PDA

View Full Version : Help! Buying

hutchy12345
01-06-17, 01:23 PM
Hey guys I'm trying to get the value pack for ?1.50 but when I click on it I put in my details for the account and everything and i have to confirm that I want to pay the money and I press done it just goes back to the beginning and keeps going round in a circle and I never get the reward? I'm scared that it's taken the money but not given the reward because I've tried like 3 times. Also I really need to gems to buy he new habitat! Any advice?

[S8] Regina
01-06-17, 02:18 PM
Hey guys I'm trying to get the value pack for ?1.50 but when I click on it I put in my details for the account and everything and i have to confirm that I want to pay the money and I press done it just goes back to the beginning and keeps going round in a circle and I never get the reward? I'm scared that it's taken the money but not given the reward because I've tried like 3 times. Also I really need to gems to buy he new habitat! Any advice?

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

hutchy12345
01-06-17, 03:50 PM
I've sent the form with my email address but I'm not sure where the ticket number was.

hutchy12345
01-06-17, 04:11 PM
Regina;1384172']Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Ticket number is #
Thank you so much for your help!

[S8] Regina
01-06-17, 07:05 PM
Ticket number is #
Thank you so much for your help!

Your ticket has been assigned to an agent, thank you for your patience!

Vladosta
01-14-17, 12:03 PM
Can someone please help me with a similar problem? I have purchased the 31 day VIP pack 8 days ago, money was taken from my bank account but I never received the value pack. I immediately submitted a ticket but haven't received any feedback, nor got my purchased pack or money back. Thank you in advance.

[S8] Regina
01-17-17, 10:22 AM
Can someone please help me with a similar problem? I have purchased the 31 day VIP pack 8 days ago, money was taken from my bank account but I never received the value pack. I immediately submitted a ticket but haven't received any feedback, nor got my purchased pack or money back. Thank you in advance.

Sorry to hear that! Please PM me your ticket number. Thank you!