PDA

View Full Version : Weasel Witch - 2016 Jan 16

Lisa0107
01-14-17, 07:04 AM
Weasel Witch
More information on Weasel Witch (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1454278&viewfull=1#post1454278) in Creatures Guide.

Looks like we have a new animal to try for. Does anyone know the breed time? Dark/Water

Drachenia
01-14-17, 07:27 AM
Hello with me is not through breeding to get.

Alideh
01-14-17, 08:38 AM
Thank you for posting this. I had a felling they were going to bring her back soon and glad they did. I love the Purple and Blue animals :D

Breeding & Incubation - 8 hours
Evolution Time - 6 hours

BBHome20
01-14-17, 11:37 AM
Anyone have a combo that works ... have been trying with a few different ones but none are working

Drachenia
01-14-17, 12:37 PM
Anyone have a combo that works ... have been trying with a few different ones but none are working

Hello you can not get it through breeding, you can only buy Weasel Witch in the market :D

calicokittennope
01-14-17, 01:35 PM
If I scroll down the side list under spinner and such, it says "Breed dark water" if I click the icon.

Plus the elf lady with quests has one that lasts 6 days saying to breed dark/water.

That icon and her quest probably just leads to that same popup though I gues

Am I wasting my time? If it's not breedable then that's some really confusing and misleading wording :/

(Not trying to say you're wrong or argue about he breed status, just stating what I see on my game that's all!)

Alideh
01-14-17, 02:32 PM
Mine says the same thing "Breed Dark and water"
I checked on the information part of the animal and it doesn't say "Not available through breeding" which it says when it's not breedable from what I noticed.

I noticed you posted a screenshot of it's description and it says in your language (German) it isn't breedable, Maybe it's a glitch on your game...

In mine it doesn't say that and it says "Breed" so I'm hoping it's just a glitch on your end in the market description and it really is breedable.
So far I have had two failed attempts but will keep trying and see what.

(THank you Mods for fixing that :) )

AppieP
01-14-17, 02:51 PM
It CAN be bred, but only for a limited time. Just check your quest list. A friend of my just got it breeding with Frostrich and Hatchling.

It's not a new animal. Origin: event into the woods (Jan '16)

Drachenia
01-14-17, 03:23 PM
Hello Kooky, can you please check if Weasel Witch goes to breeding get? :D

kooky panda
01-14-17, 03:49 PM
Hello Kooky, can you please check if Weasel Witch goes to breeding get? :D

I will report this over. I think this may just be a glitch for your game. (Thanks for the photo!)

Drachenia
01-14-17, 04:09 PM
I will report this over. I think this may just be a glitch for your game. (Thanks for the photo!)

Hello Kooky! Thank you for your message to the team and have the picture gladly provided :D

BanditMiz
01-15-17, 02:28 AM
Hello all 😊
I saw the quest and clicked it , immediately it said collect , didn't get the weasel though and I did not manage to see the quest , I don't know what happened 🤔But the quest is gone and so is the weasel

Silverrain1
01-15-17, 03:24 AM
Hello all 😊
I saw the quest and clicked it , immediately it said collect , didn't get the weasel though and I did not manage to see the quest , I don't know what happened 🤔But the quest is gone and so is the weasel

Hi, the quest was to breed a weasel witch and the reward was some coins and possibly experience points. If you already have a weasel witch from a previous story book it will auto complete and you would have gotten coins. That's what happened to me.

Lisa0107
01-15-17, 07:51 AM
I just got a 19 hour fail. It's an aqua fox! !!!! So excited. I think it's beautiful! !

epinederose
01-15-17, 12:31 PM
Oh I have bred it with unicorn and monsoon marmot.
didnt want it, because i have one alreay...
:(

Alideh
01-15-17, 02:07 PM
Congrats Lisa0107

Grr I got a 14 hour fail :/
Already have a freetzel and don't want another one :/ I was hoping for the sea drake fail .-.

ed_darko
01-15-17, 08:08 PM
Hello all ��
I saw the quest and clicked it , immediately it said collect , didn't get the weasel though and I did not manage to see the quest , I don't know what happened ��But the quest is gone and so is the weasel

Looks like I got the same thing. I launched the game and up came a dialogue box with the "collect" prompt.

Happened so fast I only managed to read something about a weasel, lol.

BanditMiz
01-16-17, 09:51 AM
Hi, the quest was to breed a weasel witch and the reward was some coins and possibly experience points. If you already have a weasel witch from a previous story book it will auto complete and you would have gotten coins. That's what happened to me.

Thanks for clearing that for me 😊 👌🏽

GreytMom
01-16-17, 01:22 PM
Ugh. If I get one more Chromadile I'm going to scream. Between trying for the Frostrich to no avail and now this one I've gotten 22 Chromadiles.
Anyone having any luck?

Phoenix406
01-16-17, 02:16 PM
Ugh. If I get one more Chromadile I'm going to scream. Between trying for the Frostrich to no avail and now this one I've gotten 22 Chromadiles.
Anyone having any luck?

Same here. Very disheartening. I keep trying a bunch of different breeding pairs to no avail. No Frostrich, no Weasel.

liesl23
01-17-19, 03:10 PM
I don't seem to have a quest for this Weasel Witch, why not?

Phoenix406
01-17-19, 04:26 PM
I don't seem to have a quest for this Weasel Witch, why not?

There is no quest. It is simply for sale in the market. You might be able to breed it. This is an older animal, not a newer one.

liesl23
01-19-19, 07:42 AM
There is no quest. It is simply for sale in the market. You might be able to breed it. This is an older animal, not a newer one.

Ok, Thank you! :)