PDA

View Full Version : Videos not working

crzy4food
01-11-17, 04:20 PM
The videos to speed up cooking is not working. All I keep getting is, sorry, video failed to load, try again later. This is also happening on bakery story. I already sent a support ticket for bakery story and I don't want to have to send another one for restaurant story. I would like to know if this is happening to anyone else and I would really like to have this fixed. I'm on iOS

sandylbaum
01-11-17, 05:35 PM
The videos to speed up cooking is not working. All I keep getting is, sorry, video failed to load, try again later. This is also happening on bakery story. I already sent a support ticket for bakery story and I don't want to have to send another one for restaurant story. I would like to know if this is happening to anyone else and I would really like to have this fixed. I'm on iOS

It is happening to me too. If I hit it 6 or 7 times in a row, one will eventually play.

kooky panda
01-12-17, 11:13 AM
I have reported this over. Looks like this is happening in more than one game.

(moved thread to the bug forum)

kooky panda
01-13-17, 11:06 AM
This should now be fixed. Please let us know if you are still having issues.

Ilovetodesign
01-13-17, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if they took the videos away in RS. Looks like not. For me the option to watch the videos have not been showing up at all for the past couple of weeks just in RS.
In BS it gets the error about not wanting to load for the past few days.
Thanks,
Amy

Rynetory2
01-14-17, 03:43 AM
This promotional feature goes to random players. The video download for Bakery Story should be fixed, please post in Bakery Story bug thread if you're having issues.

Edit to add: Please continue to work with Support on your BS issue.

StevesAllNightDiner
05-09-17, 07:19 PM
When watching the ads for free gems the Review.com ad makes you watch the ad, then hangs up, just says processing, and you have to restart the game. Doesn't award any gem. Didn't use to happen, now it does all the time. I'm on an Android tablet running lollipop version. Everything works fine with all my apps and games. Just this new problem. It also keeps being the first ad too now, the refrigerator ad, so I can't continue to try to watch more ads forward.

Rynetory2
05-09-17, 07:28 PM
Does it happen with other ads or only this ad?

StevesAllNightDiner
05-09-17, 09:23 PM

Just this ad. And like I said it's always the first one about a futuristic refrigerator by Review.com! So I can't go on past that to watch 10 ads!

StevesAllNightDiner
05-10-17, 03:03 AM

And just now, the ads did start ok for the first two, then the Reviewed.com fridge ad came up, that was it, same thing. Hangs on processing, no gem, have to restart the game!

Rynetory2
05-10-17, 06:13 AM
I've flagged this ad for checking. Please close off other apps running in the background, if you had, and see if it helps.

oroeomunroe
05-10-17, 11:35 AM
I've flagged this ad for checking. Please close off other apps running in the background, if you had, and see if it helps.

Just wanted to say I've been experiencing this issue too. Don't think that any other apps are running in background. Thanks for looking into it :)

Rynetory2
05-10-17, 11:54 PM
Just wanted to say I've been experiencing this issue too. Don't think that any other apps are running in background. Thanks for looking into it :)

Thanks for reporting this. I've passed in your issue as well. :)

Anikamarie23
05-11-17, 07:26 PM
Is anyone having any issues with watching videos for the free gems offer? I watch the videos/advertisement and don't get the free gem. It just says "processing" after the video finishes and won't load. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled my game.

oroeomunroe
05-11-17, 07:38 PM
Thanks for passing it on :)

twospoons
05-11-17, 10:53 PM
Me too! On other accounts--both fourspoons & sixspoons, in bakery & RS, and not confined to any 1 ad. I'm android.

Jojocl141587
05-11-17, 11:43 PM
Is anyone having any issues with watching videos for the free gems offer? I watch the videos/advertisement and don't get the free gem. It just says "processing" after the video finishes and won't load. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled my game.

Unfortunately my videos are not for gems but the videos for cutting cooking time by 2 hours is doing that as well

Anikamarie23
05-11-17, 11:49 PM
Unfortunately my videos are not for gems but the videos for cutting cooking time by 2 hours is doing that as well
I tried that too since I couldn't get gems, but it's not working at all for cutting the cooking time down. Kinda frustrating.

twospoons
05-12-17, 12:23 AM
You might want to add your voice to this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98797-Refrigerator-Ad-Issue

Dreamsicles
05-12-17, 05:08 AM
I'm having trouble redeeming free gems after watching videos. I'm new to this game and I love it! The free gem offer is great, however, after watching the video the screen jams up and I get the " oh darn" screen. I'm frustrated and don't understand what I'm doing wrong!

Rynetory2
05-12-17, 05:48 AM

Me too! On other accounts--both fourspoons & sixspoons, in bakery & RS, and not confined to any 1 ad. I'm android.

Video streaming can be resource intensive. Can you guys check that you have good connection for downstreaming? Try loading your video at different times of the day or use a cellular connection if your wifi connection is congested.

Rynetory2
05-12-17, 05:49 AM
I'm having trouble redeeming free gems after watching videos. I'm new to this game and I love it! The free gem offer is great, however, after watching the video the screen jams up and I get the " oh darn" screen. I'm frustrated and don't understand what I'm doing wrong!

Welcome to the forum. :) Can you try loading another video? Do check that you have good connection.

Anikamarie23
05-12-17, 07:36 AM
Video streaming can be resource intensive. Can you guys check that you have good connection for downstreaming? Try loading your video at different times of the day or use a cellular connection if your wifi connection is congested.
I've tried using just cellular connection and it still doesn't work. I notice that when it's an actual video that plays I get a gem, but when it's an advertisement about a fridge or crackle, that's when I don't get a gem. It just says processing. So far I've tried the free gems yesterday throughout the day and that fridge/crackle advertisement keeps showing. No actual videos have been coming on anymore. One video played yesterday, then after that it was just the advertisement(fridge/crackle) that kept coming out no matter how many times I tried.

Rynetory2
05-12-17, 07:52 AM
I've tried using just cellular connection and it still doesn't work. I notice that when it's an actual video that plays I get a gem, but when it's an advertisement about a fridge or crackle, that's when I don't get a gem. It just says processing. So far I've tried the free gems yesterday throughout the day and that fridge/crackle advertisement keeps showing. No actual videos have been coming on anymore. One video played yesterday, then after that it was just the advertisement(fridge/crackle) that kept coming out no matter how many times I tried.

Ah this must be the same naughty ad giving you the issue. I've reported in earlier. Hope you'll get other ads soon but if not, I'm afraid we'll need to wait for the team to remove or fix this. Appreciate your updates.

Here's the bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98797-Refrigerator-Ad-Issue

I've moved your posts to the above thread.

deekathleen
05-12-17, 11:40 AM
Yes, the review.com ads just keep saying processing. All the other ads work.

Rynetory2
05-12-17, 07:40 PM
Thanks for your update, deekathleen. Added you to the report.

Anikamarie23
05-13-17, 11:28 AM
Any chance this might get fixed before the May sale ends?

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 12:43 AM
Just to let you all know that the team is currently looking into this.

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 12:44 AM
Sorry, Anikamarie23, there's no update on the fix date for this. We'll post as soon as we have more news to share. :)

Anikamarie23
05-14-17, 12:52 AM
Sorry, Anikamarie23, there's no update on the fix date for this. We'll post as soon as we have more news to share. :)
No worries. Thank you very much for your help Rynetory2!!😊

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 01:18 AM
No worries. Thank you very much for your help Rynetory2!!��

You're most welcome! :) FYI the team is currently looking into videos loading issues so we'll have more news when they're ready to share. :)

deekathleen
05-14-17, 10:11 AM
Its all the ads that end with, thanks for watching great content.

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 08:04 PM
Are you guys able to watch other ads or are you just stuck at this same ad keep coming back?

chocodelites
05-15-17, 07:16 AM
I am having this same issue as well, you watch the video, then the ad says thanks for watching or something like that, then it goes back to the game and the processing just spins, I let it go once and reloaded the game after about 5 minutes of it just spinning and processing. It will take me about 20 minutes of this just to earn one gem. I have not watched the videos in a while now because of this. And when I do earn a gem it is not for the Refrigerator ad or the other ad, and for the life of me I can not remember the name, but it has a pic of "Joe Dirt" on it. Those two do not work at all. The ads for games do, so this means you have to restart the game a lot in hopes you get a game advertisement and not the refrigerator or the other advertisement, which means I spend about 20 minutes to earn one gem. Needless to say I rarely click on it anymore. Not watching and reading the ads if I don't earn anything.

Update, the Reviewed.com is one of them 15 second video
Can't get the other one, but I believe it is a 20 second video that is how I can tell which one is coming up.

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 07:47 AM
It'll be very helpful if you could provide the name of the other video when it appears again. Cheers.

chocodelites
05-15-17, 07:50 AM
I sure will, I tried about 20 times but it will not show up now, isn't that how life goes LOL

Update: I just tried like 50 times for that to come up and no go, so I finally googled it in the play store, is is Crackle

I did earn 2 gems finally as games popped up instead of the review.com ads.
It's a shame cause the reviewed.com is what I like, I like knowing new things and whats out there, but not to earn a gem after reading it kinda disappointing :(

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 08:15 AM
Oh my goodness, you have tried so many times. Many thanks for making the efforts! I really appreciate that. :) Submitted your updates.

chocodelites
05-15-17, 08:24 AM
You are very welcome, I didn't mind at all trying to figure it out.

oroeomunroe
05-15-17, 09:03 PM
Thanks for reporting this. I've passed in your issue as well. :)

Just for the record, I'm still experiencing this issue as well. It is with the refrigerator ad, the Crackle ad, and several others whose names I can't recall right now. Someone else mentioned a 20 second ad that wasn't working, and I believe that is for Crackle.

There seems to be a particular variety of advertisement that, instead of simply playing a video, loads an article or website. After you have viewed the ad for the required amount of time, you click a "finish" button and then "X" out of it. At that point, these kinds of ads just say "processing" forever.

This issue is also present in Bakery Story.

Thanks for continuing to look into it! Just wanted to detail the issue a bit more :)

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 02:32 AM
Thank you. :) I've passed in your feedback. Cheers.

deekathleen
05-16-17, 05:38 AM
Its the ads that start with a square box that says loading.
Then they have some sort of article ( refrigerator, composting, etc..) the current one is saying reviewed.com
Crackel is the other one that does it also.
The problem ones all end with, thanks for visiting great content.
None of them work, when the ad is done and you return to the game it just keeps processing.

Akbratt94
05-16-17, 06:03 AM
Hi
I just wanted to say I have the same issue in both Rest. story and Bakery story. It is stuck on the Refrig ad.

ST4CoolGames
05-16-17, 08:11 AM
It's all the ads that start with the centered black box that says "Loading", with a green arrow that's labeled "Finished" that you have to press to end the ad once it's over and they end with "Thanks for visiting great content". Every single one of these ads will return to the game, only for it to get stuck at a spinning "Processing" screen. This is in RS and BS.

These are the ads:

Crackle.com
ZY Stay interesting
Reviewed.com

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 06:14 PM
Thanks Everyone for being so helpful with providing the information which has been forwarded to the team. They are looking into this. :)

lalalulu84
05-17-17, 09:40 AM
I try to watch videos to get gems in Bakery Story but rewards.com keeps popping up for my video to watch to get gems but when I click the green finish it says processing and it doesn't go away so I have to close the app out and open it back up.

Rynetory2
05-17-17, 08:00 PM
Crackle should also not be a problem going forward. :) Please let us know if you still get issues from this ad. Thank you.

deekathleen
05-18-17, 01:26 PM
Crackle should also not be a problem going forward. :) Please let us know if you still get issues from this ad. Thank you.

What about the reviewed.com and the z stay interesting ads?

Rynetory2
05-18-17, 09:04 PM
What about the reviewed.com and the z stay interesting ads?

Reviewed.com is ok but need info for ZY Stay Interesting ad.

twospoons
05-19-17, 02:32 AM
Hey, my ads just worked! I sped up some dishes so I might actually finish the goals, and then I earned 1 gem! (Saving the rest, however many I get, for more dish-speeding later.) Thanks s8!

Rynetory2
05-19-17, 06:14 AM
Great to hear that! :D Thanks for your update.

Rynetory2
05-19-17, 07:26 PM
Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.

deekathleen
05-20-17, 12:12 PM
Can someone help to post a screenshot of the ZY Stay Interesting ad that's giving you issue? Thank you.

They all do it. It's not just one ad.

twospoons
05-20-17, 10:52 PM
Great to hear that! :D Thanks for your update.

Well, they worked on the one day I really really needed them, and then stopped again. It's those zy ads for me too.

Edited: okay, I just went to get a screenshot, and this time RS worked fine, but BS got one of these ads:

which I looked at until the timer hit zero, then closed, then i got a "thanks for visiting great content" screen, which I also closed, and then it went back to the game and stuck on processing:

Rynetory2
05-21-17, 12:38 AM
Thanks guys for your help. :) I've sent in your feedback.

twospoons - Your photos were very helpful. Appreciate it! :)

Ethan131
05-22-17, 08:32 PM
I noticed today one my stoves that I could watch videos to speed up time. Now I have never had the 24 hour free gem option on this game. When I tried to use the watch the video, to see if it worked, the video ran, but when it end, processing kept spinning. Also I have not seen the free gem sign up yet.

twospoons
05-22-17, 08:50 PM
The free gems are offered randomly on different accounts, you may get them someday, you may not.

As for the ad failure issue, rynetory2 passed it on to the devs and we're all anxiously awaiting word. :)

Rynetory2
05-23-17, 12:10 AM
I noticed today one my stoves that I could watch videos to speed up time. Now I have never had the 24 hour free gem option on this game. When I tried to use the watch the video, to see if it worked, the video ran, but when it end, processing kept spinning. Also I have not seen the free gem sign up yet.

Did you remember what the ad was? A screenshot of it will be very helpful if it happens again.

Rynetory2
05-23-17, 12:11 AM
As for the ad failure issue, rynetory2 passed it on to the devs and we're all anxiously awaiting word. :)

Just an update. They are currently investigating into all the ads which have been reported. :)

twospoons
05-28-17, 08:42 PM
Thanks rynetory2!

It's been happening more with me--any of the ads that are disguised as blog posts and end with the "thanks for visiting great content" cause game-freezing. At least they're easily recognizable, so you can quit the game instead of reading about what kind of oreos you like based on your zodiac sign. :rolleyes:

Anikamarie23
05-30-17, 10:49 PM
Some days the videos play beautifully and some days those ads pop up. No matter how many times I close out the game and try again.

Rynetory2
05-31-17, 07:29 AM
Some days the videos play beautifully and some days those ads pop up. No matter how many times I close out the game and try again.

It would be most helpful if you could let me know which ads were giving you issues and screenshots of them.

deekathleen
05-31-17, 01:26 PM
It would be most helpful if you could let me know which ads were giving you issues and screenshots of them.

Its ALL the ads that end with, thanks for visiting great content......not just one or two, all of them do it.

Anikamarie23
06-01-17, 03:39 PM
Its ALL the ads that end with, thanks for visiting great content......not just one or two, all of them do it.
Yes, those are the ones that just say "processing" and after you click the X on the "thanks for visiting great content." I'll make sure to get screenshots when I see those ads again.

deekathleen
06-08-17, 07:01 AM
Is this issue ever going to be fixed?
Why cant these ads be taken out of the rotation until the issue is resolved?

Rynetory2
06-08-17, 07:04 AM
I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

deekathleen
06-08-17, 10:45 AM
I've already requested they be removed from circulation and some of them were. They are still fixing this.

Okay, thanks for the update.

D_Raho
06-10-17, 01:18 PM
Indeed. Quite literally all of those. Any non-standard ad that uses whatever API they are all using results in the same glitch 100% of the time, for me.

paolamag22
06-14-17, 04:57 AM
I always watched videos and get Gems, but now they seem to use other interesting web pages, so we can read. At first I got my Gems, but now they are not giving me Gems and my game get frozen forcing me to restore the application. Sad.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 05:55 AM
I always watched videos and get Gems, but now they seem to use other interesting web pages, so we can read. At first I got my Gems, but now they are not giving me Gems and my game get frozen forcing me to restore the application. Sad.

Some of the videos are giving issues as you mentioned and the team is looking into this. Please help to post if you encountered other videos that werent previously reported in this thread. Screenshot will be very helpful too.

deekathleen
06-14-17, 08:30 AM
No, none of these ads are working yet.

Seriously I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. They should have pulled all the great content ads till they figured it out.
This is why people get frustrated and quit.

What do they need screen shots for?
Several people have stated it is ALL OF THEM, that start with the loading square and end with, thanks for visiting great content.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 07:20 PM
Several people have stated it is ALL OF THEM, that start with the loading square and end with, thanks for visiting great content.

This has been already reported. As mentioned above, we are only asking for screenshots of other videos which werent previously reported. We'll post when we have further updates. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

shigetech
06-15-17, 12:55 PM
here is the screenshots you wanted
please fix now

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 08:11 PM
Thanks. I've passed them in.

twospoons
06-18-17, 01:35 AM
Still seeing this problem a lot--mostly it's the food 52 ads shigetech posted. Ridiculously unfair for storm8 to be getting whatever they sell our attention for without holding up their end of the bargain.

More screenshots:
37136 37137 37138 3713937140

deekathleen
06-18-17, 06:09 PM
Still seeing this problem a lot--mostly it's the food 52 ads shigetech posted. Ridiculously unfair for storm8 to be getting whatever they sell our attention for without holding up their end of the bargain.

Agreed, that is what makes me believe it will never be fixed. I gave up even wasting my time on them now.

sashacatonline
06-20-17, 01:15 PM
Agreed, that is what makes me believe it will never be fixed. I gave up even wasting my time on them now.

Agree with u and have said same thing myself, perhaps contacting the advertisers and telling them would have some effect because nothing else has had any.

shigetech
06-21-17, 01:31 PM
Thanks. I've passed them in.

so what is going on now? I am not seeing any progress regards to the problem mentioned even after screen shots were posted.
Please resolve the issue now while you are receiving free minutes from all of us. This is becoming as scam!!!

Rynetory2
06-21-17, 07:47 PM
They are looking into this. I'll post as soon as I have more news from them. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

ladysurvivor
06-22-17, 12:33 PM
this ad glitch has been happening for months for me. The "ad" counts down from 15, then a green "finish" arrow appears. I click on that and the screen turns white and says, "Thanks for visiting great content," with an x in the corner. I click on that and it takes me back to BS or RS with the processing icon that never stops processing. If I give up and click the back button, it gives me an option to watch another video. If I click on that it displays an "Oops!" error message and locks up the game completely. I have to force close the game with the home button and clear my cache to open it again. This happens every single time! If by some rare stroke of luck I get an actual play store game ad, it works perfectly. I earn the gem and it doesn't lock up my game. I haven't seen one of these in months. It's always the broken ad that I get now. I know it's not my device because it happens on both my android phone and my android tablet.

It's the website ad format that does it, not a play store ad. But a website add comes up every single time, sometimes the same one over and over. Today, these ads were broken for me:

Global Grind
Food 52
Telemundo Deporter (Why? I don't speak Spanish; my settings are all English. So why give me an ad I can't read?)

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 09:49 PM
Thanks. I've passed in the new ads.

ladysurvivor
06-23-17, 11:47 AM
Today's broken ads:

All Modern
Byrdie
Crackle

ST4CoolGames
06-25-17, 03:45 PM
Add MyDomaine to that list of ads that don't reward gems.

oroeomunroe
06-29-17, 01:33 PM
Hey! I was just wondering, what is the status is of this issue? Most every ad that pops up is still suffering from the same problem. Over the past few weeks, I think the only ad that has worked properly is the one for the "word cookies" game, though I haven't seen that one recently. Bakery Story still suffers the same problem as well. Is tech support still working on this issue? Do you need any more information to solve it? I can try and provide some if so :)

Thank you Rynetory for spending so much time responding to this issue :)

Anikamarie23
06-29-17, 06:16 PM
When is the free gems offer gonna start working again? I've missed out on alot of free gems cause those ads that just say "processing" don't ever work.😢

Rynetory2
06-30-17, 03:10 AM
Hey! I was just wondering, what is the status is of this issue? Most every ad that pops up is still suffering from the same problem. Over the past few weeks, I think the only ad that has worked properly is the one for the "word cookies" game, though I haven't seen that one recently. Bakery Story still suffers the same problem as well. Is tech support still working on this issue? Do you need any more information to solve it? I can try and provide some if so :)

Thank you Rynetory for spending so much time responding to this issue :)

Sorry guys, I have been checking but didnt hear of new updates. I've just sent them a chaser. As for information needed, I would keep passing in the new ads whenever you guys reported. Thank you for being so helpful. :)

twospoons
07-04-17, 03:22 PM
I've just had 3 days in a row of 100% non-game-breaking ads! I was almost afraid to post about it (I'm a firm believer in jinxes), but you deserve a big thanks for shepherding this issue through Rynetory! Thank you!

Now to go complain about bakery's ads and hope you can work your magic again.

Rynetory2
07-05-17, 08:36 AM
I've just had 3 days in a row of 100% non-game-breaking ads! I was almost afraid to post about it (I'm a firm believer in jinxes), but you deserve a big thanks for shepherding this issue through Rynetory! Thank you!

Now to go complain about bakery's ads and hope you can work your magic again.

Oh goody, I am so happy to hear that your ads are working fine! That's excellent news! Thank you for sharing it with me and I am very glad to help. You are most welcome. :D If the ads in Restaurant Story are working fine now, thanks to the Dev team for their hard work, I'm pretty sure the ones in Bakery Story will soon be. Nevertheless I'll continue to follow up on that. Good to know one item off my checklist. :o

oroeomunroe
07-06-17, 10:37 AM
Oh goody, I am so happy to hear that your ads are working fine! That's excellent news! Thank you for sharing it with me and I am very glad to help. You are most welcome. :D If the ads in Restaurant Story are working fine now, thanks to the Dev team for their hard work, I'm pretty sure the ones in Bakery Story will soon be. Nevertheless I'll continue to follow up on that. Good to know one item off my checklist. :o

I tried an experiment of attempting to play ads on both RS and BS several times. 50% of the time (4 out of 8 tries on each), the ads worked, and I got free gems! The rest of the time, I kept getting ads for Crackle, which simply said processing after they finished playing and never awarded any gems, resulting in my having to close and restart the games to get rid of the "processing" message.

From what I can tell, the only ads that are causing trouble still are those for Crackle. Just thought you'd want to know before checking this issue off as done :)

Rynetory2
07-07-17, 02:02 AM
Thanks for your update and letting me know. Looks like it's back on my list. ;)

oroeomunroe
07-22-17, 06:20 PM
My ads have been completely working on RS and BS for the last few days!!!! Fingers crossed it keeps up :). Thanks Rynetory for spending so much time helping resolve this issue!

twospoons
08-14-17, 03:59 AM
Another endlessly processing ad--this time, it's all the sensodyne toothpaste ads (there are several in rotation) in both BS & RS.
37761. 37762. 37763

Thanks for any attention you can get for this!

Rynetory2
08-14-17, 07:02 AM
Another endlessly processing ad--this time, it's all the sensodyne toothpaste ads (there are several in rotation) in both BS & RS.

Thanks for any attention you can get for this!

Thank you very much for reporting this. Your screenshots are very helpful. :) I've passed in your feedback along with your screenshots.

twospoons
12-07-17, 01:12 PM
Hello all: could whatever fabulous fix that got applied to bakery story (Android) recently also make it into RS? I'm getting those ads that go to websites for 15 seconds, then you hit finish and it says "thanks for visiting great content" and you hit close and then it just cycles forever and you have to force stop. Examples below, thank you!

(sorry, the one with mixer is still attached but now I can't remember if it caused a problem or not)

hkmills
02-12-18, 07:00 AM
I am also unable to watch videos getting a message about video failed to load, try again later. Please Help!

1Dimpelss
05-23-18, 07:00 PM
There's an ad for um Overwatch league that's i don't know how many minutes long this is bs there is no timer for it just goes on and on and on. While working i let it play and it was 50 mins long tf.

Rynetory2
05-23-18, 09:10 PM
There's an ad for um Overwatch league that's i don't know how many minutes long this is bs there is no timer for it just goes on and on and on. While working i let it play and it was 50 mins long tf.

I've flagged this over. Thanks.

Merged to existing thread.

atenrazali
10-19-19, 05:09 AM
Hi.. My videos/ads in Restaurant Story not working. Error 'Sorry, the video failed to load.Please try again later'. Been trying many times. Anyone can help?

sayakafireblood
10-20-19, 08:27 PM
Hi.. My videos/ads in Restaurant Story not working. Error 'Sorry, the video failed to load.Please try again later'. Been trying many times. Anyone can help?

I'm having the same problem. Restaurant AND Bakery Story, since I've switched to a new device though (Galaxy S8 to S9+). The support doesnt want to help. The games have all permissions, everything is updated (android 9), tried re-installing them a few times, too.
I've also tried it on an old Galaxy S5 and it doesnt work there, either. Is it an "account transfer" problem?? I'm about to quit the games after many years entirely, because the goals aren't managable without the gem support anymore. At least not for me.

atenrazali
10-20-19, 09:26 PM
I'm having the same problem. Restaurant AND Bakery Story, since I've switched to a new device though (Galaxy S8 to S9+). The support doesnt want to help. The games have all permissions, everything is updated (android 9), tried re-installing them a few times, too.
I've also tried it on an old Galaxy S5 and it doesnt work there, either. Is it an "account transfer" problem?? I'm about to quit the games after many years entirely, because the goals aren't managable without the gem support anymore. At least not for me.

I'm new to Restaurant Story. This is my first time playing the game. In the beginning there was no issue to play the videos. After about 3 weeks playing this game then I'm dealing with this problem. Already tried re-installing them few times also.

Jezzril
10-22-19, 08:57 AM
I am also having the loading issue on a Note 10+ that I just got yesterday. I also have all permissions granted so there is a problem going on. Is this reported to support?

kooky panda
10-22-19, 10:21 AM
This is a known issue. I am merging this thread with the current bug thread.
Please give the names of the videos you are having issues with.

atenrazali
10-22-19, 10:20 PM

My Restaurant Story unable to play any videos to speed up cooking time and to collect free gems.

Kaboutertje01
10-23-19, 01:54 PM
Waarom krijg ik geen video's in Fashion Story? Ik krijg de videos wel.in Backery en Restaurant.

sayakafireblood
10-24-19, 12:04 PM
Exactly the same problem here, since I switched my device (both android 9 though) I can't watch any videos at all. Always get instantly "video failed to load". (Restaurant and bakery story)

Edit: sorry for some kind of double post I just saw my message was merged with this thread, too.

irene_poon
10-29-19, 03:31 AM
previously the situation is like this with my acc, when the mission near finish then only i can play the video a few times then currently i cant play any video at all with message video failed to load even when the mission is nearly finish.

morganrain11
11-02-19, 10:56 AM
Videos to get free gems aren't working and haven't for a few days now. Losing 10 gems a day because of it. Sent ticket and it got rejected. How long will it be this time before this gets fixed?

MommaMay4
11-10-19, 05:43 AM
The videos aren't loading. Is this something that's going to get fixed or is it going to be like the notifications and never get fixed?

andreab44
11-11-19, 04:59 PM
I have been having this problem as well. On both of my tablets and on both restaurant and bakery sorry and is very tiresome. I always get the sorry video failed to load message. This has been happening for around 2 weeks now and I'm sicky of it... please fix

MrBauns
11-14-19, 02:00 AM
Same issue here after I switched to my new device the S10

chef611
11-15-19, 09:32 PM
yes been happening for a couple days now,,,on both restaurant and bakery story....for some reason my nephew been getting that same msg since he downloaded the app on his tablet but was working on his phone,,,go figure

LisaLadybirD82
11-16-19, 01:33 PM
Now happening here after deleting cache:confused:

Lekkerbekken
11-16-19, 02:24 PM
Yes the same problem over here... I don't receive notifications also

Lekkerbekken
11-16-19, 02:29 PM
I still have same problem. No video and I don't recieve notifications

fawziaj
11-17-19, 10:51 AM
The vdos dont load and if I'm lucky one or 2 vdos play and I get the gems otherwise this option hasnt working since ages on my restaurant

Sammysimsville
11-17-19, 07:50 PM
Same as the others no luck with videos. Should we figure given it is the holidays they may not be fixed until after?

LisaLadybirD82
11-18-19, 07:33 AM
Same as the others no luck with videos. Should we figure given it is the holidays they may not be fixed until after?

Don't hold your breath:(

Sammysimsville
11-25-19, 03:38 PM
Maybe we will have a Christmas wish come true and have them back when black Friday specials start?

Topteen10
11-25-19, 06:04 PM
It happen to me too... On Android 9 watz guin on actually... Do we hv go to setting or what? Pls advice...

RAMENNOODLEZZ
11-26-19, 06:56 PM

I have been having this same problem for awhile now, I was really looking forward to collecting the gems for the upcoming Black Friday sale. I would say that I've missed out on about 200-300 gems by now. I'm so disappointed but what can I do? Please help me, thanks hun.

Sammysimsville
11-29-19, 07:38 AM
I think they are turned off, otherwise they would have been fixed a long time ago. Games need income, free gems now would reduce their income potential?

shymama8
12-03-19, 07:04 PM
Mine haven't shown up in months. I'm only able to view 3 ads per day, and it's to speed up the food cook time by two hours; the button for ads is gone. I used to be able to view a combination of 10 ads per day.

Grannyza
12-05-19, 02:02 PM
With me happens the same for 2 weeks I am mad

Grannyza
12-05-19, 02:10 PM
Same with my restaurant story videos don't load for some weeks that's very bad

grizzliesfan
12-07-19, 09:47 AM
I haven't been able to watch any ads for 2 weeks now :(

Pinkcupcakes_1970
12-09-19, 10:05 AM
My free gems videos will not download on restaurant story and bakery story for both me and my daughter on different devices. Please Help!! What can I do to fix this ?

Pinkcupcakes_1970
12-09-19, 02:01 PM
I tried repeatedly pressing download but it still didn't work x

Pinkcupcakes_1970
12-13-19, 11:48 AM
My free gems videos will still not download on restaurant story and bakery story for both mine and my daughter's accounts. If we can no longer get the videos why is the free gems icon still there? I don't even know how many gems I have now missed out on . Can anyone help me please

MystFaerie
12-15-19, 05:06 PM
videos for gems and speeding up cooking have not been working for a few weeks now for me also

Tasjrb19
12-18-19, 09:04 PM
Hi! Can someone help me? I have troubles with my free gems videos not working, and it's been over a week. I'm using Samsung phone.

okkimsm337
12-19-19, 06:30 PM
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;"><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">전 베이커리스토리 80레벨하고 레스토랑스토리를 깔았는데요 그때부터 2개 게임 모두 무료보석 주는 동영상 재생이 안되네요 여기 관리자에게도 몇번 이메일 보내도 업데이트 확인하라는 회신만 보내고 답답해요</font></font><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">전 베이커리스토리 80레벨하고 레스토랑스토리를 깔았는데요 그때부터 2개 게임 모두 무료보석 주는 동영상 재생이 안되네요 여기 관리자에게도 몇번 이메일 보내도 업데이트 확인하라는 회신만 보내고 답답해요</font></font>

okkimsm337
12-19-19, 06:32 PM
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;"><font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">전 한달이 지나도 아직도 무료보석이 작동이 안되요

okkimsm337
12-19-19, 08:19 PM
We're doing both restaurant stories. We're doing two bakeries, and fregems aren't working.

a1pauls
12-21-19, 08:29 PM
Also playing Bakery Story and Restaurant Story and I'm also unable to get videos to play so I can get free gems. What to do?

Viacake2
12-24-19, 05:43 PM
The video failed to load,this has been happening for a several weeks.i couldn't get the free gems.please help me,what i have to do?

MystFaerie
12-25-19, 07:36 AM
[b]is this ever going to be fixed?[b]

yayakanaya123
12-26-19, 01:25 AM
I also have the same problem

evangelina74
12-26-19, 06:15 AM
the video doesn’t work, please correct the mistake !! Now there’s a sale, and the players don’t have the opportunity to buy jewelry, why is there such an injustice? Someone gets free crystals, and someone doesn't

evangelina74
12-26-19, 06:17 AM
The problem with video and free crystals is not fixed

spigaou
01-04-20, 08:22 AM
Same problem since 2014 on RS "sorry, video failed to load, try again later" but it's working on BS.

Sammysimsville
01-08-20, 08:08 AM
There was a "free gem..." thread where a moderator commented "Hopefully they will return sometime in the future.." or words to the effect. I cannot find it to link to, my question is, has S8 decided to turn them off?

AnnirasSweets
01-08-20, 01:11 PM
There was a "free gem..." thread where a moderator commented "Hopefully they will return sometime in the future.." or words to the effect. I cannot find it to link to, my question is, has S8 decided to turn them off?

Here's a link to the RS thread on the s8 free gem videos: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101696-Missing-the-quot-free-gem-quot-icon

The long and short of it is that the Free Gem Videos are a promotional offer that come and go randomly. Some players have never received them, some have always had them and others see the offer only occasionally.

Sammysimsville
01-08-20, 03:25 PM
Here's a link to the RS thread on the s8 free gem videos: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101696-Missing-the-quot-free-gem-quot-icon

The long and short of it is that the Free Gem Videos are a promotional offer that come and go randomly. Some players have never received them, some have always had them and others see the offer only occasionally.

I was doing some reading and I "THINK" the ads were supplied through Unity. I read that most ads will not show in all areas unless they are setup to. In short, some ads are targeted and once you have seen them "x" amount of times they stop showing. This would go along with your statement "Some players have never received them, some have always had them and others see the offer only occasionally.". Example, I have the icon, but no ads come up. So I may be waiting on new ads to be added, which might or might not happen. However, not knowing for sure if they use Unity ads, this is all speculation. I did further testing (Beta tester in me lol) and older versions of RS do not show the icon for me, but my regular version does. Some may need to update?

Sammysimsville
01-18-20, 08:30 PM
Soooo 10 days no answers?

Paul__
01-18-20, 09:05 PM
The promotional features vary based on time and are only available to a limited amount of users.

Sammysimsville
01-19-20, 10:02 AM
The promotional features vary based on time and are only available to a limited amount of users.

The icon showing and not working is working as intended then?

kooky panda
01-21-20, 11:01 AM
The icon showing and not working is working as intended then?
There is an issue with some the videos playing. If you know the name of the one you are having issues with, please post here.

Sammysimsville
01-21-20, 09:40 PM
There is an issue with some the videos playing. If you know the name of the one you are having issues with, please post here.

I have the icon, but no matter how many times I tap, it always says video not working.

fawziaj
01-23-20, 11:49 AM
Why has this issue never been fixed on RS
On BS it works perfectly

Sb1957
01-30-20, 09:43 AM

I've been trying to use "watch ad to speed up" the recipes in RS and it doesn't function, this is happening since last year. In BS I have no problem.

Mummabear55
02-07-20, 04:51 PM

The same is happening with me...have uninstalled a few times but nothing changes....

Sammiibunnii
02-08-20, 07:57 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TLDR: video ads won't play for years, error message, want fixed, no customer support to solve it. Customer support system is a never ending loop of redirection: in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request.... help!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone

I have had RS for years (5 i think) and have never been able to play the video ads. I have always had the icon in the top right corner, but when i press it, or click to speed up cooking time by watching an ad, i am always greeted by the same error message:

"Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later"

I finally decided to contact support and found it NON EXISTENT...

I submitted a request for support and after filling out the form and submitting my ticket was met instantly with this automated response:

"Restaurant Story | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request. You may want to turn on automatic updates to ensure your app is automatically updated if our team is able to address your issue and release an update with bug fixes and improvements."

So i visited the forums... no luck there, no one can fix the problem, some people say to email support directly, so i did (support@storm8.com), and received this automated response:

"Your Ticket Has Not Been Received.

Support no longer receives support requests through email.

Please submit your request using our Request Form so we can assist you."

Around in a circle... i followed the link provided to submit a request just in case... i submitted a new request, and got the same automated response: visit the community forums...

So here i am... my video ads do not work and apparently the support system is a never ending loop of redirection... in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request....
Etc...

Any way to break through this loop? And get the issue fixed?

Let me know what you guys think...

Thanks

Sammysimsville
02-12-20, 10:49 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TLDR: video ads won't play for years, error message, want fixed, no customer support to solve it. Customer support system is a never ending loop of redirection: in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request.... help!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone

I have had RS for years (5 i think) and have never been able to play the video ads. I have always had the icon in the top right corner, but when i press it, or click to speed up cooking time by watching an ad, i am always greeted by the same error message:

"Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later"

I finally decided to contact support and found it NON EXISTENT...

I submitted a request for support and after filling out the form and submitting my ticket was met instantly with this automated response:

"Restaurant Story | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request. You may want to turn on automatic updates to ensure your app is automatically updated if our team is able to address your issue and release an update with bug fixes and improvements."

So i visited the forums... no luck there, no one can fix the problem, some people say to email support directly, so i did (support@storm8.com), and received this automated response:

"Your Ticket Has Not Been Received.

Support no longer receives support requests through email.

Please submit your request using our Request Form so we can assist you."

Around in a circle... i followed the link provided to submit a request just in case... i submitted a new request, and got the same automated response: visit the community forums...

So here i am... my video ads do not work and apparently the support system is a never ending loop of redirection... in game help -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request -> community forum -> email support -> submit a request....
Etc...

Any way to break through this loop? And get the issue fixed?

Let me know what you guys think...

Thanks

It has been like this for most of us for a while. No reason has been given. I figure they are turned off.

annalimanada
03-10-20, 08:45 AM
Since two days my videos arent loading. Can't watch video's to get gems :(

bigred5000
03-10-20, 10:03 PM
Video to speed up is not working pls fix ty

Allnitediner2
03-12-20, 02:38 AM
I want to know why i can't see the videos to get the diamonds

Lauralouandrews
03-12-20, 12:59 PM
I'm also having trouble accessing the videos could someone please fix this problem ortell me how

annalimanada
03-16-20, 11:40 AM
Still not working :(

sof69
03-16-20, 11:45 AM
I canot see the video. I world like to get more dimond. What happen ?

windwalker89
03-17-20, 11:26 PM
I am having same issues

MissShadyMadea
03-19-20, 01:21 AM
FREE GEMS:
This has been happening to me to, for about a week now.
OH DARN
Sorry, the video failed to load, please try again later.
Over & Over again.
If storm8 is reading our posts, will you please fix this issue? It would be greatly appreciated!

FollyBeach2014
03-19-20, 09:23 AM
FREE GEMS:
This has been happening to me to, for about a week now.
OH DARN
Sorry, the video failed to load, please try again later.
Over & Over again.
If storm8 is reading our posts, will you please fix this issue? It would be greatly appreciated!

Mine is not working either..
CHICKENnWAFFLES

Niki888
03-19-20, 12:23 PM
Same here. On Bakery Story AND Restaurant Story I cannot watch ads for gems. Support won't help me. Sent me to forum. HELP!!!

Niki888
03-19-20, 12:25 PM
Maybe try updating the game? Not sure how to do that.

Badjuju0923
03-19-20, 03:23 PM
Working on my second to third week. I have updated the game, contacted customer service (no help there) and was send to these fourms, Tickets were closed also and asked to come here for help. Gem system isnt working cycles with error message " Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later " after 1 min processing. Does the same for shortening watching videos for cooking food as well. ID: Badjuju09. If anyone can help Id be very greatful. (( Restaurant Story ))

rynojack
03-21-20, 04:59 AM
Videos still not working in RS. Anyway to fix them?

annalimanada
03-26-20, 08:43 AM
Two weeks later and still not working.

If you're not going to fix the problem, please remove the free gem icon so I wont get dissapointed every time I'm trying to watch a video.

And I'm NOT going to buy gems. EVER! Especially not during the coronavirus problem when people, like me, are without work and income.

BiaFarms
03-27-20, 09:33 PM
Videos also not working and haven't been for weeks. Also received message from customer support that case was closed and go to this forum. I see it's not helping anyone. Also, notifications no longer work for any of my team lava games.... can't get notified when food is ready. I have notifications turned on in settings!

Dreak666
03-31-20, 11:55 AM
I'm new too Restuarant story and its happening to me, I haven't even watched 1. Very annoying!

Chyna6969
03-31-20, 11:58 AM
I have been experiencing this on restaurant story as well for over 2 weeks. I reloaded the game, restarted my phone, nothing helps. Is there any resolution to this issue? I really use videos often to help me finish challenges on game. Ty

Monalisa1950
04-04-20, 07:10 PM
The free gems buttons always show oh darn sorry video fail to load ,can u fix this problem for me? Thks

ree2
04-08-20, 06:53 AM
There must be a lot of advertisers who aren't getting their ads seen. I also haven't had working videos for a couple of weeks.

Badjuju0923
04-08-20, 02:19 PM

This has been happening to me for months now. The customer services tickets (do not work) as they just send us here to fourms. Sadly no one seems to have fix for this (sad face) Since I use to use the gems everyday to save up for fun things. If you ever find a fix. Please let us know xoxo

mliz081
04-15-20, 11:39 AM
Videos r not working on bakery and restaurant story. Can u help me?

Buuuu12345
04-23-20, 11:15 PM
the ad has Stopped running, although there is an icon. And when I try to speed up cooking for viewing ads, it doesn't work either. This problem has been going on for at least a month. I reset the ad ID many times in the Google settings - it doesn't help.
Tell me what the problem is and can I fix it somehow?

momof2sweeties
05-01-20, 07:03 AM
Mine hadn't been working for a few months. I'm on android. I've sent countless emails and storm 8 don't care.

cutensweety
05-25-20, 11:21 PM
Strom 8 dont care of many Bugs :-(

67wallis
05-27-20, 05:57 AM
Happens to me too. I can?t watch the ads for free gems either, all I get is video failed to play, try later.

Dylan832
05-27-20, 09:49 PM
It’s still happening to me on my Android phone. This needs to seriously be fixed or removed if it’s not going to work anymore.

bliss91
05-31-20, 06:07 AM
The Free Gems videos are not working. They keep saying that it can’t load. Maybe we need a new update? Hope this can be fixed. Thanks.

sghsdchi
05-31-20, 06:15 AM
Sometimes this will happen to me too. Maybe we can ask Storm 8 what had happened?

sghsdchi
05-31-20, 05:47 PM
I think it was a bug

bliss91
06-04-20, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I am having the same issue with the gem videos. Storm8 needs to update this app.

prgirl91
06-08-20, 10:39 AM
Is the developer team even working on this? It seems to be happening for more than 3 years now, with many people complaining but no updates on it. :mad:

SPCE3U9
06-20-20, 07:28 PM
Me too... 😤🤬

Dinkay2
08-07-20, 01:20 AM
Kan ook geen video's kijken om gems te krijgen. Heb al meerdere berichten verstuurd maar krijg alleen te horen dat mijn ticket is verlopen. Graag zou ik hulp ontvangen om dit te oplossen.

Paul__
08-07-20, 01:29 AM
Have you tried force closing your game? It should help. If not, just wait a little and try to watch the video again, that usually works for me!

IrishMustang93
08-13-20, 11:20 PM
Have you tried force closing your game? It should help. If not, just wait a little and try to watch the video again, that usually works for me!

What do you mean by "force Closing the Game"??

Paul__
08-13-20, 11:43 PM
What do you mean by "force Closing the Game"??

It pretty much reloads the game.

If you are on iOS here is how to force close:

Device with Home Button:
Double click the home button
Swipe up on the Restuarant Story app

Device without Home Button:
Swipe up halfway and pause
Swipe up on the Restaurant Story app

reba000
08-25-20, 05:19 PM
I've noticed the videos to speed up the cooking won't work lately but for me. the error message I get is, "sorry the video can't load right now. Please try again". I'm running on LG stylo 4 Android.
I thought about uninstalling the games and reinstall??!!

Paul__
08-25-20, 11:23 PM
I've noticed the videos to speed up the cooking won't work lately but for me. the error message I get is, "sorry the video can't load right now. Please try again". I'm running on LG stylo 4 Android.
I thought about uninstalling the games and reinstall??!!

You can try to force close the game in the app manager.

prgirl91
09-17-20, 07:50 AM

"Force closing" the game hasn't worked for me. I get like ONE gem every few days, then it's back to the error message.

kat8rose
10-21-20, 03:35 PM
Mine is still not working, years now. Is s8 working on this? Frustrating

Lon726
11-28-20, 05:00 PM
YES FRUSTRATING! WHY HAVE A GAME THAT DOESN'T WORK?
I say this as a long time player, please fix and not ignore us!

teelog
02-18-21, 09:34 AM
My videos haven't loaded for over a year now. Is there ever going to be a fix for it. And why is it only on restaurant story.

Chyna6969
11-02-21, 05:16 AM

Hi,

Years ago when I played on my samsung/android phone the videos always worked and then I could complete challenges better. For the past 2 years, the option to play videos to speed cooking times stopped. I haven't been able to finish challenges in forever. That option really helped me out. It is frustrating I can't use that benefit anymore just because I use an android device.

Chyna6969
11-02-21, 05:19 AM
If your using an android device or Samsung, the option to play videos to speed cooking will not work. It hasn't worked for me in years. It used to when I first started playing super long time ago. Now it doesn't because I use an android device to play on. I still play the game because I like it so much, but I can never complete any challenges anymore without that little benefit to help me.

Dancemom79
06-01-22, 07:09 AM
I am on Android and the videos have never worked.

mstormyrose786
07-02-22, 03:42 AM
Thanks to everyone for the info. I would contribute, but I have to come here just to know what's going on

Those videos don't work for me, either. They did some years ago, though

moimoina
07-02-22, 06:21 PM
Same here. I can no longer watch videos to give me free gems or lessen the time to cook the food. Like you I'm an Android user.

ree2
07-03-22, 08:42 AM
Same here. I can no longer watch videos to give me free gems or lessen the time to cook the food. Like you I'm an Android user.

On my Android it no longer gives me the "free gem" offer on the upper right side - this stopped after I reached a certain level, several years ago and I think it's normal.

However, it still "offers" the 2-hr recipe reduction on ALL recipes. But then... doesn't load the video. It hasn't loaded the ad since about 2019ish. Android user complained on this forum at that time but it's never been fixed.

Also frustrating about this is when I'm building recipes sometimes I accidently press the "watch" button and it tries to play the video. So I have to wait 10 to 12 seconds just for it to tell me it won't load. Annoying. It just steals my time. Sometimes I sign in on my Ipad just to get my 3, free, 2-hr recipes out of the way so I don't get that annoying option/12 second- delay while playing on my android. At least for 24 hrs. (It renews after 24 hrs).

So... yea...I sign into my accounts on my
Ipad in order to use the free recipe option. HOWEVER... on my ipad it isn't offered on GOAL recipes, lol, where it always used to be on Android. Even side goal recipes , it's rarely offered. So I can only use it on non goal recipes which is useless for helping reach goal. (Helps with coin though). So again I'm using it while on the iPad only to prevent that 12 second game delay/false ad-load when on my Android cell. Clear as mud?

[Removed]

On a side note, there are other things that work differently on the iPad that make game-play much better. Like when I'm checking "my gifts" to see how many parts I've collected the iPad shows the most recently received gifts/parts/food, first on the menu. Android shows the most recently received parts, last... so I have to scroll through some 80 or 90 pages (and growing) to get to the end just to see my recently received parts. This sucks when I'm checking on basic parts to see which I need to collect... which I need to ask for from neighbors etc. I now make it a mission NEVER to leave excess new parts on my menu. I always build goal ovens (even after goal) and collect the parts just enough to build... JUST so that there are no excess parts in my menu and to reduce the scroll time.

Sending gifts is also way way way easier on the apple devices vs Android devices. It's one of several reasons why I no longer play with neighbors. (My various other accounts are my neighbors).

bobbiem629
10-15-22, 02:22 PM
I don?t get the option to watch a video to speed up cooking at all on RS. I do on BS. I get the option when I open the game after a long exit, to watch an ad for 2x coins. This does NOT work in RS. I?ve wasted so much time watching videos hoping and nothing.. however, this works fine for me in BS.. same device.. frustrating, especially since RS yields way less coins and I?d so hard to make money.

ktwhoopi
04-21-23, 05:03 PM
I love how I click the video link to get two times the money I?ve earned on my Restaurant and it says ?video failed to load?.

But then I start playing the game, it immediately opens a random ad that I don?t want to see and I have to close the game to get rid of it. 🙄

Really great

MamaFoodie
09-05-23, 02:59 AM
The videos to speed up cooking are not working in restaurant story.