PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Workshop

rulerofjennyville
01-07-17, 08:05 AM
I still keep playing this one faithfully and all I'm getting are coins and a few energy. I've never gotten anything else off of it. I was wondering if anyone else is having different luck and I should keep playing or has everyone else given up and put it in storage?

MoonVillage3
01-07-17, 09:38 AM
I still keep playing this one faithfully and all I'm getting are coins and a few energy. I've never gotten anything else off of it. I was wondering if anyone else is having different luck and I should keep playing or has everyone else given up and put it in storage?
I haven't put it in storage yet.. but like you get only coins and a few energy. I craft about 3times a week as it takes time to collect the LuckyMagic. This was a very promising and useful building.. just look at the drops that were stated BUT now another building programmed to give little to nothing. :(

"Lucky Workshop limit of 1 Cannot be sold
Cost: Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
Lucky Trade - 12 hours - 8 Lucky Clover, 8 Lucky Magic, 10 Glimmerdust
Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy"

danzplace
01-07-17, 11:18 AM
I haven't received more than coins (4000) or 5 energy (which is less than what it takes to use) in a long time. Out simply because it's cute. because it's cute and I have lots of orange stuff, including the new buck, Though it may go away soon to make space.

meme1098
01-07-17, 01:11 PM
Mine's in storage right now but is out on my game board off & on. I have never received anything from it other than coins , occasional energy, & think I might have gotten a gold path once.

rulerofjennyville
01-07-17, 03:14 PM
OK. Thanks for answering, everyone! I wasn't sure if anyone else had gotten an actual item off it since the challenge.

dipwid
01-07-17, 03:35 PM
I got the golden throne from it once.

rulerofjennyville
01-07-17, 03:57 PM
I got the golden throne from it once.

Was that while the challenge was going on to get the workshop or after it had ended?

parlski
01-07-17, 04:52 PM
a few times I had gotten 30 energy from it. and once, a gold troll token.

UnkelFester
01-08-17, 06:38 AM
Mine is still out in my Kingdom, but I never bother using it now.

It is in use as a cowshed with all my royal cows around it. :D

I may use it during a Monster Hunt as it sometimes gives you up to 30 energy, but it seems a lot of effort to obtain the lucky clover & lucky magic to use it.

VersaceMorrow
01-08-17, 08:00 AM
Just got 30 energy from it..... now in another few months when I gather the clovers and magic I will try again lol

asdfgh123654
01-08-17, 08:04 AM
I do the trade 3 times in one week, and I'm also getting coins mostly. But I also got more than 10 golden troll tokens, (I got one a few days ago), and I often get 5 energy, 12 rarely, and 30 energy extremely rare. And when they first introduced it, I got a rainbow. But none of the other stuff, and now I realised that it's almost been a whole year since I'm doing the trade, so how rare are these other drops?

rulerofjennyville
01-08-17, 10:52 AM
Well, the news that people got troll tokens made me try it again - we'll see if I get anything.

rulerofjennyville
01-09-17, 04:55 AM
Thought I'd come back to add - I just got a gold apple off mine today.

QueenEverly
01-09-17, 06:33 AM
I use mine regularly and while I usually get energy or coins, I have on occasion received gold apples, gold path, the Pegasus statue, the faerie harp, and gold troll tokens. I also got mermaid scales once, which was a bit of a letdown! But overall I've really enjoyed using it, plus it's very cute and looks great next to Ivy's house and my cabbage hut :)

stargaze91
01-09-17, 07:26 AM
I usually get 5 energy from it or 4000 coins...but I also did get a golden chalice, a golden throne,gold brazier,pile of coins , 5 or 6 troll tokens , a few gold nuggets and gold apples ,multicoloured hedges,a maple tree , few 30 energy drops .. so I keep it out all the time ..I do the trade about twice a week

tonyjosiah
01-10-17, 11:56 AM
I usually get 5 energy from it or 4000 coins...but I also did get a golden chalice, a golden throne,gold brazier,pile of coins , 5 or 6 troll tokens , a few gold nuggets and gold apples ,multicoloured hedges,a maple tree , few 30 energy drops .. so I keep it out all the time ..I do the trade about twice a week Are you 100% sure you got a Golden Chalice from the Lucky Workshop??? I've been looking for that thing forever!!! :-/

Aerial123456
01-11-17, 11:02 AM
I used to use mine regularly, and only ever got coins, sometimes energy, and sometimes a gold path. Now I only prep and use it for timed events where I might really need the extra energy.

meme1098
01-13-17, 09:21 AM
Holy guacamole, Batman!!! I got a gold troll token from the Lucky Workshop this morning.

The other day a super yummy pie from Ivy's Bakery & now this 😳
Guess I need to buy a lotto ticket this weekend... 😀

cavegirl1
01-13-17, 09:18 PM
Just got a golden nugget from mine today :)

Added: just saw post above. Congrats!!

jo_fitz
01-17-17, 07:09 AM
I keep it around because occasionally I get tokens.

robotparade
01-22-17, 02:05 PM
Never got more than 5 energy. Got a troll token ONCE. Debating whether to store it.

riverly
01-22-17, 02:26 PM
Never got more than 5 energy. Got a troll token ONCE. Debating whether to store it.im also debating this. It certainly is not meeting my expectations as far as drops are concerned. I think I've gotten one Pegasus deco and once I think it was about 20 energy or so.

rulerofjennyville
01-26-17, 04:13 AM
Woo-hoo! I just got a golden egg out of my workshop.

hagypagy
02-02-17, 07:57 AM
I've been waiting for a Pegasus statue since we got it ... Only coins and energy for me =(

catu1313
02-05-17, 02:07 AM

I just got the "piles of gold" today, first one I've seen and I collect pretty regularly unless I temporarily need to put the workshop away for space during an event. Most of my collections are 4,000 coins or 5/12 energy. I also got the "golden throne" a few weeks ago. I've gotten other items here and there, gold egg, peony fence etc. So it does still drop good items, just rarely. :)
It's worth keeping out for me, especially since I only use it when there's not much else going on game wise and I have the energy to spare.

MoonVillage3
02-05-17, 02:56 AM
I just got the "piles of gold" today, first one I've seen and I collect pretty regularly unless I temporarily need to put the workshop away for space during an event. Most of my collections are 4,000 coins or 5/12 energy. I also got the "golden throne" a few weeks ago. I've gotten other items here and there, gold egg, peony fence etc. So it does still drop good items, just rarely. :)
It's worth keeping out for me, especially since I only use it when there's not much else going on game wise and I have the energy to spare.
As it says.. 'Lucky' Workshop!
I usually get energy and coins.. very, very rarely a 'limited' drop.. and I use it everyday. but.. rarely lucky beams shine on me :D
I consider it a resource of energy and unlucky when they don't drop.

cavegirl1
02-16-17, 05:19 AM
Just got mermaid scales from mine, which I'm maxed on :(

janddolphins
02-18-17, 01:01 AM
30 energy has been my best as well and I have gotten it probably 5-10 times since we got it.

rulerofjennyville
02-21-17, 06:04 AM
Just got a gold apple out of my lucky workshop.

rulerofjennyville
03-01-17, 05:35 AM
I just got a gold chalice out of mine. It has a timer - don't know what it drops.