PDA

View Full Version : (Another) DS game problem...

MajicHearts
01-12-17, 04:18 PM
I have the little tv on the left side of the game screen that offers free food after watching a video...BUT, the video will not load! I have tried for several hours to watch a video, but keep getting an error message. This happens on two games on two devices that I have. Is anyone else having this problem?

[S8] Regina
01-12-17, 04:44 PM
I have the little tv on the left side of the game screen that offers free food after watching a video...BUT, the video will not load! I have tried for several hours to watch a video, but keep getting an error message. This happens on two games on two devices that I have. Is anyone else having this problem?

The team is aware of this issue and has been investigating this. Thank you for your patience!

DragonPhoenix6
01-12-17, 05:13 PM
I have had the same problem for the past 2 days, loosing 4 free spins in both my islands! :mad:

[S8] Regina
01-12-17, 05:21 PM
I have had the same problem for the past 2 days, loosing 4 free spins in both my islands! :mad:

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so support can help you with your account. Thank you!

MajicHearts
01-13-17, 08:45 AM
Regina;1385966']The team is aware of this issue and has been investigating this. Thank you for your patience!

I tried to watch the free gift video this morning and it worked!!! Thanks!
(I live in ILLINOIS-USA. It's 9:44 AM CST) Thanks again!

[S8] Regina
01-13-17, 10:53 AM
I tried to watch the free gift video this morning and it worked!!! Thanks!
(I live in ILLINOIS-USA. It's 9:44 AM CST) Thanks again!

Great! :D