PDA

View Full Version : Birthstone ponies! NEW AMETHYST PONY!

[S8] Regina
01-06-17, 12:35 PM
BIRTHSTONE PONY SERIES!
Each month, we will be introducing a new Birthstone Pony. Check back for more updates!

Level 17+ | Minimum Game Version iOS/Android 1.3+

~ JANUARY ~
Complete the goal, "Garnet Pony Express," to receive your very own Garnet Pony!
https://imgur.com/esDOOpX.png

~ FEBRUARY ~
Complete the goal, "The Purple Pony," to receive your very own Amethyst Pony!
https://imgur.com/pm0H7f6.png

Ponies' Habitats - 4 connecting pieces
https://imgur.com/JnBYisG.png

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 12:39 PM
From description above, sound like it'll be a birthstone set of all ponies, which I'm totally excited about!

1. Plant 8 banana mana
Collect 90 garnets from harvesting food

Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Start breeding with rock rhino
Collect 12 amethyst stones by BREEDING

Hatch DREAM BAT dark/earth 13 hours
Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana
Collect 200 amethyst stones by HARVESTING

REWARD: Amethyst pony birthstone/dark 15 hour incubation

Good Luck!

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 01:02 PM
I could use a gem sale right about now for the new habitat *wink* lol

pestory
01-06-17, 01:03 PM
you guys are the best !!
this is the most exciting and never boring game I have ever played on my iPhone BUT - even if all these events are very welcomed - PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK !!
Between one event and another PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us at least one week of "normal gaming". I have so many things to fix in my forest that need some time of rest.

That being said, APPLAUSE for you,

poofyena
01-06-17, 01:13 PM
Absolutely love the new poby. Really really hoping to complete the tasks for this beauty.

Drachenia
01-06-17, 01:30 PM
Hello Regina, Thank you very much for this topic.

Oh oh I love the Garnetpony so much, I want 2 of it and bought one. Ufff I'm in love with these ponies, they look so great. So please more seed to plant on the farm, where to harvest we got more apples.I plant day and night seed on, I mostly fall asleep at the table on :eek:

Clark_Wayne
01-06-17, 02:08 PM
step 1
- plant banana mana x8 (skip : 16 gems)
- collect 90 garnets from farms (1 per hour) (skip : 180)

step 2
- hatch a volcamel (earth fire, 14h) (skip : 50)
- feed volcamel x50 (skip : 112)

step 3
- breed volcamel with another animal (skip : 25)
- collect 100 garnets from farms (skip : 200)
- collect 36 capricorn pendants from evolving (skip : 36)
(go figure why we need capricorn pendants ! LOL )

reward : Garnet Pony (gemstone fire, hatch 16h, evolving ??h)

MystiqueRealm
01-06-17, 02:15 PM
Love this! Anyone know what we breed yet?

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 02:42 PM
Harvesting is only producing 1 garnet per hour, I had nexus nuts growing and only got 5 per crop :/

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 02:44 PM
step 1

step 2
- hatch a volcamel (skip : 50)

step 3

Thank you!

Clark_Wayne
01-06-17, 02:45 PM
Harvesting is only producing 1 garnet per hour, I had nexus nuts growing and only got 5 per crop :/

don't worry about this : better worry about hatching volcamel to avoid paying 50 gems :P

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 02:50 PM
Lol yes I agree Clark_Wayne, btw volcamel is earth/fire 14 hour breed, 9 hour evolution

supermaay
01-06-17, 02:54 PM
don't worry about this : better worry about hatching volcamel to avoid paying 50 gems :P

Vocamel (Earth/Fire) is another rare animal difficult to breed. I used to have one at Level 15 and one recently bred. Both were sold. I don't know if I can get it this time. If we cannot breed it this time, it will cost more gems to skip: 50 (skipping breeding) + 122 (skipping feeding 50 times) + 25 (breeding Vocamel with any animal). A total of 197 gems is too much. I may not pursue it if I cannot successfully breed it. Good luck to all.

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 02:54 PM
Annnnnd, I just got 14 hours! Yay! (4th attempt not first but happy) :)

supermaay
01-06-17, 03:06 PM
Thank you, Clark-Wayne. Your disclosure of steps/acts way ahead of everybody else is always very useful and is greatly appreciated. This pretty much follows the same pattern as the Zodiac goal line events. I'm kind of tiring of this right after the Capricorn Goal Line event. I spent 50 gems to skip breeding Spring Wing to eventually get Capricorn (because I have a Level 1 Spring Wing). Now I don't have any low-level Vocamels. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend much more gems for this pony.

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 03:13 PM
Thank you, Clark-Wayne. Your disclosure of steps/acts way ahead of everybody else is always very useful and is greatly appreciated. This pretty much follows the same pattern as the Zodiac goal line events. I'm kind of tiring of this right after the Capricorn Goal Line event. I spent 50 gems to skip breeding Spring Wing to eventually get Capricorn (because I have a Level 1 Spring Wing). Now I don't have any low-level Vocamels. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend much more gems for this pony.

Good luck if you decide to try! You could get lucky in breeding, I hope so :)

SkyrimThief
01-06-17, 03:20 PM
Is there a level limit? Cause I don't have the event popping up for me. Thanks!

Alideh
01-06-17, 03:31 PM
step 1

step 2
- hatch a volcamel (skip : 50)

step 3

Thank you VERY much for posting this!!
Wow It is isn't long but it is a bit scary knowing we have to hatch a Volcamel... So far 1st fail is an armadillo T_T which reminds me of the last armadillo army I got while trying to breed the storking during Christmas XD

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 03:34 PM

I think storybooks start at lvl 17 so that could be the level for this as well, but I'll let a mod or someone that knows for sure answer you :) if you're over 17 try closing your game and restarting to see if it comes in, good luck!

Drachenia
01-06-17, 03:47 PM
Ouch ouch was now cost intensive, but I could not breed Volcamel. Have accelerated breeding attempt undertaken with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel countless many Armordillo, 2 Rampage and 1 Rubble Rooster. Now I give up and will skip the task with breeding Volcamel. Clark_Wayne lowers the cost of skipping when feeding Volcamel? :(

Buttercup0001
01-06-17, 03:56 PM
I really like the Birthstone Ponies and the habitats are beautiful, real nice colours too. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to get them all. Dang it I just expanded and brought another Tree of Life, so that I can hopefully hatch the 100 plus animals I have in storage and now I have no room to expand and buy the 1st of the 4 connecting habitats. Oh the dilemma. Big thanks to Clark_Wayne for posting the steps in this.

DeeDeeBird70
01-06-17, 04:00 PM
step 3

Zodiac signs do not correspond to calendar months. Capricorn is from about Dec. 22 to Jan. 19. So this event is under the sign of Capricorn.

Clark_Wayne
01-06-17, 04:04 PM
Ouch ouch was now cost intensive, but I could not breed Volcamel. Have accelerated breeding attempt undertaken with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel countless many Armordillo, 2 Rampage and 1 Rubble Rooster. Now I give up and will skip the task with breeding Volcamel. Clark_Wayne lowers the cost of skipping when feeding Volcamel? :(

sorry i can't tell you if feeding volcamel will lower the gem cost. but since it always was the case, i guess that again it will ;)

DirkDragon
01-06-17, 04:13 PM
step 1

step 2

step 3

Thanks for the info. Breeding a Volcamel will not be easy.

Drachenia
01-06-17, 04:26 PM
sorry i can't tell you if feeding volcamel will lower the gem cost. but since it always was the case, i guess that again it will ;)

Thanks for the reply Clark_Wayne, I have spent so much money on the breeding try for Volcamel. At the next Birthstone ponie I will skip the breed point, immediately with gems. This comes cheaper than when I spend as now almost 300 gems for accelerated breeding. :D

supermaay
01-06-17, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the reply Clark_Wayne, I have spent so much money on the breeding try for Volcamel. At the next Birthstone ponie I will skip the breed point, immediately with gems. This comes cheaper than when I spend as now almost 300 gems for accelerated breeding. :D

Sorry to hear that. If you skip the whole thing with Volcamel, it costs you 187 gems (50 + 112 + 25). Storm8 now makes it extremely difficult to breed the rare animals in the goal line events.

Drachenia
01-06-17, 05:12 PM
Sorry to hear that. If you skip the whole thing with Volcamel, it costs you 187 gems (50 + 112 + 25). Storm8 now makes it extremely difficult to breed the rare animals in the goal line events.

Hello Supermaay! I have a Volcamel LVL 10 and can breed with it, but it just feed 25 times. Yes the task would be easy, if it is possible Volcamel with the 2 or 3 attempt to breed. I do not like such tasks at all, I always have bad luck with it. :(

Drachenia
01-06-17, 06:34 PM
Hello everyone, now I have again accelerated breeding made with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel and after 4 more Armordillo, Magmacore I finally 14 hours get. I hope it is really Volcamel, so now I need again for it also apples. Why can not you change these breed tasks, I want to say without the breeding of eg Volcamel and the task to feed a animal 50 times in your forest.

saucysammis
01-06-17, 07:53 PM
I am so excited about this new line of animals. On the other hand, I am mad at myself for the expansion choice I made less than an hour before the update! the set of four would look so good below my farms and I chose to expand to the side. Rrr. Oh well, in a week or 2 I can begin again!

AppieP
01-07-17, 02:12 AM
step 1

step 2

step 3

Thanks you so much for letting us know the steps to complete this quest. Before I start step 2 I tried to breed the Volcamel first. I believe that can help sometimes. And I was thrilled to see i have a 14 hours breeding time on my first try. So thanks a lot. Because I don't have it already, I am really excited. THANKS!!!!

Clark_Wayne
01-07-17, 06:23 AM
had a look on the habitats : too expensive ! :eek:
the zodiac habitat was 200 gems each when they were on sale.
250 gems for 1 gemstone habitat is too much regarding the gems we can get from neighbors and treasure animals.
too bad my ponies will go in ordinary habitats :(

AppieP
01-07-17, 07:07 AM
I agree too. I have even troubles collecting all the 4 Zodiac habitats. Now 4 new Birthstone habitats, the are nice, but probably I place it too on the normal habitats.

MystiqueRealm
01-07-17, 09:32 AM
I am failing trying to breed volcamel :(

SabaDilla2
01-07-17, 09:36 AM
Earth & Fire results at a glance. 12 Armordillo, 13 Rampage, 14 Volcamel, 15 Magmacore, 19 Rubble Rooster... This may help those of us who do not have this memorized.

maizee0404
01-07-17, 11:26 AM
Hi everyone! I'm back after a long time away! I have a volcamel and after feeding it so many times the first check point now has a tick to say I have actually hatched it

Drachenia
01-07-17, 12:57 PM
Hi everyone! I'm back after a long time away! I have a volcamel and after feeding it so many times the first check point now has a tick to say I have actually hatched it

Hello Maizee! I deleted you from my list of friends, because I did not know that you could not play. I have asked you a new friend request.
Welcome back :D

This is how my Birthstone Pony looks in its habitat:

35261 35262

kooky panda
01-07-17, 01:04 PM

Minimum level 17+, iOS/Android versions 1.3+

MystiqueRealm
01-07-17, 01:48 PM

Really you didn't have to hatch it, just feed the one you had? Wish I had known that! But I finally got 14 hours and my other one is level 4 so I need another just to get in 50 feedings :)

Clark_Wayne
01-07-17, 04:09 PM
Really you didn't have to hatch it, just feed the one you had? Wish I had known that! But I finally got 14 hours and my other one is level 4 so I need another just to get in 50 feedings :)

you HAVE TO hatch 1 volcamel, unless you want to pay 50 gems to skip it ;)

Silverrain1
01-07-17, 04:57 PM
A big, big, big thank you to the people who posted the steps in advance. It's soooooo helpful and I really appreciate it! Also a big thanks to letting us know the times of the animals. Iv so far bread 5 armordillos. Not getting anywhere. I got every zodiac and bonus, so maybe it's my turn to suffer lol

Clark_Wayne
01-07-17, 05:30 PM
yeah got 14h after 3 tries with obsidian cyclops and pyro pony :)

Alideh
01-07-17, 07:25 PM
So I finally got a 14 hour timer BUT I'm not sure yet if it's the camel.... Soooo tempted to use gems and speed it up but I'm deciding to wait. Hopefully it is it.
Thank you again for posting the steps people! I ended up saving up enough apples to feed it 50 times now :) You will be mine Pony XD

Eluzyion
01-07-17, 09:11 PM
So I finally got a 14 hour timer BUT I'm not sure yet if it's the camel.... Soooo tempted to use gems and speed it up but I'm deciding to wait. Hopefully it is it.
Thank you again for posting the steps people! I ended up saving up enough apples to feed it 50 times now :) You will be mine Pony XD

Pretty sure the only other 14 hour animals with same elements are 2 expired ones, so your 14 hour is a volcamel :)

Alideh
01-08-17, 03:55 AM
Pretty sure the only other 14 hour animals with same elements are 2 expired ones, so your 14 hour is a volcamel :)

Thank you :D I ended up using 2 gems to hurry it up once the nest became ready. hee :o couldn't wait especially since I still want a shot at the beautiful frostrich.
Thankfully the hard part is out of the picture now that I breed it.

Good luck to you and everyone else.
I used Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino both level 15 incase anyone wants to try that, it took me a few tries, I think 3-4 tries....

glenngenius
01-08-17, 06:59 AM
Wow! I just got a 14-hr timer using Pyro Pony/Rampage after a couple of armordillo fails! Thank goodness I won't need to spend gems for this (and I have no plans, though, as I'm reserving them (in case) for the lone zodiac animal I'm missing). Good luck to everyone trying and congrats to those who alreayd got it!!! (^^,)

Clark_Wayne
01-08-17, 07:13 AM
hatch my volcamel :)
now about 5 days for the last step : more than enough :)

Drachenia
01-08-17, 09:02 AM
The task with collecting from the farms is great, but the breeding tasks are stupid. I am still gathering from the farms :D

Silverrain1
01-08-17, 09:26 AM
Congrats to the folks who are getting the volcamel and further. I'm still trying, 6 armordillos and a rampage

Drachenia
01-08-17, 10:29 AM
Congrats to the folks who are getting the volcamel and further. I'm still trying, 6 armordillos and a rampage

Hello Silverrain! The breeding for Volcamel was very expensive for me, see here:

Hello everyone, now I have again accelerated breeding made with Crystal Unicorn / Volcamel and after 4 more Armordillo, Magmacore I finally 14 hours get. I hope it is really Volcamel, so now I need again for it also apples. Why can not you change these breed tasks, I want to say without the breeding of eg Volcamel and the task to feed a animal 50 times in your forest.

Good luck by breeding Volcamel Silverrain :D

Silverrain1
01-08-17, 01:04 PM
Hello Silverrain! The breeding for Volcamel was very expensive for me, see here:

Good luck by breeding Volcamel Silverrain :D

Thank you. I sped a little more and still got 3 more armordillos and an other rampage. I suppose, it gives me longer to get food.

Silverrain1
01-08-17, 01:08 PM
If we miss any of these will we get a chance to try again and also will there be a surprise if we get them all, like the zodiacs?

Drachenia
01-08-17, 01:24 PM
If we miss any of these will we get a chance to try again and also will there be a surprise if we get them all, like the zodiacs?

Hello Silverrain! I have the hope that Storm8 simplifies the breeding for Volcamel. I used a lot of gems to get Volcamel. It is only a rare animal, it seems to me as if it is on Ultra Rare. I do not like these breed tasks at all. Good luck for you Silverrain :D

Silverrain1
01-08-17, 03:11 PM
Hello Silverrain! I have the hope that Storm8 simplifies the breeding for Volcamel. I used a lot of gems to get Volcamel. It is only a rare animal, it seems to me as if it is on Ultra Rare. I do not like these breed tasks at all. Good luck for you Silverrain :D

Neither do I. I wouldn't mind if it said just to breed any two animals together, but having to breed a specific animal is really hard. Especially when it's one you have had for a while so it's already epic. I would also like to feed any animal the required amount of times so that I can evolve animals i want, without feeding one I'm just going to sell.

rado_nik
01-08-17, 03:13 PM
This time get Volcamel on first try with Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony unlike the last zodiac tread. Few more hours to hatch the Volcamel

Drachenia
01-08-17, 03:42 PM
Neither do I. I wouldn't mind if it said just to breed any two animals together, but having to breed a specific animal is really hard. Especially when it's one you have had for a while so it's already epic. I would also like to feed any animal the required amount of times so that I can evolve animals i want, without feeding one I'm just going to sell.

Yes it is the same for me, Silverrain. I have so many animals in the storage where I would like to put in a habitat. But that does not work and I'm now trying to expand country and keep free for the Birthstone ponies. So apples I already again as well as none more, I'm already buying apples to that constantly and do not progress. I hope that we get 2 or 3 farms to that and the land expansion is cheaper. :D

Me Granat Pony LVL 10:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35270

Alideh
01-08-17, 10:07 PM

I agree these Specific breed "This animal" goals scare me... I was only able to get 1 zodiac animal and thankfully I was lucky to get the Volcamel with more than enough time to spare and also some time to spare with the limit on the frostrich since I also want that beautiful animal. Not sure if I will be just as lucky for the following birthstone animals.
A suggestion to Storm8 what if instead of having to breed "Specific animal" we would have to level up any rare or super rare animal? or feed any super rare animal? at least so we can level up an animal we plan on keeping or so we don't have to pick between what animal we want to breed the most that are currently available for a limited time? Or maybe breed any rare or super rare animal?
Thought it would be worth a shot giving this suggestion :D
The Birthstone idea is perfect and glad you guys chose to go with it :D

AppieP
01-08-17, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know the evolution time of Garnet Pony.

Feenfunke
01-09-17, 03:34 AM
Does anyone know the evolution time of Garnet Pony.

The evolution time of Garnet Pony is 16 hours.

Drachenia
01-09-17, 05:55 AM
I agree these Specific breed "This animal" goals scare me... I was only able to get 1 zodiac animal and thankfully I was lucky to get the Volcamel with more than enough time to spare and also some time to spare with the limit on the frostrich since I also want that beautiful animal. Not sure if I will be just as lucky for the following birthstone animals.
A suggestion to Storm8 what if instead of having to breed "Specific animal" we would have to level up any rare or super rare animal? or feed any super rare animal? at least so we can level up an animal we plan on keeping or so we don't have to pick between what animal we want to breed the most that are currently available for a limited time? Or maybe breed any rare or super rare animal?

Hello Alideh! I agree with you and this is a great idea, maybe the Kooky can report to the team of Storm8 or Rynetory. :D

Alideh
01-09-17, 06:19 AM
Hello Drachenia, Hope so too :D Even if it gets rejected at least we tried XD

Rynetory2
01-09-17, 06:41 AM
Hi Ladies, Definitely no harm trying. I've sent it in. Good luck. :)

Drachenia
01-09-17, 07:39 AM

Hello Rynetory! Thank you very much :D

rasike
01-09-17, 07:41 AM
The pony is beautiful and I was very lucky this time to have two Volcamels (level 1 & level 9) and to breed another one just after 3 Armordillos. So feeding the Volcameels was ready before I got the lucky 14 hours timer yesterday.
I wish good luck to everyone who is trying to breed a Volcamel.

To everyone, who will have a little time to finish this quest:
1 hour crops give 1 garnet, so 5 farms with 20 hour crops will be enough to get 100 garnets
18 hour evolution should give 36 medallions (my 9 hour evolution of Volcamel gave me 18 medallions)

Alideh
01-09-17, 08:33 AM

Yay!! Thank you :D

Cdnfroglover
01-09-17, 08:35 AM
Got the jan birthstone pony this morning... looking forward to hatching it. So pretty.

Morag2000
01-09-17, 11:17 AM

Hi Silverain and Drachenia,

Breeding specific animals is very hard especially the Volcamel. After breeding 16 Armadillo's with the same animals, different animals and even the Crystal Unicorn, I gave up and spent the 162 gems as I realy wanted this Pony. I didn't even get any different animals to the Armadillo and I have tried for months to get an Aquatter to no avail.

I know storm8 is a business but please give us a chance to breed these animals, perhaps giving us more time or change the format as the ladies above have suggested.

I like many others have great difficulty breeding specific animals and frequently miss out.

Thank you storm8 for the lovely Christmas animals and habitats.

Silverrain1
01-09-17, 11:57 AM
So, I can't remember my last armordillo count. But add an other 2 and an other rampage and a 45 hour timer. So now iv no idea what to do. As I would like this animal, but not sure to skip with gems as that's a lot! And it will mean missing frostrich again!

Eluzyion
01-09-17, 12:13 PM
So, I can't remember my last armordillo count. But add an other 2 and an other rampage and a 45 hour timer. So now iv no idea what to do. As I would like this animal, but not sure to skip with gems as that's a lot! And it will mean missing frostrich again!

You're so lucky with gem hybrids lately ;) but sometimes at bad times! It will help on leaderboard, you have a second nest to bypass having to speed the 45 hour timer right? I hope you get volcamel so you can get garnet pony, it may be the only chance to get it til possibly next year, frostrich is more likely to show up again :) Good luck!

poofyena
01-09-17, 12:13 PM
Frustrated. Wanted to buy the habitat but looking like I'm going to have to skip the volcamel steps instead. Still have had no success with breeding.

Drachenia
01-09-17, 12:42 PM

Hello Silverrain! I would the task of Volcamel breeding and feed the Volcamel 50 times with gems skip. It is when I have expected 162 gems to be, which comes cheaper than if you buy it for (not like I bought 1 for 1000 gemstones yet).

Congratulation to your breeding Crystal Animals ( I miss Peridot Ph?nix, Granite Golem, Onyx Direwolf)

Eluzyion
01-09-17, 01:12 PM
Hello Silverrain! I would the task of Volcamel breeding and feed the Volcamel 50 times with gems skip. It is when I have expected 162 gems to be, which comes cheaper than if you buy it for (not like I bought 1 for 1000 gemstones yet).

Congratulation to your breeding Crystal Animals ( I miss Peridot Ph?nix, Granite Golem, Onyx Direwolf)

That's a good point Drachenia! So basically for $5 you can skip and get the Garnet Pony, which is cheaper than value packs and IMO well worth it! :)

Silverrain1
01-09-17, 01:19 PM
Yes, I decided to skip the hatch and feed a volcamel, so that was a bit pricy but I'm ok with it (quietly crying in the corner lol) yes, I have a second nest so I shouldn't have too many problems. I need to have a look and see what I still need to do and the best way to go from here. Thanks for all the congrats everyone

Drachenia
01-09-17, 02:38 PM
Yes, I decided to skip the hatch and feed a volcamel, so that was a bit pricy but I'm ok with it (quietly crying in the corner lol) yes, I have a second nest so I shouldn't have too many problems. I need to have a look and see what I still need to do and the best way to go from here. Thanks for all the congrats everyone

Hello Silverrain! I'm glad you decided to take the step. Congratulations you are a task continue. Please I ask for a food donation, have again nothing for my animals. :eek:

Drachenia
01-09-17, 02:42 PM
That's a good point Drachenia! So basically for $5 you can skip and get the Garnet Pony, which is cheaper than value packs and IMO well worth it! :)

Hello Eluzyion! This is very good of you, I thought not with the value packs and so on, thanks for the point and you get also a point :D

supermaay
01-09-17, 03:02 PM

Please note that you may need another 25 gems to skip the step of "breed volcamel with another animal" in Act 3. Storm8 added this one to further reach players' money pocket if they skip the previous steps inbreeding and feeding.

Drachenia
01-09-17, 03:19 PM
Hello Supermaay! Silverrain has a Volcamel for the breeding point, I hope the Storm8 at the next Birthstone Ponie that is used by Alideh:

Hello Alideh! I agree with you and this is a great idea, maybe the Kooky can report to the team of Storm8 or Rynetory. :D

Silverrain1
01-09-17, 03:58 PM
Please note that you may need another 25 gems to skip the step of "breed volcamel with another animal" in Act 3. Storm8 added this one to further reach players' money pocket if they skip the previous steps inbreeding and feeding.

Thank you. I discovered this after I skipped the steps, but fortunately, I had an epic volcamel to breed with. Very nervous incase that gave me the 14 hour timer that I needed after skipping, on a plus note, I got a gem sale today, after spending my gems lol!

Lisa0107
01-09-17, 04:22 PM
Still no volcamel for me :(

supermaay
01-09-17, 05:00 PM

I got probably 5-6 Armodillos and then two Volcamels in a row. Such a random game!!

Eluzyion
01-09-17, 05:02 PM

Sorry to hear that :( in my experience it's always been easier to get the breeding before the mission calls for it.. So I didn't complete the first mission until I got 14 hours in my den.. Once I got that I finished off harvesting and got the mission to breed a volcamel.. Which I just had to wait to put it in the nest. I hope you get it soon, much luck!

Lisa0107
01-09-17, 05:52 PM
Sorry to hear that :( in my experience it's always been easier to get the breeding before the mission calls for it.. So I didn't complete the first mission until I got 14 hours in my den.. Once I got that I finished off harvesting and got the mission to breed a volcamel.. Which I just had to wait to put it in the nest. I hope you get it soon, much luck!

I will try that next time. It makes sense. Thanks!

missourijan
01-10-17, 07:14 AM
Well I have been breeding non stop and speeding at about 6 hours left each time and still no volcamel. Everything else multiple times. I am not even going to try next time. They set the odds up against what they ask you to breed because it makes no sense any other way.

deadpixel
01-10-17, 10:45 AM
Got the Volcamel on the third (or was it fourth) try with Crystal Unicorn + Volcamel combination.

JanineQuinty
01-10-17, 02:22 PM
I got a lot of armodillo's but I was able to hatch volcamel today (with some spreiding up).
I'm at the last goal now so I'm gonna get the pony.
It looks a little like the matripony but I love it anyway.
I was a little surprised because we're still in the leaderbord event and we got a new event and a new animal to win in the arena; I have a lot of animals (including double ones) in my storage. I don't really find the time to hatch some of Them.

strxmstad
01-10-17, 04:03 PM
Happy I got the Volcamel on my second try. The pony is now in my storage. But, why is there so much going on now? There's been event after event non stop since before christmas. I don't stand a chance at all when it comes to getting them all. First the zodiac, so the birthstone along with the leaderboard event, now there's a tournament and the painted pals event at the same time. And there's a spin to win coming up as well. It's like running a marathon and then I have to run yet another one without taking a break from the first one. I can't be the only one thinking this. This is my favourite game, but please, give us a break now and then.

missourijan
01-10-17, 06:38 PM
This is total BS. I have spent far more gems which is my hard earned dollars as I have no gem producers than it would have cost to skip all of it. Storm 8 make your games fair. Why do so many get these on the first or second try and others thirty trys and all fails. If I fail again I am deleting this game. This is not fun. Nothing fun about it.

poofyena
01-10-17, 08:04 PM
Soooooo. Spent the gems today to skip the breeding and half the feeding of volcamel.
Breed with another animal step.
Got 14hr timer. Hiss.

Eluzyion
01-10-17, 08:21 PM
Soooooo. Spent the gems today to skip the breeding and half the feeding of volcamel.
Got 14hr timer. Hiss.

Omg, I can almost picture your face when that happened! :) at least you're for sure getting garnet pony now ;)

Cdnfroglover
01-10-17, 09:21 PM
Got 14hr timer. Hiss.

Oh dear... that does suck!

LauraGSJK
01-10-17, 10:20 PM
Still no Volcamel for me either. I can't gem skip. I do have a Volcamel already, but it's all grown up. I've been trying since the goal came up. Oh well. Congratulations to everyone who got the Garnet Pony, & good luck to those still trying.

A BIG thank you to Clark_Wayne for posting the steps.

LauraGSJK
01-10-17, 10:27 PM
you guys are the best !!
this is the most exciting and never boring game I have ever played on my iPhone BUT - even if all these events are very welcomed - PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK !!
Between one event and another PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us at least one week of "normal gaming". I have so many things to fix in my forest that need some time of rest.

I totally agree with you.

ranne58
01-11-17, 11:32 AM
So frustrating! Trying to breed the Volcamal for days, only to get about a dozen Armordillos. Same thing happened when trying for the Capricorn (never did get it)!!!

Buttercup0001
01-11-17, 03:20 PM
Finally after non stop breeding (and an army of Armordillos) of my Ramage and Magmacore, I now have a 14hr timer on the nest. Hoping there is no other fire/earth 14hr animal breed or I'll have a hissy fit.

ahomeforme
01-11-17, 06:59 PM
I am so way behind on this. Still trying to hatch a volcamel mostly because my den, then nest, were occupied for 90 hours. Yes I got Jade Kirin. Should be happy about it, but I really want to get the Garnet. I can do wihout Jade for the time being and hope to get it another chance. I might have to spend lots of gems to get Garnet. And am already spending gems to boost leaderboard coz that's another pretty pony there.... Yeah, I have a soft spot for ponies, in fact my first ever real money spent on FFS was to buy Unicornucopia.

lunarwren
01-11-17, 07:11 PM
Finally got 14 hours!! I wonder if I have enough time to complete the quest without using gems.

Clark_Wayne
01-12-17, 01:02 PM
Got 14hr timer. Hiss.

this happened to my baby account too :D
after lot of armodillo, i gave up and paid the 50 gems , and breed volcamel with CU , and ... got 14h ! grr

hopefully my main account got 14h after 3 tries :)

littelprincess0313
01-12-17, 11:15 PM
Had to skip the volcamel as well. So frustrating. If I would have done that from the beginning a lot of gems from speed breeding would have been saved -.-

goddard7006
01-13-17, 02:35 AM
Main account no luck while trying to breed Volcamel (although I finally bred a magmacore), 2nd account got one. My son's account bred 2. Oh well at least one of my accounts has 1, and now that I have Magmacore I can finally complete Fire friends task.

awesomeahmed123
01-13-17, 11:06 AM
Just hatched the Garnet Pony! Evolution time is 16 hours :)

Sakrysta
01-13-17, 11:15 AM
*sigh*

Never managed to breed the Volcamel. :(

SmaugyHobit
01-13-17, 12:19 PM
Hatched my Garnet Pony, can't wait for Ruby, and Sapphire!

AppieP
01-15-17, 02:26 AM
Hatched my Garnet Pony, can't wait for Ruby, and Sapphire!
How on earth do you know what animal are next.LOL. Because I never heard about birthstone animals. So this is new for me.

Silverrain1
01-15-17, 03:25 AM
How on earth do you know what animal are next.LOL. Because I never heard about birthstone animals. So this is new for me.

They will probably come out monthly and be the birthstone for that month. So I believe February is amethyst.
March aquamarine
April diamond
May emerald
June pearl or alexandrite
July ruby
August peridot
September sapphire or Sardonyx
Spinel
October tourmaline or opal
November topaz or citrine
December Tanzanite
Zircon Turquoise.

Not sure why some months have more than one. Im April so I'm looking forward to diamond. Hoping my game will be back to normal by then.

AppieP
01-15-17, 03:36 AM
They will probably come out monthly and be the birthstone for that month. So I believe February is amethyst.
March aquamarine
April diamond
May emerald
July ruby
August peridot
Spinel
December Tanzanite
Zircon Turquoise.

Not sure why some months have more than one. Im April so I'm looking forward to diamond. Hoping my game will be back to normal by then.

Like I said never heard of it. Now I now.
A birthstone is a gemstone that represents a person's month of birth. Birthstones are often worn as jewelry and as pendants.
Never to old to learn. LOL.
Thanks for your reply.

Silverrain1
01-15-17, 04:43 AM
Like I said never heard of it. Now I now.
A birthstone is a gemstone that represents a person's month of birth. Birthstones are often worn as jewelry and as pendants.
Never to old to learn. LOL.
Thanks for your reply.

Lol, no worries and I agree! Learning all the time!!

ed_darko
01-15-17, 08:27 PM
you guys are the best !!

Similar thoughts here.
It's great that the game is interesting, obviously they want to keep it that way so people are attracted to keep playing. But there is just too much going on sometimes.

What good was it to make all these xmas animals temporarily breedable if we have 2-3 goals/events going on at the same time. At least let one end before you start a new one.

Clark_Wayne
01-16-17, 02:40 AM
March aquamarine
April diamond
May emerald
July ruby
August peridot
Spinel
December Tanzanite
Zircon Turquoise.

knew some of them because playing other games but didn't that some months got several birthstone :D
thx to you silverrain ;) (i sent you a private mail ;))

btw i'm april too LOL

Silverrain1
01-16-17, 12:29 PM
knew some of them because playing other games but didn't that some months got several birthstone :D
thx to you silverrain ;) (i sent you a private mail ;))

btw i'm april too LOL

Very strange that some get more than one. I wonder if it has something to do with rarity of the stone or something (I'm not gonna pretend to b an expert here!)
It will be interesting to see how April looks compared to the crystal unicorn.
I sent you a message back.

sparklegirly
01-16-17, 02:46 PM
March aquamarine
April diamond
May emerald
July ruby
August peridot
Spinel
December Tanzanite
Zircon Turquoise.

My birth month is June (alexandrite/pearl/moonstone). I wonder which one they will chose as all three stones are colored differently!

I'm so happy excited for diamond! I hope it will be diamond with prism colors, like a rainbow effect. However I'm excited for all the ponies 😄

poofyena
01-16-17, 05:47 PM
I'm hoping June will be moonstone or alexandrite. Probably will be pearl though as that usually seems to be Junes.

AppieP
02-06-17, 04:04 PM
Can we be prepared after the LB to a new Birthstone quest? Or will it be released later. Anyone heard something of it? I'm also looking forward to the 2nd zodiac Pisces for this month, can't wait!!

Alideh
02-06-17, 04:39 PM
Can we be prepared after the LB to a new Birthstone quest? Or will it be released later. Anyone heard something of it? I'm also looking forward to the 2nd zodiac Pisces for this month, can't wait!!

The LB ends in 3 days and 19 hours, My guess is they will give the announcement either on the last day of the LB or the day after. To be honest I would prefer for them to give the news about it after the LB so everyone including me can continue working on the Valentines animals. I really want that Pony :o and am still missing the kitty so I would have to choose between the Birthstone and the 2 other Valentines animals I am missing and also the Bee Mine bee.

I'm starting to wonder if we will get PIsces since they did say we would get a chance to get "SOME" zodiac animals in one of the other threads.
I hope so since in the tournament it is one of the opponents you fight in a round and from what I noticed is usally MOST but not all of the opponenets we fight are usually animals that are available to get or soon be able to get again . I could be wrong but I hope I'm right on that.
Well as long as we get Leo and Libra again I am happy.

I am curious as to how this months Birthstone Pony will look :D It's Amethyst so I'm guessing purple and I'm curious as to whether it is going to look exactly like the Garnet Pony or if it's going to look a bit different. I hope a bit different to make them more special, but if not then whatever as long as I get them I'm happy XD

just4funzs2
02-14-17, 07:13 AM
Does anyone have any idea when the next pony will show up?

[S8] Regina
02-14-17, 12:33 PM
Does anyone have any idea when the next pony will show up?

The new pony just showed up today! Come check out the Amethyst Pony :)

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 12:56 PM
Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons (harvest sorry)

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

REWARD: Amethyst pony birthstone/dark 15 hour incubation / 17 hour evolution

Good Luck!

poofyena
02-14-17, 01:17 PM
Oh gosh. I have NEVER managed to breed a dreambat haha. Good luck everyone!

Silverrain1
02-14-17, 01:22 PM
Eluzyion! U are amazing! Thank you so much for all the steps!

Alideh
02-14-17, 01:22 PM
Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!

Thank you soooo much for this!!

The Pony is soo cute, super glad it looks different from the garnet Pony that way they are all different and unique in their own way.
Good luck everyone :D

Cdnfroglover
02-14-17, 01:23 PM
Oh my!... It took me forever to get a dream bat! That's a hard one. 😮

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 01:28 PM
You're welcome! Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all get the pretty amethyst pony! :)

supster50
02-14-17, 02:15 PM
Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!

we need to harvest 6 spell mellons

luze_21
02-14-17, 02:42 PM
Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!

Hi,
For the dream bat, hatch means from nest to habitat right?

AppieP
02-14-17, 02:48 PM
Hi,
For the dream bat, hatch means from nest to habitat right?
Yes it does. Breeding is from garden to the nest. Good luck.

DeeDeeBird70
02-14-17, 02:49 PM
ARRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!! Planted the 20 hour crops this morning for the World Event. Almost 16 hrs to go. Absolutely despise that events are piggybacking. The only good thing is that I already have a Dream Bat at Level 4 so I can do the feedings with that one if I can't breed one. I do like the Gemstone ponies and have set aside the four habitat plateau on the upper right for the Gemstone habitats.

GreytMom
02-14-17, 03:17 PM
Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!

Wow, Eluzyion, thank you so much for this info!

I've not been able to get a Dream Bat, either, so this one will be tough.

Buttercup0001
02-14-17, 04:25 PM
Amethyst pony

Plant 6 spell melons

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!

Thanks for posting the steps in the Amethyst Pony goal. My suggestion is when players get to the breeding Rock Rhino step, breed it with the Skyger or a earth/dark hybrid in hope of breeding the Dream Bat.

DirkDragon
02-14-17, 04:45 PM
As l have never managed to breed a Dream Bat in almost a year, l don't think l'll have much chance now. I will try, of course, to get the pony.

poofyena
02-14-17, 05:51 PM
Dream bat is a hard one. First attempt is a 9 hour fail. I hope i don't have to skip all the steps. It'll cost to much.

Anyone know if we have to harvest all 6 spell melons at once? Usually it doesn't matter but i just harvested 4 and it hasn't registered that I've done any.

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 06:36 PM
Amethyst pony is 17 hour evolution time

Thanks supster50, I was in a hurry and probably jotted it wrong, sorry.. Harvest spell melon 6x in mission 1 :)

LauraGSJK
02-14-17, 07:04 PM
From description above, sound like it'll be a birthstone set of all ponies, which I'm totally excited about!

1. Plant 8 banana mana
Collect 90 garnets from harvesting food

Thank you so very much for posting all the steps. You are so very helpful! Not to mention super nice. Good luck with the events/goals to you and everyone. :)

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 07:07 PM
Thank you so very much for posting all the steps. You are so very helpful! Not to mention super nice. Good luck with the events/goals to you and everyone. :)

Hi Laura! You're very welcome, the quote you posted above was from garnet pony..not sure why kooky included it but don't use that one! Hehe go by the post on page 12 or the quote on page 1 under where it says amethyst pony please! :)

Clark_Wayne
02-14-17, 07:10 PM
i'm starting a new thread because it would be easier to have the steps in post#1 ;)

step 1 :
- harvest spell melon x6 (skip : 30 gems)

step 2 :
- breed rhino with another animal (skip : 25 gems)
tips : breed with dark because we need dreambat ;)
- collect 12 amethyst from breeding (skip : 16)

step 3
- hatch a dreambat (earth dark, 13h) (skip : 50)
- feed dreambat x50 (skip : 112)
(if you got a dreambat, you can feed it while trying to breed one)

step 4
- plant banana mana x6 (skip : 12)
- collect 200 amethyst from farms (skip : 260)

reward : Amethyst Pony (gemstone dark, hatching 15h, evolving 17h)

good luck everyone ;)

GreytMom
02-14-17, 07:37 PM
I absolutely NEED this Amythst Pony! My fav color (even my own hair is purple) plus sparkly and pretty like a unicorn. Two full months of playing and I've yet to breed a unicorn :-(
I'm going to concentrate on this for a while instead of the Valentine's critters. Besides, flocks of Racmoons will be a nice addition to our herds of Armordillos.

MystiqueRealm
02-14-17, 07:39 PM
Amethyst pony

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!

Thank you Eluzyion! I got dream bat on 3rd try!

Irma_Isle
02-14-17, 07:45 PM
Thank you. Your step is so details.

Alideh
02-14-17, 09:40 PM
Thank you!!!!

Phoenix406
02-14-17, 09:44 PM
Dream bat is a hard one. First attempt is a 9 hour fail. I hope i don't have to skip all the steps. It'll cost to much.

Anyone know if we have to harvest all 6 spell melons at once? Usually it doesn't matter but i just harvested 4 and it hasn't registered that I've done any.
I harvested my Spell Melons in 2 separate batches, no problems.

Currently breeding a Racmoon when I need a Dream Bat. 😕

hutchyy12345
02-15-17, 12:59 AM
Woo for dreambat on first try! This usually doesn't happen for me on goal lines so very happy.

kukeleku111
02-15-17, 05:32 AM
I had 2 small dreambats (next to my L 15 one) and I sold them because of a lack of space. :cry: :cry:
now I try to hatch another one on purpose grrr (3rd try sofar) That will cost a lot again but I really like the purple pony. I hope it will be worht spending a lot again on all those animals but that is what makes this game fun!

poofyena
02-15-17, 07:21 AM
Second dream bat try is another racmoon. Hoping to breed the bat soon as the evo time is long enough!

Limequat
02-15-17, 09:12 AM
Just harvested my rune prunes so now I can plant my spell melons and officially start the goal. Good thing I have two spare dream bats, one at level 1 and the other at level 4. That'll save me time when it comes to evolving. The only thing I'll have to worry about now is breeding another dream bat. I'm hoping it won't take too long because you still need to collect 200 amethyst stones afterwards. I felt like it took forever to finish the harvesting stuff for Aquarius, so if this is anything like that, then yikes!

Good luck, everyone!

spyd58
02-15-17, 10:37 AM
I had 2 small dreambats (next to my L 15 one) and I sold them because of a lack of space. :cry: :cry:
now I try to hatch another one on purpose grrr (3rd try sofar) That will cost a lot again but I really like the purple pony. I hope it will be worht spending a lot again on all those animals but that is what makes this game fun!

I have found that unless you need an animal for battle tournaments never upgrade as you may need it for events like this to be able to feed. If you cannot hatch in time at least you will only burn gems for that and not feeding.

Silverrain1
02-15-17, 12:43 PM

I harvested two sets of three and they both registered. Hope it sorts for you!

Wow! Dream bat first try!

AppieP
02-15-17, 03:45 PM
Dreambat is indeed a hard one to get. Luckily I have one, just feed it 50 times. 3 Racmoon's for me on a row. Hope I get the Dreambat soon. Otherwise I need to skip for 50 gems. But I think that's very expensive, rather wait a few more days before I decide to do. I know can't wait to long because we need to collect 200 amethyst stones by HARVESTING. 200/6 farms = 33.33 hours each farm. So 1,5 days needed to collect. XD

Eluzyion
02-15-17, 03:56 PM
Dreambat is indeed a hard one to get. Luckily I have one, just feed it 50 times. 3 Racmoon's for me on a row. Hope I get the Dreambat soon. Otherwise I need to skip for 50 gems. But I think that's very expensive, rather wait a few more days before I decide to do. I know can't wait to long because we need to collect 200 amethyst stones by HARVESTING. 200/6 farms = 33.33 hours each farm. So 1,5 days needed to collect. XD

I used cu + dream bat to get mine, hope you get it soon!

Silverrain1
02-15-17, 04:13 PM
I also used crystal unicorn and dream bat to get mine

GreytMom
02-15-17, 06:55 PM
I know I should have tried a few more days, but I *****ed and gem-skipped Dream Bat. I'm afraid to take even the slightest chance of missing that Pony.
Besides, if I kept on trying I'd probably end up with as many Racmoons as I have Armordillos.

Limequat
02-15-17, 08:46 PM
My first try in breeding the Dream Bat gave me a Racmoon. I finished feeding the two low level Dream Bats that were already sitting in my forest. I'm tempted to just skip breeding the Dream Bat. I already have three of them in my forest - I don't want to waste time breeding an extra one when I still want to try for Kissy Cat and XO Ox.

JustKay
02-15-17, 09:45 PM
First try and got a 13 hour with RockRhino and Skyger, hope this is a dream bat!

Eluzyion
02-16-17, 12:57 AM
First try and got a 13 hour with RockRhino and Skyger, hope this is a dream bat!

Congrats! Pretty sure you got it, it's the only 13 hour animal with those elements that I can find :)

Feenfunke
02-16-17, 01:01 AM
I got my Dream Bat second try, yeah. Was ready to spend 50 gems because I don't wanted to lose to much time because I wanted to try again for Xo-Ox, but luckily after only one Racmoon I got the Dream Bat. 🍀
I love the Amethyst Pony and look forward to see it soon on my island. 🦄

AppieP
02-16-17, 01:35 AM
Too bad I don't have a CU, because I got my 4th racmoon😣.

MellanieK
02-16-17, 01:53 AM
:o I need this pony!....i...neeeed...this....pony :o

ssmhlove
02-16-17, 02:36 AM
Omg first try and I got 13 hours !
The first time I have the chance to get what I want on first try ^-^ Good luck to everyone ! The pony is realy beautiful more than the January pony.

aprilbluebird
02-16-17, 02:43 AM
Second try for Dream Bat, of course I manage to breed the super rare Gargolem. Hopefully this hasn't used up all my luck!

I love this month's pony <3 I'm determined to get all of them. Hoping there's a sale on gems soon so I can buy the gemstone habitat that's currently half price.

Alideh
02-16-17, 03:09 AM
1st try - Racmoon
2nd trail 17 Hour fail that giraffe animal forgot the name
3rd fail - Racmoon

Thankfully I already have a dream bat and fed it 15 times for now, waiting till I get one on the breeding den then will feed it more, scared I won't get a dream bat in time so I don't want to waste apples unless I really need to XD

This Pony is soo gorgeous, I saw the adult form on the side bar thing and it is beautiful!!!
Good luck all!!

Alideh
02-16-17, 06:32 AM
Yes!!! Got the 13 hour timer just now so yay!!!
Now I can continue feeding the one I already have and then feed the other one when I hatch it.
Good luck everyone !

I used Rock Rhino lvl 15 and Skyger lvl 15 to get that bat.

Eluzyion
02-16-17, 07:56 AM
Yes!!! Got the 13 hour timer just now so yay!!!
Now I can continue feeding the one I already have and then feed the other one when I hatch it.
Good luck everyone !

I used Rock Rhino lvl 15 and Skyger lvl 15 to get that bat.
AWESOME! So glad you got it!! :)

poofyena
02-16-17, 12:50 PM
Second try for Dream Bat, of course I manage to breed the super rare Gargolem. Hopefully this hasn't used up all my luck!

I love this month's pony <3 I'm determined to get all of them. Hoping there's a sale on gems soon so I can buy the gemstone habitat that's currently half price.

Same! Gargolem and lots of racmoon so far! If I can't breed it by the end of tomorrow I'll have to skip all the steps....sigh.

Congratulations to all of you who've managed to breed that pesky dream bat so far!

fwlzzzg
02-16-17, 01:17 PM
I was sure I wasn't gonna get the dream bat and I wasn't going to use gems for it but I got it at second try ! Now it's evolving for the first time, I wish I could get far enough without using gems but you never know.. :)

aprilbluebird
02-16-17, 01:19 PM

Well, I guess I didn't use up all my luck before... but I definitely have now. This happened:

Think it's a Granite Golem, which is cool! Although now I face a dilemma with having my nest busy for two whole days, and unable to feed my existing Dream Bat :/ I didn't think this through...

Cdnfroglover
02-16-17, 03:02 PM
Got the dream bat! So shocked. I've fed the one I already have. Just need to feed the new one when it hatches and on to the last step. 😊

Silverrain1
02-16-17, 03:13 PM
I'm doing the goal line and want to collect them all but I'm not sure I like this animal. The purple really reminds me of the frankenswine and it's all I see when I look at the picture on the right. Is it just me?

AppieP
02-16-17, 03:25 PM
I'm jealous on everyone who was able to get the Dreambat. Still don't get to breed it. 5 Racmoon's on a row. Luckily we have a few more days to try. Hope I get one. And I need to say congrats to everyone who did breed it.

Lisa0107
02-16-17, 04:11 PM
Got a 13 hour time. Yea!!! I really want this pony. I did not get January (my birth month ) because I couldn't breed a volcamel. But this makes up for that :)

Alideh
02-16-17, 04:50 PM
AWESOME! So glad you got it!! :)

Thank you,
I took a short nap and ended up dreaming that it was another 13 hour animal XD lol ahhh when a game is passed an addiction XD

Alideh
02-16-17, 04:52 PM
Got a 13 hour time. Yea!!! I really want this pony. I did not get January (my birth month ) because I couldn't breed a volcamel. But this makes up for that :)

Congrats! :D I'm also a January baby :D

Hopefully they give us another chance to get it again so everyone who didn't get it hopefully can get it next time around.

spyd61
02-16-17, 07:06 PM
I'm jealous on everyone who was able to get the Dreambat. Still don't get to breed it. 5 Racmoon's on a row. Luckily we have a few more days to try. Hope I get one. And I need to say congrats to everyone who did breed it.

Crystal Unicorn and Dreambat first try! 13 hours.

Alideh
02-16-17, 07:45 PM
Amethyst pony

Feed dream bat 50x

Plant 6 mana banana

Good Luck!
Quoting again so it doesn't get lost in the pages...

GreytMom
02-16-17, 08:41 PM
Purple Pony popped right into the nest automatically as soon as I earned it instead of into my storage. Is it because I happened to have an empty nest at that particular time?

Eluzyion
02-16-17, 09:08 PM
Purple Pony popped right into the nest automatically as soon as I earned it instead of into my storage. Is it because I happened to have an empty nest at that particular time?

Yes.. If you need it in storage all nests must be full. Congrats tho! :)

GreytMom
02-16-17, 09:19 PM
Thanks! I would have hatched her anyway, but good info for other animals.

Alideh
02-16-17, 10:43 PM

Thank you for letting us all know, I want to save that Pony for the next Leaderboards and expansion so I definitely don't want her in the nest right after.

Also Congrats GreytMom on getting the Pony :D

Phoenix406
02-16-17, 11:31 PM
I'm breeding a Dream Bat! So that means I "saved" almost 200 gems, right? Blew them on the spinning wheel trying for a Dragon Roll. Got food, runes, and 2 more Flyer Foxes (I already spun for 2 earlier). Ugh!

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 02:57 AM
yay! was wondering what dark-earth breed had a 13 hour timer, and I found out that it was the dream bat! very happy woohoo 🙌 thanks s8! can't wait to put it on the nest tomorrow, then I could maybe speed it up with gems . . . 🤔

btw I managed to breed the bat after two racmoon fails. thanks again, s8! I like to think that s8 must have been guilty for only letting me breed only one of the valentine animals (dove) and giving me lots of armordillos 😜

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 03:01 AM
oh, and how much food will we need if we want to feed the dream bat 50 times? thanks in advance to those who will answer my question

fwlzzzg
02-17-17, 06:42 AM
oh, and how much food will we need if we want to feed the dream bat 50 times? thanks in advance to those who will answer my question

Well I'm too lazy to count but dream bat will be lvl 10 or 11 when it's fed 50 times 😄 I skipped the last 12 times with gems because I didn't want to wait for it to come from evolution. Check ffs wiki if you need more info on that :)

AppieP
02-17-17, 11:15 AM
Just at curiosity, am I the only one who still doesn't seem to breed the Dreambat? Got my 6th or 7th Racmoon😣 so frustrated that I didn't count anymore.

poofyena
02-17-17, 01:10 PM
Just at curiosity, am I the only one who still doesn't seem to breed the Dreambat? Got my 6th or 7th Racmoon😣 so frustrated that I didn't count anymore.

Nope I'm right there with you. No dreambat for me yet either. Getting a little antsy now. It's a lot of gems to spend to skip.....but i need that pony!

NannaSherry
02-17-17, 02:08 PM
Nope I'm right there with you. No dreambat for me yet either. Getting a little antsy now. It's a lot of gems to spend to skip.....but i need that pony!

Me three. I have a horrible times on these events getting rare animals. My breeding luck is. Ever very good. I've been around through two valentine beeding trios, and haven't been able to get one in over two years. Keep praying for the dream bat. BTW it needs almost 11,400 worth of food for 50x.

Alideh
02-17-17, 02:32 PM
yay! was wondering what dark-earth breed had a 13 hour timer, and I found out that it was the dream bat! very happy woohoo �� thanks s8! can't wait to put it on the nest tomorrow, then I could maybe speed it up with gems . . . ��

btw I managed to breed the bat after two racmoon fails. thanks again, s8! I like to think that s8 must have been guilty for only letting me breed only one of the valentine animals (dove) and giving me lots of armordillos ��

7530 apples in total from what a site said (at lvl 10)
760 apples per feed while it's in level 10 so that x5 is 3800 and then with all the other feeds I'm guessing it's 7530 the math they did confused me a bit because I got a different number o.o
Good luck!

Buttercup0001
02-17-17, 03:32 PM
Just at curiosity, am I the only one who still doesn't seem to breed the Dreambat? Got my 6th or 7th Racmoon so frustrated that I didn't count anymore.
No your not alone. Racmoon after Racmoon. Very frustrating. I have a Dream Bat that's on level 10 but that's not much use. I can only feed it 25 times and I really don't want to depart with 50 plus gems either to skip steps.

henrietta57
02-17-17, 06:35 PM

No, I'm right there with you, sigh. So far I have 7 racmoons, but still holding out hope though. Nothing else to do since I don't have a dream at to feed and can't pay all those gems for skipping feeding and hatching. Have pity on us please S8

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 06:48 PM
Well I'm too lazy to count but dream bat will be lvl 10 or 11 when it's fed 50 times 😄 I skipped the last 12 times with gems because I didn't want to wait for it to come from evolution. Check ffs wiki if you need more info on that :)

ok, thank you! will do try to check on that 😊

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 06:49 PM
7530 apples in total from what a site said (at lvl 10)
760 apples per feed while it's in level 10 so that x5 is 3800 and then with all the other feeds I'm guessing it's 7530 the math they did confused me a bit because I got a different number o.o
Good luck!

thank you and good luck to you too!

Alideh
02-18-17, 12:27 AM
thank you and good luck to you too!

Thank you :)
Hope you are close to getting it, also I advice you to plant the 20 hour food option if you have enough for the bats so you can get a head start on the next goal it gives you.

Alideh
02-18-17, 12:28 AM
Yes!! I got the beautiful Pony just a few minutes ago :D
She is in my storage and ready to come out during the next leaderboards :P

Lovely job to whoever designed this one :D
Can't wait to see the other birthstone ponies :o

ahomeforme
02-18-17, 07:07 PM
Harvesting mana banana gives 1 amethyst stone. But the 20-hour crop gives 30 amethyst stones.

Am at 58% of gahering amethyst stones. Then to concentrate on getting Pisces, the only zodiac I'm missing, my zodiac sign. Then the Pony Tales.

themusicloverme
02-18-17, 07:40 PM
Harvesting mana banana gives 1 amethyst stone. But the 20-hour crop gives 30 amethyst stones.

Am at 58% of gahering amethyst stones. Then to concentrate on getting Pisces, the only zodiac I'm missing, my zodiac sign. Then the Pony Tales.

This is what I plan on doing too. I am also on the last step, so will plant the 20 hour crops and now focus on hatching a solar simian for the pisces, bc that is my zodiac sign. oh, and good luck to you! 😊

themusicloverme
02-18-17, 07:42 PM
Thank you :)
Hope you are close to getting it, also I advice you to plant the 20 hour food option if you have enough for the bats so you can get a head start on the next goal it gives you.

Thank you, and yes I am close, currently on the last step. I will follow your advice with the 20 hour crops. I should get this pony in at least a day or so. Thanks again for your help! 😊 oh and congrats for already getting the pony! she is beautiful.

poofyena
02-18-17, 08:39 PM
So. Another 15hr fail. No sign of bat yet. Think I'm going to have to skip those steps or i risk missing the pony.

Bah.

brownbear42
02-19-17, 03:11 AM
Good luck everyone! I got my pony yesterday, I bred the dream bat on my first try and already had a level 10 bat which I fed up to a 15 as well. I thought my pony would have to sit in storage for a while, but they decided to have a shot at a crystal pony with the hope of a solar simian fail (I had no luck with any of the zodiac last year! I missed all except Capricorn and I cant get them again this year it would seem. Really hoping for all the Birthstone Ponies I'm doing much better with them and got both easily). Anyway, I got a 45 hour timer!!! So my Amethyst Pony is on the nest! Double win!

thaovyvahau
02-19-17, 03:42 AM
Yes!! I got the beautiful Pony just a few minutes ago :D
She is in my storage and ready to come out during the next leaderboards :P

Lovely job to whoever designed this one :D
Can't wait to see the other birthstone ponies :o

Congrats!
but you will hatch this pony during the next leaderboards, what does it mean?

fwlzzzg
02-19-17, 11:47 AM
Congrats!
but you will hatch this pony during the next leaderboards, what does it mean?

I think Alideh has two hatching trees and then will put the pony on the other one for more points :) leaderboard might start right after the storybook, if the same pattern does occur.

poofyena
02-19-17, 12:54 PM
Finally got a 13hr breed time! 6 hours left till hatching. Going to be cutting it close so going to have to skip something lol.

Silverrain1
02-19-17, 02:22 PM
My pony is in its habit. Game named it Gemma. Quite like that.
Not sure second account will get this. Still got about 40 hours on an egg left to go. Dream bat is ready to go but now the tales are ready to start to. Will see how I go, first few chapters of the tales are normally not to bad.

Phoenix406
02-19-17, 06:14 PM
I just got my pony. *happy dance* She'll have to wait to be hatched. I'm pleased that these ponies haven't been too difficult to get.

thaovyvahau
02-19-17, 08:21 PM
I think Alideh has two hatching trees and then will put the pony on the other one for more points :) leaderboard might start right after the storybook, if the same pattern does occur.

Yes, I agree. I got amethyst pony. The adult form is really beautiful, but I will save food for the story book quests.

Alideh
02-20-17, 03:10 AM

@ thaovyvahau

Yes, what fwlzzzg said. I plan on hatching it during the next Leaderboards so that I can get points when it starts again.
I noticed the leaderboards usually start after the storybook expires.

Alideh
02-20-17, 03:11 AM
Thank you, and yes I am close, currently on the last step. I will follow your advice with the 20 hour crops. I should get this pony in at least a day or so. Thanks again for your help!  oh and congrats for already getting the pony! she is beautiful.

Thank you :D
Did you already get her? :D Hope you did!

thaovyvahau
02-20-17, 04:28 AM
@ thaovyvahau

Yes, what fwlzzzg said. I plan on hatching it during the next Leaderboards so that I can get points when it starts again.
I noticed the leaderboards usually start after the storybook expires.

Thank you!
I hatch my amethyst pony a few hours ago. It's lovely :o

Alideh
02-20-17, 05:32 AM
Thank you!
I hatch my amethyst pony a few hours ago. It's lovely :o

Congrats :D

lowborn
02-20-17, 09:24 AM
This is super frustrating. I am level 114 and I have NEVER gotten a dream bat. Since this pony was announced I have bred/hatched 30+ racmoons trying every combo I could think of. Why oh why is the dream bat so hard to get? Someone at Storm8 Please help!!!

Lisa0107
02-20-17, 10:37 AM
Just put my pony on the nest. The egg is very beautiful

poofyena
02-20-17, 03:16 PM
5% left to go on harvesting. Skipped the last 5 feedings of dream bat. Hopefully pony will be mine soon.

Good luck to everyone still going!

saphiraetti
02-21-17, 04:19 AM
Well with 7 hours left I was foolishly trying to breed and hatch a dream bat with no luck but I am not disappointed because I got my dire wolf now. I have not gotten this one yet, but cool fail.

jibro
02-21-17, 08:21 AM
Grr.. 3:40 hours left to collect 192/200 amerhyst stones. Trying with the charmcherries and might have to use gems on the last harvest. Hopefully the charms gives enough stones

ahomeforme
02-22-17, 03:23 AM
Aargh, I missed buying the habitat on sale. Does anyone remember from zodiac habitat sale whether these joining habitat will go on sale the second round?

Destiel0918
02-23-17, 09:08 AM
Aargh, I missed buying the habitat on sale. Does anyone remember from zodiac habitat sale whether these joining habitat will go on sale the second round?

On Black Friday - last year- they did.

Silverrain1
02-23-17, 12:39 PM
I would imagine that when an other pony comes that fits into that habitat, that habitat will go back on sale. They done that with the zodiac habitats.

Phoenix406
02-23-17, 01:16 PM
I wish they would put some of the Fountain of Youth habitats on sale.

Lisa0107
03-04-17, 08:35 AM
I can hardly wait for the March pony to arrive. Should be a light blue. I have been saving every rare animal I get as level one baby in case I can't breed whatever we will need. So far I have a iciclaw, a spruce moose, a hot dog, and I just got a volcamel that I am saving in hopes they re-release the January pony since I did not get that one. I also have a jackalope and a level 4 speed devil and a level 5 mercat if I get desperate. Trying to plan ahead

AppieP
03-04-17, 09:56 AM
I can hardly wait for the March pony to arrive. Should be a light blue. I have been saving every rare animal I get as level one baby in case I can't breed whatever we will need. So far I have a iciclaw, a spruce moose, a hot dog, and I just got a volcamel that I am saving in hopes they re-release the January pony since I did not get that one. I also have a jackalope and a level 4 speed devil and a level 5 mercat if I get desperate. Trying to plan ahead
What you're doing is always good. I mean feed your animals when your told to.
For that reason if I need to feed some, I only feed SR and UR animals. Handy during a tournament en they bring up the most coins.
For some quest whe don't know what we need to breed, so saving your rare animals is kind of handy.

MystiqueRealm
03-04-17, 10:48 AM
I can't wait for the next pony! I still need the next zodiac too so I'll probably be going crazy if they both come out at once but appreciate the opportunity to try for both!

Phoenix406
03-04-17, 06:02 PM
I just realized that my Amethyst pony is named "Jade." Ummm, no. I'm going to have to change that.

Silverrain1
03-05-17, 01:30 AM
I just realized that my Amethyst pony is named "Jade." Ummm, no. I'm going to have to change that.

My January one is called Mica
And February is called Gemma

Lisa0107
03-05-17, 06:29 AM
My February one is named Midnight

Lisa0107
03-07-17, 02:11 PM
I thought for sure the March pony would be out today. So disappointed

GreytMom
03-07-17, 03:42 PM
I thought for sure the March pony would be out today. So disappointed
Me, too. I've been anxiously awaiting it, along with the habitat. Maybe Friday.

Eluzyion
03-07-17, 03:51 PM
Me, too. I've been anxiously awaiting it, along with the habitat. Maybe Friday.

I hope so! I have no patience... lol

GreytMom
03-13-17, 12:22 PM
<whine> WHERE'S MY PONY??

Eluzyion
03-13-17, 12:25 PM
<whine> WHERE'S MY PONY??

Maybe it'll come with LB tomorrow, or Friday *fingers crossed*

kukeleku111
03-13-17, 12:54 PM
yes, we got the chick, now that pony ggrrrr :)

Lisa0107
03-14-17, 04:54 AM
Please give us our pony today. I fear for my sanity if it does not show up in the update today

ahomeforme
03-16-17, 12:03 AM
January was released on the 6th.
February was released on the 14th.
March will be released on the ???

sgr1953
03-16-17, 05:19 PM
I'm glad to see I didn't miss the March pony.

FlatFoot
03-16-17, 06:08 PM
It's coming :D Just got lost in the shuffle, but it's my birthday pony so there's no way I'm going to miss it :P

Clark_Wayne
03-16-17, 07:05 PM
It's coming :D Just got lost in the shuffle, but it's my birthday pony so there's no way I'm going to miss it :P

thanks for telling us :)

GreytMom
03-16-17, 07:39 PM
<big sigh of happiness>

Alideh
03-16-17, 09:59 PM

Happy Early/late Birthday :D :D
Hope you have a good one!!!
Also Thank you for telling us.

torfhoeken3
03-17-17, 12:26 PM
Noooooooo, how can S8 start putting the birthstone ponies in a tournament?! I absolutely hate tournaments :(

Phoenix406
03-17-17, 01:34 PM
Noooooooo, how can S8 start putting the birthstone ponies in a tournament?! I absolutely hate tournaments :(

I'm becoming more and more convinced that S8 is evil. ;)

Eluzyion
03-17-17, 01:37 PM

It's beautiful Flatfoot, I love the tail that resembles an ocean wave :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

adrianalima4
03-17-17, 04:07 PM
I love that it is in a tournament! Yay thank you storm8!!

AppieP
12-17-17, 01:31 PM
I'm was searching for a list with all the Birthstone creatures. With name and month added. So we all know which animal will be relaised that month. For in the future;). Some we received with a quest and most others by winning a tourney. Here the list:

Januari: Garnet Pony (EXPRESS QUEST)

step 1

step 2

step 3

Februari: Amethyst Pony

step 1
Plant and Harvest 6 spell melons

step 2

step 3
Feed dream bat 50x

step 4
Plant 6 mana banana