Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Tarot, Purple
Habitat: ?, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp
Crafting Requirements: 80 Mystic Cards (from battles)

FieldsLikeB
01-03-17, 12:07 PM
How do you get cards for her?

jbyn4e
01-03-17, 12:21 PM
Crafting Requirements: 80 Mystic Cards (from battles)

It's there...

PinkBubbles75
01-03-17, 12:30 PM
Ooh I'm liking this one! I'm definitely working to win this one (even have a name picked out already lol)

lenasdinner
01-03-17, 12:32 PM
new type...always wellcome.

amerirish
01-03-17, 12:40 PM
The only odd part is that there isn't a Tarot type habitat yet :confused:

katali119
01-03-17, 12:41 PM
Well, it should take everyone a few days to get the cards needed, so they've time to get it out lol

Clark_Wayne
01-03-17, 01:01 PM
yeah new type :)
now hope they will give us new lands :)

PineapplePigeon
01-03-17, 02:30 PM
Agh just when I thought I could take a break from battling! No way Im missing out on this dragon now

katali119
01-04-17, 04:38 AM
At least the battles are easier than in tournaments (she says with her lvl 10 huntress champion currently in the healing spring having lost against a lvl 11 cosmic something or other!)

debhutchinson
01-04-17, 06:59 AM
Yes I'm collecting parts for this new dragon type with confidence the habitat will arrive along with more land to put it on! Could Team Lava please weigh in on this?

byteme77
01-04-17, 10:47 AM
Even a travel to icon to take us to a fresh land to start putting them on cause trying make more space on current island means more memory needed and more crashs I guess , but they won't listen , but heyyyy let's have 100 more dragons released this year instead

FireballFarm
01-04-17, 01:54 PM
I'm thinking the first dragon of a fully-formed new type would be a pure. This Mystic Dragon is a hybrid. I have doubts they will develop tarot into a full, independent type with it's own habitat and breedable hybrids. Dark seems to be going nowhere as a new type- no habitats, not breedable. I'm thinking these 'new types' might just be a gimmick to get people to spend more money. Other than this Mystic Dragon, all the other dragons of the three new types have been event dragons.

What would be great is if we could get some new breedable hybrids for the older 'new' types that have basically been abandonded- Metal, Cosmic, Fairytale, Tropic, Mythic, etc...

PineapplePigeon
01-07-17, 06:06 PM
Already a third of the way there :)

AuntAlyx
01-14-17, 10:19 AM
What is a bit confusing is that there is an old, Expired, TAROT, SR (blue, yellow, red) 13h that is NOT a part of the new "tarot type". In the past, say METAL dragon is a base dragon (what is the correct terminology?) for metal type dragons, but certainly is a member of metal type. Not so w/ old TAROT dragon & new tarot type w/ MYSTIC as the only current member. Wish they had chosen a different name for the type. Feels untidy...

As an aside, I think they did a great job drawing MYSTIC. The tarot cards floating around look like a cool necklace. Like the color scheme too. Good work w/ nice attention to detail. :)

pernmagic
01-14-17, 11:18 AM
Well dragon crafted and on nest but would be nice to to have a habitat for mystic instead of putting with purple one .... Guess we can hope ;)

peppy903
01-15-17, 12:11 PM
Well got to number 35 Sky should of had 80 Mystic Cards for the Mystic Dragon, went in to craft the dragon and I only have 75 Mystic Cards, why do you have to ***** in this game, don't tell me to ask for help, all you will do is blame me for it and WON'T do anything about it anyways...but I feel better now,at least you know how I feel...that's why you have players leaving in herds...

amerirish
01-20-17, 07:04 AM
So I finished hatching my 2nd Mystic and placed him on the nest. I then went to my first Mystic which is now level 4 to trade him. Guess what I found out? Yup, that's right - he can't be traded :mad: only sold.

katali119
01-21-17, 09:28 AM
Oh no! I hadn't noticed that at all! How come? Pretty sure last time's one can be, I'm sure mine come up in the trade list!

Gaillock
01-21-17, 07:52 PM
I need to battle a Mystic dragon right now. Anyone know what would be good to go against it? Don't know what color the tarot symbol is yet, of course. Guess I can choose something to go against the purple that goes with the symbol. Seems too early to battle dragon I just crafted. Thanks.

NEVER MIND, JUST KO'D WITH GLASSWING!

raygill1
01-25-17, 02:52 AM
So I've evolve my 1st mystic to level 4, and was just about to start evolving 2nd one, as about to craft my third and bang....... Just discovered that the mystic dragon is un-trade able. I always trade my spare battle won dragons, to get gemstones for tales, now I've just discovered I've probably battled nearly 80/100 when I didn't need to grrrrrrr

amerirish
01-31-17, 09:22 AM
So I've evolve my 1st mystic to level 4, and was just about to start evolving 2nd one, as about to craft my third and bang....... Just discovered that the mystic dragon is un-trade able. I always trade my spare battle won dragons, to get gemstones for tales, now I've just discovered I've probably battled nearly 80/100 when I didn't need to grrrrrrr

Right there with you :( I typically get 3 crafted dragons from battles and trade 2. At least I discovered the problem on Mystic #2 instead of #3 :(

katali119
01-31-17, 11:57 AM
So, this dragon is leaving. I have 2, and 78/80 thingies needed for a third. As it is currently untradeable, is there a point to getting a third? Other than not having the annoying cards in storage that I can't get rid of?

amerirish
02-01-17, 12:38 PM
So, this dragon is leaving. I have 2, and 78/80 thingies needed for a third. As it is currently untradeable, is there a point to getting a third? Other than not having the annoying cards in storage that I can't get rid of?

Getting rid of the annoying extra cards is one reason, but also you never know if the trade status will change in the future. That's why I'm not selling my 2nd Mystic. On the other hand; if they add more Tarot type dragons, maybe they'll let us use the Mystic cards we already have for the next one (?)

katali119
02-01-17, 12:58 PM
lol so yay or nay on the 3rd?!