PDA

View Full Version : Opening account on another device that has an account already

marcatwolf
01-03-17, 07:43 PM
Hi, I'm trying to do two things.

First, I'm trying to open my little 2nd account on my current android phone device which has my major big account (4 years progress) and I get this page with two boxes. One states "game progress to be transferred to this device" and the other box "game progress to be overwritten on this device". Then, boxes CANCEL or PROCEED. I'm afraid to hit proceed because I fear I may overwrite my 4 year game progress permanently. Is this the case or can I then go back and sign into my major account later and it will all be there?

Second, I really want to play my 4 year game on my new big IPAD. Will I use this same procedure for opening the 4 year account? Do I download the game first then go to S8 game page, etc.? Will I be able to still play my 4 year game on my current android phone device?

Any advice? I've searched the forums and the internet, as well as storm 8s page and I'm still confused.

Thanks!

[S8] Elsa
01-04-17, 11:27 AM
You can go back and log into any account that you've created a password to use for login. If your the game that you're "overwriting" (i.e. logging into) doesn't have a password, it'll warn you to create one before proceeding.