Luck everyone!

supster50
08-10-18, 07:05 AM
Can some one please help ? I seem to have an obstruction for about a month now in newly cleared plots . The little axe is visible but when tapped on it doesn?t clear the obstruction. It?s all the wat to the left on lower area at the very end. Could some one please clear this glitch.

AppieP
08-10-18, 07:39 AM
Don't know exactly what you mean. Are you talking about this area?

That's a area you can't expand to. So you can't clear this spot.

supster50
08-10-18, 07:52 AM
Don't know exactly what you mean. Are you talking about this area?

That's a area you can't expand to. So you can't clear this spot.
Go all the way to your left the last six spots in between the middle two can’t clear a rock or tree. It’s between two small fire habitats. Can’t place large ones.

Rynetory2
08-10-18, 07:28 PM
Can some one please help ? I seem to have an obstruction for about a month now in newly cleared plots . The little axe is visible but when tapped on it doesn?t clear the obstruction. It?s all the wat to the left on lower area at the very end. Could some one please clear this glitch.

Can you zoom in and post a screenshot?

Phoenix406
01-08-19, 04:24 PM
Blargh! Now I have an object I can't tap on to clear, and it is next to an unexpanded area, so there is no way for me to clear it until I open the next block in about 10 days (it takes that long to get Runes when you need 99 of them). So I sold off a grand farm and put a big farm or whatever in this spot until I can clear the small obstruction. Now I won't be able to grow as much food for a while. It sounds as though there is no sense in contacting S8 about it.