PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Update: January 04, 2017

monstertop
01-03-17, 12:41 PM

monstertop
01-03-17, 12:42 PM
I had to double check so many times to make sure this was indeed the RS update before I posted...

tanya3535
01-03-17, 12:57 PM
That looks awful...,😂

ievuxia
01-03-17, 12:58 PM
I had to double check so many times to make sure this was indeed the RS update before I posted...

Lol! I love these cute animals though :) any of these would look great next to my igloo with bears. Such a shame they're in a box..

DragonWished
01-03-17, 01:27 PM
Great idea for a crate.

slayer7000
01-03-17, 01:34 PM
I think they switched the teasers for restaurant and bakery😅Usually bakery gets the bad updates and restaurant gets the good

EdiiLouise
01-03-17, 01:50 PM
This is kinda cute tbh. Shame it's a crate because for next winter I could have all the animals in my restaurant

bobbyrae
01-03-17, 02:01 PM
Wow... O.o

jmterao
01-03-17, 02:57 PM
Looks like zoo story left overs. Seriously? Animals in a restaurant? Smelly wild animals? Code enforcement will like that.

deekathleen
01-03-17, 03:02 PM
Good week to take a vacation from s8 games.

twospoons
01-03-17, 03:12 PM
i actually have a lot of the animals in my 2nd restaurant, cause it's a zoo sometimes. never did win the polar bears in the igloo from the other box though. :( so i like the box well enough, but i wish they'd varied the animals a little more. i guess even if you don't win all the penguins/seals/polar bears together, you might win the individual penguin/seal/polar cub and be happy?

and in my non-zoo restaurants, well i was practically broke anyway. saving time!

edited to add: not that i should question scale in these games anymore, but why are they mutated giant bunnies?

IsisGarden
01-03-17, 03:14 PM
I don't want animals in my restaraunt....

kayjco
01-03-17, 03:39 PM
Those penguins are adorable, but why do the single ones have white on top of their heads? Is that supposed to be snow? Ice? Why didn't he shake his head to get the snow off? I've never seen a penguin not shake stuff off.

I would be delighted to have a single penguin in the restaurant, but not with white atop his head.

Is this one of those deals where you have to pay for box items and hope you get what you want? I'm kind of over that.

I loved my carton Christmas penguin. 🐧😀

pipipooh1977
01-03-17, 03:42 PM
No thanks....I don't want animals in my place.

my607
01-03-17, 04:23 PM
No thanks....I don't want animals in my place.

Cute but not in my restaurant though.

forensgrad23
01-03-17, 05:22 PM
Shame it's a crate. I'll be waiting until this crate is half off.

christmastree1225
01-03-17, 07:26 PM
Looks like zoo story left overs. Seriously? Animals in a restaurant? Smelly wild animals? Code enforcement will like that.

Yep. I don't want zoo animals in my restaurant! I wonder why they are so obsessed with zoo animals. They gave us many other animal crates as well. Come on S8, this is not a zoo. It's a restaurant!!!

Natasha_07
01-03-17, 07:36 PM
Petting Zoo 2.0 :rolleyes:

Sheliaesfarm
01-03-17, 08:27 PM
I don't want animals in my elegant eatery. We need more new stoves as I've mastered them all.

pixiegamer
01-03-17, 11:08 PM
Cute, but not my taste - would've preferred something restaurant-themed or winter landscape-themed. Glad it's a crate so I can skip over it :)

vladfindme
01-04-17, 12:43 AM
Sorry but this is absolutely horrendous :confused: possibly the worst I have seen yet?! Oh well, will save me from spending coins and gems for another week :cool:

cafehouse2
01-04-17, 01:52 AM
These for a restaurant?

themusicloverme
01-04-17, 03:04 AM
With the HUGE Christmas sale just ended, I'm saving lots of coins and gems for an expansion or two, along with the next sale/s. So very glad that this is just a crate, which I have no intention of buying if it's not at half price.

The items look just fine. Not bad, but not nice too. I'd like having these items though as they look great in a winter theme/setting that isn't related to Christmas.

minidemon88
01-04-17, 03:42 AM
Cute crate, but not 24 gems cute. xD I'll probably wait for it to get discounted instead.

ArchangelRaphael1
01-04-17, 11:17 AM
Lol if the health inspector flags my restaurant for having them I'm going to cry because they're adorable!! 😅

ievuxia
01-04-17, 12:17 PM
Yayy it's discounted! Got the bunnies and the owls, both 3rd place prizes.

ievuxia
01-04-17, 12:20 PM
...not that i should question scale in these games anymore, but why are they mutated giant bunnies?

I'm thinking the same thing. I just got them and they're definitely too big for bunnies. I like them anyway though.

twospoons
01-04-17, 12:45 PM
Yayy it's discounted! Got the bunnies and the owls, both 3rd place prizes.

wait, the brand new crate is discounted? that's different. nice though! i'll have to see what will be joining my zoo :)

Lilliepaddd
01-04-17, 01:27 PM
Why not horses like The Clydesdales for a winter scene?!? Not interested.

DragonWished
01-04-17, 01:28 PM
Couldn't resist the discounted crate. Nice way to introduce a crate, hope that becomes a new feature.

Got the adorable oversized owls (3rd prize) for my primary account and the penguin family (2nd prize) for my secondary account.

I have snow-and-ice sections in both accounts and am happy with the way these pieces fit.

angelwoman712
01-04-17, 04:00 PM
Where are the ovens (and I mean for coins not Gems)??????

twospoons
01-04-17, 05:03 PM
Couldn't resist the discounted crate. Nice way to introduce a crate, hope that becomes a new feature.

Got the adorable oversized owls (3rd prize) for my primary account and the penguin family (2nd prize) for my secondary account.

I have snow-and-ice sections in both accounts and am happy with the way these pieces fit.

lucky! i got the owls too, but then just a single baby penguin. he's still cute, even if your family is cuter. i'll give it one more purposeful shot probably, then it's back to earning coins so i can expand and actually fit all my cute animals in one zoo/restaurant!

i really don't want the giant bunnies though. any of the other babies would still be good.

angelwoman712, they don't typically release a new oven when it's a crate week

rosewaterlily
01-04-17, 06:10 PM
lucky! i got the owls too, but then just a single baby penguin. he's still cute, even if your family is cuter. i'll give it one more purposeful shot probably, then it's back to earning coins so i can expand and actually fit all my cute animals in one zoo/restaurant!

i really don't want the giant bunnies though. any of the other babies would still be good.

I got the same two items! They're okay but still hoping for a seal pup or polar bear when I try again later. I have a big ice/snow section so I like this discounted crate.

Francys08
01-04-17, 10:09 PM
I like this crate, the different types of animals look very nice.Possibly, I will open this crate a few times to see what decorations I get.Also, the limited decoration the Panda Pen is affordable .Thank you Storm8.

ievuxia
01-07-17, 03:48 PM
Does anyone know how long will the Panda Pen be on sale? I want it but need a couple more days to earn more gems before I can get it..

therainbowscafe
01-08-17, 10:11 AM
Does anyone know how long will the Panda Pen be on sale? I want it but need a couple more days to earn more gems before I can get it..

It will be on sale for another 4 days

ievuxia
01-08-17, 04:46 PM
It will be on sale for another 4 days

Thank you! Are you playing on iOS? I'm on android and there's no timer in my game.

therainbowscafe
01-09-17, 02:54 AM
Thank you! Are you playing on iOS? I'm on android and there's no timer in my game.

Yes, I'm playing on iOS (;