PDA

View Full Version : Exchanging animals

hutchy12345
01-05-17, 03:39 PM
Wouldn't it be so good if we could exchange animals for other animals or gems or coins with eachother? I think we should start to look at that as an idea, because it's a good chance to get animals in sets we haven't completed or get gems or resources if we are desperate.

Drachenia
01-05-17, 04:13 PM
This has already been suggested, but Storm8 has not given us a correct answer to this proposal. :(

Clark_Wayne
01-05-17, 06:41 PM
s8 will never do this because this is not good for the game : players will no more buy gems and the game will stop because s8 will not be able to pay the staff ;)

kooky panda
01-06-17, 12:37 PM
This suggestion has been passed over to the team.

Drachenia
01-07-17, 01:09 PM
This suggestion has been passed over to the team.

Thank you Kooky Panda :D

NannaSherry
01-08-17, 10:43 AM
I've thought of that too. Especially when you have multiples of something in storage and vice verse with someone else. You could put a cap on it like gifting gems. Let us only trade one a month or week or 3 a month, whatever. Then it wouldn't put a crunch into those who do buy gems, as there's a limit storm8 can control. And it actually may benefit storm8. I don't spend gems to buy animals anyway. But I do for habitats. And if I could hatch more animals (or those I don't have), I'd spend gems for habitats.

torfhoeken3
02-23-17, 03:03 AM
Limit the trading to animals (eggs in storage or even leveled up), habitats and food - even include all that decor that most do not have the space for to use... Could clean up my storage that way ;)

NannaSherry
02-23-17, 07:50 AM
Limit the trading to animals (eggs in storage or even leveled up), habitats and food - even include all that decor that most do not have the space for to use... Could clean up my storage that way ;)

Touch?. Same thing for me.