PDA

View Full Version : "An expert opinion" quest-HELP!

amazonpalace
01-13-17, 08:56 AM
I am totally unable to complete this quest! I paid the gems to skip "consult lady Greselda" but I cannot figure out how to complete the portion "Recruit a magic expert". I am level 37 if that helps anyone help me.

meme1098
01-13-17, 09:35 AM
Do you have Griselda's castle? I think you need to visit her.

Solientus
01-13-17, 11:02 AM
I'm on my tablet so I have issues putting in links, but if you check the "help me - stuck on a goal" thread (it's stickied), there was a post on December 29th that should give you a bit more information. It's 3-6 pages back depending on the size of screen you're using.

meme1098
01-13-17, 11:38 AM
I'm on my tablet so I have issues putting in links, but if you check the "help me - stuck on a goal" thread (it's stickied), there was a post on December 29th that should give you a bit more information. It's 3-6 pages back depending on the size of screen you're using.

I'll see if I can find it for you, Solientus.

Is this the one you mean?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!/page81

It's post #806.

odiewoof
01-13-17, 11:47 AM
I am totally unable to complete this quest! I paid the gems to skip "consult lady Greselda" but I cannot figure out how to complete the portion "Recruit a magic expert". I am level 37 if that helps anyone help me.

Aloha. I think this is what you are looking for. Looking some way down....

xtinem070672
01-13-17, 12:07 PM

Solientus sent you to the right place, the "Help Me! Stuck on a goal sticky". Post 806 has the info you're looking for to get you moving again :) here's a copy of that post but check the actual post for the working links. Thanks Solientus!

Looks like that is part of the Elves/Elven Outpost Quest Chain Part 4 (scroll down a bit once in that link)
2. An Expert Opinion
* Recruit Magic expert | this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police
* Consult Lady Greselda 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp

Have you completed "Fashion Police"? -> which is Glimmergate Part 2 found in The Hub-> Story Outline Guide (or click here and scroll up a tiny bit to see full quest requirements for this part).

Finishing this quest chain should unlock Greselda's Castle in the Market, and then it needs to be fully built.
If you want to make sure you have all your mats ready for the Castle build you can check The Hub -> Building Guide-> List of Character Buildings
...or here's the list itself :
5 Ornate Block. 25 Glimmer Shard. 3 Magic Cement. 25 Glimmer Fragments

dirkbart
01-23-17, 07:42 AM
I have the same problem, i can't either finish this quest, I'm a level 50 player, I have old Thomas 's house but i can't seem to get Lady greselda's castel .
I don't remember if I have completed the fashion police but, if not, ho do i get acces to that quest? It is not visible in my kingdom goals
Only get reay to duel, allergic to light, and flower fusion and of course an expert opinion are still open to complete.
If i click the glimmer gate a troll appears to defeat.
help me please!

meme1098
01-23-17, 07:57 AM
Looking at the Story Goal Guide, Allergic to light is part of The Glimmergate, Part 2 goals so I'd work from there. Here's a link to that goal:
Goal#13
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1358979&viewfull=1#post1358979

You need to do the Adventure to Glimmergate & get the blade & hilt of light.

Fashion Police isn't until Glimmergate, Part 3. You can scroll down that link above to Part 3.

The New Main Story Goal Guide is the very first post in The The Hub & is a tremendous resource compiled by SpiritWind.

dirkbart
01-25-17, 01:24 AM
Looking at the Story Goal Guide, Allergic to light is part of The Glimmergate, Part 2 goals so I'd work from there. Here's a link to that goal:
Goal#13
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1358979&viewfull=1#post1358979

You need to do the Adventure to Glimmergate & get the blade & hilt of light.

Fashion Police isn't until Glimmergate, Part 3. You can scroll down that link above to Part 3.

The New Main Story Goal Guide is the very first post in The The Hub & is a tremendous resource compiled by SpiritWind.

Thank you very very much

i'm currently waiting (already 2 weeks) for my blade of light (may take a few adventures...)
do you think it's necessary to complete all available adventures or is it just a certain number of adventures?

meme1098
01-25-17, 07:23 AM
Thank you very very much

i'm currently waiting (already 2 weeks) for my blade of light (may take a few adventures...)
do you think it's necessary to complete all available adventures or is it just a certain number of adventures?

As I remember, the blade of light was the hardest to get for me. I think it took about 10 Glimmergate adventures before it finally dropped. Keep at it and it should show up soon if you constantly go to that one. Fingers crossed for you it drops soon. :)

RainbowBurg
09-07-17, 03:30 AM
I have the quest "An Expert Opinion". I am level 36. I used gems to bypass "Consult Lady Greselda" and now when I click "Go" to "Recruit a Magic Expert, it sends me to where the GlimmerGate originally was on the map in the edit mode. How can I continue this part of the story?

HuckleTown
09-07-17, 04:44 AM
I have the quest "An Expert Opinion". I am level 36. I used gems to bypass "Consult Lady Greselda" and now when I click "Go" to "Recruit a Magic Expert, it sends me to where the GlimmerGate originally was on the map in the edit mode. How can I continue this part of the story?

You need complete a good portion of the Glimmergate quests (see previous posts in this thread that will direct you to a detailed quest list)

meme1098
09-07-17, 09:23 AM

You need complete a good portion of the Glimmergate quests (see previous posts in this thread that will direct you to a detailed quest list)

Here's the link to the Glimmergate goals (there are 3 parts):

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1358978&viewfull=1#post1358978

You can figure out where you are by scrolling through the goals. If it's Fashion Police you need to finish, that's a goal in Part 3.

Good luck!

Petticoatwriter
06-20-21, 12:46 AM
Here's the link to the Glimmergate goals (there are 3 parts):

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1358978&viewfull=1#post1358978

You can figure out where you are by scrolling through the goals. If it's Fashion Police you need to finish, that's a goal in Part 3.

Good luck!

I am so lost on this one I have no idea how to even begin an expert opinion how do I know if I have her castle how do I know if she’s walking around I don’t know what steps I need to take next. It brings me to unlock more land please help thank you

ShibuyaCloth
06-20-21, 12:50 AM
I am so lost on this one I have no idea how to even begin an expert opinion how do I know if I have her castle how do I know if she’s walking around I don’t know what steps I need to take next. It brings me to unlock more land please help thank you

Check your goal book!

Petticoatwriter
06-20-21, 07:59 AM
Do you have Griselda's castle? I think you need to visit her.
No that?s the second part of the task the first part is toRecruit a magic expert. And when I hit that button all it does is bring up what land is available for me to unlock. I?ve gone into Thomas?s house that doesn?t do any good. I?m beside myself I don?t know where to go from here. I would welcome any help thank you

SpiritWind00
06-21-21, 01:27 AM
The posts above are from 2017. Why don't you post your goals in your book and I'll help. Just list them as they all have names. What you can also do in the meantime check out the story guide as I have the triggers for each of the goals listed.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-Castle-Story-Story-Outline-Guide

Extract:
PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY
Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
1. Le Tour De Glimmerwood
2. An Expert Opinion - this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police

Tulleybird
07-14-21, 07:07 PM
I?ve been playing forever and couldn?t figure out unlocking Greselda and her castle. Thank you!! Found this forum and found the ?goals??. I see I am about halfway through Glimmergate Part 2 and can now proceed forward👏🏼👏🏼? doing my happy dance. You are the BEST💞