PDA

View Full Version : Friend gift notification

MystiqueRealm
01-04-17, 02:33 AM
Every day I give out the 3 gifts I'm allowed, EVERY day the first gift sent gives me a notification that that person can't receive the gift. I give out one at a time, no matter if it's right after reset or an hour after reset I get that. I do not get to gift an extra person as if person #1 really doesn't get the gift. It's wierd that no matter who I send to first I get that every single day just hoping the person is actually receiving the gift sent. It's annoying

Alideh
01-04-17, 02:54 AM
That has happened to me and thankfully the person it happened to was someone who I met on here so we can message each other and thankfully we both recieved the gem for that day from each other. She had that happen to her a few times too, while sending it to me but I recieved all those gems so I guess it's just a glitch...
Haven't had it happend to me for a while since I tend to close the tab after 2am (The time it resets where I live)
I would recommend closing the tabs (If you are on Android) and re-opening it after 2am, if you are using Iphone then I'm sorry I don't know. Hope you are Android and that helped.

Eluzyion
01-04-17, 03:30 AM
This happens to me daily, and I usually log in right after reset when I know the other person couldn't have gotten 3 gifts yet. I'll try closing the window and reopening it before I send, but seriously I've wondered if the gifts were received as well. I haven't had a day it didn't happen but glad you brought this up because they can look in to it and hopefully it is a glitch and the gifts are really going through!

MystiqueRealm
01-04-17, 04:53 AM
Thank you for responding, now I know it's not just me!

PikaSquirrel
01-04-17, 11:28 AM
It sounds like the gifts are going through even though you receive the error message. You mentioned that it happens with any neighbor you send gifts to, but this only seems to happen on the very first gift sent of your daily 3 available? Are you sending the same item each day? Or do you see this happening with other items as well?

Eluzyion
01-04-17, 12:00 PM
It sounds like the gifts are going through even though you receive the error message. You mentioned that it happens with any neighbor you send gifts to, but this only seems to happen on the very first gift sent of your daily 3 available? Are you sending the same item each day? Or do you see this happening with other items as well?

It's the daily gem gift, no matter who I send to first, I get the notice "1 of your friends is unable to receive gift blah blah" but the next 2 go through fine. Doesn't matter if I log in right after reset or not I get this, I switch the first friend I send to in case that person is actually not getting it.

MystiqueRealm
01-04-17, 12:03 PM

There are no other items that I know of to send besides the 3 daily gems we get to send? 1 to 3 different friends, and always the first person sent to gets the notice they were unable to receive the gift :(

MystiqueRealm
01-04-17, 12:05 PM
Oh and it doesn't let you give to a 4th person as if first one didn't get it, after 3 that's it

Eluzyion
01-05-17, 09:35 AM
I didn't get that notice on first gift last night! Thank you! ( DS AND CS also have this problem) :)

Drachenia
01-05-17, 10:25 AM

Hello PikaSquirrel! When I send gems my neighbors and I get the notification: that the person can not receive the gift. That my neighbor its gems has not yet received and its store is full with gems? :D

Clark_Wayne
01-05-17, 01:19 PM
i got that notification very often and i don't care about : i think it is a synchro issue with the server.
it is like i wanted to gift twice the neighbor.
what i do to avoid this : i open the neighborhood list , close, open it again and only then choose the neighbors i want to gift

Eluzyion
01-06-17, 11:12 AM
I spoke too soon it happened again last night.. I guess closing the window and reopening the feed before I gifted was what worked.. Thanks for that tip guys :)