PDA

View Full Version : New Leaderboard: Living Art January 3, 2017

cardinalpsy
01-02-17, 04:18 PM
Just saw this pop up earlier. Looks like another leaderboard will be starting tomorrow. I was hoping TL would stop doing this event.

Clark_Wayne
01-02-17, 06:41 PM
yes saw it too and completly agree with you ;)

supermaay
01-02-17, 08:35 PM
But this event might be the most profitable one as many players use gems like crazy.

Alideh
01-02-17, 11:00 PM
I love these! Saw the alert pop up earlier when I opened my game, and got super excited! Love the art theme especially since I'm an artistic creative person who always took art in school.
Love the Pony SUPER gorgeous. I hope it's the Milestone price since that one can be atainable for everyone, if not then well I am definitey going to try my hardest! It is super beautiful!! The peacock is nice too but the Pony grabbed my attention more.
I know it's possible to win without gems since I have twice before, as for the other times I didn't get the first spot. I got the second spot in the PInata one, surprisingly since I didn't even try to stay up there...I guess not many people were fond of the design which is okay since I got the Pony prize :)

I have nothing but free time right now so I have the time to play and keep checking it every hour XD THankfully I managed to save up enough apples, with my hoarding addiction :o
I kept thinking about it earlier while lying in bed and I'm not sure if I got this right or not BUT this is what I came up with while trying to figure out how many apples alone someone would have to have in order to get to the 6.8k milestone which has been the last milesstone these past few Leaderboards.

200 apples fed = 2 points
6.8k points needed for the milestone

6,800 / (divided by) 2 = 3,400
3.400*200 = 680,000k apples
680,000k :0 to get the last milestone without the spin wheel, breeding, and evolving... Thought I'd share XD

I heavily rely on apples to get most of the milestones and hopefully get the most points from my group so my advice for free players or people that don't have much $ to buy gems often is save your apples and plant Cherries every hour. Good luck all and Storm8 I love the Leaderboards! ONLY because of the Milestones, it is awesome that we get different old LE animals from the past that we didn't get a chance to get.

supermaay
01-03-17, 12:07 PM
I love these! Saw the alert pop up earlier when I opened my game, and got super excited! Love the art theme especially since I'm an artistic creative person who always took art in school.
Love the Pony SUPER gorgeous. I hope it's the Milestone price since that one can be atainable for everyone, if not then well I am definitey going to try my hardest! It is super beautiful!! The peacock is nice too but the Pony grabbed my attention more.
I know it's possible to win without gems since I have twice before, as for the other times I didn't get the first spot. I got the second spot in the PInata one, surprisingly since I didn't even try to stay up there...I guess not many people were fond of the design which is okay since I got the Pony prize :)

I have nothing but free time right now so I have the time to play and keep checking it every hour XD THankfully I managed to save up enough apples, with my hoarding addiction :o
I kept thinking about it earlier while lying in bed and I'm not sure if I got this right or not BUT this is what I came up with while trying to figure out how many apples alone someone would have to have in order to get to the 6.8k milestone which has been the last milesstone these past few Leaderboards.

200 apples fed = 2 points
6.8k points needed for the milestone

6,800 / (divided by) 2 = 3,400
3.400*200 = 680,000k apples
680,000k :0 to get the last milestone without the spin wheel, breeding, and evolving... Thought I'd share XD

I heavily rely on apples to get most of the milestones and hopefully get the most points from my group so my advice for free players or people that don't have much $ to buy gems often is save your apples and plant Cherries every hour. Good luck all and Storm8 I love the Leaderboards! ONLY because of the Milestones, it is awesome that we get different old LE animals from the past that we didn't get a chance to get.

As far as I know, it takes 200 apples to get 1 point. Therefore, you need 1.36 million apples to get the final milestone prize if you use apples exclusively for gaining points. It will take a long time to accumulate 1 million apples. It's not worth it spending all of your food in one event, no matter how good the prizes are.

JeffW60
01-03-17, 12:15 PM
As far as I know, it takes 200 apples to get 1 point. Therefore, you need 1.36 million apples to get the final milestone prize if you use apples exclusively for gaining points. It will take a long time to accumulate 1 million apples. It's not worth it spending all of your food in one event, no matter how good the prizes are.

I agree. I have almost 1.5 million apples. It has taken a long time to accumulate that much and it is not worth it to use them for any one prize. And even if you do use all of them there is no guarantee that you will even get the final prize if there are players in you group who use tons of gems for boosters. My approach is to try for the milestone prizes. Just not worth it to me to use my food.

Scangelina
01-03-17, 12:38 PM
My leaderboard hasn't popped up yet. This is frustrating because I need to hatch things now. It took about an hour to pop up last time. It's weird because I've gotten all the other updates tho🤔

Finally popped up about 30min ago

lunarwren
01-03-17, 12:50 PM
Another habitat as a prize! Awww s8, you do like us. :)

Alideh
01-03-17, 02:48 PM

Wasn't 2 points for 100 in one of the previous ones? I checked this one and it's 1 point for 200 :(
If it was always 1 point then well thats ok since then it means they aren't taking away which is good...

Either way I used most of my apples already, I really want that first and second place prize Pony.
Ever since the Leaderboards started, I started saving my apples to use during this event since it helps get the milestones which up to now I have been very happy with :)

YAY!! I was SUPER happy when I saw the habitat as one of the prizes. I had to immediately use my apples to get that many points XD It is a beautiful one so that is even more awesoome! Thanks Storm8!!
I also like the Vanillalamb since I don't have it, The art peacock is cute and definitely something new since it looks like colored paper, I don't think we have any animals that look like that yet o.o

Incase anyone is wondering about the Habitat Arctic Abode Milestone Prize
Animal Capacity 4
Coin Capacity 15,000
It holds Nature and Fire Elements

Eluzyion
01-03-17, 03:46 PM
I saved my mining bombs for LB, but they didn't count :(

GreytMom
01-03-17, 04:02 PM
Yup, I just got sucked into spending twenty bucks due to never getting over my 10-year-old-like obsession with unicorns ;-)
Love that there's a habitat prize!

Edit - <frown> I got the unicorn statue because it's pretty and the darned timer is covering it up. Boo.

JeffW60
01-03-17, 04:24 PM
At this point it's too early to tell if I'm in a group with a lot of booster/gem spenders. Nobody appears to be aggressive to this point but that can change. I'll approach this leaderboard like I have the past several. I'll try for the milestone prizes and not even bother with the grand prize.

[S8] Regina
01-03-17, 04:57 PM
Sorry for the late post - here are some information for the event today!

LIVING ART LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Requires level 10+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.6

https://imgur.com/XNzWbND.png

Natasha_07
01-03-17, 07:41 PM
Happy to see a habitat, I was in 17th position when this started.

sparklegirly
01-03-17, 07:49 PM
Yup, I just got sucked into spending twenty bucks due to never getting over my 10-year-old-like obsession with unicorns ;-)
Love that there's a habitat prize!

Edit - <frown> I got the unicorn statue because it's pretty and the darned timer is covering it up. Boo.

Yes :( I can't see the unicorn's face, but after this event is over it will still be a beautiful decoration!

hilove69
01-03-17, 08:51 PM

people are crazy in my group AGAIN!!!!!!!! hey, it's just started.

I will never get grand prize ultra rare animal. I will not use any gems in this learderboard.:mad:

hilove69
01-03-17, 09:39 PM
Wasn't 2 points for 100 in one of the previous ones? I checked this one and it's 1 point for 200 :(
If it was always 1 point then well thats ok since then it means they aren't taking away which is good...

Either way I used most of my apples already, I really want that first and second place prize Pony.
Ever since the Leaderboards started, I started saving my apples to use during this event since it helps get the milestones which up to now I have been very happy with :)

YAY!! I was SUPER happy when I saw the habitat as one of the prizes. I had to immediately use my apples to get that many points XD It is a beautiful one so that is even more awesoome! Thanks Storm8!!
I also like the Vanillalamb since I don't have it, The art peacock is cute and definitely something new since it looks like colored paper, I don't think we have any animals that look like that yet o.o

Incase anyone is wondering about the Habitat Arctic Abode Milestone Prize
Animal Capacity 4
Coin Capacity 15,000
It holds Nature and Fire Elements

Very happy with new habitat. but, I already have 4 these habitats. and happy with pop art peacock, others are I already have.

Can I change my group? :o:o:o:o

haku8cafe
01-03-17, 10:00 PM
Very happy with new habitat. but, I already have 4 these habitats. and happy with pop art peacock, others are I already have.

Can I change my group? :o:o:o:o

I seriously hope to change group with you, it seems my leader is tough to beat this time while the rest of us are normal my leader 13K+ as we speak lol while the second is 500 pts I am at rank 12 since I just started playing.... it is strange I am level low 80+ ALL players in front are level 100 ....

I think players in my group is gonna hate this but I am waiting for a 30% gems sale which I know it will prompt every week in my game... I am going to be after the leader on just the last day lol so at least all of them felt that can have a shot in these 9 days being second place ... sorry to the players in my group but I am going for the gold

Phoenix406
01-04-17, 01:04 AM
I want the horse prize soooooooo bad! 😭

Irma_Isle
01-04-17, 03:29 AM
I want the horse prize soooooooo bad! ��

Same here. But even I dont have second nest yet. I cant spend real money. Becz once I spend, I cant stop.

It so unfair if you only have 1 nest but other people in your grup have extra nest. 2 till 4 extra nest.

So gloomy right now.

Feenfunke
01-04-17, 04:47 AM
Does anyboy have some more informations about the new habitat - the Sketchbook Corner?
I don't like its black color - and i am wondering if the window in the shop says that it's only black and white but the ink isn't dried yet. What could this mean? Becomes it more color later? I don't really like it and don't want to purchase it if it is only black and white.

MystiqueRealm
01-04-17, 04:52 AM
Does anyboy have some more informations about the new habitat - the Sketchbook Corner?
I don't like its black color - and i am wondering if the window in the shop says that it's only black and white but the ink isn't dried yet. What could this mean? Becomes it more color later? I don't really like it and don't want to purchase it if it is only black and white.

I wondered the same thing!

Drachenia
01-04-17, 02:46 PM
So I am at 2216 points on the 1st place. I have no boost, do not buy the unicorn the event points give. I have had a very good start with Sapphire Sphinx and have also fed my 88,000 apples. I have only 2 nests to get points, because a nest is still blocked by Obsidian Cylops. Oh yes and 2 development flowers, which is now very helpful as Sapphire Sphinx takes 32 hours to develop. Good luck to everyone in the Leaderboard :D

debrasbistro
01-05-17, 01:47 AM
Since I have all the animal milestones, except the Peacock and the horse, I'm not interested. I really wish that they had some of the earlier animals since these are fairly recent. I don't like the Peacock because it looks like a cartoon amongst the other animals. The horse is nice, but First place is out of reach in my group. I don't really mind sitting out. Good luck to all!

jmayz69
01-05-17, 06:37 AM
how or where do I get the "pop art pony" or the "unicorn sculpture"??

supermaay
01-05-17, 08:54 AM
So I am at 2216 points on the 1st place. I have no boost, do not buy the unicorn the event points give. I have had a very good start with Sapphire Sphinx and have also fed my 88,000 apples. I have only 2 nests to get points, because a nest is still blocked by Obsidian Cylops. Oh yes and 2 development flowers, which is now very helpful as Sapphire Sphinx takes 32 hours to develop. Good luck to everyone in the Leaderboard :D

Actually you're fully equipped (with two nests and two development flowers). However, I hope you have more apples to feed as your points are barely enough to be the 4th place in my group. In the end, it's all about spending apples with boosts. I am out in this one. Too competitive. Good luck to you.

Drachenia
01-05-17, 09:25 AM
Actually you're fully equipped (with two nests and two development flowers). However, I hope you have more apples to feed as your points are barely enough to be the 4th place in my group. In the end, it's all about spending apples with boosts. I am out in this one. Too competitive. Good luck to you.

Hello Supermaay! I do not have very many apples anymore, I also do not use any more boost in the leaderboard. I was constantly in groups where so much was worked with boost and precious stones. I always had to buy with Euro, again gemstones and lost in the end nevertheless. I have and will always play so that I never someone who is over me, down on 3 or 4 place and so on push down. I play with, although I have given up the hope of reaching 1 place. Or a place where I'll get the runes. Have fun in the Leaderboard :D

supermaay
01-05-17, 09:30 AM
Hello Supermaay! I do not have very many apples anymore, I also do not use any more boost in the leaderboard. I was constantly in groups where so much was worked with boost and precious stones. I always had to buy with Euro, again gemstones and lost in the end nevertheless. I have and will always play so that I never someone who is over me, down on 3 or 4 place and so on push down. I play with, although I have given up the hope of reaching 1 place. Or a place where I'll get the runes. Have fun in the Leaderboard :D

Good luck! You are one of most enthusiastic players in this game. I appreciate your feedback and contributions to this discussion platform.

jmayz69
01-05-17, 11:56 AM
**HELLO EV1**
how or where do I get the "pop art pony" or the "unicorn sculpture"?? thnx ;)

[S8] Regina
01-05-17, 12:24 PM
**HELLO EV1**
how or where do I get the "pop art pony" or the "unicorn sculpture"?? thnx ;)

You can get the Pop Art Pony or Unicorn Sculpture in the Market - under Featured tab, or Buildings tab.

Phoenix406
01-05-17, 12:45 PM
I don't think the people in my group are even trying yet. I bet they are trying to lull me into a false sense of security. Lol! They'll probably become fierce st the end. I want everything - all the animals. I wouldn't complain if I got some realm runes from the spinning wheel though.

jmayz69
01-05-17, 12:45 PM
oh thank u so much for ur help Regina with TeamLava Staff... much appreciated!!!

jmayz69
01-05-17, 12:47 PM
oh thnx a bunch Regina for your help.. much appreciated!!!

Drachenia
01-05-17, 12:56 PM
Hello! Go to the market, click on buildings and you will find Pop Art Pony and Unicorn Sculpture. They are for gems to buy

Lisa0107
01-05-17, 04:24 PM
I want the peacock so bad but I only have one nest. But...I hatched the ultra rare white elephant with a boost and I plan to boost him when he comes out of the flower. I hope that will counter act only having one nest. I really want that peacock

DirkDragon
01-05-17, 04:26 PM
When l got to the 2k milestone, l got 54 crowns. Must say l expected something better.

Lisa0107
01-05-17, 04:29 PM
You can get more on the spin wheel. :)

Cheryllynncat
01-05-17, 09:13 PM
I like these events and have competed in the last 3. I only won the pinata pony one which is cool. The art pony is very pretty but theres a lot of people ahead of me so I probably won't get it but I will be happy to just to get as many milestones as I can. I enjoy this event a lot.

diamonaydreamerd
01-05-17, 10:50 PM
Quick Clarification question. I took a bit of a break from the game so I don't recall. In the leaderboard do you have to hatch an animal and put it in a habitat to get the leaderboard points or is it enough to hatch it and sell it immediately in order to get the points?

DirkDragon
01-06-17, 01:18 AM
Quick Clarification question. I took a bit of a break from the game so I don't recall. In the leaderboard do you have to hatch an animal and put it in a habitat to get the leaderboard points or is it enough to hatch it and sell it immediately in order to get the points?

You can just sell it. I'm trying to get the Frostrich so l'm breeding and selling Chromadiles.

DirkDragon
01-06-17, 01:20 AM
You can get more on the spin wheel. :)

I appreciate that, but the milestone prize is to mark an achievement. Not much of a prize!

monbohn
01-06-17, 01:43 AM
Does anyone know when the sale ends on the Unicorn Sculpture? I can't remember what the pop up said. I finally have a gem sale but can't make the purchase until tomorrow. When I got the pop up earlier in the day I have in my head that it said 6 hours left on sale....but maybe it said 6 days. Or maybe it never said 6 at all and I'm confusing it with something else. O.o Wouldn't be the first time. I saw it mentioned by someone earlier that they haven't outgrown their childhood/teenage love of Unicorns....well, that's me too. :p I don't normally purchase the items to collect from during leaderboard but I really want that one....and I will even set my alarm to collect from it. :D Might as well get the points if I'm going to splurge on it. I'd love the pony but never really try to win these....just go for the milestones I want. Good luck everyone!

Alideh
01-06-17, 06:02 AM
Does anyone know when the sale ends on the Unicorn Sculpture? I can't remember what the pop up said. I finally have a gem sale but can't make the purchase until tomorrow. When I got the pop up earlier in the day I have in my head that it said 6 hours left on sale....but maybe it said 6 days. Or maybe it never said 6 at all and I'm confusing it with something else. O.o Wouldn't be the first time. I saw it mentioned by someone earlier that they haven't outgrown their childhood/teenage love of Unicorns....well, that's me too. :p I don't normally purchase the items to collect from during leaderboard but I really want that one....and I will even set my alarm to collect from it. :D Might as well get the points if I'm going to splurge on it. I'd love the pony but never really try to win these....just go for the milestones I want. Good luck everyone!

Sorry don't have the answer to your question, but mine still says sale and I'm sure it will still be on sale until the time where the new events usually start (I think it's 2pm where I live)
By the way your inbox is full :(

sparklegirly
01-06-17, 06:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PufiBcL.jpg
Sale lasts for three days, so the price will go up after 11:30 am PST today.

monbohn
01-06-17, 09:02 AM
Thank you both! I think I can get my gems before the price goes up and buy the statue in time. Just have to stop somewhere for a Google Play card. :)

Alideh....aack....I didn't know but I'll go clean it out now. :)

diamonaydreamerd
01-06-17, 09:51 AM
You can just sell it. I'm trying to get the Frostrich so l'm breeding and selling Chromadiles.

Thanks for letting me know! This helps a lot with having the space for animals 😊

Feenfunke
01-07-17, 04:55 AM

Remembering of my question because of the Sketchbook Corner. Does anybody knows something about it? Will it stay black (and white) or is it possible that it becomes more colorful?

Lisa0107
01-07-17, 09:42 AM
I thought it means that the animals you put in it are the color

Silverrain1
01-07-17, 11:13 AM
I bought the sketch book corner and I wasn't to sure about it first, but then I moved it to be beside some other habitats and it looks really good so I'm pretty happy with it. I then went and bought a second one lol and so far they have stayed black and white to those who are wondering! Feel free to have a look and see

Clark_Wayne
01-07-17, 04:18 PM
I bought the sketch book corner and I wasn't to sure about it first, but then I moved it to be beside some other habitats and it looks really good so I'm pretty happy with it. I then went and bought a second one lol and so far they have stayed black and white to those who are wondering! Feel free to have a look and see

had a look ;)
i still don't like the habitat, but the animals look good on it ;)

Silverrain1
01-07-17, 04:52 PM
had a look ;)

Thanks, I will need to decide what others to put in it. In fourth position on this leader board but I'm up and down like a yo yo. Second account not doing to well this time, same situation over there.

Kennzas
01-08-17, 08:29 AM
Anyone has any idea what elements does Living Art possess?

MystiqueRealm
01-08-17, 08:50 AM

You can see their elements in the shop under featured tab :) peacock is water/nature and pony is earth/fire

Drachenia
01-08-17, 08:53 AM

Hello this is Living Art Ponie: 35268

Feenfunke
01-09-17, 12:19 AM

had a look ;)

Thank you Silverrain. I agree with Clark Wayne. Not a big fan of this habitat but the animals look wonderful in it.

Silverrain1
01-09-17, 12:06 PM
Glad I could b of a help.

Lisa0107
01-09-17, 04:19 PM
I caved. I bought some gems to buy a second tree. And I have some gems leftover so I have been boosting like crazy trying to get that peacock ( I want that bird so bad). I think I will get it. I have been working so hard to get that peacock that I realized I am in first place by over 1000 points so I should get the horse too! ! I was not even thinking about the horse, just so focused on the peacock. :)

Cdnfroglover
01-10-17, 01:28 PM
I just realized today that I am in first. Shocked... have not spent any gems lately to speed anything (as I'm quite low on gems at the moment) and have not purchased any boosts. Its a close race though, likely people will boost at the last moment and take it from me anyway. (especially since I am also quite low on food and want to save up some more stock before valentines events...) Never been in first this late into a leader board before though!

jibro
01-10-17, 02:21 PM
I used to be 1st place at 4003, but now it turned 25 points spinning wheel down to 3978 again. Really strange... Had someone here had that before?

kuppikahvia
01-10-17, 04:20 PM
In my game the first place had almost 40,000 points, the second around 30,000. How insane is this?

Drachenia
01-10-17, 04:41 PM
In my game the first place had almost 40,000 points, the second around 30,000. How insane is this?

Well, that's a good question? So I have only so many points because I have accelerated with very many precious stones that breed for Volcamel. It is not my way to put so many precious stones on the leaderboard and hope I can keep my place. I have problem coming into play. Good luck to all

Lisa0107
01-11-17, 06:38 AM
Well, that's a good question? So I have only so many points because I have accelerated with very many precious stones that breed for Volcamel. It is not my way to put so many precious stones on the leaderboard and hope I can keep my place. I have problem coming into play. Good luck to all

In my game I am still first thanks to all that boosting to get the peacock. I have just over 6000. that is a huge difference. I don't even know how you get 40000 points. that's insane!!:p

Drachenia
01-11-17, 07:05 AM
In my game I am still first thanks to all that boosting to get the peacock. I have just over 6000. that is a huge difference. I don't even know how you get 40000 points. that's insane!!:p

This is so much points to get, you buy a eg for 99.99 Euro gems package. Now you have 2900 gems and buy a boost, the next is to breeding and nest to speed. So you get a lot of points, only it is cheaper if you buy the Ultra Rare animal in the market. :D
But I do not use any boost, the Pop Art Ponie to buy for gems, unicorn. There are all the points, the more you use it, you land with the next leaderboard in a group that uses so much euros that you give up. It can also be that you are 1 placed and in the last 30 minutes, pushed by someone with Boost down to 3rd place or even further lower place

Cdnfroglover
01-11-17, 08:03 AM
Ok Storm 8! You cracked me. Somebody boosted and pasted me this morning and the competitive side of me just couldn't take it. I officially bought my first leader board boost and put him in his place. Couldn't help it! They will likely boost again tomorrow and show me who's boss but at least they will have to work for it! ;)

Clark_Wayne
01-11-17, 09:12 AM
Ok Storm 8! You cracked me. Somebody boosted and pasted me this morning and the competitive side of me just couldn't take it. I officially bought my first leader board boost and put him in his place. Couldn't help it! They will likely boost again tomorrow and show me who's boss but at least they will have to work for it! ;)

LOL you got trapped into the leaderboard LOL

Eluzyion
01-11-17, 09:16 AM

Lmao! This cracked me up! You show em! Lol

Alideh
01-11-17, 11:19 AM

Lol XD Well, I hope you get one of the top two spots in your group!

Lisa0107
01-12-17, 02:10 PM
The peacock is mine! !!!!! So excited! !!! His egg is just beautiful. I don't know how to post a picture. ..sorry. I should get the horse too which is awesome! !!! So happy about the peacock. I boosted much butt off but totally worth it

torfhoeken3
01-13-17, 03:44 AM
Not sure who to approach, so trying here...
I just passed 5900 points, so the Northwest Whale should be mine - then got kicked out of the game for the millionth time in the past few weeks (yes, I know my iPad mini is getting old and iOS is not latest version anymore, but need to wait for my annual bonus before getting a new iPad...) - very annoying, as I also have lost quite a few Rune Realms and mining time with this glitch.
Unfortunately the Northwest Whale did not end up in my storage - is there anyone at S8 who can help me? Thanks a lot!

Update: after next spin - reaching over 6000 - I could suddenly collect the Northwest Whale...

Sakrysta
01-13-17, 11:20 AM
Sadly the pony is out of my reach this time. I actually had a very reasonable grouping, but they were more willing to do multiple boosts and/or spend gems and/or had deeper food hoards than I. I'm disappointed, but at least I was smart enough to do the math this time and not waste my food stores for something out of reach. I'll just keep hoarding, and maybe next time it will pay off. :D

Cdnfroglover
01-13-17, 12:19 PM
Well I got booted out of second place in the last 60 seconds! Happy I didn't spend more gems and food then I planned on but seriously bummed that someone had to hit their button in the last 60 seconds. I'll just chalk up my first attempt at first on a leader board (and perhaps my last!) as my contribution to the fine makers of this game, they have to make a living too. The good news is, the 3rd place runes will bump me up to enough to expand again, which I really need right now. My food stores haven't been this low since the Grand Unicorn story book! Truly hopeful for a quiet updated today! I need to replenish in hopes of cute Valentines Events. Hope you all had better luck than me!

SmaugyHobit
01-13-17, 12:20 PM
Have not been focusing on Fantasy Story a lot lately, but i was able to get the pony! No peacock sadly but I'm happy i could return with sort of a bang lol.

Drachenia
01-13-17, 12:42 PM
Oh dance dance, cheering I have won my 1st Leaderboard. Thanks my dear neighbors and the other players in my list who have so fairly played. Yes so does it the leaderboard fun, oh, I'm glad.

Eluzyion
01-13-17, 12:45 PM
Congrats Drachenia! :)

Drachenia
01-13-17, 12:49 PM
Congrats Drachenia! :)

Thank you Eluzyion

Silverrain1
01-13-17, 12:54 PM
Since I couldnt get on much lately I ended in 8th place on main account and 15th on the second account.

Eluzyion
01-13-17, 01:11 PM
Since I couldnt get on much lately I ended in 8th place on main account and 15th on the second account.

I didn't get it either, I decided I'd need my gems for the next birthstone ponies, plus I'm missing zodiacs so decided to hold on to my gems for now :)

Alideh
01-13-17, 01:28 PM

YES!!!! I got 1st place :D

Thankfully my group didn't have 2 evolve flowers or nests so I stood a chance. I really wanted this Pony so for a while I was scared a few of them would bust out the boosters and make me spend the gems I'm saving for another tree but thankfully the ones that did boost didn't boost too much to the point where they took my spot and shoved me wayyy down. Last Leaderboards I didn't stand a chance but thankfully this one I did :D
I took this screenshot a few seconds before it finished as I kept refreshing over and over incase someone sneaked up on me and boosted with a few seconds to spare and knocked me down. I wanted to make sure I kept one of the top 2 spots.
Out of all the Leaderboards this is my favorite one, new habitat and new pony :o

Congrats everyone else who won and I'm sorry to those who didn't, I lost last leaderboards and a few others so I know the feeling. Hope you win the next one and for now think of those cool Milestone prizes. PS. save your apples those help out with points.
Thank you Storm8 for the Habitat milestone prize!!!

Phoenix406
01-13-17, 01:30 PM
I was at the top of the leaderboard from day 1 until last night. I ended up spending quite a few gems, but I ended up with the pony. I didn't care if I was 1st or 2nd, as long as I got that pony!

Alideh
01-13-17, 01:31 PM
Oh dance dance, cheering I have won my 1st Leaderboard. Thanks my dear neighbors and the other players in my list who have so fairly played. Yes so does it the leaderboard fun, oh, I'm glad.

Congrats :D

Eluzyion
01-13-17, 01:32 PM

YES!!!! I got 1st place :D

Thankfully my group didn't have 2 evolve flowers or nests so I stood a chance. I really wanted this Pony so for a while I was scared a few of them would bust out the boosters and make me spend the gems I'm saving for another tree but thankfully the ones that did boost didn't boost too much to the point where they took my spot and shoved me wayyy down. Last Leaderboards I didn't stand a chance but thankfully this one I did :D
I took this screenshot a few seconds before it finished as I kept refreshing over and over incase someone sneaked up on me and boosted with a few seconds to spare and knocked me down. I wanted to make sure I kept one of the top 2 spots.
Out of all the Leaderboards this is my favorite one, new habitat and new pony :o

Congrats everyone else who won and I'm sorry to those who didn't, I lost last leaderboards and a few others so I know the feeling. Hope you win the next one and for now think of those cool Milestone prizes. PS. save your apples those help out with points.
Thank you Storm8 for the Habitat milestone prize!!!

Congrats Alideh! You deserved it :)

GC5410
01-13-17, 01:36 PM
I got 1st place for the first time!
I usually get between 5000-7000 which is only enough for 6th to 12th place, but this time 7000 got me 1st place, yay!

Eluzyion
01-13-17, 01:39 PM
I got 1st place for the first time!
I usually get between 5000-7000 which is only enough for 6th to 12th place, but this time 7000 got me 1st place, yay!

Congrats! I had a bit over 9k and came in 5th lol

Drachenia
01-13-17, 02:08 PM
Congrats :D

Thank you Alideh :D

This has helped me very much to have 1 point a Crystal Tier in the evolve.
2 point is the egg from the nest when it is ready, do not take down or sell before the leaderboard is started.
In the last leaderboard I used so many gems for breeding acceleration Volcamel. But I do not want to do that anymore, it costs so much euros.

Congratulations to 1. Place Alideh :D

GC5410
01-13-17, 02:41 PM

Buttercup0001
01-13-17, 02:48 PM
I came 2nd. This is the 1st leaderboard event that I came in the top 3. Usually Im placed way down in the leaderboard once they end. So upon awakening this morning I had a very nice surprise.

I think I was fortunate to be placed in a group where only the first 3 players were competitive.

Lisa0107
01-13-17, 03:07 PM
Woo Hoo! I won first place. I got the horse in storage this afternoon and now she is sitting on my spare nest. the egg is really beautiful.
I am much happier about the peacock, that was the real price IMHO but I'm very glad to have both.
I need a rest now..this game is wearing me out. I have too many animals to feed and evolve...time to step back and take a breath!

supermaay
01-13-17, 03:10 PM
I am in a competitive group. With 10,500 points, it's only good enough for the 7th place (no runes). I could have moved up to 5th or 6th place if I'd used more apples in the end but I decided not to (thinking it's not worth in spending 200K apples for 10 runes). I didn't use gem at all in the event and spent about 220K apples to raise two Rainbow animals (Pokey Pilot and Pinita Puppy) to Level 15. During the event, I continued planting apples and now still have over 2 million apples. I spun the prize of 10 runes probably over 5 times. The overall outcome is not too bad.

NilsonPets
01-13-17, 03:26 PM

I was just over 10,000 and came in 5th. :(

kuppikahvia
01-13-17, 04:00 PM
I was in probably the strongest group ever... :( I did not even try hard and got 5900 points worth a fantastic... LAST PLACE! :D
The winner had 48k++
The runner-up 41k
The third 20k

Imagine that... Getting 20,000 points and not getting the pony...

Phoenix406
01-14-17, 12:04 AM
I was in probably the strongest group ever... :( I did not even try hard and got 5900 points worth a fantastic... LAST PLACE! :D
The winner had 48k++
The runner-up 41k
The third 20k

Imagine that... Getting 20,000 points and not getting the pony...

Those numbers are insane! I had to spend quite a lot of gems in the final hours to speed evolve in order to come in first with a little over 10,000 points. So much of this is just the luck of the draw - which group you're in determines your chances more than anything else.

I put my Sagittarius pony, Garnet pony, and Art Nouveau pony all in the same habitat. 😊

Alideh
01-14-17, 12:33 AM
Congrats Alideh! You deserved it :)

Thank you :D

@Drachenia : Thank you :D and thank you for the tips, I definitely want to do that for the next leaderboards. Put a super rare egg on the nest even if the breeding den is done and wait until it starts to hatch it even if it finishes before. Its one thing I haven't done.

Feenfunke
01-14-17, 06:15 AM
I am happy to get my Pop Art Pony in 2nd place - but i am exhausted in gems now. It was such a hard fight over the last hours. I love horses/ponies and wanted it since i saw it. I started pretty good and was on 1st place about all the time with spending about 600 gems in the first days for two unicorn statues and speeding a little bit up with breeding and feeding all my apples (almost 400 K) it was working very well. I was about 20 K yesterday - and four hours before the end i was only on 3rd place and their were a lot of gold boosts active for lower placed players.
What to do? I don't wanted to loose my gems and the pony and i saved a lot of gems from the last month - so i had still 1200 gems in story and i speed bred and evolved in the last hour and ended in 2nd place - and luckily got my pony with only 200 gems left.
But i feel sorry for the owner of the 3rd place who was about the whole 10 days in the second or 3rd place. She lost the pony with 22K! That hurts really and makes me feel a little bit bad about my pony. First place was 31K - and i ended with 29K.

This way my pony costed 1700 gems! But i saved 400 gems if i would have purchased it - and i hatched a lot of rare, super rare and ultra rare permanent animals to fullfill my album:
- Paradise Parrot (i tried since one year for it and ever got Fallabies or Solar Simians)
- Mercat
- Frostrich :-)
- Volcamel (needed for the Garnet Pony)
- Monsoon Marmot
- Porkupine
- Dragonfly :D
- Fruitbat
- Storm Sphinx
- Shockatoo
and a Obsidian Cyclops!

Another good thing is that i got a lot of bombs from breeding and could expand again.

If i look this way back it hurted not too bad to give so much gems away - i got a lot of needed and wished animals and free expansions.
But i don't want to spend again so many gems for a leaderboard and i don't want to spend so much real money again for the game.
I almost got all missed rare and super rare permanent animals and primarily still only need gem animals - only have 7 now and try to breed the left gem animals.

SkyrimThief
01-14-17, 06:45 AM
1st place!!
I just started though (was level 11 at leaderboard start), so only about half of my group was active all, and it's clear that's some quit by the end of the 10 days. I won with 6100k, only purchasing the unicorn statue. 2nd had around 3500k, so I had a very comfortable lead the whole time. I'm guessing it won't be easy next time since I'm leveling.

At what level have you guys found the competition spikes?