PDA

View Full Version : New Update (Valentines app theme)

Alideh
01-14-17, 03:10 AM
Since I didn't see a thread for it I decided to post this one.

So far the only thing new I am seeing about this is that we now have higher levels than 100 :D I was excited and surprised when I saw the "Level up 133" pop up. The highest I saw up until now is level 200.
I hope next update we can move our Nest and breeding den *Hint Hint HInt* :D

nina286
01-14-17, 03:26 AM
Yes, please let us move the nest and breeding den! That would help so much🙌🏻

Clark_Wayne
01-14-17, 04:25 AM
i jumped from level 100 to level 198 LOL

Drachenia
01-14-17, 11:12 AM
I jumped from LVL 100 to :eek:

Alideh
01-14-17, 12:30 PM
@Clark_Wayne (https://forums.storm8.com/member.php?111555-Clark_Wayne) - 2 more levels till 200 :D

:0 200 :0
So then 200 is the highest now... hmm I wonder what you are if it went up to 1k XD

saucysammis
01-14-17, 07:14 PM
My level also went up, 176 I think, but I did not see any update in the App Store.

DirkDragon
01-15-17, 03:12 AM
Yes, please let us move the nest and breeding den! That would help so much����

Great idea. I think they are placed to waste space, especially being an awkward size. I know the moderators kindly pass on suggestions to the designers, so maybe they'll pick up yours. (Hint, hint, pretty please!).

LocalNews
01-15-17, 06:26 AM
I went from level 100 to 200 yesterday. Today I checked the achievements to see if anything was added. Everything said completed in all the list but at the top of the box it said 73/93 so I am a little confused. It has been so long since I completed the original ones. Are new achievements going to be added soon for the higher levels or am I missing something? Thanks.

Morag2000
01-15-17, 07:14 AM
Yes, please let us move the nest and breeding den! That would help so much����

Good idea, moving the nest and breeding den, that would be great. I would also like to see more blue islands, the water and electric habitats look so much nicer on blue than on the others.

ed_darko
01-15-17, 08:40 PM
My level also went up, 176 I think, but I did not see any update in the App Store.

I don't see the update on my device yet.

ed_darko
01-15-17, 08:47 PM
Good idea, moving the nest and breeding den, that would be great. I would also like to see more blue islands, the water and electric habitats look so much nicer on blue than on the others.

They need to do something with that big new expansion area down south. It's too simple. Just a big green bushy area.

Add something like another waterfall, some sand like a desert, boulders, ponds, etc..

Alideh
01-16-17, 04:43 AM
I hope they do make new expansions, I can't wait to see what new animal they bring for us to expand to or what area.

Sakrysta
01-16-17, 10:30 AM
I went from level 100 to 200 yesterday. Today I checked the achievements to see if anything was added. Everything said completed in all the list but at the top of the box it said 73/93 so I am a little confused. It has been so long since I completed the original ones. Are new achievements going to be added soon for the higher levels or am I missing something? Thanks.
This is a known glitch that has something to do with how Game Center handles achievements. There aren't actually any new ones.

Silverrain1
01-16-17, 12:19 PM
I hope the update can do something about all the glitching and crashing. I would rather that just now than something fancy.

saucysammis
01-20-17, 12:26 PM
Soooo, this valentines update must have been for android only? I'm on iOS and while my level changed I have seen no update. Also, I believe the level change was odd. My family and I all play this game on our own devices but also use one iPad to all play our own games. Once the level up occurred my game, which is the longest playing and most developed leveled to 176 (now 177) and another family member whose game is much less developed shot up to level 200. How did this happen? Did this happen to any other group who often uses one device to access multiple games?

Admittedly I haven't paid any attention to xp for more than a year, but these two games seem to be mixed up.