PDA

View Full Version : Feature request: Rotation

Unregistered
08-16-10, 01:23 PM
Why aren't we able to rotate factory and giant park?
Citys would be much nicer and prettyer with that option!
Please give us that !

Also would be nice to rotate items in all 4 directions not just south and east. Buildings have back also. Visualy it would be perfect to have that option. 

this has nothing to do with rotation but would be nice to have some people on streets. You could put some people on sidewalk of roads, on windows, on pool, in park etc. I would add people to some items we can buy now but would leave a chance to people to buy for example same park with and without people. Same with road, buildings etc.

I have more ideas, this is for now 

Unregistered
08-16-10, 05:32 PM
yes! We need more rotation...without it the large parks are nothing but boring duplicates, and I won't put houses on the other sides of the block because their front doors face the backyards.

Unregistered
08-16-10, 06:16 PM
Much appreciated. I was just about to suggest this same feature before reading this post!!!

Underegistered
08-17-10, 12:31 AM
Yes, two rotation options may work for many of the more unique buildings but residences need at least three to create blocks and col-du-sacs. Also, much of the tileset clashes to the point where large parks, churches and what have you only really look right when surrounded by roads due to odd shades of grass and visible borders.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 01:37 AM
I can only bring up the move or sell buttons. Is there rotation?

Unregistered
08-17-10, 05:54 AM
I'm wondering why some houses won't rotate at all. Glitch?

Unregistered
08-17-10, 05:55 AM
I can only bring up the move or sell buttons. Is there rotation?

In the EDIT menu if you select a building there will be two buttons that pop up - one to rotate and one to inventory.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 05:56 AM
Yes, two rotation options may work for many of the more unique buildings but residences need at least three to create blocks and col-du-sacs. Also, much of the tileset clashes to the point where large parks, churches and what have you only really look right when surrounded by roads due to odd shades of grass and visible borders.

Yes....not getting the different shades of grass. Makes putting the houses side by side kinda ghastly, doesn't it?

Underegistered
08-18-10, 03:09 AM
Yes....not getting the different shades of grass. Makes putting the houses side by side kinda ghastly, doesn't it?

It sure does, you can see why so many players just give up the ghost and fill their entire cities with back to back buildings to clean and nothing else.

Midnight Nightngale
08-18-10, 12:23 PM
I totally think your right! And Don't you think they should do that to farm story too? And on farm story they have inventory to help move things around? Who's with me?!?!

Hawk 8
08-18-10, 12:45 PM
I agree that all items should have four way rotation.

Unregistered
08-18-10, 03:12 PM
It sure does, you can see why so many players just give up the ghost and fill their entire cities with back to back buildings to clean and nothing else.
Exactly! There's no point to building nice cities when nothing but houses and businesses can be cleaned!