PDA

View Full Version : Forces of Nature - Stage Event!

[S8] Regina
01-10-17, 11:34 AM
Information provided by members on this thread:

Regina;1385514']Auto starts on 1/12/17 at 10:30 am.

ohhh nooo...this version dosen't work for me:mad::mad::mad: How am I gonna do this,it shouts down every second.that's why I hardly play bingo because the easyest challange I need to check it out at least 15 time if it's registerd... I really hate you right now.
i hope I can menage this somehow........... uffffffff

OK this are the chapters for high level 91- 200 I hope this is correct...be awere,anything can happen.....

Forces of Nature

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (7). (Skip: 16Gold)
2. Breed a Blue Type with a Red Type Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
3. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 30Gold)
Prize: 1 Ignis Favor

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Earth and Sky. (Skip: 20Gold)
2. Complete Round 7 of the Tournament to earn a Hot Flame. (Skip: 95Gold)(Prize: 1 Ignis Favor )
3. Craft your Ignis Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 4,000Firapples

Chapter 3 (4 Acts)

1. Hatch your Ignis Dragon. (Skip: 7Gold)
2. Complete 1 Fire and Water. (Skip: 10Gold)
3. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
4. Craft a Wind Chime . (Skip: 24Gold20px)
Prize: 8Map30px

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

1. Complete Round 14 of the Tournament to earn an Earth Stone. (Skip: 95Gold)
2. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30Gold)
3. Hatch a Life Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
4. Complete 1 Fire and Water. (Skip: 10Gold)
Prize: 5,000Firapples

Chapter 5 (5 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon. (Skip: 45Gold)
2. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 80Gold)
3. Breed a Yellow Type with a Green Type Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
4. Complete Round 22 of the Tournament to earn a Flowing Water. (Skip: 105Gold)
5. Craft and Decorate with 4 Burning Rivers (Skip: 48Gold)
Prize: 17 Burning Rivers

Chapter 6 (6 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon. (Skip: 45Gold)
2. Plant Firapples (7). (Skip: 16Gold)
3. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 150Gold)
4. Harvest Pumpwings (6). (Skip: 60Gold)
5. Complete Round 30 of the Tournament to earn an Airy Wind. (Skip: 105Gold)
6. Craft and Decorate with a United AltarUnited Altar. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 1 Impetus Dragon

[S8] Regina
01-10-17, 11:34 AM
FORCES OF NATURE STAGE EVENT!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS 2.5+/Android 2.5.0.1+

https://imgur.com/ge0al0s.png

19sparkles96
01-10-17, 11:37 AM
Nice

amerirish
01-10-17, 11:44 AM
Prize Dragons:

Impetus (grand prize)
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Elemental Purple Blue
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Ignis Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Elemental Red
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Florr06
01-10-17, 11:48 AM
New Element dragons! Yay! :)
I actually thought about skipping the next Tales event to build my food supply back up, but as there's only 2 dragons the food requirement should be lower.

amerirish
01-10-17, 11:55 AM
New Element dragons! Yay! :)
I actually thought about skipping the next Tales event to build my food supply back up, but as there's only 2 dragons the food requirement should be lower.

Technically it's just one dragon to be fed since one of them is the Grand Prize and not involved in the actual tasks :D

Florr06
01-10-17, 11:57 AM
Technically it's just one dragon to be fed since one of them is the Grand Prize and not involved in the actual tasks :D

Yep, that's what I meant, 2 dragons so only 1 to feed ;)

lenasdinner
01-10-17, 11:58 AM
ohhh nooo...this version dosen't work for me:mad::mad::mad: How am I gonna do this,it shouts down every second.that's why I hardly play bingo because the easyest challange I need to check it out at least 15 time if it's registerd... I really hate you right now.
i hope I can menage this somehow........... uffffffff

OK this are the chapters for high level 91- 200 I hope this is correct...be awere,anything can happen.....

Forces of Nature

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (7). (Skip: 16Gold)
2. Breed a Blue Type with a Red Type Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
3. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

2. Complete Round 7 of the Tournament to earn a Hot Flame. (Skip: 95Gold)(Prize: 1 Ignis Favor )

Chapter 3 (4 Acts)

4. Craft a Wind Chime . (Skip: 24Gold20px)
Prize: 8Map30px

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

Chapter 5 (5 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon. (Skip: 45Gold)

Chapter 6 (6 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon. (Skip: 45Gold)
2. Plant Firapples (7). (Skip: 16Gold)
3. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 150Gold)
6. Craft and Decorate with a United AltarUnited Altar. (Skip: 24Gold)

Levels 41-90

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (6). (Skip: 8Gold)
2. Breed a Blue Type with a Red Type Dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)
3. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 2 (3 Acts)

Chapter 3 (4 Acts)

4. Craft a Wind Chime. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 8Map

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

Chapter 5 (5 Acts)

1. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon. (Skip: 30Gold)
5. Craft and Decorate with 2 Burning Rivers (Skip: 48Gold)

Chapter 6 (6 Acts)

1. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon. (Skip: 30Gold)
2. Plant Firapples (6). (Skip: 8Gold)
3. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 13. (Skip: 225Gold)
6. Craft and Decorate with a United Altar. (Skip: 24Gold)

Levels 15-40

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Breed a Blue Type with a Red Type Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

2. Harvest Pumpwings (4). (Skip: 40Gold)
Prize: 2,500Firapples

Chapter 3 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (5). (Skip: 8Gold)
2. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45Gold)(Prize: 1 Ignis Favor)
Prize: 8Map

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

3. Craft and Decorate with 2 Burning Rivers (Skip: 24Gold)
4. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
Prize: 12 Burning Rivers

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Fire and Water. (Skip: 10Gold)
2. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 6. (Skip: 20Gold)(Prize: 4,500Firapples)
3. Craft and Decorate with a Wind Chime . (Skip: 24Gold)
4. Hatch a Life Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
Prize: 1 United Altar

Chapter 6 (5 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (5). (Skip: 8Gold)
2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with a Red Type Dragon. (Skip: 30Gold)
3. Harvest Pumpwings (5). (Skip: 50Gold)
4. Craft and Decorate with a second Wind Chime . (Skip: 24Gold)
5. Raise your Ignis Dragon to Level 9. (Skip: 85Gold)

amerirish
01-10-17, 12:31 PM
Can Regina, Kooky Panda or FlatFoot please let us know when this will auto-start? Thanks! :D

ETA: Seeing the "Complete Round 30 of the Tournament...." there in Chapter 6, I'm really not starting until I have to :(

lenasdinner
01-10-17, 12:35 PM
OMG do you see people ch 5 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon and ch6 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon
tournament is on,40 rounds,I hope it's not gonna be a hard one like it sounds.....

jaymieb2
01-10-17, 12:53 PM
Holy cr@p! You have to finish 30 rounds of a 40 round tournament to complete the Tale! (Or spend a pile of gold!)

Breed this, hatch that... Not starting without a Life dragon. Need everything set up so I don't mess this up. The grand prize is the most beautiful dragon that I have ever seen!

lenasdinner
01-10-17, 01:05 PM
can't decide should I start this right away or maybe a wait a day or two....:confused:

starship412
01-10-17, 01:06 PM
If the Terra Dragon is any indication of how the rest of the element dragons are in the battle arena then we have a treat. I used my level 4 Terra against level 14 dragons in the arena and he beat all 3 with less than 3 attacks.

katali119
01-10-17, 01:10 PM
How does this work with the arena does anyone know? When it says I have to have beaten the 7 or whatever dragon in the tournament, does it count if I did it 2 days prior? What about the having to win 3 battles with purple, do I have to do that right then or does it count if I did it over the last 3 days for example? Anyone know?

jaymieb2
01-10-17, 01:12 PM
If I complete the tournament before starting the Tale, will I still get credit for all my tournament battles? Or will I just be stuck?

katali119
01-10-17, 01:18 PM
If I complete the tournament before starting the Tale, will I still get credit for all my tournament battles? Or will I just be stuck?
Exactly!! Someone tell us please :)

813vv
01-10-17, 01:20 PM
can't decide should I start this right away or maybe a wait a day or two....:confused:
Same here... ;(

lenasdinner
01-10-17, 01:31 PM
if you pass rounds that are required for dragon tale,it will count later.so that means even if you finish tournament before you start a tale it will count also.this is based on dragon tale we had once before just like this one with tournaments,so go on with the tournament it will be easyer to complete dragon tale.

on the logical point of wiew it says WIN 3 BATTLE ARENA,so that means...when we will have to battle with purple type and Ignis dragon,I think we will have to do at that moment when act starts,it will not count battles that you won before.

this is what I think,so I'm starting later for the first time ever in DT.

katali119
01-10-17, 01:33 PM
Thankyou Lenasdinner, I hope you are right. And that none of us get stuck at awkward moments in the tournament that make the tales impossible. Wishing us all good fortune and easy battling!

DR0G0N
01-10-17, 01:52 PM
Hmm...I feel like I should start this just b/c tournaments seems harder when it gets closer to the end date. Or is this just a myth?

frenchmarketgirl
01-10-17, 02:28 PM
OMG do you see people ch 5 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with a Purple Type Dragon and ch6 Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Ignis Dragon
tournament is on,40 rounds,I hope it's not gonna be a hard one like it sounds.....

This is getting insane, we're beyond ridiculous. I honestly didn't expect Storm 8 to pull this on us.

byteme77
01-10-17, 02:48 PM
Holy cr@p! You have to finish 30 rounds of a 40 round tournament to complete the Tale! (Or spend a pile of gold!)

Breed this, hatch that... Not starting without a Life dragon. Need everything set up so I don't mess this up. The grand prize is the most beautiful dragon that I have ever seen!

Bit like Fantasy story this one grrr next Fantasy story will prob do it dragon story style

WindShepherd
01-10-17, 03:20 PM
I'm still not clear about which parts of the battles you can do ahead of time, and which you can't. Obviously if it says to win 3 battles with a particular fighter, that has to be done at the moment. But when it says "Complete round 7", can that be done ahead of time? I really would hate to have to wait to begin the tournament.

chuckyt888
01-10-17, 03:38 PM
They'll reap what they sow on this one. Must be already or we wouldn't see players needing to win 3 battles w/ a purple and 3 battles with the new dragon in conjunction w/ a 40 rd tournament. It's another attempt at forcing gold spending.

Unfortunately it just keeps getting worse. Anyone remember the old fun days?

maryamhjm
01-10-17, 03:54 PM
Do we not earn the dark one stones this Tournament. Did they stop it? I have 23 of 35.

frenchmarketgirl
01-10-17, 04:07 PM
They'll reap what they sow on this one. Must be already or we wouldn't see players needing to win 3 battles w/ a purple and 3 battles with the new dragon in conjunction w/ a 40 rd tournament. It's another attempt at forcing gold spending.

Barely... It's fading faster and faster.

Exeroth
01-10-17, 04:10 PM
I'm still not clear about which parts of the battles you can do ahead of time, and which you can't. Obviously if it says to win 3 battles with a particular fighter, that has to be done at the moment. But when it says "Complete round 7", can that be done ahead of time? I really would hate to have to wait to begin the tournament.

If a DT ever specifies a specific round, you can complete it before you have reached that goal/chapter. Sometimes decor can be crafted ahead of time as well, but this does not always work so be careful. As far as miscellaneous (non-specified/no-tournament-required) arena rounds and harvesting/planting crops are concerned; it must be done when the goal says to.
To reiterate: If a goal says 'complete Round X,' it can be done ahead of time. If it says 'Complete X arena rounds,' it must be done when you have reached that goal.
I hope this clears everything up, good luck in the Tales everyone ^_^

WindShepherd
01-10-17, 04:38 PM
Thanks, Exeroth, you made it very clear.

sleepygs
01-10-17, 05:08 PM
Ug. Like others I can't believe the whole, "win battles with a specific color" thing. This is exactly why I don't even try the bingo card! Yuk.

Thanks everyone for the great info and FF for the amazing dragons. (That I won't be getting!)

crashau
01-10-17, 05:11 PM

This is insane in a tournament! This is quickly becoming no fun.

starship412
01-10-17, 05:12 PM
Is the event going on? I don't have it on my game.

DR0G0N
01-10-17, 05:18 PM

Yup, just completed chapter 1 today (not sure if it's a smart move, but I feel like I need to get ahead on the tourney to do this DT). Btw, it was nice of you to offer help on the tourney (saw your other post on the tourney thread). Good luck to you as well~

Hawk1
01-10-17, 06:41 PM
Having to use particular types of dragons to battle in a tournament during dt is ridiculous, think I'll be skipping these events. Sighhhhhhh

busybee222
01-10-17, 08:03 PM
I am not sure if I read it right but battling with purpel and ignis dragon doesn't mention tournament? It just say battle arena so we can complete the tournament before the tales? And battling the normal arena with specific dragons? Hope someone from S8 can verify?

sophiensissi
01-10-17, 08:12 PM

My long time neighbor, who spent over $100 per month on the game, quit a couple weeks ago for this very reason. Seems like the necessity to pay to play is getting worse and the game isn't fun when you need to do something every day with no breaks. Hmmmm.. what to do?

Dragosle
01-10-17, 09:07 PM
I guess my thought was right on the last 2 elemental are from Dragon Tales.

Now I feel so relieved that I brought the Divine dragon during it debut sale back then. A very good Arena fighter with purple color :D

StefaninaFla
01-10-17, 09:23 PM
I don't have any hope for this one, I've never won a tournament.

mamabov
01-10-17, 09:50 PM
Didn't get second Ingush after round seven

mamabov
01-10-17, 09:54 PM
Didn't get second Ingush after round seven
Ingis 2 any way to get it back game flipped out got flame but not the second one to craft dragon 600 gold to buy really.....

lenasdinner
01-10-17, 10:29 PM

Don't know if you play on IOS how it works,but if you are on android you will have to play on newest version of Dragon Story holyday.older versions of the game dosent have this stage event.that's why Im so angry at the begining of this tread because this new versions chrases after 5 seconds and I'm hardly able to finish any tasc on first try..I really really hope this will work for me somehow........

rasike
01-10-17, 11:57 PM
This stage event seems to be very difficult. I was going to start it today, but I will wait at least one day. I want to be ready with the tournament before the day 5. I am sure it will be nearly impossible to finish the last rounds of the tournament using purple type dragon only. I do not want to pay 30 gold for each battle.

hungryres
01-11-17, 12:10 AM
i played on regular version of DS, and had no problem getting the pop up and tales scroll in my game. (have not updated to the latest version yet.)

re: ad video
last update on Restaurant story ( which is my first Storm8 game) finally got ad video to reduce cooking time.
i also hope this feature is coming to DS soon. tired of seeing comment on forum mentioning they can speed up time between battle for free as they have ad featuree

hungryres
01-11-17, 12:13 AM
when will the event autostart?
my pop up did not mention..

Hartoled
01-11-17, 09:56 AM
From the looks of the reviews, and dearth of low level players, gouging the players that they already have seems to take precedence over making the game more reliable and attractive. The weighting on the breeding has obviously changed with the implementation of the Adventure Leagues. It's become impossible to breed a new type of dragon without getting hundreds of junk eggs.

In the Leagues, I've gotten to where I just refresh if the requirement is to win multiple battles with a type, unless they are asking for Diamond, of which I have many upgraded, or Guardians.

I almost relish the low payout opportunities to breed with oddball dragons, just to break up the monotony of cranking out endless unwelcome Magic and Virtue dragons, or the hundredth Charm, Luck, Fuzzy or Coral that they ask for.

The boosts are nice, but too short-lived. I'm saving them for Leaderboards, for the most part. You can pile on some nice food supplies with them if you are in a bind and sweeten them up with some gold, though.

Asking for triple wins with a type in a Tournament\Tale scenario, is tragic and almost criminal, when you have to pay out 30 gold to get past a bottleneck and the whole thing starts out with a level 2 Immovable trouncing a level 12 Shaman.

lenasdinner
01-11-17, 10:34 AM
i played on regular version of DS, and had no problem getting the pop up and tales scroll in my game. (have not updated to the latest version yet.)

last update on Restaurant story ( which is my first Storm8 game) finally got ad video to reduce cooking time.
i also hope this feature is coming to DS soon. tired of seeing comment on forum mentioning they can speed up time between battle for free as they have ad featuree

yes,you are right, the original version of DS is updated when we got a bingo for the first time,I forgot about that.but for me that wasant very stable it chrashed all the time,so i played the game on tropical island normaly(no bingo there), 0 shoutdowns. so the latest version,Holiday witch one has bingo in it it's last one we had for update.even this one is not stable for me,but it was better than org DS version, but not so much any more.battleing is a really torture,I won round 10 today against Ember dragon like 4 times,game shouts down right when I got out of the arena,saves that I was in arena but not my win,thats loosing like 4 houers of gaming for nothing.I don't know how I'm gonna finish ch 5 and 6 with battles.

I just dowloaded original DS version again to see how it will go now...will see.

amerirish
01-11-17, 12:10 PM
For the love of all things scaly could someone PLEASE let us know when this event will Auto Start? :(

Aly_10
01-11-17, 12:22 PM
I guess my thought was right on the last 2 elemental are from Dragon Tales.

Now I feel so relieved that I brought the Divine dragon during it debut sale back then. A very good Arena fighter with purple color :D
I think you can use any dragon that has purple in it. if you have 2 type color one with purplke or 3 type with a purple it should be alrite. it did not say use solid purple. hope this makes sense... good luck to you all. i'll start when dt auto starts for me.

[S8] Regina
01-11-17, 12:27 PM
For the love of all things scaly could someone PLEASE let us know when this event will Auto Start? :(

Auto starts on 1/12/17 at 10:30 am.

belarica
01-11-17, 12:34 PM

Thank you

amerirish
01-11-17, 12:53 PM

Thank you so much Regina!! :)

lenasdinner
01-11-17, 12:59 PM
You Rock!!!

Thanx a lot!!

puppyzt
01-11-17, 02:12 PM
Don't know if you play on IOS how it works,but if you are on android you will have to play on newest version of Dragon Story holyday.older versions of the game dosent have this stage event.that's why Im so angry at the begining of this tread because this new versions chrases after 5 seconds and I'm hardly able to finish any tasc on first try..I really really hope this will work for me somehow........

Same here. I'm thinking not take this DT due to crashes on new version. I'm playing on tropical version and tournament is fine, round 10 at the moment. It's true that just one dragon to evolve, but just to know that battles are the main object make me think that glitch or crash will increase my frustattion.

katali119
01-11-17, 02:23 PM
Anyone know how many unity charms mid level players need?

lenasdinner
01-11-17, 03:34 PM
Same here. I'm thinking not take this DT due to crashes on new version. I'm playing on tropical version and tournament is fine, round 10 at the moment. It's true that just one dragon to evolve, but just to know that battles are the main object make me think that glitch or crash will increase my frustattion.

I downloaded original version DS,and I can say that is much better than before and more better than Holiday version.I can finish the tasks that are needed in time.tryed with bingo and it works,all battles are saved like it should.
you can try it too so maybe it will work for you too.

lenasdinner
01-11-17, 03:48 PM
I just now updated #8 for mid and low level,so maybe you should look there.

puppyzt
01-11-17, 03:56 PM
I downloaded original version DS,and I can say that is much better than before and more better than Holiday version.I can finish the tasks that are needed in time.tryed with bingo and it works,all battles are saved like it should.

Thanks, I'll try.

wookiee77
01-11-17, 04:17 PM
Wow, it's not enough that they continue to tie in events to tournaments and force people to win high levels, but now they are specifying that you need to win battles with a specific colour?!? Can things get any more crooked? I have to say that I am getting more and more disappointed with these blatant grabs for gold...

wookiee77
01-11-17, 04:23 PM
From the looks of the reviews, and dearth of low level players, gouging the players that they already have seems to take precedence over making the game more reliable and attractive. The weighting on the breeding has obviously changed with the implementation of the Adventure Leagues. It's become impossible to breed a new type of dragon without getting hundreds of junk eggs.

In the Leagues, I've gotten to where I just refresh if the requirement is to win multiple battles with a type, unless they are asking for Diamond, of which I have many upgraded, or Guardians.

I almost relish the low payout opportunities to breed with oddball dragons, just to break up the monotony of cranking out endless unwelcome Magic and Virtue dragons, or the hundredth Charm, Luck, Fuzzy or Coral that they ask for.

The boosts are nice, but too short-lived. I'm saving them for Leaderboards, for the most part. You can pile on some nice food supplies with them if you are in a bind and sweeten them up with some gold, though.

Asking for triple wins with a type in a Tournament\Tale scenario, is tragic and almost criminal, when you have to pay out 30 gold to get past a bottleneck and the whole thing starts out with a level 2 Immovable trouncing a level 12 Shaman.

I'm curious to see if this has affected their numbers of participants and gold sales as surely they wouldn't be making it so much harder and forcing people to burn Gold if it wasn't working in their favour...

ahomeforme
01-11-17, 05:50 PM
In order to juggle between Adventure League and Tales, I'm playing DS with a notebook n pencil beside me.... *scratches head* Am I still "playing a game" or has this become a full-time job?

Hartoled
01-11-17, 06:36 PM
In order to juggle between Adventure League and Tales, I'm playing DS with a notebook n pencil beside me.... *scratches head* Am I still "playing a game" or has this become a full-time job?

I know, really. Always verify, to the best of your ability, what you have in the roost, and maybe let that egg rest there until the next bingo card, in case you get lucky and need it. The darned thing often seems to want the exact dragon that I just put in the nest a few minutes earlier. Not much fun to have to plan every click ahead of time, right down to odd plantings in the farms.

I'm no expert, I just state my observations and impressions. It's really gotten down to tedium endured for rewards that you can't even develop, exploit, or enjoy, because there is always a new task taking up time, gold, and resources.

Bright side...What I swear was a random fail at breeding a Black Ice this morning, mysteriously changed to 19 hours when I set it out on the nest this evening. Can't complain about getting a possible triple type...no way.

DR0G0N
01-11-17, 08:39 PM
So, I just hatch my Ignis dragon and his name was Windborn...I guess he's a big fan of the Air element, Impetus; that he dedicated his name to it.

ahomeforme
01-12-17, 07:53 AM
I know, really. Always verify, to the best of your ability, what you have in the roost, and maybe let that egg rest there until the next bingo card, in case you get lucky and need it. The darned thing often seems to want the exact dragon that I just put in the nest a few minutes earlier. Not much fun to have to plan every click ahead of time, right down to odd plantings in the farms.

I'm no expert, I just state my observations and impressions. It's really gotten down to tedium endured for rewards that you can't even develop, exploit, or enjoy, because there is always a new task taking up time, gold, and resources.

Bright side...What I swear was a random fail at breeding a Black Ice this morning, mysteriously changed to 19 hours when I set it out on the nest this evening. Can't complain about getting a possible triple type...no way.

I am in the Gold League now and would really like to remain in it, even though many times having finished very closely to being demoted to Silver League. Have to keep on reminding myself to just let it go and climb back up in the future. As it is, I've only manage to accumulate 9 tickets, certainly a loooong way from being able to exchange them for any dragons at all. I almost didn't get Aqua at the World Event. I sure hope I can complete this tale now. But rather pessimistic because of the new goal of reaching certain level of tourney. In FFS, I had long stopped trying to finish Storybook Adventure because of the same requirement. Just can never go that far in tourney.

ToshiNoMiya
01-12-17, 11:52 AM
This is seriously RIDICULOUS, as it would take over 500 gold just to skip the flaming freaking forsaken battles that are pretty much impossible to do unless one has a large number of L15 dragons. (Since the battle system is totally screwed in favour of the game side dragons.)

Come on, S8, make it so that it's at least reasonably possible to do the event for an average player!

I really used to love Dragon Story, but with this current back to back eventing, it's sadly more like a full time job and not much fun anymore for someone who'd like to collect all possible dragons.

FieldsLikeB
01-12-17, 12:06 PM
I played this up to Ignis. Sorry Storm8, I've got ZERO willingness to mess up my Tourney to play through with a purple dragon. This is why I do not play Fantasy Forest.

This is not sour grapes, by the way, I'll continue to play as long as you do not mess up my tournaments. I love those.

As it stands now I participate in Tournaments and WE and attempt LB milestones.

I used to spend about 100 on DS in a month participating effectively in all aspects. Now I spend 24.99 a month on average.

I'm not just one person statistically anyone speaking to such things speaks for 100 silent people.google it.

You guys have made your game a chore.

amerirish
01-12-17, 12:08 PM
Does anyone have a good combo for the Red/Blue pairing in Chapter 1? The standard Water/Fire combo has only 4 outcomes but they are 20 hour, 16 hour and (2) 11 hour fails for me :(

Never mind; I used Fire/Water and got the 16 hour fail :(

katali119
01-12-17, 12:15 PM
This is seriously RIDICULOUS, as it would take over 500 gold just to skip the flaming freaking forsaken battles that are pretty much impossible to do unless one has a large number of L15 dragons. (Since the battle system is totally screwed in favour of the game side dragons.)

Come on, S8, make it so that it's at least reasonably possible to do the event for an average player!

I really used to love Dragon Story, but with this current back to back eventing, it's sadly more like a full time job and not much fun anymore for someone who'd like to collect all possible dragons.

I don't really understand this. I have literally no level 15 dragons, but I have completed the last 2 tournaments with very little problem. The battle system is really in favour of players, otherwise you could never beat level 20 dragons, as we can't go above level 15.

rasike
01-12-17, 01:58 PM
What dragon should I have for completing Earth and Sky on the second day? I sent my Magic dragon to the food quest, as always, so I can not check that, and I will start the second day tomorrow.

katali119
01-12-17, 02:09 PM
What dragon should I have for completing Earth and Sky on the second day? I sent my Magic dragon to the food quest, as always, so I can not check that, and I will start the second day tomorrow.
Air dragon

EmmaLedger95
01-12-17, 02:27 PM

Agree 100%. Newer players don't quite understand how much our game has changed for the worse in the years we've been playing it. Leaving a game we've put so much time, energy, and many times money into shouldn't have to be an option. Trying to play only the events that appeal to us, or that we have time for, is slowly becoming impossible as everything is now being tied together. I don't understand the rationale behind this, other than of course trying to force us to pay. The money needed to skip certain parts of Tales has also gone up quite a bit :/

katali119
01-12-17, 02:37 PM
I played this game 3.5 years ago. On Android. I went back and looked at my old account the other day. Oddly, it showed up exactly as it had been all that time ago, none of the updated bits. I had 6 of the biggest farms, no dawntree, none of the expanded island bits (turns out I was level 97) no mines, no bingo no battle arena. I had loads of level 10 dragons, 97 million coins, 450,000 food. I had nothing to do with the dragons. Some of the new bits had started to come out on apple, which is why I stopped playing as I was despairing of them ever coming out on android. It was easy to quit playing. It was a fairly boring game.. There was nothing to do once you had the dragons. So you may see things changing for the worse, but I can assure you coming back to it a few months ago, it's a much different game than it was back then. I prefer it, so I'm going to keep playing it while I keep liking it. If I stop liking it again, I'll stop playing it again.

rasike
01-12-17, 03:02 PM
Air dragon

Thank you very much! I was afraid it might be a dragon I don't have.

kooky panda
01-12-17, 03:03 PM
Guys, the thread is starting to get off topic. Please keep your posts and discussions to the In game event.

Thanks

ozigal
01-12-17, 03:29 PM
I am disappointed that we now have to fight battles with a particular colour dragon in DT especially tied in when a tournament is occurring. Wonder what bright spark thought that would be a good idea.Surely it is enough to use that tactic in the bingo events but to cross contaminate DT. I am trying hard to get through the tourny b4 I get to that part of the tales but don't like my chances.. Apart from the money side of the business can't they just leave one aspect of the game as it was. We all know the battles amp up during a tournament . Back to battling.

Hartoled
01-12-17, 03:44 PM
The Tournament seems pretty evenhanded to me. The only ones I've had problems with, so far, was the Immovable and the Dueler. I just did level 16, the Tropic Tide Ultra 13 with a Quartz level 6, in one shot...still a long way to go.

puppyzt
01-12-17, 08:18 PM

Nope, 9th time that fight against rain.. and crash. Can't plant without glitches. Mmhh sad. Well at least I get ignis dragon.

jacksusa
01-12-17, 08:41 PM
I am disappointed that we now have to fight battles with a particular colour dragon in DT especially tied in when a tournament is occurring. Wonder what bright spark thought that would be a good idea.Surely it is enough to use that tactic in the bingo events but to cross contaminate DT. I am trying hard to get through the tourny b4 I get to that part of the tales but don't like my chances.. Apart from the money side of the business can't they just leave one aspect of the game as it was. We all know the battles amp up during a tournament . Back to battling.
Totally love the point "what bright spark thought that would be a good idea!" LOVE IT!!!

leo2010leo
01-13-17, 05:52 AM
Well, I've just defeated Dee Sea, #26 of the Tournament. Now, tomorrow I'm supposed to win three battles with Purple type dragons. I've got good Purple dragons to defeat # 28, 30, 34 and 40. And the day after tomorrow we are supposed to use the new Ignis dragon for battle... Now, what should I do - try to finish the Tournament as soon as possible - or wait till tomorrow, so that I am sure to be able to compkete the act with Purple dragons?..

esperia77
01-13-17, 07:49 AM
Chapter 5....

Is anyone able to explain what this task means?
I'm in chapter 4. May I craft the 4 burning river now?
What quest delivers the elements for the burning river?

I hope it is not Fire and Water, because my Ignis is the breeding den with forest to hatch a life dragon (task 3 of the 4th Chapter) and my nests are all occupied!

katali119
01-13-17, 07:56 AM
Sorry, it is fire and water

newzealander
01-13-17, 10:24 AM
Typical! I will be at the very upper end of the tournament when I hit the requirement to win 3 battles with a purple type dragon. That is virtually impossible within a day - yet alone to complete other tasks as well. Ridiculous. I am an upper level player with a great selection of dragons who has spent a reasonable amount of gold in the past. If I can't do this challenge without gold, then tell me who can.
Absolutely ludicrous.

leo2010leo
01-13-17, 10:34 AM
Typical! I will be at the very upper end of the tournament when I hit the requirement to win 3 battles with a purple type dragon. That is virtually impossible within a day - yet alone to complete other tasks as well.
Blue/purple combinations are good against Sky Dragon, and I'm going to try a purple dragon or two against Kaiju Dragon as well. Hope it does help.

starship412
01-13-17, 11:10 AM
I saw the battle requirements and said to myself since I'm pretty good at tournaments I'll just wait until the day the tales auto-start. I'm glad I made the right decision as the battles would start Monday and I'm expecting to finish the tourney tonight (I just beat #33 Gilded Knight with Leftheart 9 bB).

DR0G0N
01-13-17, 11:44 AM
Typical! I will be at the very upper end of the tournament when I hit the requirement to win 3 battles with a purple type dragon. That is virtually impossible within a day - yet alone to complete other tasks as well. Ridiculous. I am an upper level player with a great selection of dragons who has spent a reasonable amount of gold in the past. If I can't do this challenge without gold, then tell me who can.
Absolutely ludicrous.

Thanks for sharing. I debated for some time to see how to juggle between Tale and Tourney. Like you and Starship, I tend to go all out in Tourney and battle as much as I can from Day 1. But since this is specifying a specific type to use for battle, I hold back considerably, like losing a day or so on Tourney just so my Purple type dragon would have a better chance in succeeding.

If I'm lucky, I would finish the Tourney like Starship before the requirements of the Tale (but sometimes they throw in a difficult dragon anyways in a non-tourney). And unlike you, I don't have a very good selection of dragons (no ADIPPS, only a few champs). So hopefully, after wasting some time and not battling would help me out tomorrow on Chapter 5.

I even have to pause on BINGO even though I'm very close to get a three win BINGO b/c the last piece requires battling.

DR0G0N
01-13-17, 11:51 AM
On the side note: Chapter 4 took me under a minute to complete. Moving the Life dragon from Den to Nest was calculated in the Tale. So no need to wait for hatching. (Though it did took me 4 or 5 tries to get a life dragon LOL -_-; ).

belarica
01-13-17, 11:57 AM
I just finished with minimal losses, I would say less than 10 . I wasn't counting :)

Edit - oops this was supposed to be in the battle thread lol

lenasdinner
01-13-17, 03:45 PM
Chapter 5....

I hope it is not Fire and Water, because my Ignis is the breeding den with forest to hatch a life dragon (task 3 of the 4th Chapter) and my nests are all occupied!

Not shure if you can craft burning rivers before time.you can try....but.......
Burning rivers need single forces,two of them,so that means you need to send Ingins on quest.....sorry.

Gladiola8
01-13-17, 04:21 PM
Chapter 5....

My understanding is that you need to craft Burning Rivers 4 times, 15 min each. For this purpose you need to have 8 single forces from completing Fire & water a few times. I know that S8 is trying to make things difficult for us with some of the requirements, maybe to make us to spend gold.

FireballFarm
01-13-17, 06:10 PM
I know that S8 is trying to make things difficult for us with some of the requirements, maybe to make us to spend gold.

I think it's safe to take the 'maybe' out of this statement.:D

jaymieb2
01-13-17, 06:20 PM
I have the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow to try and complete the tournament before I need to win a battle with purple. Maybe... maybe. Depends whether I get stuck along the way.

dreamee12
01-13-17, 07:05 PM
My Chapter 4 will be starting in 6 hours, but can I hatch my Impetus dragon before it starts and send it on its quest so that the Quest will be completed when Chapter 4 starts?

Oops, I meant Ch. 3

laurelsail
01-14-17, 05:37 AM
My Chapter 4 will be starting in 6 hours, but can I hatch my Impetus dragon before it starts and send it on its quest so that the Quest will be completed when Chapter 4 starts?

Oops, I meant Ch. 3
Yes!

laurelsail
01-14-17, 05:39 AM
How the heck are you supposed to win battles with only purple dragons?! I will be done with the tournament and have no idea what I will get! Ggggrrrr!

dragonmother17
01-14-17, 05:45 AM
How the heck are you supposed to win battles with only purple dragons?! I will be done with the tournament and have no idea what I will get! Ggggrrrr!

I'm still doing the tournament and it's really hard just using purples. I couldn't even throw the tournament and save the low levels like we usually do because you HAVE to get to round 30 to complete.

Not paying 30 gold a round just to do this. Especially when you have to do 3 with the Ignis tomorrow too.

Skybirdie54
01-14-17, 07:07 AM
Yes you can always hatch or raise/level up the prize dragon earlier than required and get credit

Gladiola8
01-14-17, 09:41 AM
Hi Regina and Kooky, I just beat the huntress dragon (lvl15) with passion dragon (purple & pink) chapter 5 act 1, but the battle arena did not accept it. Can you explain it why? If it's the system's fault can you correct it on mine, very disappointing after the efforts that I did. Thanks

Monichiwa
01-14-17, 09:41 AM
Guys, do you know if you battle with a dragon that has purple as a second or third color, it still counts as a purple dragon?

DR0G0N
01-14-17, 11:10 AM
Guys, do you know if you battle with a dragon that has purple as a second or third color, it still counts as a purple dragon?

Yes, it will count.

starship412
01-14-17, 11:19 AM
Passion would be considered its own type.

newzealander
01-14-17, 12:02 PM
It's official: the dragon type/battle thing is a ****er. Gold spend required - I just cannot see how else it can be done. And you know what's worse? IF you want to spend gold on this, you will have to decide "Do I spend 45 gold to skip the task, but that won't help me in the tournament, or do I spend 30 gold to get past this dragon, and get one of my purple dragon wins, but then have to face two more purple dragon battles?"

JDanil07
01-14-17, 12:25 PM
It's official: the dragon type/battle thing is a ****er. Gold spend required - I just cannot see how else it can be done. And you know what's worse? IF you want to spend gold on this, you will have to decide "Do I spend 45 gold to skip the task, but that won't help me in the tournament, or do I spend 30 gold to get past this dragon, and get one of my purple dragon wins, but then have to face two more purple dragon battles?"

I'm at the Tales step where you have to win 3 battles with a purple dragon, and I also have a Bingo task to win with a purple dragon, but I'm stuck on battling Huntress and nothing seems to be working, purple or not. I'll keep slogging away for a while, but I suspect I'll end up giving up on the event. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough food to get through to the end anyway.

katali119
01-14-17, 01:22 PM
Can we craft the decor before it's asked for? I'm on day 3, can I craft the burning rivers and united alter now, and store them and just put them out when it's asked for, or just put them out anyway? I want my craft shop free in a couple of days for the mining dragon before it leaves, hoping I get the last 20 pieces, which is just about when I'm going to be needing it for these tales.

DR0G0N
01-14-17, 05:29 PM

Not sure how far exactly are you...maybe, use a different dragon on the rounds you're stuck on (a non purple type, any type) and then wait an hour and try your purple dragon again on a different round especially dragons who are weak against purple. This way at least you're moving along in the Tourney. This will sacrifice some time, but at least you'll get results and possibly the only way I see to avoid using gold.

As for me, I totally stopped everything on Round 14 to wait for the Purple mission to come up and my Little Hero lvl 13 (the only high level purple type I have atm) pretty much defeated all three rounds consecutively. Anyways, Good Luck, mate~

harobeda
01-14-17, 05:51 PM
Anyone do the math on how much food total this will take?

Clark_Wayne
01-14-17, 06:09 PM
Can we craft the decor before it's asked for? I'm on day 3, can I craft the burning rivers and united alter now, and store them and just put them out when it's asked for, or just put them out anyway? I want my craft shop free in a couple of days for the mining dragon before it leaves, hoping I get the last 20 pieces, which is just about when I'm going to be needing it for these tales.

for burning rivers : i would say no
for united alter : it is yes , but i always place it only when asked, just in case they change the goal :D

saghaven
01-14-17, 07:17 PM
I'm at the Tales step where you have to win 3 battles with a purple dragon, and I also have a Bingo task to win with a purple dragon, but I'm stuck on battling Huntress and nothing seems to be working, purple or not. I'll keep slogging away for a while, but I suspect I'll end up giving up on the event. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough food to get through to the end anyway.
I'm having this same problem but with Warrior Princess. Now I'm stuck with deciding if I want to waste the 45 gold to skip this step or end up with a long queue at the spa, purple or no, trying to get past this one dragon.

TwiWoods
01-14-17, 08:13 PM
I knew that Chapter 5 and 6 would be difficult on the battle steps, so I used gold to speed days (20 and 25 I think) to give me more time for the battles. I didn't have too hard a time with the purple type battles, but Chapter 6 with the Ignus dragon is a ****er. 24 plus hours and only 1 battle of 3 won. Good thing I have all day tomorrow as well. I'm thinking the 45 gold to skip battles is worth it if you have it. At least with the purple type battles, you could choose one that had strengths against the opponent - no luck with Ignus

bozotc19
01-14-17, 10:27 PM
This is stupidest event ever! Was fortunate to defeat dragons with 3 purples. But, there is no friggin way you can defeat 3 dragons with Ignis dragon. At my round 32.....the next 4 dragons have win rate with Ignis of 10-15%. Why am I still playing this game when storm8 shoves this [] in our face.

saghaven
01-14-17, 10:49 PM
I ended up spending the 45 gold to get past the purple dragon stage because WP wasn't (and hasn't) gone down to anything I've thrown at her. And I still need to get past her to get to level 30. And have to use Ignis in three of those battles. These steps are ridiculous. At least when they do this in bingo you can ignore it or change it to something else. But now to put steps like that in the Tales is so dumb.

newzealander
01-15-17, 12:13 AM
Not sure how far exactly are you...maybe, use a different dragon on the rounds you're stuck on (a non purple type, any type) and then wait an hour and try your purple dragon again on a different round especially dragons who are weak against purple. This way at least you're moving along in the Tourney. This will sacrifice some time, but at least you'll get results and possibly the only way I see to avoid using gold.

As for me, I totally stopped everything on Round 14 to wait for the Purple mission to come up and my Little Hero lvl 13 (the only high level purple type I have atm) pretty much defeated all three rounds consecutively. Anyways, Good Luck, mate~
Cheers DR0G0N. Yes, I've done that just to move on. Unfortunately I didn't think ahead like you, and didn't stop my tournament advances quick enough, so hit the purple dragon thing when I was on round 36. So 'easier' dragons are not in immediate sight. Right now I'm doing a little speeding up between rounds to see if I can end the tournament in time to salvage the Tales. Fingers crossed. And I'm glad you had some good foresight there - I'm sure that advice will help a lot of people!

dragonmother17
01-15-17, 02:45 AM

That is what we usually do, but because you have to reach round 30 of the tournament to complete the quest I can't see how you can get from Round 14 to 30 in the time allowed? No without a lot of luck in the harder battles!

pernmagic
01-15-17, 03:52 AM
Chapter four complete with the food prize ..... That's me done ( don't need the ongoing hassle ! ) but good luck to those who continue :)

Den8137259
01-15-17, 07:09 AM
Just want to pen a note that ignis is such a lousy fighter, I'm forced to spend 45 gold to pass this stage lol ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2N5e9MUoAApkOq.jpg

bravewarrior
01-15-17, 08:07 AM
My Ignis Dragon is a joke and when it's out of the healing pond, I'm renaming it Rousey.

savage_mel
01-15-17, 09:15 AM
This whole "win battles with a certain type" thing is ridiculous. Since yesterday I've been struggling with Gilded knight. Of course today, i've reached the point in the event to win battles with a purple type. Well nothing has been working. Now I'm stuck in my Tales and in the Tournament. Nice try S8, but backing me into a corner is not going to make me spend money

Tiamat68
01-15-17, 09:19 AM
I've always enjoyed the Stage Events....Until this one, that is. I gave up at Stage 5. Challenging is good/fair for us. Hard/frustrating is not. Just my own opinion :(

bravewarrior
01-15-17, 10:33 AM
I've always enjoyed the Stage Events....Until this one, that is. I gave up at Stage 5. Challenging is good/fair for us. Hard/frustrating is not. Just my own opinion :(

I loved playing Castle and quit for over a year b/c of a device issue. I came back last year only to quit in December due to pure frustration. I had a little money invested in the game but it wasn't worth continuing. There are some tournaments and world events that are challenging and fun on Dragon. But then there are ones that overlap and frustrating and it makes me wonder if they are only for players with maxed-out gold habitats.

bravewarrior
01-15-17, 10:47 AM
I don't like it because there's no strategy that you can do ahead of time. Mostly, it comes down to luck. Definitely not a thinking woman's game this time.

jkELLEmnop
01-15-17, 11:20 AM
OPEN LETTER TO STORM 8.... SERIOUSLY!!!.... This PURPLE dragon battling is maddening!!!
The BLATENT failure set up by you (Storm8) to FORCE gold purchase/usage for ANY chance to complete tale task is APPALLING!!
Is it NOT ENOUGH that folks end up using gold trying to keep up with battles, leaderboards, bingo, dragon tales and such that continuously cycle through with no real break? ?..To a point where this game has become more work than fun??? I get that you (S8) want/need to make $$, but geeeeez are you (S8) truly making so little that you (S8) have to sabotage your loyal players efforts with impossible tasks?? Ughhhh.... S8 YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!

By the way S8, Irritating me is no way to get money out of me.... Just ask my kids :)

katali119
01-15-17, 01:10 PM
So tomorrow is day 5 of the tales for me, and one of the tasks is to breed a yellow dragon with a green one. I currently have a Crusader breeding thanks to the boosted breeding weekend, which will finish about 6 hours before the boosted breeding finishes. I'd quite like to try for a queztal as well. Do I pay the 25 gold to skip that task, or breed 2 random dragons in the hope of getting something else good and then speed up the breeding time with gold to still have time to try for the quetzal? Does anyone have any suggestions for good yellow/green breeding pairs for a good dragon, bearing in mind I only started playing this account in November and thus don't have many dragons which expired before then. Thanks for any thoughts!

nukesters2
01-15-17, 01:25 PM

I was just lucky (for nice change) that I had a level 15 crypt dragon, which defeated all the dragons they gave me no problem. hope this helps. My big challenge is always having enough food! I will have to spend some of my hoarded gold to buy food to finish this challenge.

nukesters2
01-15-17, 01:28 PM
My Ignis Dragon is a joke and when it's out of the healing pond, I'm renaming it Rousey.

LOL!!! ouch!

AwesomeChefDad
01-15-17, 01:30 PM
The purples I used were Marshmallow, Lollipop and the Apprentice which were at L14 or L15 and got the job done.

bozotc19
01-15-17, 01:33 PM
OPEN LETTER TO STORM 8.... SERIOUSLY!!!.... This PURPLE dragon battling is maddening!!!
The BLATENT failure set up by you (Storm8) to FORCE gold purchase/usage for ANY chance to complete tale task is APPALLING!!
Is it NOT ENOUGH that folks end up using gold trying to keep up with battles, leaderboards, bingo, dragon tales and such that continuously cycle through with no real break? ?..To a point where this game has become more work than fun??? I get that you (S8) want/need to make $$, but geeeeez are you (S8) truly making so little that you (S8) have to sabotage your loyal players efforts with impossible tasks?? Ughhhh.... S8 YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!

By the way S8, Irritating me is no way to get money out of me.... Just ask my kids :)

While the defeating with purple dragons is difficult....winning 3 battles with an ignis dragon is near impossible, with most most battles with a success rate of 10-15%.

gail66
01-15-17, 01:58 PM
What I started a long time ago in these gold digging events on dragon story is just get the first dragon which is alway quite easy then give up and don't do the rest THERE NOT WORTH IT

adellis
01-15-17, 02:00 PM

The ad feature is gone. Hasn't been in play for a couple months now.

adellis
01-15-17, 02:08 PM
I played this up to Ignis. Sorry Storm8, I've got ZERO willingness to mess up my Tourney to play through with a purple dragon. This is why I do not play Fantasy Forest.

This is not sour grapes, by the way, I'll continue to play as long as you do not mess up my tournaments. I love those.

As it stands now I participate in Tournaments and WE and attempt LB milestones.

I used to spend about 100 on DS in a month participating effectively in all aspects. Now I spend 24.99 a month on average.

I'm not just one person statistically anyone speaking to such things speaks for 100 silent people.google it.

You guys have made your game a chore.

As long as you & the other 100 people you statistically speak for keep paying, ANY amount, they will continue the status quo with these impossible events.

adellis
01-15-17, 02:11 PM
I played this game 3.5 years ago. On Android. I went back and looked at my old account the other day. Oddly, it showed up exactly as it had been all that time ago, none of the updated bits. I had 6 of the biggest farms, no dawntree, none of the expanded island bits (turns out I was level 97) no mines, no bingo no battle arena. I had loads of level 10 dragons, 97 million coins, 450,000 food. I had nothing to do with the dragons. Some of the new bits had started to come out on apple, which is why I stopped playing as I was despairing of them ever coming out on android. It was easy to quit playing. It was a fairly boring game.. There was nothing to do once you had the dragons. So you may see things changing for the worse, but I can assure you coming back to it a few months ago, it's a much different game than it was back then. I prefer it, so I'm going to keep playing it while I keep liking it. If I stop liking it again, I'll stop playing it again.

Roger that.

ksbmommy
01-15-17, 02:49 PM
Just got past gilded night and am still stuck on winning 3 with a purple. It's not going to happen with the battles I have left and purple just isn't good for me. Little Hero is already down. Anibus is healing.

Would I spend gold if this was the only win 3 with a certain color, maybe. But then tomorrow win 3 with another specific type. Nope, I decided before hand not to spend 1 bar of gold on this dragon and definitely not with the way the tourney is tied in. You've handcuffed me with having to use certain types and I'm falling for it.

My choice is the tourney or tales. I'm saving my food a going with the tourney, my champs are healed and ready to pick up the slack and finish it out.

luckyaa7
01-15-17, 03:07 PM
Ignis doesn't seeme to be a good fighter at thw arena. Did anyone have success with 3 battles with ignis yet???

Gladiola8
01-15-17, 04:04 PM
Ignis doesn't seeme to be a good fighter at thw arena. Did anyone have success with 3 battles with ignis yet???

NOPE, it is a hopeless case.

Gladiola8
01-15-17, 04:13 PM
NOPE, it is a hopeless case.

The intention is for players to spend 45 gold. Once the Ignis is beaten, then go to the spa for 2 hrs and we are losing time. Not to mention 3 Ignis battles.

saghaven
01-15-17, 04:18 PM
Yep. And it works. Because I spent the 45 gold to get past the purple dragon stage and again to get past the Ignis stage. These events no longer give you "free" dragons. More and more there's at least one step, if not more, that will force you to spend gold (either to pass it or in sped up battles, breeding or harvesting). One way or another they're gonna get you to spend the gold.

Bameeee
01-15-17, 04:23 PM
I finished the tournament so my Ignis was in normal battles.

He lost only once in three battles. He is not great but definitely has something.

Good luck to you all.

Monichiwa
01-15-17, 04:36 PM
Sorry to post it here, but I would like to finish the tales and in about 2 hours I'm going to sleep. I need to speed up some crops from the last chapter and I thought about using one of those boosts from Bingo, but I don't think I know how they work since I've never used one. I tap a boost and it does nothing... is there anything I'm doing wrong? Any help is really appreciated :)

Aly_10
01-15-17, 04:45 PM
hello everybody.. i'm in the same vote as you all... i just finished the tourney..kaiju is in my storage...see my results for those still competing...anyways for the tale i'll have to fork up 45 gold for each to pass purple and ignis stages because i dont think they will win 3 battles..good luck everybody....

leo2010leo
01-15-17, 04:55 PM
Sorry to post it here, but I would like to finish the tales and in about 2 hours I'm going to sleep. I need to speed up some crops from the last chapter and I thought about using one of those boosts from Bingo, but I don't think I know how they work since I've never used one. I tap a boost and it does nothing... is there anything I'm doing wrong? Any help is really appreciated :)
My boosts never work if I tap them when the farm is occupied. Have you got a free farm? I would try it from there. Good luck!

kinetikos
01-15-17, 04:58 PM
Well I'm out. I haven't completed the battles, and still have to do all the crops. I don't have enough gold to skip and I need to go to bed soon.

Good luck to those still going!

leo2010leo
01-15-17, 05:00 PM
hello everybody.. i'm in the same vote as you all... i just finished the tourney..kaiju is in my storage...see my results for those still competing...anyways for the tale i'll have to fork up 45 gold for each to pass purple and ignis stages because i dont think they will win 3 battles..good luck everybody....
I've only used one ultimate hit with the three purple ones, - snd it was during the tournament, so in your case it would be cheaper still! As to Ignis 14, he' s really good, he won over all his three opponents so far with just mM. So it was just 30 gold and not 45+45...

leo2010leo
01-15-17, 05:04 PM

Me. First try, mM every single time. I really like him, looks and battling ability... am I the only one?

leo2010leo
01-15-17, 05:12 PM
I was just lucky (for nice change) that I had a level 15 crypt dragon, which defeated all the dragons they gave me no problem. hope this helps. My big challenge is always having enough food! I will have to spend some of my hoarded gold to buy food to finish this challenge.
My Crypt is level 10 - and he is a good battler still. My Celestial lvl 8 has been good too, then there is Twillight 8, Winter Glass 9 (won over several champions so far), Meditation 9... So I only payed for winning over Glasswing, but I beleve I would have done it anyhow, purple or no purple, he was just too difficult to get through...

mayday2001
01-15-17, 05:18 PM
For anyone it may help: mad scientist (purple/green) level8 defeated glass wing. Only used on a whim as I had to win with purple for tales. Was prepared to ultimate and to my surprise he won lol

Hartoled
01-15-17, 05:48 PM
I used Purples quite a few times, especially my Level 7 Music, (because of the Gold League's tasks), and never had a loss with them. I think I started my triple win task around the Aqua Dragon in the Tournament.

In the end, I only had to buy 2 ultimate attacks, after a 3 fails each, for the Dueler and the Glasswing. (The Glasswing has saved me so much gold in the past, I can hardly quibble with that.) I don't have but a couple of level 15 dragons, and didn't use them at all.

I finished the Tournament before getting to Act 6 so I've yet to see what the Ignis can really do, but the one battle I tried with him, he won, @ Level 11. I keep him busy questing, for the most part, so I can make a lot of Flaming Rivers. I like decor that tiles nicely.

Now I just need to figure out when I'm asked to breed with an "Elements" dragon, if they want the Blue\Green\Red one, or one of these new types.

laurelsail
01-15-17, 06:23 PM
Can you craft the Burning Rivers ahead of time? Thanks!

Monichiwa
01-15-17, 07:28 PM
My boosts never work if I tap them when the farm is occupied. Have you got a free farm? I would try it from there. Good luck!
Thank you so much, it worked!! I could use the boost when the farms were free and now I have my dragon with me! Thanks!! :D

snowyglowy
01-15-17, 07:41 PM
Is anyone having problems??? not counting my battles 2/3 after that I have won 2 and still not counting :( please help what to do????

jaymieb2
01-15-17, 08:20 PM
I finished the tournament before I battled with Purple. Had trouble with Warrior Prince and Gilded Knight (sped 4x and still had to Ultimate). Am now ready for my 3rd purple battle. Hoping to sail through the other requirements and get back on track time wise.

---

Third battle using purple is complete. Am seven hours behind in the Stage Event. Hope I can make up that time tomorrow (final chapter).

I REALLY want the Grand Prize dragon. It is the most spectacular dragon I have seen on DS. Great job, Flatfoot! You have quite a talent - they keep getting more and more amazing!

DR0G0N
01-15-17, 08:28 PM
Cheers DR0G0N. Yes, I've done that just to move on. Unfortunately I didn't think ahead like you, and didn't stop my tournament advances quick enough, so hit the purple dragon thing when I was on round 36. So 'easier' dragons are not in immediate sight. Right now I'm doing a little speeding up between rounds to see if I can end the tournament in time to salvage the Tales. Fingers crossed. And I'm glad you had some good foresight there - I'm sure that advice will help a lot of people!

Yea...it's thanks to the people who posts the chapters in advance, so I kinda stare at it for some time to figure out how to deal with the difficult parts w/o spending gold beforehand. I told myself this is how far I could go in battles and don't go any further than needed on certain chapters, so harder battles would not be applied. Also see when to best start to fit my schedule and juggle with two events. I figure not to wait too long on tourney since they seem to get harder when closer to end date, yet not too fast for the Tales. These two events, really need to pace yourself or you'll end up struggling.

Anyways, hope you got past it and got your dragon. I'm almost there myself, I decided to spend some quality family time on the last day of the Tale. LOL, not a smart move, but totally worth it, in my opinion. XD

roguebee
01-15-17, 08:58 PM
I'm glad I had a 5x boost for the farms or I would never have finished. Have Impetus on a nest next to Whale.

Hartoled
01-15-17, 10:08 PM
Grats on getting the Whale, roguebee. I budgeted for 4 extra spins but got 2 Snowmelts.

As for the Ignis...@ Lvl. 14, I can't fault him too much for what he's designed to do. He took out a Lvl. 12 Astromancer with a spell and a flick of his claw, in his first on-the-clock battle.

Ann255780
01-15-17, 10:31 PM
Seriously s8 I'm so mad at them the next force us to battle with a specific color in the tales I will either skip or just go for the first one :mad:

DR0G0N
01-15-17, 10:46 PM
That is what we usually do, but because you have to reach round 30 of the tournament to complete the quest I can't see how you can get from Round 14 to 30 in the time allowed? No without a lot of luck in the harder battles!

Well...for Chapter 5, it's round 15 - 22, so:

Round 15: lvl 13 Lil Hero > lvl 10 Mossrock (mB (thought magic might work better b/c it's a rock type, but apperently bash did a better job))

Round 16: lvl 10 Stalwart > lvl 13 Tropic Tide (this gotta change to a champ due to type and Tropic being Ultra Rare)

Round 17: lvl 13 Lil Hero > lvl 13 Sunbeam (back to using Purple type)

Round 18: lvl 13 Lil Hero > lvl 13 Ironbark

Round 19: lvl 15 Glasswing > lvl 15 Huntress (don't have any ADIPPS or metal, so using my strongest champ also a Ultra Rare)

Round 20 - 22: (use whatever dragons you think would do the trick, basically did these rounds today along with chapter 6 rounds since I prefer to sleep and get ready for work)

Chapter 6:

Round 23: lvl 11 Ignis > lvl 15 Fog

Round 24: lvl 11 Ignis > lvl 15 Jade

Round 25: lvl 10 Stalwart > lvl 15 Warrior Princess (once again no ADIPPS or Metal, so try my champ against theirs XD, didn't take multiple attempts, just two tries since the first one lost connection)

Round 26: lvl 10 Stalwart > lvl 16 Deep Sea (a pretty bad idea to use Ignis here since Deep Sea is a water type)

Round 27: lvl 11 Ignis > lvl 16 Blast (figure this would be a good dragon to lit up and blast away...and Magic did the trick, KO )

Now do Act. 2, 3, and 4 (while battling to Round 30, using whatever dragons you deem fit; reached round 30 with a lil more than 4 hours to spare)

OK, now just waiting on Pumpwings to harvest and I'm all good to go since my craft is ready to be collected since the morning.

Now, I did use one 5x food boost since I'm a few seconds late when the event ends. This is b/c I decided to spend quality time with my family on the last day of the Tale. LOL, not a smart move, but totally worth it.

Also I notice the 5x boost made the food finish a lot faster than I anticipated (for instance, the 1 hour fireapples were done with around 30 more minutes of boost left to spare for my pumpwings and the last 30 minutes completed about a lil more than 2 hours of the crop; so that was pretty amazing).

So if I didn't have work and spend the whole day with Fam, I probably would've have a couple hours to spare before the event end without even using that 1 boost. Keep in mind, the crafting and questing for materials were done before hand.

Anyways, Good Luck to all~ X3

hungryres
01-16-17, 03:14 AM
started ch5, had to win with purple type dragon for 3 rounds. (i have already finished tournament)
and just surprised to see i encounter opponents that has to avoid using purple type THREE ROUNDS in a row according to the color chart.
opponents as follows:
1 : gold type
2: olympus /green dragon
3: zodiac/ diamond

tried to use red/ purple type against the third one as i have waited long enough.... and lost. ::fiant::
is the opponent coming up in battle arena still random during special task from tales?

ozigal
01-16-17, 03:35 AM
I am pleasantly surprised my 3 "purple " rounds went smoothly, I managed to finish the tournament prior to chapter 5.

katali119
01-16-17, 05:01 AM
started ch5, had to win with purple type dragon for 3 rounds. (i have already finished tournament)
and just surprised to see i encounter opponents that has to avoid using purple type THREE ROUNDS in a row according to the color chart.
opponents as follows:
1 : gold type
2: olympus /green dragon
3: zodiac/ diamond

tried to use red/ purple type against the third one as i have waited long enough.... and lost. ::fiant::
is the opponent coming up in battle arena still random during special task from tales?

I'm sorry you had such bad luck with it, I was lucky and got 2 opponents great for purple, I used Marshmallow 10 and fought a red/blue/yellow, and can't remember the other. My first 2 battles this morning. Yesterday's would have been pants for it, I tried on a couple just to see, and lost. Hope you get some good purple opponents soon!

DMVdoll
01-16-17, 05:14 AM
Hi all,

Not sure if this will help anyone, but I was able to complete the 3 battles with a purple type dragon consecutively using:

Round #27 & # 28 level 14 Crypt dragon
Round #29 level 13 Little Hero

I did not use any gold and I don't recall the opponents for those rounds, but i think they're all the same for high level players.

Now i have to wait for the next chapter to start, but to win round #30 I have to defeat a level 20 Impetus. My level 10 Light Mother failed miserably against her :(

Good luck to all

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 06:53 AM
Hi all,

Not sure if this will help anyone, but I was able to complete the 3 battles with a purple type dragon consecutively using:

Round #27 & # 28 level 14 Crypt dragon
Round #29 level 13 Little Hero

I did not use any gold and I don't recall the opponents for those rounds, but i think they're all the same for high level players.

Now i have to wait for the next chapter to start, but to win round #30 I have to defeat a level 20 Impetus. My level 10 Light Mother failed miserably against her :(

Good luck to all

Mmm...I think I use my lvl 15 Glasswing for her. M and someone else used the Dark One also M. (Surprisingly...since just looking at the type, you would think the Dark One would be defeated).

DMVdoll
01-16-17, 07:38 AM
Mmm...I think I use my lvl 15 Glasswing for her. M and someone else used the Dark One also M. (Surprisingly...since just looking at the type, you would think the Dark One would be defeated).

Agreed.

I just defeated her using lvl 10 Cursed Idol ... since I had to win a battle using one of my Metal dragons for bingo :)

ksbmommy
01-16-17, 08:21 AM
I'm at the win 3 battles with Ingis point. Just finished off glasswing so I have three rounds in the tourney left. Ignis is already at a 14, so I'm going to try him next and if he loses, just finish off the tourney (crosses fingers) and then hopefully I can use him successfully in regular battles.

I have a 10x boost left from bingo so I'm not as pressed for time as others are on the last day. The alter thing is already crafting so I should be good there. Thankfully I don't have to be in the office today so I can set my alarm for battle.

stashlova
01-16-17, 09:22 AM
First time missing the final tales dragon in a loooong time(sucks that this one was one of the prettier ones). The battle requirements ****ED my chances. Ignis stayed in the spa. Thanks S8 for that little nuance that took the prize dragon away from me. May have been ok with a 10 day tales but a 6 day????

Yes Im salty

luckyaa7
01-16-17, 09:42 AM
I am at the three battle with ignis. So far it won one..... it's so frustrating!!!!

Star7499
01-16-17, 12:01 PM
I can't believe this I finished making the fire tiles I won three battles with igneous and just as I was about to do a bingo thing it reset itself back to where I still had to make the tiles what is going on with this game

savage_mel
01-16-17, 02:05 PM
incredibly frustrated today! Im on the last day of the stage event but have not yet started because i can't beat Kaiju in the tournament! with only 10hrs left i don't think i'll be finishing this one. I still have to win 3 battles, plant fire apples and harvest pumpwings. I have to go to bed at some point too:mad:

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 02:31 PM
I can't believe this I finished making the fire tiles I won three battles with igneous and just as I was about to do a bingo thing it reset itself back to where I still had to make the tiles what is going on with this game

Wow...that really sux...I heard people complain about Tounament roll back, but that is just for one round. To have it reset all three rounds plus your tiles on the last day of the Tale. That itself sounds stressful. :-/ I hope, they could fix it for you in time.

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 02:39 PM
incredibly frustrated today! Im on the last day of the stage event but have not yet started because i can't beat Kaiju in the tournament! with only 10hrs left i don't think i'll be finishing this one. I still have to win 3 battles, plant fire apples and harvest pumpwings. I have to go to bed at some point too:mad:

I'm not that far in the Tourney yet, but have you tried your hybrid Rainbow champ, Glasswing (if you have it) And after you pass that round use your Ignis. And then set your x5 or x10 Bingo Boost for plants. Have your craft ready to be collected. I hope you get past it. Good luck~

Florr06
01-16-17, 02:47 PM
I got the final dragon with 4 minutes to spare. I was stuck on the 3 wins with Ignis for ages. In the end I had to pay 45 gold to skip the act :( It would have been cheaper to pay 30 gold to Ultimate the dragon I was stuck on but my Ignis was exhausted and another dragon was in the spa and it was very late at night, so I really wanted to get the planting acts done before going to bed (the event ends at 9AM in the morning for me).

starship412
01-16-17, 02:47 PM
I got a kiss of death on the nest this morning, a ploy for me to buy gold for the Dragon Tales, the dreaded and my 512th Penumbra dragon. Now I'm delayed a day because I can't breed a yellow with a green. Not worried though and not spending gold because I got a trick for all of that and I will get Impetus.

Denfarm9
01-16-17, 03:03 PM
I am so confused and frustrated. I just realized that there is or was a tale going on. I have not had any signs or offers since the Elements Leader board. ??? What happened? ? I'm on Android and everything else seems to be working except the fact it won't let me have a second evolution temple. I play through Birthday Bash.

savage_mel
01-16-17, 03:06 PM
I'm not that far in the Tourney yet, but have you tried your hybrid Rainbow champ, Glasswing (if you have it) And after you pass that round use your Ignis. And then set your x5 or x10 Bingo Boost for plants. Have your craft ready to be collected. I hope you get past it. Good luck~
I have tried Glasswing. He failed. diamond lost a few times, as well as valiant, the dark one, familiar and maybe a few others. I think i'll try crypt next and heal glasswing for another try. I know I have some good fighters and the right one is on my island I just don't know which one it is. My craft is ready to go. And I'm not even sure i have enough bingo boosts. I rarely play as that is a whole other frustrating situation for me too. Thanks!

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 03:25 PM
I am so confused and frustrated. I just realized that there is or was a tale going on. I have not had any signs or offers since the Elements Leader board. ??? What happened? ? I'm on Android and everything else seems to be working except the fact it won't let me have a second evolution temple. I play through Birthday Bash.

I don't play any other versions, but original. And it showed up for me (obviously since I'm done). Also, on Android. But it's pretty much too late to start now, right? Cus the tale ends tomorrow with the new leaderboard. :-/

ksbmommy
01-16-17, 03:36 PM
My Ingis is undefeated in regular battles but couldn't win a match at the end of the tourney. I finished the tourney with my reliable champs, used my free videos and was able to win three in a row. Plumpwings were on a 10x boost and will finish in 10 minutes. The alter is done and waiting to be placed. Almost finished.

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 03:47 PM
I have tried Glasswing. He failed. diamond lost a few times, as well as valiant, the dark one, familiar and maybe a few others. I think i'll try crypt next and heal glasswing for another try. I know I have some good fighters and the right one is on my island I just don't know which one it is. My craft is ready to go. And I'm not even sure i have enough bingo boosts. I rarely play as that is a whole other frustrating situation for me too. Thanks!

Tbh, I think I had the same amount of time you have (maybe 9 hours) to do everything that you needed to do, battle and plant. I ended up with a lil more than 2 hours to spare. You'll be surprise how quickly the boost finish the crops. I only used 1 boost and that was the x5 one.

I only do the stuff that I'm able to do in Bingo for apple prizes and the boosts I get at the end is just the icing on the cake.

Denfarm9
01-16-17, 03:56 PM
Yes it's too late now. I just feel *****ed. I have been under the weather so not visiting the forum ... just spending time feeding, expanding and returning gifts and maps. I thought it was a little odd that so much time was going by without a tale but I figured they were giving us a breather. Hah! NO Just me. I will try to watch more closely in the future.

DR0G0N
01-16-17, 04:22 PM
Yes it's too late now. I just feel *****ed. I have been under the weather so not visiting the forum ... just spending time feeding, expanding and returning gifts and maps. I thought it was a little odd that so much time was going by without a tale but I figured they were giving us a breather. Hah! NO Just me. I will try to watch more closely in the future.

Yea...storm8 giving us a breather? :rolleyes:

leo2010leo
01-16-17, 04:37 PM
But it's pretty much too late to start now, right? Cus the tale ends tomorrow with the new leaderboard. :-/
I would have started it anyhow. Two days is enough to craft Ignis, and he is good-looking, so why not?

Star7499
01-16-17, 04:40 PM
Well I put it in the report but not taking the chance I went ahead and did the fire tiles and did three more battles with him and now just waiting to plant the fire apples as I forgot that was next and went ahead and planted some other stuff

Denfarm9
01-16-17, 06:05 PM
It's not showing on my island. The quests are on the list but the tales book never showed up. I have closed and restarted game many times and still a no show.

PinkBubbles75
01-16-17, 08:43 PM
I've been stuck on the last battle needed for the win 3 battles with a purple dragon task since yesterday. All thanks to warrior princess being a pain to beat... I refuse to spend gold. Such a shame since I really liked the impetus dragon... I don't like that S8 decided to make the battle tasks more difficult by having to win with certain types. I hope they don't do this again. It was a disaster.

dragonfliesplace
01-17-17, 01:04 AM
Great, so I win a battle with ignis dragon but it doesn't register on my tales. 😡

hungryres
01-17-17, 01:43 AM
Great, so I win a battle with ignis dragon but it doesn't register on my tales. 😡

i have been there too.
have you got the daily bonus screen yet before battling? i found it tricky to try completing battle after daily reset time.
chance is greater results don't register if you did not get the daily bonus screen yet so to ensure the game "sync". greater chance it would roll back.
same goes with tournament.

i don't normally do it.
but as winning battle with ignis could be tricky ( i have not tested him out in the arena yet), i closed the programme after reset time and open again to make sure the game would sync

good luck completing first act of Ch6.

btw, anyone figure out how the new "element" type behave in arena?
this would help in the tales.
currently i only treat it as "olympus" , element type seems to have "no effect"

fairy1709
01-17-17, 03:35 AM
Hi any advice on how to contact someone about dragon disappearing from storage? I spent gold to finish this tales and the dragon was in storage but now gone. Thanks

Rynetory2
01-17-17, 05:04 AM
Hi any advice on how to contact someone about dragon disappearing from storage? I spent gold to finish this tales and the dragon was in storage but now gone. Thanks

Can you restart your game and check again? Here is the link to contact Support.

Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

fairy1709
01-17-17, 09:43 AM
Thanks so much. Still not there after restart :-(

katali119
01-17-17, 09:50 AM
Impetus received, and contrary to many people I found this one very easy, helped by the fact that I can play every hour when needed. I didn't do the last one due to the huge food requirements, but they were more modest for this, and I love the tournaments so was quite happy to have them linked.

813vv
01-17-17, 10:40 AM
Does anyone manage to win 3 battles with Ignis in last chap in Tale? I used all day today to fight but jst lost an lost. So upset!!!! An now it's evening. Seems we have no way than using golds to skip this step.

belarica
01-17-17, 10:42 AM
Does anyone manage to win 3 battles with Ignis in last chap in Tale? I used all day today to fight but jst lost an lost. So upset!!!! An now it's evening. Seems we have no way than using golds to skip this step.

I easily beat the 3 battles yesterday with beast, and ignis destroyed his 3 battles today. Sorry you're having so much trouble, but it's not impossible.

lenasdinner
01-17-17, 11:31 AM

I finished tale today with 15h till the end.dident spend any gold or boost.
My Ignis won all 3 battles with 0 losses. He defeted Landworm,Overgrowth and Moonnight.

At the end I would like to asc S8 to improve this latest version of game for android because it chrashes all the time no matter what and its very hard to play like this.

katali119
01-17-17, 11:36 AM
I only needed to do 2, but he walked through them no problems. I haven't had to spend a single gold in either tournament or tales.

irishcoffee30
01-17-17, 12:35 PM
My Ignis is useless. I fed him up to level 15, and still has lost all day. Already ultimate one level because nothing could beat Fire Giant apparently. So annoying.

amerirish
01-17-17, 01:06 PM
I had one loss in my 3 battles with Ignis. One thing to try is while he's in the spa healing, try beating the opponent who beat him with someone else. Hopefully your next opponent will be easier. Another thing would be to restart your device right before going into battle. That has helped myself and other in tournaments sometimes. Best of luck to all still fighting! :D

starship412
01-17-17, 01:28 PM
I fell a day behind on the tales because of a bingo goal of breeding with a Peacock. Unfortunately a Penumbra popped up and messed things up. Had to do the 3 Ignis battles too but thankfully I finished the tournament Friday and started tales on Thursday morning to avoid having to do the tales goals in tourney battle. My Ignis plowed through the battles today and all I have to do now is wait on these worthless Pumpwings to finish.

katali119
01-17-17, 01:35 PM
I fell a day behind on the tales because of a bingo goal of breeding with a Peacock. Unfortunately a Penumbra popped up and messed things up. Had to do the 3 Ignis battles too but thankfully I finished the tournament Friday and started tales on Thursday morning to avoid having to do the tales goals in tourney battle. My Ignis plowed through the battles today and all I have to do now is wait on these worthless Pumpwings to finish.

Woo! I hate the planting goals in the tales, because you need such a ridiculous amount of food, but the planting goals all seem to be for really poor producing foods :(

xxangelmariexxx
01-17-17, 03:40 PM

Yes I am having issues winning with the Ignis. I used gold to get to this point and looks like with 9 hours left I wont be able to complete this because i cant win the battles. I am on round 30

starship412
01-17-17, 04:18 PM
Woo! I hate the planting goals in the tales, because you need such a ridiculous amount of food, but the planting goals all seem to be for really poor producing foods :(

Exactly!

starship412
01-17-17, 04:21 PM
Anyone who's having trouble winning with Ignis and is in a tournament that's close to completion, if I were you, I'd finish the tourney, level the dragon to 13 or 14 and then complete the act in dragon tales.

leo2010leo
01-17-17, 05:19 PM
Anyone who's having trouble winning with Ignis and is in a tournament that's close to completion, if I were you, I'd finish the tourney, level the dragon to 13 or 14 and then complete the act in dragon tales.
That's exactly what I did.

dragonfliesplace
01-17-17, 05:52 PM
i have been there too.
have you got the daily bonus screen yet before battling? i found it tricky to try completing battle after daily reset time.
chance is greater results don't register if you did not get the daily bonus screen yet so to ensure the game "sync". greater chance it would roll back.
same goes with tournament.

i don't normally do it.
but as winning battle with ignis could be tricky ( i have not tested him out in the arena yet), i closed the programme after reset time and open again to make sure the game would sync

good luck completing first act of Ch6.

btw, anyone figure out how the new "element" type behave in arena?
this would help in the tales.
currently i only treat it as "olympus" , element type seems to have "no effect"

Thankyou for the tips. It eventually resynced after i closed and restarted. Just completed first act. Ingis isn't a very good battler. Had to use other dragons while he spent time in spa 😂
I think Ill just scrape in with this tales. Cutting it very close. I'll have to spend gold to speed up the mining dragon because i didn't craft the alter before
Goodluck everyone

Rynetory2
01-17-17, 06:23 PM
Thanks so much. Still not there after restart :-(

Sorry to hear that. :( Please proceed to contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance.

StorysPlayer67
01-17-17, 06:30 PM
This is the impossible one. I'm stuck on 25 I have all my dragons healing. It's like nothin worked. I speed up the battles with the same dragon. I even had3 videos on the 25 so there is no way I can win. This sucks. Then every time I sit my game down the next thing you know I purchased money. This has happened numerous times on storm8 games. Does any body else have this problem? It's like a bug. I was stupid thinking I could win I have not slept in two days playing on time and the computer just says I don't like you. Lol. I am going to quit playing these weekly things and just play. I might just get the first one and just make what I can in the craft shop. I never use to play them. It's like some people just fly by and I'm just wasting money and gems. I have bought a lot lately. I am not going to do that anymore. If I get it I get it. Good luck every one.

ghostiemom
01-17-17, 09:06 PM
Hi! Can anyone tell me how long it takes to craft the last item in the last chapter? I started crafting my mining dragon and will need to speed him up but want to minimize my gold cost! Thanks

roguebee
01-17-17, 09:25 PM
Hi! Can anyone tell me how long it takes to craft the last item in the last chapter? I started crafting my mining dragon and will need to speed him up but want to minimize my gold cost! Thanks

Crafting the United Altar requires 2 hours.

ghostiemom
01-17-17, 09:31 PM
Crafting the United Altar requires 2 hours.

Ooo more than I expected! Thanks Roguebee

TwinkleTwiny
01-18-17, 12:57 AM
I just noticed that there is a second Terra dragon in my storage. Does somebody also have a second one stored?