PDA

View Full Version : Garnet Pony (1st Birthstone pony) January 6 2017

kooky panda
01-03-17, 03:00 PM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/028b302b4cd44770934d377978a7ff10/tumblr_inline_oj7xvtz19o1qm7yoc_540.pngGarnet, the birthstone of January, symbolizes trust and friendship. Collect the first Birthstone pony, the Garnet Pony, in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=ZDFiNWE2OWMyMmE3Zjc4MjU5ODAzZjE3NzhiNjAzMmIzZGI0 ZjkxNyxFQnRYZEJ2Yg%3D%3D&b=t%3AMiGO39LPuGPNy0wIKroVXg&p=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.storm8.com%2Fpost%2F1553544644 49%2Fnew-content-for-january-3-6-2017&m=1)!

Alideh
01-03-17, 03:03 PM
:o It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Yay, Love the birthstone idea! Garnet is my stone so I definitely want this one :o

ogreve
01-03-17, 03:08 PM
Sounds interesting!
Is it going to be a similar series to the Zodiac one, with one being released every month, a special 4 multi-habitat, new element and a 13th bonus animal?
Looking forward to it!

Ps: I just looked closer at the habitat in the picture, and that will definitely be a multi habitat. Nice!

Eluzyion
01-03-17, 03:12 PM
Wow, very nice! :)

Clark_Wayne
01-03-17, 03:17 PM
Sounds interesting!
Is it going to be a similar series to the Zodiac one, with one being released every month, a special 4 multi-habitat, new element and a 13th bonus animal?
Looking forward to it!

Ps: I just looked closer at the habitat in the picture, and that will definitely be a multi habitat. Nice!

yes i think you are right :D

EDIT : add all steps below

step 1
- plant banana mana x8 (skip : 16 gems)
- collect 90 garnets from farms (skip : 180)

step 2
- hatch a volcamel (skip : 50)
- feed volcamel x50 (skip : 112)

step 3
- breed volcamel with another animal (skip : 25)
- collect 100 garnets from farms (skip : 200)
- collect 36 capricorn pendants from evolving (skip : 36)
(go figure why we need capricorn pendants ! LOL )

reward : Garnet Pony (gemstone fire, hatch 16h, evolving ??h)

supermaay
01-03-17, 03:28 PM
Sounds interesting!
Looking forward to it!

But the Zodiac goal line event is not yet over. Another similar one is coming? It's okay but I hope it will have different types of acts to completes. Currently in each Zodiac goal line event, Storm8 challenges us with breeding a rare animal, like Spring Wing. I believe most of the players have hard time breeding one. In the end we need to skip it with gems.

Clark_Wayne
01-03-17, 06:39 PM
But the Zodiac goal line event is not yet over. Another similar one is coming? It's okay but I hope it will have different types of acts to completes. Currently in each Zodiac goal line event, Storm8 challenges us with breeding a rare animal, like Spring Wing. I believe most of the players have hard time breeding one. In the end we need to skip it with gems.

zodiac goal line is over after capricorn, which must end the 6th. so this can be a new goal line cycle

diamonaydreamerd
01-03-17, 07:26 PM
I was wondering if they would try birthstones after the zodiac goal line ended. I'm excited to see this goal line and what all the animals will look like :)

sparklegirly
01-03-17, 07:31 PM
I'm sold! This appeals to me so much! I believe I know where I would place this magnificent habitat art piece. I'm considering saving my gems for this extended event, instead of spending them on the art pony. My gem spending has been overboard lately. I need to save more and remember I can't have every animal. Hopefully the art pony will be offered in a value pack, although I'll have to wait a considerable amount of time for that most likely.

CuteTali
01-03-17, 11:59 PM
So pretty. I hope it's not hard to get. I've been having trouble collecting the Zodiac animals, because they always have a goal that makes you hatch a very specific animal, which I can't always get in order to complete the challenge. I hope birthstone animals aren't like that.

MystiqueRealm
01-04-17, 02:35 AM
I love this but I wonder if it means that those of us that still need some of the zodiac won't be able to get them cycled back through if this is replacing that set?

Drachenia
01-04-17, 08:07 AM
Oh it is gorgeous the Garnet Pony, I hope it is a permanent element and want to have it. But I've got a problem, I'm missing expansion runes and I get Sapphire Cthulhu or Jade Kirin. I hope that until Friday I get a free piece of land for this wonderful habitat as well. Hellapanda beautiful your animals, I look forward to the next animals :D

poofyena
01-06-17, 12:36 PM
Oh the pony is so cute! I'm just about ready to start with step one. Should have an ok start with my spell melons.
Plant 8 mana bananas
Collect 90 garnets from harvesting.

saucysammis
01-06-17, 01:16 PM
I love this but I wonder if it means that those of us that still need some of the zodiac won't be able to get them cycled back through if this is replacing that set?

I do think this set is meant to fill the time/goal slot that the zodiac activities are vacating. I also think there will be opportunities to complete your zodiac collection. I do NOT think we will see any re runs of goals.

31aug2002
01-06-17, 01:24 PM
Ooooohhhh this is so very desirable . Am definitely going to get this one as it is my birthstone.
Anyone reach part 2 of the goal. I know it would be to breed and feed something. But would like to know. My breeding den is free so a heads up would be great. :)

Drachenia
01-06-17, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone, Regina has opened a topic here too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96626-Birthstone-ponies!

JustKay
01-06-17, 02:22 PM
A gorgeous pony! I hope these goals will be easier than the zodiac one. I only managed to get a handful of those ones.

I wonder if it will be limiting to have only pony types for the birthstones. I liked the creativity of some of the more unique and different animal types in this game. Just ponies seems odd.

Clark_Wayne
01-06-17, 02:30 PM
all steps in the thread started by regina ;)

MystiqueRealm
01-06-17, 02:30 PM
I like that it's a set of ponies. There are plenty of other events for different animals and I think the habitats full of different birthstone ponies will look amazing!

Clark_Wayne
01-06-17, 02:39 PM
steps in post#5 too ;)