PDA

View Full Version : Move account without password?

katali119
01-08-17, 06:49 AM
My son (5) just started playing this game a couple of days ago, has just got a nymph dragon breeding on his den but I hadn't set a password for his account yet, although he does have a username. He's just had the severe misfortune of dropping his pad down the loo after a poo (best time ever right?!) and although we are doing our best to save it, it's in rice as we speak, I do not hold out much hope. The screen was already cracked after an earlier misadventure, so I'm fairly pessimistic. Is there any way of transferring his account without a password? He's only level 7, but I would be sorry for him to lose the nymph lol.

kooky panda
01-08-17, 03:48 PM
Thank you for your question! Sorry, but users must be 13 years old or older to play. Users under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.

You can view the Terms of Service here (https://storm8.com//terms).

A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.