PDA

View Full Version : No background music 😫

YGG8Y8K
01-05-17, 08:17 AM
I have been playing for a while. Since a couple weeks ago, I can't hear background music anymore.
Effect sound is still there but not background music.
Is anybody know how to fix it?

[S8] Regina
01-05-17, 11:40 AM
I have been playing for a while. Since a couple weeks ago, I can't hear background music anymore.
Effect sound is still there but not background music.
Is anybody know how to fix it?

I am able to hear the background music right now. Did you happen to turn it off in the game settings?

gurmita
01-13-17, 05:52 PM
Hello, i too have the same problem. The sound and music settings are switched on in the game but i can only hear sound no music. It was working fine a few months back. I have iphone all updates included. Please help ive tried reinstalling no change? It happened with the new updated hungry babies version i think because music was working in previous version!

[S8] Regina
01-19-17, 02:34 PM
Hello, i too have the same problem. The sound and music settings are switched on in the game but i can only hear sound no music. It was working fine a few months back. I have iphone all updates included. Please help ive tried reinstalling no change? It happened with the new updated hungry babies version i think because music was working in previous version!

Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

gurmita
02-26-17, 06:13 PM
Hello i have reported this problem to you before [] I have updated version of hungry babies but i still have the same problem. My support id is qpbgved v2.2.6. Please help me to fix my problem. Thanks

Rynetory2
02-26-17, 09:30 PM
Please revert back to the Agent and let them know that you are still having issues.

(Merged your new thread with existing)

Meowmeowbeans
02-27-17, 12:03 PM
Hello i have reported this problem to you before [] I have updated version of hungry babies but i still have the same problem. My support id is qpbgved v2.2.6. Please help me to fix my problem. Thanks

Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). One of our agents will be able to assist you.