PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Elements - WORLD EVENT!

[S8] Regina
01-03-17, 11:40 AM
RISE OF THE ELEMENTS WORLD EVENT!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS 2.4/Android 2.3.1.6

https://imgur.com/iqi1y8D.png

lenasdinner
01-03-17, 11:42 AM
wooow!! new type dragons!! this is so wonderful,I allready like it so much!!!!

Individual Prizes

Elemental Shrine 50 Elements
Liquid Fire 250 Elements
Nature's Chase 800 Elements
Terra Dragon 1,600 Elements
Aqua Dragon 2,750 Elements

Community Prizes

Misty Mountain 50,000,000 Elements
Airy Earth 125,000,000 Elements
Elemental Totem 220,000,000 Elements

amerirish
01-03-17, 11:46 AM
Stats from the new event dragons:

Terra Dragon (third individual prize)
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Elemental, Green
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Green Grove
Available at: Level 16
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Aqua Dragon (fourth individual prize)
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Elemental, Blue
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 16
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

New habitat for sale in Market (not an event prize):

Elemental Plane
Colors: Elemental, White, Green
Dragon Capacity: 4
Coin Capacity: 10,000
Sale Price: 250 Gold
Regular Price: 500 Gold

byteme77
01-03-17, 11:52 AM
More new types even the arena one has a new type logo on as well , now all we need is more proper expansion room and habitats not to mention the mine being reopen meh....

harobeda
01-03-17, 11:54 AM
How many points/elements do we need to reach the final prize?

saghaven
01-03-17, 11:56 AM
I was about to be annoyed that we're only getting two dragons from this event (and not even a habitat as a prize but up for sale again) but it's a new element so woot! As a matter of fact there's two new elements - another one in the battle arena. Sweet.

jbyn4e
01-03-17, 11:56 AM
Terra 1600
Aqua 2750

EmmaLedger95
01-03-17, 12:03 PM
These are very pretty :) I was kind of surprised to see new elements as I thought we would be continuing on with the dark element dragons. Regardless, very nice-thanks flatfoot.

ksbmommy
01-03-17, 12:32 PM
Wow, this event is really hard. Is my math wrong???

2,750 elements is 392 per day

From my 7 farms, 4 nests and 1 evolution temple if I keep them busy 24/7 then I only end up with 288 elements per day. Which ends up being 2,016 elements.

In 7 days, I have to find a way to get another 734 elements (or 104/day). The shrine will get us 5 every 4 hours (5 collections a day) and the quest gives us 6 every 3 hours (6 collections a day) so the bonus points per day is 56 elements. With perfect work, I'll end up with 2,408 elements.

The personal milestones are only achievable for me if I spend gold on this event. Not even perfect collection will allow me to get all of the personal milestones. Wow, I've already spent gold on extra nests, I shouldn't have to keep spending it over and over to win events like this. I'd understand IF I messed up my collections, but to not even have a fighting chance with 4 nests is ridiculous.

ksbmommy
01-03-17, 12:33 PM
The dragons are GREAT by the way! I really love them, great job!

katali119
01-03-17, 12:40 PM
I have yet to see an event where you can get all the prizes without spending gold. I know I only started playing in November, but that's still been a few events.

random59
01-03-17, 12:50 PM
Wow, this event is really hard. Is my math wrong???

2,750 elements is 392 per day

From my 7 farms, 4 nests and 1 evolution temple if I keep them busy 24/7 then I only end up with 288 elements per day. Which ends up being 2,016 elements.

In 7 days, I have to find a way to get another 734 elements (or 104/day). The shrine will get us 5 every 4 hours (5 collections a day) and the quest gives us 6 every 3 hours (6 collections a day) so the bonus points per day is 56 elements. With perfect work, I'll end up with 2,408 elements.

The personal milestones are only achievable for me if I spend gold on this event. Not even perfect collection will allow me to get all of the personal milestones. Wow, I've already spent gold on extra nests, I shouldn't have to keep spending it over and over to win events like this. I'd understand IF I messed up my collections, but to not even have a fighting chance with 4 nests is ridiculous.

No your math is correct, so it looks as though we need to spend gold on the Twisted Element from the market place, well 1 think is for real this game itself is becoming a little twisted itself with these unrealistic milestones!

byteme77
01-03-17, 12:57 PM
Great more unrealistic goals WTG :/

amerirish
01-03-17, 12:59 PM
They could have a double or triple point weekend :D

byteme77
01-03-17, 01:00 PM
They could have a double or triple point weekend :D

Wishful thinking they haven't done before in an event like this

goddard7006
01-03-17, 01:06 PM
You can also collect 6 from the Four Elements quest which takes 3 hours

ksbmommy
01-03-17, 01:39 PM
You can also collect 6 from the Four Elements quest which takes 3 hours

You CANNOT get all of the milestone prizes without spending gold, no matter what as the event is designed today, even with the quest. It doesn't matter what you do, the math does not work (or my excel spreadsheet doesn't work).

Farms (7) = 1,176 elements (24/7 for 7 days)
Nests (4) = 672 elements (24/7 for 7 days)
Evolution temples (2) = 336 elements (24/7 for 7 days)
Free shrine thingy = 210 elements (every 4 hours for 5 elements, max 6 times a day) - assuming you get it at minute #1 of the event
Quest = 336 elements (every 3 hours for 6 elements, max 8 times a day)

Add that all up and you have 2,730 elements - no grand prize (or sleep) for you! Nothing like setting EVERYONE up for failure at the start of an event. The only hope is a double or triple bonus weekend, even then, the numbers still stink if you don't have all the (gold costing) nests and temples to work with.

katali119
01-03-17, 01:50 PM
Bingo?

laurelsail
01-03-17, 01:59 PM
There is really no point in doing this Event as my habitats are maxed out so I have no where to put them! Any idea when we might be getting new expansions?!

FireballFarm
01-03-17, 02:55 PM
The great feeling of working together as a community to earn a new dragon for everyone- which was the whole point of the World/Community Events, and the reason everyone liked them so much- is now gone. Smh.

No community dragons, impossible to reach the final individual goal without spending money...now the 2nd or 3rd time in a row this has happened...

S8, you've actually managed to ruin the World Events. What a shame.

belarica
01-03-17, 02:58 PM
Wishful thinking they haven't done before in an event like this

What? The last world event was double snowflakes the entire way, plus triple snowflakes the last leg.

starship412
01-03-17, 03:14 PM
Great job on the new dragons FlatFoot. Your wonderful creations are why I keep going in this game when I'm disappointed in other aspects.

ozigal
01-03-17, 03:46 PM
Great job on the new dragons FlatFoot. Your wonderful creations are why I keep going in this game when I'm disappointed in other aspects.

Yes he sure knows his work.
I so hope we get a little help along the way with this event,because it doesn't inspire one when you do the maths and feel beaten before one has started. I have noticed the enthusiasm has left the forums as the game has got more stingy. All I can guess is the newer players are bigger spenders and in itself I suppose is what keeps the game afloat, but for me it was the enthusiasm from the forum and targets were reachable that enticed me to spend a few dollars here and there. Here's hoping we can get there.

nicsdragonisle
01-03-17, 03:46 PM
The great feeling of working together as a community to earn a new dragon for everyone- which was the whole point of the World/Community Events, and the reason everyone liked them so much- is now gone. Smh.

No community dragons, impossible to reach the final individual goal without spending money...now the 2nd or 3rd time in a row this has happened...

S8, you've actually managed to ruin the World Events. What a shame.

Couldn't agree with your last statement more!! These used to be the 'fun, everyone can win' events I couldn't wait for! SOOOOO excited to see the new type(s)...equally crushed that with only (!!) 2 nests its once again impossible to complete.
Signing on less and less these days...didn't finish the last DT for the first time ever...can't imagine I'll be playing at all much longer. If it wasn't for my awesome neighbors, I'd be long gone. And between no expansion room, impossible to complete events (w/o spending gold) many of my longtime 4 star friends are zero social stars now.

Shar33
01-03-17, 03:52 PM
Yes he sure knows his work.
I so hope we get a little help along the way with this event,because it doesn't inspire one when you do the maths and feel beaten before one has started. I have noticed the enthusiasm has left the forums as the game has got more stingy. All I can guess is the newer players are bigger spenders and in itself I suppose is what keeps the game afloat, but for me it was the enthusiasm from the forum and targets were reachable that enticed me to spend a few dollars here and there. Here's hoping we can get there.

Yeah well the newer players have the room to keep spending (for now anyway) us long term players were forced into a corner months ago with nothing to do but watch new habitats go by. There's no room to do anything for us

Rfs04
01-03-17, 04:05 PM
I agree. S8 is getting ridiculous w the extra games. They just keep dumping them on us non-stop n unless u play 24x7 w everything going max u cant get all the prizes. They r sneaky too, they make little changes here n there in each game n they keep getting harder but it's gradual so I think they hope noone notices...in tales they added step to craft the drgns adding 6 hrs to chores n they lengthened evolve times that used to b 3 hrs to 7,8 hrs on each drgn. You also used 2 get 2nd drgn after feeding 1st to lvl 11 n now they advanced feeding n its lvl 14 so we need more apples sooner!!
LEADRBD N BINGO groups r so random n luck of draw, something seems so unfair in that too. I n this leadrbd, I had more points than hubby. He finished 7th, me 15th! It's really discouraging playing these days.

ozigal
01-03-17, 04:07 PM
Yeah well the newer players have the room to keep spending (for now anyway) us long term players were forced into a corner months ago with nothing to do but watch new habitats go by. There's no room to do anything for us
I hear you Shar there would be no joy in that situation. I am still clearing land so have a ways to go b4 I am landlocked. This would be why many have dumped the game because what's left to do If you can't expand and that is a shame after one has invested time and money into it. I hope for you they release more area to clear.

cherrycastleorchard
01-03-17, 04:34 PM
My pints are not working I have gotten nothing for breeding a dragon that was there all night is this right

ksbmommy
01-03-17, 06:05 PM
My pints are not working I have gotten nothing for breeding a dragon that was there all night is this right

You do not get elements from going den to nest. You only get elements when moved off the nest (sell or place in habitat)

FireballFarm
01-03-17, 07:03 PM
All I can guess is the newer players are bigger spenders and in itself I suppose is what keeps the game afloat, but for me it was the enthusiasm from the forum and targets were reachable that enticed me to spend a few dollars here and there.

I've been wondering the opposite for a while now- maybe players, including the new ones that join as older players leave, aren't spending as much money and that's why they've been changing everything to pay-to-win? It's so much change so quickly, it feels desperate.
I'm sure the leaderboard events made them money, but that's got to be tapering off by now, especially with every event besides Spin to Win sticking it's hand out for more cash- even the World Events, now (and no holiday gold dragon sale this year). People are only willing to spend so much on a mobile game until they finally hit a wall and say, 'I spent HOW much last month(s) on this game? That's just crazy. No more!'
Plus, I see no reason to spend money on a game that keeps moving the goal posts further and further away. I was fine with spending a little here and there when the goals were attainable, just like you said, but that's no longer the case. It's sad. I feel like we are watching a beloved game die an avoidable, slow motion death. :(

retseho
01-03-17, 07:49 PM
Bingo?

Yes, very likely Bingos will earn Elements as the majority of us have 2 nests, 1 breeding den which makes it more impossible. As more players opt out of playing Bingo, they need more incentives for playing Bingo.
As 4 nests is also not enough, double or triple points is likely too, otherwise even more will stop playing or play selectively.

cherrycastleorchard
01-03-17, 07:58 PM
You do not get elements from going den to nest. You only get elements when moved off the nest (sell or place in habitat)

That sux

retseho
01-03-17, 08:36 PM
That sux

The World Event milestones screen has a small " i " button which you can click to read what tasks earns Elements.

Dragosle
01-03-17, 11:02 PM
I bet there will be 2 other elemental dragons coming after this in a Dragon Tales event!

And I'm not even surprise about the super-high-nearly-unrealistic requirement for the last individual price anymore :rolleyes: Let's see what S8 gonna do this time!

cherrycastleorchard
01-03-17, 11:56 PM
The World Event milestones screen has a small " i " button which you can click to read what tasks earns Elements.

Thankyou

FieldsLikeB
01-04-17, 12:55 AM
Agreed, I just spent gold finishing the IMPOSSIBLE milestones so Storm 8 can forget it. I like Terra enough to try for it. But with no dragon at the end community prize AGAIN ... growls

RubyDragons74
01-04-17, 01:07 AM
I agree! I stopped playing for quite a while. I've just recently come back to the game. I didn't even get the element thingy in my storage after completing the first goal. It's very frustrating.

ahomeforme
01-04-17, 01:25 AM
First time ever, I'm buying the Elemental Shrine to help with collection. Started out late and with empty farms. Hoping to get both dragons.

ozigal
01-04-17, 01:42 AM
I am heading towards the end of day one for me and I haven't even earnt half the daily quota required. Where's the incentive in this.,and this was a day that I had time to frequently log in. Being behind already doesn't tempt me to do any speed hatching. Oh well Tis only a game right !!

EmmaLedger95
01-04-17, 09:41 AM
This is too short of a time period. I won't even make the first dragon this time, very sad these numbers are crazy. I didn't see the math beforehand and I bought the habitat :( Big mistake on my part.

katali119
01-04-17, 09:48 AM
You can put other dragons in the habitat, so it's not a complete waste even if you don't get the special ones :)

EmmaLedger95
01-04-17, 10:08 AM
You can put other dragons in the habitat, so it's not a complete waste even if you don't get the special ones :)

I know Katali, I was just very excited for the new elements and now I see I won't make it to even the first dragon, which has never happened in all my years playing. I'd love the new element, even one would be fine. I'm just having have some whine with my stupidity today.

retseho
01-04-17, 02:14 PM
Yes, very likely Bingos will earn Elements as the majority of us have 2 nests, 1 breeding den which makes it more impossible. As more players opt out of playing Bingo, they need more incentives for playing Bingo.
As 4 nests is also not enough, double or triple points is likely too, otherwise even more will stop playing or play selectively.

No bonus Elements from Bingo so there is no hope of getting the last dragon. Even the first dragon may not be reacheable, so will take a break from Bingo & this impossible to reach milestone dragon W.E.
Will just battle to get the parts to craft the new Mystic type dragon.

Gladiola8
01-04-17, 03:57 PM
I have started playing but knowing there're so many decorations before the two dragons, which might not be achievable I lost my will for playing and intend to use my energy to something else. I don't need more decorations to start with.

savvydraco
01-04-17, 05:38 PM
I just defeated the aqua dragon with a rainbow

comeseecomesah
01-04-17, 09:10 PM
Yep sad it all is. No longer value for real money spent! Not liking I have invested money to make future playing a little easier and make my island nice only to now have these impossible tasks, and not wanting to play much. SAD SAD SAD! TOO MUCH ONE WAY....THEIR WAY!

zaaracake
01-04-17, 09:52 PM
They're gorgeous dragons, I'm going to attempt this.

jaymieb2
01-04-17, 11:35 PM
Last Community Event, I saw how many points it took to reach the final prize, and gave up before I started. Sure, I had enough points to reach the first dragon, but the final individual prize? Not attainable, so I took my sweet time meandering toward the first dragon.

Except that we had a bonus point weekend. And I figured out that if I tried really hard at that point, I would be just a bit shy of the final dragon. So, I strategically used around 20 gold to speed things to make them more convenient, I used a few bingo boosts, and I barely squeaked over the final amount for the Wreath dragon. And I was glad I did!

I later had a "Breed with a Wreath dragon" bingo square worth lots of points, and I could work on quests for the Dragon Tale early.

Am working steadily towards getting as many points as I reasonably can on this event. I believe that S8 will award the necessary element things through bingo (or something) and a double points weekend. I don't want to miss out because I gave up without trying. Especially when the final dragon has been an advantage in the last two Tales.

(Currently at 416 points)
Good luck!

katali119
01-05-17, 04:02 AM
Last Community Event, I saw how many points it took to reach the final prize, and gave up before I started. Sure, I had enough points to reach the first dragon, but the final individual prize? Not attainable, so I took my sweet time meandering toward the first dragon.

Except that we had a bonus point weekend. And I figured out that if I tried really hard at that point, I would be just a bit shy of the final dragon. So, I strategically used around 20 gold to speed things to make them more convenient, I used a few bingo boosts, and I barely squeaked over the final amount for the Wreath dragon. And I was glad I did!

I later had a "Breed with a Wreath dragon" bingo square worth lots of points, and I could work on quests for the Dragon Tale early.

Am working steadily towards getting as many points as I reasonably can on this event. I believe that S8 will award the necessary element things through bingo (or something) and a double points weekend. I don't want to miss out because I gave up without trying. Especially when the final dragon has been an advantage in the last two Tales.

(Currently at 416 points)
Good luck!

Thanks for reminding me the final is normally helpful for tales, I'd made a note of that but already forgotten it lol

Jennerwein1
01-05-17, 09:03 AM
I agree! I stopped playing for quite a while. I've just recently come back to the game. I didn't even get the element thingy in my storage after completing the first goal. It's very frustrating.
That happens to me every time. I delete the game and reinstall, then the prize/decoration is there.

Jennerwein1
01-05-17, 09:18 AM
I currently have 489 pts with 3 nests (lots of water dragons), 2 flowers, continually questing etc. I am just focusing on food production and battling. Without divine, i.e. S8, interventionI will probably (most likely) not make it. Hoarding my gold for habitats and for possible gold producing dragons.
And just for the record: I don't like the path this game is taking either. It seems like the fun is slowly vaporizing with every new event. Someone mentioned earlier that there are small changes being made, designed to be imperceptible. Well, we are noticing them. S8, please don't insult our intelligence by trying to sneak those money grabbing tactics by us. If you are going to be greedy, at least be honest and open about it.

snowyhillz
01-06-17, 11:51 AM
Now we are getting double points! Yay!

belarica
01-06-17, 11:53 AM
I only have 810 points, even with double points I doubt I will make it.

leysanne
01-06-17, 11:59 AM
Have had no pop up for this but i've just sold a trickster dragon from the nest & got 36 elements. Feel more hopeful now about this event so thank you S8 :)

newzealander
01-06-17, 12:10 PM
I just worked out that with the double points, I can get the first dragon, although not the second. I have three nests, so I can imagine how tough it is for those with two.

snowyhillz
01-06-17, 12:37 PM
I have 1,033 so far with 3 nests, 2 evo temples and 1 shrine... I have sped the odd nest if I have a breeding ready and no nest available, I am planting 8 hour crops overnight and diamond dates during the day.

Florr06
01-06-17, 02:31 PM
Double points.. THANKS I may get the final dragon now :)

hugpete
01-06-17, 02:36 PM
I just got the "nature's chase" and can't find it in my storage. Anyone know what this is?

ETA: never mind, found it. It's a decoration.

AwesomeChefDad
01-06-17, 03:04 PM
Even with the double points they have made these events near impossible unless you buy the extra stuff and that is even for people with multiple nests, evolve temples and breeding spots.

And I think it is SUPER terrible that lately none of the community rewards are of any value...just more stuff to clutter our small area with. Greedy decisions which penalize the small player and those small players are the ones who will be more inclined to PAY for things...hint hint...

ozigal
01-06-17, 04:04 PM
Thank goodness there is a light at the end of the tunnel, in my case it is probable a train, however dbl points does give one a glimmer of hope. It was looking like I wasn't even going to make it to the community section let alone achieving the first dragon. It is disappointing that the community goal doesn't have a dragon as when I started playing this game I didn't have the resources or the coins to get very far but having a dragon in the community goal encouraged me to keep trying and probably enticed me to spend some dollars. The gamers that are just starting out with this game don't have that carrot dangling.,knowing that getting a new dragon is the bases of the game and in turn becomes addictive.
I won't reach the final dragon but will be tickled pink to get atleast the first one and was pleased to see we got double points. Best of luck to all.

Jennerwein1
01-06-17, 04:48 PM
I have 1,033 so far with 3 nests, 2 evo temples and 1 shrine... I have sped the odd nest if I have a breeding ready and no nest available, I am planting 8 hour crops overnight and diamond dates during the day.
Doing the same with the same "resources", 889 so far. Not that motivated I guess , since I know I can't make it to the last dragon anyhow. Hatching lots of water dragons, ugh! Just working to get my food stash up for the next tales.

jaymieb2
01-06-17, 05:07 PM
Sorry if I missed it, but how long will the habitat be on sale? I want to buy it if I get both dragons! Currently at 1020...

Thank you for double points, S8! I knew you wouldn't let us down! :-)

jaymieb2
01-06-17, 07:19 PM
Thanks for reminding me the final is normally helpful for tales, I'd made a note of that but already forgotten it lol

I am glad to help! I always plan to remember all these little nuggets of info, but it doesn't always stick. Sometimes I need a reminder, too! :-) Lol!

katali119
01-07-17, 06:59 AM
:) I just got the 1st dragon, and for the first time in my whole 2ish months of playing am totally going to make it to the final dragon!!

maryamhjm
01-07-17, 07:03 AM
Doing the same with the same "resources", 889 so far. Not that motivated I guess , since I know I can't make it to the last dragon anyhow. Hatching lots of water dragons, ugh! Just working to get my food stash up for the next tales.

Me too , there is no way getting both dragons, I am level 151 , 2 nests and 1 evolving temple and farming day and night. I only just got 800 points so far. And with the bingo event as well it is even more difficult. I haven't earned both dragons for a while now while in the past I did earn both dragons most of the time. But than again we had sometimes 10 to 20 days to earn the points. And no I am not willing to pay real money for it as I see it as a game to play for fun, otherwise it turns a bit to a gambeling game as most events are more based on luck than acual achievements.

jaymieb2
01-07-17, 09:24 AM
:) I just got the 1st dragon, and for the first time in my whole 2ish months of playing am totally going to make it to the final dragon!!

Congrats! Thanks to the double points, I have made up some lost points and will achieve my first dragon in just over an hour. I, too, believe that I will make the second dragon. Woo hoo! :-)

*I did spend 2 gold to speed a battle for bingo, but that didn't affect points. :-)

katali119
01-07-17, 11:21 AM
I spent some gold in the first couple of days, but that's going to have been wasted gold because I have 3 nests and 2 temples, and my spreadsheet tells me that I can make all the required points just in these 4 double points days, without the preceeding 3 at all! Even with just 2 nests and 1 temple, the quest and the statue you get for the 1st prize, you should be able to hit over 3000 points over the 7 days this lasts. (and the farms of course.)

JustKay
01-07-17, 12:28 PM
I spent some gold in the first couple of days, but that's going to have been wasted gold because I have 3 nests and 2 temples, and my spreadsheet tells me that I can make all the required points just in these 4 double points days, without the preceeding 3 at all! Even with just 2 nests and 1 temple, the quest and the statue you get for the 1st prize, you should be able to hit over 3000 points over the 7 days this lasts. (and the farms of course.)

Double or triple points seems to be pretty commonly used these days. It sets up that same scenario where people (who can) will spend gold to eliminate uncertainty, while still letting everyone go home happy later. Also, making a game feel too easy is boring. With this players play more seriously throughout and go from unhappy to happy which I guess endears them to the game.

Some really smart psychology here.

Jennerwein1
01-07-17, 03:38 PM
? I have 1457 with 3 nests, 2 temples, playing a lot, but I have to eat, sleep, breathe, do other things. That "smart psychology" is not working so much for me. Not happy here.

Clark_Wayne
01-07-17, 04:03 PM
2024 atm so i should be able to reach the last individual prize.

snowyhillz
01-07-17, 04:09 PM
Jennerwein, you should make it with time to spare

3 nests, 2 temples, 7 farms is 12 items *24 hours double points and 2.5 days to go = 1440 and that is without including quests and the shrine

Jennerwein1
01-07-17, 06:03 PM

3 nests, 2 temples, 7 farms is 12 items *24 hours double points and 2.5 days to go = 1440 and that is without including quests and the shrine

I hope so, neighbor/ friend. Not sure though.

Clark_Wayne
01-08-17, 07:02 PM
passed 2800 points :)

newzealander
01-08-17, 07:29 PM

I assume that is calculated so that every exact transfer matches up? Every nest hatches at the exact minute another egg is ready to go in? And every hatch and evolution finishes at the exact time you are able to check your game? Never when you are asleep or driving or working or at kids school sports or even in the bath? Not a minute between any evolution finishing and the next starting?
Ahhhhhhhh...if only life was like this 

[Edit: Tongue firmly in cheek, fellow Kiwi]

zaccy678
01-08-17, 08:25 PM
I've just started playing again after quitting for several months.

As I started late, I won't be able to get either of the individual prize dragons, but have been aiming for the community prizes.

Just to confirm, are all the community prizes just decor?
Nothing actually useful?

missourijan
01-09-17, 06:19 AM
I've just started playing again after quitting for several months.

As I started late, I won't be able to get either of the individual prize dragons, but have been aiming for the community prizes.

Just to confirm, are all the community prizes just decor?
Nothing actually useful?

Yes storm8 has gotten cheap the last several events. Nothing worth having unless you like decor. Not even a recycled dragon!! On a brighter note this is the first one I have been able to finish in a long while.

pernmagic
01-09-17, 06:36 AM
Aqua dragon egg in storage till nest is free :) hope they are useful eventually

byteme77
01-09-17, 07:07 AM
Prob the next tales if out like last ones

Jackiesq
01-09-17, 08:46 AM

Mine is on a nest! 😊

snowyhillz
01-09-17, 01:08 PM
On the nest for both my games!

jaymieb2
01-09-17, 01:17 PM
Yay! Both dragons are in my storage! Hoping to get Aqua on the nest soon! :-)

ozigal
01-09-17, 06:26 PM
At the start I certainly knew I was never going to make it, then along came the dbl points. Thankyou S8. Does seem one must have three nests now to get through events. Much to my surprise I attained both dragons.

FieldsLikeB
01-09-17, 11:32 PM
Without double points AND breeding an Infinity Dragon I wouldn't have finished this. It's the first WE I've finished in months.

In order to do it I also had to forgo bingo in order to occupy my farms with high yield crops.

Game balance is still a huge issue.

ahomeforme
01-10-17, 01:40 AM
Arrrgghhh I have only realised that I accidentally sent out quest that involved Moon dragon this early morning with my sleepy eyes, like close to 20 hours?? *tearssss* I think I would have to spend some gold to be able to get the last dragon....

9krm
01-10-17, 07:55 AM
Looks like I will finish with around 2400 points. Not bad since I wasn't playing every second of the day. I'm not interested in buying a third nest or spending gold so I guess I will have to get used.to getting only one dragon per event.

temecee
01-10-17, 08:18 AM
For the first time ever I actually got the last dragon. Could not be possible without the double points and the freezing storm that kept me in the house for the last couple of days.

DR0G0N
01-10-17, 09:08 AM
With 2 temples, 2 nests, and 7 farms, quests, and collection of decor; I manage to reach around 2800 points this morning with 6 extra hours to go. No speeding, No boosting. Luckily for me, I had some extra time to do this.

I went full speed since the beginning even though a lot said it was impossible, but that is without the double points later on in the game.

Good luck to whoever still trying for the last dragon~

roguebee
01-10-17, 09:10 AM
Going to be close, 2728 with 2 hours 20 minutes to go, 1 hr crops ready in an hour with time to get another planting in.

divanightclub
01-10-17, 09:53 AM
I managed to reach the last dragon a few hours ago (thx to the double points). Both dragons are currently in storage..

twoferone
01-10-17, 10:01 AM
sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I just realized the quest is a great way to get quadruple points if you're willing to speed it. To speed up one 3hr quest costs 3 gold, returning with 12 elemens each time. every other way to finish up with gold is about 1 gold for 1 element.

lenasdinner
01-10-17, 10:36 AM
Got my last Aqua dragon yesterday.need 1.35h to hatch him on his habitat where Terra is waiting for him.
so now we have Aqua and Terra dragon...are we also getting aire and fuego dragon? I really wonder......:)

DR0G0N
01-10-17, 10:45 AM
sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I just realized the quest is a great way to get quadruple points if you're willing to speed it. To speed up one 3hr quest costs 3 gold, returning with 12 elemens each time. every other way to finish up with gold is about 1 gold for 1 element.

That is very clever...*appluads*

katali119
01-10-17, 11:00 AM
Got my last Aqua dragon yesterday.need 1.35h to hatch him on his habitat where Terra is waiting for him.
so now we have Aqua and Terra dragon...are we also getting aire and fuego dragon? I really wonder......:)

Well, the last couple of world events were swiftly followed by dragon tales which used the final dragon from the WE, so I'm thinking maybe there'll be a dragon tales to get those 2?

maryamhjm
01-10-17, 11:05 AM
That is very clever...*appluads*

Yes I just figured out the same thing and returned to this discussion to mention it. I thought I couldn't in anyway win both dragons(see earlier post) but just now I was about 179 elements (is 179 gold)short and still wasn't willing to spend the gold(desperately saving for a treasure dragon) but spend the gold on the quest wich saves 8 gold per time finishing early with gold so in the end spend about 60 gold instead and very happy to have won both of them.

amerirish
01-10-17, 11:19 AM
Congrats peeps! We got the last community prize :D

Betsy0923
01-10-17, 11:37 AM
Hey - what happened. I set my timer and went in to buy the Aqua dragon (I made sure I had 5 minutes to spare!!) and even though I got elements points for my farms, the elements event disappeared! I am REALLY upset! It was replaced by the battle tournament and the new event and something else I don't remember. BUG STORM8!!!!

(Ok I am done venting, also, I think I just ran out of !s) But just saying, not fair!

9krm
01-10-17, 12:21 PM
Hey - what happened. I set my timer and went in to buy the Aqua dragon (I made sure I had 5 minutes to spare!!) and even though I got elements points for my farms, the elements event disappeared! I am REALLY upset! It was replaced by the battle tournament and the new event and something else I don't remember. BUG STORM8!!!!

(Ok I am done venting, also, I think I just ran out of !s) But just saying, not fair!

From reading other comments on past events, this is a common occurrence. Events always end early, it seems. Sorry you missed the dragon :(

acscepk
01-10-17, 07:14 PM
So angry! I finished the challenge/event and it didn't save!!!! So I don't get the last dragon- it did return the 13 gold I used at the end- but I'd rather have the last dragon.

hungryres
01-10-17, 08:24 PM

so sorry to hear this.
i also do think (and from what i have read on this forum), game sync issue has gotten worse after the introduction of bingo.

the chance of returning to empty farm has increased.
yesterday, after i turn on boost on farm and planting high yield crop, i do think my apple count has decreased after the last round of planting in the boost hour , after obvious game sync (hideous fruitful processing screen)

even i did not leave my app/ return to home screen/ off my screen. my game would suddenly sync while collecting coins from habitant after planting new round of crop. sometime i have to plant the same thing three to four times to make it stick.

[S8] Regina
01-11-17, 11:45 AM
So angry! I finished the challenge/event and it didn't save!!!! So I don't get the last dragon- it did return the 13 gold I used at the end- but I'd rather have the last dragon.

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

retseho
01-11-17, 07:02 PM
Did s8 fix the posted problems by giving the milestones prizes?

I just logged in & got popups of all the milestones one after another. When I checked storage I have TWO Terra, TWO Aqua eggs and the other decor milestones seemed to be doubled too.
Anyone else got doubled prizes?

heavydizzy
01-11-17, 11:15 PM

I just logged in & got popups of all the milestones one after another. When I checked storage I have TWO Terra, TWO Aqua eggs and the other decor milestones seemed to be doubled too.

Me too

FireballFarm
01-12-17, 04:05 AM

I don't have the final community prize yet and no doubles of anything.

kooky panda
01-12-17, 11:01 AM
I don't have the final community prize yet and no doubles of anything.
Please try restarting your game then check your storage again.

Xyn25
01-22-17, 06:59 AM
I am SO bummed that I couldn't get the Aqua dragon! My phone got stolen and my loaner couldn't run DS for more than 5 minutes without crashing. I've got a new one now and got the elemental dragons in the Tales but I'm lacking one of the elements... hope they make it available again later so I can have a complete collection.