PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow pops don't work on other rainbow pops, or on blasters

VersaceMorrow
01-10-17, 02:07 PM
When a rainbow pop is used on another rainbow pop, it is supposed to blast the entire screen. Also, when a rainbow pop hits a blaster, it is supposed to turn all pieces of that color into the same kind of blaster and detonate all of them on the entire board. This function is not working when I buy or use a rainbow pop from my collection at the bottom of the screen and apply it to another rainbow pop or blaster. Please let me know if this is a bug for everyone or am I doing something wrong.

Meowmeowbeans
01-10-17, 02:33 PM
The Special Treats you create in-game (or receive in-game already loaded on the board) are different from the boosts you can exchange Gems for. You won't be able to combine a Boost with a Special Treat, but you can combine Special Treats with each other.

Hope that helps!

VersaceMorrow
01-11-17, 06:41 AM
The Special Treats you create in-game (or receive in-game already loaded on the board) are different from the boosts you can exchange Gems for. You won't be able to combine a Boost with a Special Treat, but you can combine Special Treats with each other.

Hope that helps!

Well it helps explain but doesn't seem fair I guess....that the free treats are more powerful than the boosts you have to buy with gems. If you spend gems on something it should be just as powerful.