PDA

View Full Version : Gem add offer quit working!

amp7777
01-14-17, 03:12 PM
I got an iPad mini 2 , for a couple of days the watch adds for 3gems offer worked then stopped....Also I was not actively playing Bakery story only cooking and building stoves, everyday I got on I had the earn 10 gem offer. the day I started actively playing it, the offer went away? Why is that? It's really not fair. I bought the iPad because I read that the gem offer was for iOS players....now I can no longer play restaurant story on my android phone because it's linked to Game Center.....and have no options to earn gems. Also I bought a gem dispenser which was horribly expensive because it was my last option for gems. Now that I want another, they have vanished from the tab...Why is this all happening? I have put so much money into this game for five years plus!!This is my first time putting a message on the forum, I hope I'm doing it right, if anyone can help, please do, thank you so much! 🤔

Rynetory2
01-14-17, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Watching video for gems is a promotional feature, it comes and goes to random players. The gem dispenser was removed from Market late last year.

tvxal3
02-07-17, 12:34 PM
The watching a video and getting gems is gone. What happened if it?

kooky panda
02-07-17, 02:31 PM
The watching a video and getting gems is gone. What happened if it?

See post 2.

Merging with existing thread.