PDA

View Full Version : Wicked stove

kayjco
01-03-17, 04:09 PM
If I buy the Wicked Stove, will I get to make all the stuff it is supposed to make?

Sometimes you buy an oven and get to make everything it makes. Other times you but one and can only make one thing because you didn't play the game when the "goals" we're going on.

Thanks. 😀

[S8] Regina
01-03-17, 04:20 PM
If I buy the Wicked Stove, will I get to make all the stuff it is supposed to make?

Sometimes you buy an oven and get to make everything it makes. Other times you but one and can only make one thing because you didn't play the game when the "goals" we're going on.

Thanks. ��

If you did not complete the goals, the recipes will not unlock.

kayjco
01-03-17, 04:49 PM
Yes, I understand that.

What I am trying to figure out is if the Wicked Stove, specifically, was one of these ovens that has recipes that won't unlock.

Or is that what you're saying, that the Wicked Stove has recipes that won't unlock?

Anikamarie23
01-04-17, 07:15 PM
Yes, I understand that.

What I am trying to figure out is if the Wicked Stove, specifically, was one of these ovens that has recipes that won't unlock.

Or is that what you're saying, that the Wicked Stove has recipes that won't unlock?
Yes, the Wicked Oven has recipes that won't unlock. The first recipe will probably be available, but that's it. The other 2 will be locked. It happened to me when I bought the Sour Oven. Only one recipe is available for me to cook and the other 2 are locked since I didn't complete the goals when that oven was released.

kayjco
01-05-17, 08:20 AM
Yes, the Wicked Oven has recipes that won't unlock. The first recipe will probably be available, but that's it. The other 2 will be locked. It happened to me when I bought the Sour Oven. Only one recipe is available for me to cook and the other 2 are locked since I didn't complete the goals when that oven was released.

Thank you. I hate to waste $, you know?

Appreciate it. 😀👍🏽