PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Character - Day 9 Revealed!

[S8] Regina
01-04-17, 04:43 PM
WHO COULD THIS BE??

Each day, we will reveal who is coming to your Kingdom!
Check back each day for more reveals!

❄️❄️ Day 1 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/NtUMKwB.png

❄️❄️ Day 2 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/kqD3Yy6.png

❄️❄️ Day 3 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/IJZowog.png

❄️❄️ Day 4 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/YKsEQt7.png

❄️❄️ Day 5 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/sWDOzd6.png

❄️❄️ Day 6 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/H6CbQpr.png

❄️❄️ Day 7 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/vKTyOLd.png

❄️❄️ Day 8 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/kPefdMt.png

❄️❄️ Day 9 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/D1fg4yX.png

Win Neva in the Ice Queen Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721-Castle-Story-1-12-Ice-Queen-Event!) starting today!

rulerofjennyville
01-04-17, 04:47 PM
Wup - I was just asking in the other thread if someone had gotten this image. It popped up on my screen too.

PrincessCelestian
01-04-17, 07:39 PM
Looks like an ice elf.

cavegirl1
01-04-17, 08:36 PM
Agree - the tip of the ear gives a good clue :)

FrostedThings
01-04-17, 08:37 PM
Soooo... no storyline development? More random characters? Lol.

I'm hoping this character will somehow be tied in with the main storyline.

Anywho, I'm thinking maybe an Ice Forest Faerie?

88silver
01-04-17, 08:58 PM
Does the fact that there are eight more tiles mean this is next week's update and we won't get an update tomorrow?

jopik
01-04-17, 09:22 PM

Hopefully it will drop stuff, not just walks around uselessly.
Don't really care if it's storyline or no
as long as it drops good stuff or at least is a nice animated deco.

PrincessCupOButter
01-04-17, 09:39 PM
Does the fact that there are eight more tiles mean this is next week's update and we won't get an update tomorrow?

I'm wondering the same thing! :confused:
Hopefully they will give us a monster hunt or something to do while we wait.
And please, put some new prizes in the barons tent too!

vlspd
01-04-17, 10:27 PM
What a boring idea to wait 8 Days to reveal the picture!!!!
Seriously? We had No update for a month and now wait more just to guess what's coming on that pic?!?!?!
So lame! Just give us a quest already:) storyline or optional, doesn't matter really.

LonBB
01-04-17, 11:05 PM
Looks to me like a winter alicorn.

riverly
01-04-17, 11:18 PM
I'm hoping for a winter Ali. Also I'm still in hopes for something tomorrow while we wait for the mystery to be revealed.

katbtodd
01-05-17, 07:40 AM
Looks like a male elf or faerie

katbtodd
01-05-17, 07:43 AM
I'm hoping for a winter Ali. Also I'm still in hopes for something tomorrow while we wait for the mystery to be revealed.

Hope not,, for those of us that have lots of Ali would probably have to sell many to get one ,

riverly
01-05-17, 07:47 AM
Hope not,, for those of us that have lots of Ali would probably have to sell many to get one ,are they considered deco or what? Or is this just a general remark concerning limitations?
I saw a post somewhere that a player was having trouble placing 2 cakes. This is crazy.

AnisWa
01-05-17, 10:14 AM
What a boring idea to wait 8 Days to reveal the picture!!!!
Seriously? We had No update for a month and now wait more just to guess what's coming on that pic?!?!?!
So lame! Just give us a quest already:) storyline or optional, doesn't matter really.

No more "boring" than the Elven event. It's been months and not much gold is seen , just copper and silver pieces. I, now, just ignore it!

katbtodd
01-05-17, 11:49 AM
are they considered deco or what? Or is this just a general remark concerning limitations?
I saw a post somewhere that a player was having trouble placing 2 cakes. This is crazy.

I had to sell so much to make one girl snow man,, they put a cap on every thing ,,it seem we always have to sell something to get something new ,

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-05-17, 01:42 PM
Hmm... A Winter Elf.
Is this another aimless kingdom walker that will go nowhere cuz it has no storyline and will just crowd our kingdoms even more and will soon be out of season, just like the witch?
O.M.G., can't wait. Sooooo thrilled, just what I wanted.
*big eye roll* /not. Lol

samash22
01-05-17, 01:45 PM
I'm not getting this image in my game...for those who are, is it when you open your game?
Is there a level requirement?
I think my game is up to date...

meme1098
01-05-17, 01:46 PM
I'm not getting this image in my game...for those who are, is it when you open your game?

It's a pop up when you open the game. Try a force close to see if it'll show up.

samash22
01-05-17, 01:50 PM
It's a pop up when you open the game. Try a force close to see if it'll show up.

Thx, meme, but that didn't work for me.
I'm android, is this only iOS?

EsmeW2
01-05-17, 01:58 PM
Thx, meme, but that didn't work for me.
I'm android, is this only iOS?
I'm on android and it worked for me. Maybe to do with the game version?

butterfly_25
01-05-17, 02:01 PM
I just saw this image today for the first time, but two or three tiles were revealed. I'm sorry I didn't get a screen cap in time. Wonder why it didn't show up yesterday...😒

[S8] Regina
01-05-17, 02:24 PM

This character will arrive in time for an event soon!

[S8] Regina
01-05-17, 02:24 PM
Hmm... A Winter Elf.
Is this another aimless kingdom walker that will go nowhere cuz it has no storyline and will just crowd our kingdoms even more and will soon be out of season, just like the witch?
O.M.G., can't wait. Sooooo thrilled, just what I wanted.
*big eye roll* /not. Lol

The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!

MoonVillage3
01-05-17, 02:39 PM
I think some kind of winter bird. Could be the eye and sort of beak of a duck? Need more tiles lifted to be sure.

samash22
01-05-17, 02:47 PM
I'm on android and it worked for me. Maybe to do with the game version?

Thx, Esme, I have version 1.6.0.6s57g, according to my Help/FAQ page.

I’m going to assume that, at level 19, I’m too low for this, now that they’ve said it’s for an upcoming event.
<sigh> I will just have to be patient until I've leveled up enough to really participate, even if they were letting me see it.
No way I was going to get anywhere with Cindy.

ninjalejones
01-05-17, 02:48 PM
Maybe Aanpa is getting a frosty girlfriend, his ears are sort of pointed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-05-17, 02:48 PM
Regina;1383805']The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!
Thanks for the reassurance, Regina, it *does* help... although I'm about "petted" out, too. Lol :rolleyes:

Ps... and "storybooked" out too, if it goes with one of those. LOL

HuckleTown
01-05-17, 03:39 PM
I'm level 25, iOS and not getting an image. I fully close the game every time I play

meme1098
01-05-17, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the reassurance, Regina, it *does* help... although I'm about "petted" out, too. Lol :rolleyes:

Ps... and "storybooked" out too, if it goes with one of those. LOL

Boy...isn't that the truth! :rolleyes:

rulerofjennyville
01-05-17, 03:41 PM
I'm level 25, iOS and not getting an image. I fully close the game every time I play

I'm on an older iphone and I got the first image but not the second.

scavaig
01-05-17, 03:48 PM

The second square did not help - it's a blank edge bit ;-(

meme1098
01-05-17, 03:55 PM

The second square did not help - it's a blank edge bit ;-(

Yep... see post #1. Lame!

teaganblackthorne
01-05-17, 05:58 PM
Jack Frost inspired elf?

germander10
01-05-17, 08:16 PM
My kingdom doesn't need another character, it needs more expansions!!

riverly
01-05-17, 08:54 PM
A pet. Hmmmm. What kind of pet would be wearing snowflakes? Maybe a swan in a frozen pond. I wonder how many wild guesses we could come up with. An ice skating penguin?

kumkibaby
01-05-17, 11:01 PM
Its someone from Iceland !!

Sirelie
01-06-17, 12:28 AM
In my opinion - ice elf.
But I would rather have an animal, for example snow wolf :)

Irma_Isle
01-06-17, 04:46 AM
In my opinion - ice elf.
But I would rather have an animal, for example snow wolf :)

Just like Ghost. John snow's direboar. From Game of thrones.

rulerofjennyville
01-06-17, 04:58 AM
No more walkers that you can't store and don't give off anything. We need something that gives off gems or energy.

PrincessCelestian
01-06-17, 06:02 AM
I'm wondering the same thing! :confused:
Hopefully they will give us a monster hunt or something to do while we wait.
And please, put some new prizes in the barons tent too!

OMG I would **** for a monster hunt!!! I used to find them tedious and boring but then they came out with the MRC and I LOOOOVE them!! And then only 2 hunts since then. Sigh.

meme1098
01-06-17, 08:46 AM
You guys are coming up with great ideas for the prizes in the Baron's tent for this month!

Come on, S8! Animals again...but at least they're new...lol!!

Zirilka
01-06-17, 09:45 AM
Hopefully this shall not be yet another animal. This is not supposed to be a farm but a kingdom.

tmh690
01-06-17, 03:16 PM
Jack or Jackie Frost?

meme1098
01-06-17, 03:18 PM
Jack or Jackie Frost?

Whatever it is...it has wings.

nateryd
01-06-17, 03:19 PM
A snow faerie?!

Zirilka
01-06-17, 03:38 PM
A snow faerie?!
That would be lovely!

tonyjosiah
01-06-17, 06:29 PM
My kingdom doesn't need another character, it needs more expansions!!. I second THIS!

MoonVillage3
01-06-17, 11:39 PM
new revealed tiles make me think of an animated pet penguin.. beak and eye showing

rulerofjennyville
01-07-17, 08:01 AM
new revealed tiles make me think of an animated pet penguin.. beak and eye showing

It has a wing so I think it's either a fairy or an alicorn. I'm hoping for alicorn but it looks more like a fairy.

meme1098
01-07-17, 08:16 AM

To me...that brown pointy thing looks like the tip of an ear. :D

PrincessCelestian
01-07-17, 09:03 AM
Definitely an ice faerie

cyndora
01-08-17, 08:19 AM
my idea for this mystery reveal...

an ice queen , she meets the baron , they get hitched, we pay for the wedding with 5000 purple gems, and get a goat as a prize that drops....wheat. the baron and her are so evil that after the honeymoon...he convinces her to use her wintery powers to take over all the kingdoms by casting a wintery spell on us that turns our entire kingdom into WINTER.....and snow is ALL over the place. ( you know . like a winter ....) and we spend 3 months chopping trees and hitting rocks like lumberjacks and cave men.....we finally learn how to cast a fire spell , and start to warm the kingdoms up again and melt the snow , just in time for several timed spring events.....grand prize is .... a 500 gem flower that drops....1 red petal

p.s i thought i was in the other thread.... too early need more coffee.

Edit(KP)- I moved your post and others to the correct thread.

stargaze91
01-08-17, 09:44 AM

an ice queen , she meets the baron , they get hitched, we pay for the wedding with 5000 purple gems, and get a goat as a prize that drops....wheat. the baron and her are so evil that after the honeymoon...he convinces her to use her wintery powers to take over all the kingdoms by casting a wintery spell on us that turns our entire kingdom into WINTER.....and snow is ALL over the place. ( you know . like a winter ....) and we spend 3 months chopping trees and hitting rocks like lumberjacks and cave men.....we finally learn how to cast a fire spell , and start to warm the kingdoms up again and melt the snow , just in time for several timed spring events.....grand prize is .... a 500 gem flower that drops....1 red petal

I can't stop laughing after seeing your post 😂.. my mom thinks I'm crazy

idrispad
01-08-17, 10:39 AM
Definitely an ice faerie

I agree it's something like that - it has fairy wings!

BufftonHeights
01-08-17, 12:41 PM

ROFL. Don't forget that when the land freezes, the animals won't be able to eat, so drops like milk and eggs will become rare! :D

meme1098
01-08-17, 12:53 PM

This is just hilarious:D. Thanks for brightening the day! :)

MoonVillage3
01-08-17, 01:07 PM
yes.. the Faerie wings are quite visible at this point

hagypagy
01-08-17, 06:55 PM
Clearly an Ice Faerie

Just hoping it's a boy faerie ...
Too many female kingdom walkers right now

Also hoping it's a dark skinned character! :cool:
The ear colour suggests it will be :)
About time we had some diversity in the kingdom
Need to wait til tomorrow's reveal for confirmation tho

MoonVillage3
01-09-17, 01:49 PM
a left hand and faerie wings.. could be young male or female faerie.. but head seems awfully huge for that size hand?

rulerofjennyville
01-09-17, 03:26 PM
Yup, a fairy.

hkcorrigan
01-09-17, 06:20 PM
A fairy friend for Aanpa? Someone with drops rather than moving about the kingdom being useless?

rulerofjennyville
01-09-17, 06:36 PM
A fairy friend for Aanpa? Someone with drops rather than moving about the kingdom being useless?

I hope it's not another walker/

SpiritWind00
01-09-17, 10:00 PM
It's not a walker...

Regina;1383805']The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!

jesslau9
01-10-17, 04:20 AM

Or Team event where we collect useless fire stones to win a statue 😂
Thanks for the laugh

88silver
01-10-17, 10:49 AM
Or Team event where we collect useless fire stones to win a statue ��
Thanks for the laugh

You may be on to something; it has been a while since there was a community event...

meme1098
01-10-17, 11:42 AM
You may be on to something; it has been a while since there was a community event...

No, no, no! Please....NO!!! LOL

spanisheyes1
01-10-17, 01:20 PM
a left hand and faerie wings.. could be young male or female faerie.. but head seems awfully huge for that size hand?
That discribes a 'Harpy'!!!!!

coccochin
01-10-17, 02:10 PM
Looks cute

rulerofjennyville
01-10-17, 06:41 PM
So whatever this contest is it starts this Thursday, right?

Den8137259
01-10-17, 10:56 PM
★ Que Sera, Sera
★ What will be, will be (:

robotparade
01-11-17, 07:49 AM

An ice queen , she meets the baron , they get hitched, we pay for the wedding with 5000 purple gems, and get a goat as a prize that drops....wheat. The baron and her are so evil that after the honeymoon...he convinces her to use her wintery powers to take over all the kingdoms by casting a wintery spell on us that turns our entire kingdom into winter.....and snow is all over the place. ( you know . Like a winter ....) and we spend 3 months chopping trees and hitting rocks like lumberjacks and cave men.....we finally learn how to cast a fire spell , and start to warm the kingdoms up again and melt the snow , just in time for several timed spring events.....grand prize is .... A 500 gem flower that drops....1 red petal

p.s i thought i was in the other thread.... Too early need more coffee.

edit(kp)- i moved your post and others to the correct thread.

lmao!!!

meme1098
01-11-17, 08:02 AM
This ice faerie better be storyline... long lost Esmeralda returning to see her faerie cousins but Azalea & Lila are her mortal enemies so big conflicts erupt between the different faerie factions. :D

nateryd
01-11-17, 09:11 AM
This ice faerie better be storyline... long lost Esmeralda returning to see her faerie cousins but Azalea & Lila are her mortal enemies so big conflicts erupt between the different faerie factions. :D

YES!!! Story line, somehow!!

lindtball
01-11-17, 09:58 AM
This new winged character will be an Elf that drops gold runes..... Now that would be nice.

meme1098
01-11-17, 11:38 AM
This new winged character will be an Elf that drops gold runes..... Now that would be nice.

So maybe it's a continuation of the Elven storyline & we can actually have a use for some of the crafts from the Reliquary.

hexappeal
01-11-17, 01:37 PM
The reveal today......The outfit.... It's a super hero fairy....Lol
I'm officially excited!
(Currently stuck in sister sister purgatory)

danzplace
01-11-17, 02:50 PM
She looks like an ice skating fairy. Or, if it is a storyline ext bison (fingers crossed) a flux fairy!

xtinem070672
01-11-17, 05:24 PM
The reveal today......The outfit.... It's a super hero fairy....Lol
I'm officially excited!
(Currently stuck in sister sister purgatory)

Haha! That's just what I was thinking! Super Elf to the rescue!;)

I'm right beside ya in sister sister purgatory :cool:

hagypagy
01-11-17, 07:02 PM
Another female character!! :mad:
What the hey storm8?!?

Amarice
01-11-17, 11:53 PM
This doesn't show to me. My game is up to date, force closed my phone several times. Still never had the pop up once. Using Iphone.

roguebee
01-12-17, 07:58 AM
I wonder if she is the reason Adamir ran away to from home?

candie1230
01-12-17, 12:58 PM

Don't give them any ideas!!!!!!! You made me laugh so hard, I started crying!!!! :D

meme1098
01-12-17, 01:07 PM
With all the 'ice' items in the Market, I'm thinking this is gonna be a Community Event...unfortunately ☹️

Nothing in my game yet though.

katbtodd
01-12-17, 01:10 PM
Nothing here yet either

lilymonster4
01-12-17, 01:11 PM
I got the picture and I see the new items in the market and a polar bear in the workshop(I wish it was a penguin or something else since I already have the other polar bear) but I don't see any goals or quests

HuckleTown
01-12-17, 01:13 PM
My dialogue said "try to win" (I have the polar bear in workshop also) but no goals/quests.

meme1098
01-12-17, 01:14 PM
Yea...an Artic Bear bait, as in Trap, in the Market as well. If this is another animal...I'm passing S8.
Maybe storybook goal, as in another recycled goal like for the last 2 months...I'll most likely be passing on this too. You've got to do more than just chop, tend, chop over & over again. Goals aren't fun anymore. 

lilymonster4
01-12-17, 01:20 PM
Yea...an Artic Bear bait, as in Trap, in the Market as well. If this is another animal...I'm passing S8.
Maybe storybook goal, as in another recycled goal like for the last 2 months...I'll most likely be passing on this too. You've got to do more than just chop, tend, chop over & over again. Goals aren't fun anymore. 

I know what you mean I see the icy willow and the rock outcropping in the featured section of the market and I just know we'll be chopping and mining 😩 I'll still probably do the event but after these past few events I hate chopping and mining with a passion

LonBB
01-12-17, 01:20 PM
No, no, no!!
100 gems away just for an frozen dahlia! Wanted a couple and after two dahlia's, I saw 100 gems fly away. No, no, no!
Please return my 100 gems! Can't sell them.������������������

Seriously700
01-12-17, 01:22 PM
I know what you mean I see the icy willow and the rock outcropping in the featured section of the market and I just know we'll be chopping and mining �� I'll still probably do the event but after these past few events I hate chopping and mining with a passion

Nooooooooooo! No more chopping rock outcroppings and trees.

Right around the time the event should have started, there was a new post from SW that showed that this was a chapter book event. But that has since been deleted.

candie1230
01-12-17, 01:24 PM
Anyone know when this is going to go live? I don't have anything in my "book" about a new goal.

FrostedThings
01-12-17, 01:28 PM
Anyone know when this is going to go live? I don't have anything in my "book" about a new goal.

Yeah, it's not showing up for me either.

katbtodd
01-12-17, 01:29 PM
Regina;1383572']
WHO COULD THIS BE??

Each day, we will reveal who is coming to your Kingdom!
Check back each day for more reveals!

❄️❄️ Day 1 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/NtUMKwB.png

❄️❄️ Day 2 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/kqD3Yy6.png

❄️❄️ Day 3 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/IJZowog.png

❄️❄️ Day 4 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/YKsEQt7.png

❄️❄️ Day 5 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/sWDOzd6.png

❄️❄️ Day 6 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/H6CbQpr.png

❄️❄️ Day 7 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/vKTyOLd.png

❄️❄️ Day 8 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/kPefdMt.png

❄️❄️ Day 9 ❄️❄️
https://imgur.com/D1fg4yX.png

Win Neva in the Ice Queen Event starting today!

How do we win her?

rulerofjennyville

I came over to ask that myself. I logged into the game and the graphic that I could get the fairy now was up but no new goal or anything so I could get her. Has anyone gotten it yet?

jopik
No, no, no!!
100 gems away just for an frozen dahlia! Wanted a couple and after two dahlia's, I saw 100 gems fly away. No, no, no!

I placed two for coins and can't anymore. But i can buy more for 100gems

PurpleScorpion76
01-12-17, 01:36 PM
It would be nice to win her, if only we knew how! Lol!

gilachaya
01-12-17, 01:36 PM
The "Begin" button just came on my screen. Yay!

Have fun everyone!!!
!

ashley224
01-12-17, 01:37 PM
No, no, no!!

It would have happened to me too except I saw your warning! That's a new low! Lots of players will be *****ed out of gems!

Only one campfire allowed with coins, second is gems. If they don't get people on the flowers they will get them with the campfire.

LonBB
01-12-17, 01:43 PM
Glad to hear.
My husband could also plant more frozen dahlia's but was also alarmed by me.

Maybe because we're living on theother side of the world?😱😉
We're from the Netherlands.

sail147
01-12-17, 01:44 PM
The new adventure has shown up for me, anyone one else get it? Not sure I want to start it yet

PrincessCupOButter
01-12-17, 01:44 PM
With all the 'ice' items in the Market, I'm thinking this is gonna be a Community Event...unfortunately ☹️

Nothing in my game yet though.

With over a month to prepare this one and a week long build-up, you'd think it would have launched on time. :(
Especially since they seem to have recycled the polar bear and the ice trees.....

So discouraged to see what looks to be a community event or a storybook, whichever, still discouraging. I really want to know how this story ends and it's getting harder to muster any enthusiasm for the game anymore. So burnt out on timed event after timed event with lackluster (and redundant) prizes. Another polar bear? It seems we're being overrun with deer and polar bears lately. Sigh.
It could be so different if these new animals had new drops, which in turn would lead to new crafts, trades and adventures....but There seems to be no more imagination and no fresh ideas, just old quests and prizes, slightly remodeled and then recycled. :-(
(And still no new barons tent prizes....I got the ghost on a bench today. Again. :mad:)

No, no, no!!

I'm so sorry you lost gems, try sending a request to support. Maybe they'll have mercy. ....I could be in your shoes because I clicked a third time too, but thankfully nothing happened. I was able to buy 2 coin dahlias and 1 coin campfire, and I'm pretty sure I won't be buying the gem ones.

MoonVillage3
01-12-17, 01:45 PM
No, no, no!!
There are two frozen flowers in Features.. the coin one disappears after you place twice.. leaving the other one which is for gems.. maybe you tap gem-dahlia by mistake?

mayennalee
01-12-17, 01:48 PM
Its definitely a timed/chapter event. You win a Polar Bear with scars; looks like a wooden lodge /house; castle; new fairy and mystery grand prize.

Enjoy this story book event those of you who play. I am out for this one as i dont want another aimless character wandering the boards and Im just not that in to scarred Polar Bears :)

LonBB
01-12-17, 01:50 PM
I'm a quick buyer, have much money, so I tapped on the 500 coins dahlia.
Maybe I had a little bug. Such things happen sometimes.
I would never buy a gem dahlia if I can get them for free��
Well, Iwait. Maybe they can give me my gems back and they get there dahlia.��

lilymonster4
01-12-17, 01:51 PM
So the arctic bears have only 10 life and when you beat them they also drop rat tails and other stuff with the bear fur you need to craft them so that's cool.

MoonVillage3
01-12-17, 01:56 PM

lilymonster4
01-12-17, 01:59 PM
Its definitely a story book event. You win a Polar Bear with scars; looks like a wooden lodge /house; castle; new fairy and mystery grand prize.

Enjoy this story book event those of you who play. I am out for this one as i dont want another aimless character wandering the boards and Im just not that in to scarred Polar Bears :)

It says a workshop so maybe it's a useful building where you can craft things?

rulerofjennyville
01-12-17, 02:05 PM
Its definitely a story book event. You win a Polar Bear with scars; looks like a wooden lodge /house; castle; new fairy and mystery grand prize.

Enjoy this story book event those of you who play. I am out for this one as i dont want another aimless character wandering the boards and Im just not that in to scarred Polar Bears

I was told the fairy wasn't a walker but gave drops?

meme1098
01-12-17, 02:23 PM
It says a workshop so maybe it's a useful building where you can craft things?

As the last workshop, the forest workshop I think it is, is no longer good for anything, I'm waiting this out...maybe just let it auto start, since this one will most likely be useless after the goal, too. And it looks like another walker, hoverer, to me. Ugh! Another non-connected character...another animal - & polar bear again, no less.
Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer but I'm with PricessCupoButter on this one.

[S8] Regina
01-12-17, 02:33 PM
The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!

lilymonster4
01-12-17, 02:34 PM
As the last workshop, the forest workshop I think it is, is no longer good for anything, I'm waiting this out...maybe just let it auto start, since this one will most likely be useless after the goal, too. And it looks like another walker, hoverer, to me. Ugh! Another non-connected character...another animal - & polar bear again, no less.
Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer but I'm with PricessCupoButter on this one.

When it comes to the faerie, in the game when you click on her info it says she has a chance to drop snowflakes, icy snowballs, icicles and glimmerdust so she won't be useless. I don't know what we can use that stuff for maybe in the new snowy workshop? I'm interested. Btw I like having characters walking around my kingdom =) maybe it's worth giving a shot. When it comes to the bear I'm not excited either but it has much less life than the previous event monsters and it drops regular monster drops when you slay one so it's not that bad

meme1098
01-12-17, 02:42 PM
Regina;1385870']The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!

Thanks, Regina. Are the drops gonna just be related to the goal or just ordinary items like glimmerdust, petals, etc?

When it comes to the faerie, in the game when you click on her info it says she has a chance to drop snowflakes, icy snowballs, icicles and glimmerdust so she won't be useless. I don't know what we can use that stuff for maybe in the new snowy workshop? I'm interested. Btw I like having characters walking around my kingdom =) maybe it's worth giving a shot. When it comes to the bear I'm not excited either but it has much less life than the previous event monsters and it drops regular monster drops when you slay one so it's not that bad

I'm just gonna let it auto start in 4 days and by then I'll see if I really wanna be chopping trees & tapping dahlias all day long...lol.

SpiritWind00
01-12-17, 03:56 PM
Closing thread - please post in the Ice Queen Event Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721-Castle-Story-1-12-Ice-Queen-Event!) :)