PDA

View Full Version : The Dark One dragon

ironasazi
01-14-17, 12:12 AM
Doesn anyone know how long this is available to craft for now? Do you reckon if you finish the tournament there might be dragons in normal battle to win corrupt crystals from?

katali119
01-14-17, 08:19 AM
There haven't been so far. They've given enough crystals if you started playing before or at the right time to craft, plus a few extra. I didn't start in time, so don't have enough. They have only been given out in tournaments up til now.

ironasazi
01-15-17, 05:19 PM
Thanks - yeah I always miss out at the start too, wish that lasted longer

Denfarm9
01-16-17, 11:41 PM
Yeah me too , I am 9 crystals short. Very sad.

leo2010leo
01-17-17, 09:42 AM
I'm six crystals short - and I had won every single tournament since I started playing... :(

utili68
01-18-17, 04:06 AM
Now it's gone! I was 2 crystals short....thank you very much for not announcing S8����

mityaj
01-20-17, 12:13 AM
yes, this is really really disappointing: couple of crystals short as well and its gone. Hope it will be restored.

Kurimukun
01-20-17, 02:53 AM
I just wanted to craft him T_T
Why was there no notification?!
I had all the crystals and I was happy about it, but I wanted to be sure, it won't be blocking anything for a story...and now...it's gone!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! TT__TT

Edit:
I was even stupid enough to pay gold for some wins in the arena...
Tings that won't happen again... *very frustrated =(*

DR0G0N
01-20-17, 06:48 PM
I just wanted to craft him T_T
Why was there no notification?!
I had all the crystals and I was happy about it, but I wanted to be sure, it won't be blocking anything for a story...and now...it's gone!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! TT__TT

Edit:
I was even stupid enough to pay gold for some wins in the arena...
Tings that won't happen again... *very frustrated =(*

I really hope they bring it back for you guys. It was very very difficult to obtain all the crystals just to craft him. :-/ You would think they would make an announcement about him leaving.

Try emailing them. Maybe they would send you the dragon since they made no announcement.

Xyn25
01-22-17, 06:39 AM
Is this true?? I crafted it as soon as I got every crystal but it's really not cool of them not to give any warning for those that hadn't crafted it yet...

RocioBM
01-22-17, 12:26 PM
:mad: :mad: I really hope S8 bring it back. Very bad of them not saying anythibg about him leaving :mad: :mad:

Clark_Wayne
01-22-17, 06:38 PM
justkay post 1 week ago in "corrupt crystals" thread that the Dark One went limited. but i agreed that there should be announcement for that , so players could decide if they want to buy the missing crystals.
my baby account was short 1 crystal , so i bought it and started crafting right after the tale :D
(main account crafted it in december :D)

LadiGemii
01-22-17, 07:17 PM
Seriously, just went to see how many more crystals I needed and he was gone. I never saw any kind of notice. This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE. Yes this game is free, However, I am a paying customer when I purchase gold. I feel that Storm8 needs to bring him back so that those of us who have invested time and gold into playing battles & tournaments have a Chance to complete him. I think I only had a few more to go. But battles were few and far between. I say again this is Unacceptable and Irresponsible of Storm8 as a game owner.

LadiGemii
01-22-17, 07:23 PM
Seriously, just went to see how many more crystals I needed and he was gone. I never saw any kind of notice. This is just NOT ACCEPTABLE. Yes this game is free, However, I am a paying customer when I purchase gold. I feel that Storm8 needs to bring him back so that those of us who have invested time and gold into playing battles & tournaments have a Chance to complete him. I think I only had a few more to go. But battles were few and far between. I say again this is Unacceptable and Irresponsible of Storm8 as a game owner.

RocioBM
01-22-17, 07:56 PM
S8 should had made a big pop-up saying "The Dark One is leaving the island in X days... hurry up" like they always do with mining and arena dragons. I don't get why this time was different. Very sad.

JED000
01-24-17, 06:10 AM
Yes, I too was only a few crystals short -- had NO idea this dragon was being removed! I play every day and would have noticed and surely appreciated the chance to decide if I wanted to use gold.... so sad and disappointed in S8....

pocopicasso
01-24-17, 02:20 PM

I would say "unbelievable S8!!" but sadly, it's typical. Only a few gems short and was looking forward to crafting.

saghaven
01-27-17, 02:55 PM
Wow, that's messed up. I didn't even notice it wasn't there anymore. I'm glad I managed to get it when I did.

JustKay
01-28-17, 02:10 AM
Yeah, it seems very out of fashion even for S8. That's why I felt like I had to post and tell people when I saw it, even though I don't really post much in the forum. Given how hard this dragon is to earn, there should have been enough notice.

random59
01-28-17, 01:16 PM
Yeah, it seems very out of fashion even for S8. That's why I felt like I had to post and tell people when I saw it, even though I don't really post much in the forum. Given how hard this dragon is to earn, there should have been enough notice.

I think it is a bit off really whilst some of you have just missed on a small number or crystals others of us have spares sitting in storage! Maybe in the not so distance future S8 will allow players to send their neighbours requests for them like the lotus flowers even it is just for a limited time.

JustKay
01-30-17, 09:17 PM
I think it is a bit off really whilst some of you have just missed on a small number or crystals others of us have spares sitting in storage! Maybe in the not so distance future S8 will allow players to send their neighbours requests for them like the lotus flowers even it is just for a limited time.

Hmm, I doubt this very much as it would bring no financial benefit to S8 and would require redesigning how the inventory and gifting works. While a market place like in their other games seems like a good social idea, every sold/traded item is a missed gold/gem spend opportunity.

random59
01-31-17, 12:49 AM
Hmm, I doubt this very much as it would bring no financial benefit to S8 and would require redesigning how the inventory and gifting works. While a market place like in their other games seems like a good social idea, every sold/traded item is a missed gold/gem spend opportunity.

They have done it once before and I think that was for an expired mining dragon, think it was Venetian Glass, so it can be done.

JustKay
02-01-17, 09:51 PM
They have done it once before and I think that was for an expired mining dragon, think it was Venetian Glass, so it can be done.

So you could take an item from your inventory and give it to someone else, removing it from your inventory? I'm not sure I remember that. I vaguely remember an instance where you could gift or request an item from neighbours (beyond the old faithful lotus), but the process didn't interact with the contents of your own inventory.

random59
02-01-17, 11:35 PM
So you could take an item from your inventory and give it to someone else, removing it from your inventory? I'm not sure I remember that. I vaguely remember an instance where you could gift or request an item from neighbours (beyond the old faithful lotus), but the process didn't interact with the contents of your own inventory.

I think it may have done because I have no more Venetian Glass pieces in my storage and I had quite a few spares.

jjblueyes
02-02-17, 01:12 AM
Here's my anger on this. I have no habitats I can add. So I didn't craft this dragon as I have no place to put it. I hardly can play so I just check in daily. Don't come here much cause I've been so darn angry that I can't play. I had no clue it was going away. I thought it was a long time thing. Pretty annoyed. Some of this stuff is really not cool to do to your customers.
I made the decision to not sell off a hard earned dragon to craft this.
If we all had habitats and places to put our earnings this wouldn't have been an issue for me. I had over the amount of pieces needed to craft it. Just another disappointment. Happy to get land but still can't play due to this habitat situation. I'm just praying that there's a limit increase on the way for us so I can enjoy my game a bit.
Sorry to see so many others who missed this guy.

jjblueyes
02-02-17, 01:25 AM

Don't ever remember that - can't remember that happening besides lotus. Anyone else remember being able to do that? With the crafting being limited time I think there would be a lot of part begging going on. It would be great to help each other out though! I still love someone's idea of being able to craft a "hodgepodge" dragon with all your extra parts. That would be amazing.

random59
02-02-17, 05:18 AM
Don't ever remember that - can't remember that happening besides lotus. Anyone else remember being able to do that? With the crafting being limited time I think there would be a lot of part begging going on. It would be great to help each other out though! I still love someone's idea of being able to craft a "hodgepodge" dragon with all your extra parts. That would be amazing.

Just found it on that site that shall not be named. It was February 2015 and players could ask neighbours for Venetian masks and they had 4 days to do it. I know that I did have spare masks at the time and I no longer have them in storage. I hope this helps jog some memories of this.

amerirish
02-02-17, 07:28 AM
Just found it on that site that shall not be named. ......

voldemort.com (?)

:D

Clark_Wayne
02-02-17, 10:50 AM
Just found it on that site that shall not be named. It was February 2015 and players could ask neighbours for Venetian masks and they had 4 days to do it. I know that I did have spare masks at the time and I no longer have them in storage. I hope this helps jog some memories of this.

i remember : it was venetian dragon.
but you didn't give masks from your storage : it was like maps requests.
my baby account got venetian dragon this way.
you don't have masks anymore probably because you used them to craft venetian once your neighbors sent enough masks to you.
(i don't remember how many masks were needed , but it was lower than 1st time)

random59
02-02-17, 11:20 AM
i remember : it was venetian dragon.
but you didn't give masks from your storage : it was like maps requests.
my baby account got venetian dragon this way.
you don't have masks anymore probably because you used them to craft venetian once your neighbors sent enough masks to you.
(i don't remember how many masks were needed , but it was lower than 1st time)

I didn't need any masks as I had already crafted 3 after battling and I always end up with spares, thought they were given from storage. I know I didn't have many neighbours request them. THe number from battling was 200 but I know the requests can't have been been that big, thought it was a good idea at the time.

I thought that was why they don't clear our spare parts out of storage, in case they do that again, am sure that was what they posted but doubt that I find that link.

@ amerisih, how clever of you to work out theat the site I was referring to was Voldermort.com (haha):o

kooky panda
02-02-17, 11:58 AM
Thread has now gone off topic of the Dark One. Closing thread.

I have passed on the feedback .